Anuradhaji - Please guide

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 25 May 2017

Jup-Sat has been very frustrating, no growth in career at all, rather slow and continuous fall. Is there any ray of hope in Jup-Mer Dasha? Any job change, by when?

Details are as follows:
DOB: 25-03-1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri (Jharkhand)

Thanks,
Ashish

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anuradhaji - Please guide

Post by Surya_1 » 26 May 2017

Ju/Me: Career change will happen by end of this year. Career on the up side. Saving will be low to no. Change in place is likely. Issues to/with wife is likely.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 26 May 2017

Thanks Surya_1 for your time. What is the possibility of job change and how will be quality of the change?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 May 2017

Report this post Quote
Share this topic on
Post by ashishsri » 26 May 2017, 06:27

Jup-Sat has been very frustrating, no growth in career at all, rather slow and continuous fall. Is there any ray of hope in Jup-Mer Dasha? Any job change, by when?

Details are as follows:
DOB: 25-03-1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri (Jharkhand)

Thanks,
Ashish
Saturn and Moon are exchanging the sign and Moon is aspected by Saturn the Lagna lord. You are bit stressed or depressed but its not bad as Sat[LL, both Kendra and Trikone] + Moon[ Kendra] is making a Rajyoga. Jupiter -Mercury will be good as Mercury is debilitated in 3H[ Rajyoga]. It may give the displacement from the present place of work. Things will improve after 19th July.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 26 May 2017

Thank you very much Anuradhaji.
1) You mentioned that "you are bit stressed and depressed but it's not bad". What is the meaning of this?
2) When you say things will improve after 19th July, does it mean job change or transfer?
3) If there is job change, what will be its quality (position/salary)?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 04 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed un-necessary quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one?

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 27 May 2017

Thank you very much Anuradhaji.
1) You mentioned that "you are bit stressed and depressed but it's not bad". What is the meaning of this?
2) When you say things will improve after 19th July, does it mean job change or transfer?
3) If there is job change, what will be its quality (position/salary)?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 27 May 2017

Saturn+ Moon at 1-7 axis is not bad in your case due to Rajyoga. You may get the better job. opportunity in July 2017
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 27 May 2017

Thanks Anuradhaji, I will keep you posted with any new development. Do you give professional services? Pl reply at srivastava_ashishk at [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] dot com.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 04 Dec 2017

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=239399 time=1495808980 user_id=17841]
Ju/Me: Career change will happen by end of this year. Career on the up side. Saving will be low to no. Change in place is likely. Issues to/with wife is likely.
[/quote]

Hi Surya_1 ji,

I am currently very depressed and frustrated at my work place. Earlier, you mentioned by end of this year change in career will happen. As of now nothing seems to be working in my favour. At office also, situation is very delicate, I don't know when they will ask me to leave. In job search also, interview calls are not coming and are not getting materialized.

Please help me and guide me.

Thanks
Ashish

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 04 Dec 2017

Hang on, things will settle down. Positive thinking is the critical tool to excersise till 2020. Ensure that till 2020, there will not be ever a situation which would say, because you have attempted you lost it.

Pick up any of the stories for parayana: Vritrasura Katha, Dhruvopakhyanam or Gajendra Moksham and do till you find that things were settling down.

All the best

Shakti
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shakti » 04 Dec 2017

Can Anuradha Ji or Surya Ji interpret Dashamasha D-10 on Career forum... I need response