Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by SM1983 » 30 Nov 2017

Hi Joyd,

When do i see improvement in my health. last 3-4 months i lost 7 kg weight and become very weak.

thanks,

SM1983

Male
DOB: June 7, 1983
TOB: 16:10
POB: Durgapur (23.48 N,87.32 E), West Bengal, India

icarus

Post by icarus » 01 Dec 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=247284 time=1510556304 user_id=2551]
Hi icarus
Your Moon-Ven-Jupiter period itself will be ending around 22nd of Jan 2018. I feel you will get a job before that. Sat has also moved out of 10 H Scorpio where moon Jupiter is placed.
Try to do meditation regularly , read Hanuman Chalisa, try to abstain from nonvegetarian food.
Try to feed cows.
[/quote]

thnx for revert as the things stand as of now, still no responses to job applications.my planets: kumbha lagna

1 H rahu
3H sat(r)
7H ketu
9H ven mars
10H moon jup
11H sun mer(r)

could u tell y jupiter PD itself for job. is the sat transit ok now on sun met?
ty

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Dec 2017

Try to do the pariharas mentioned and wait patiently.

icarus

i eat non veg, not regularly say alternate week should i stop eating that? also eggs are too be avoided too? i dont smoke , drink also once a year :)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yes stop non veg and drinks.

icarus

Ok sir, one question I can see moon Jupiter in 10h so connection but AD Lord Venus is not connected to 10 H , only with Mars its Lord . Moreover Venus in 12 from moon , negative from 10 H.
Just trying to figure the sasha sequence triggering confirmed job prospects.
Also please note that I Wasim pvt sector banking, now as I m 46 they do not hire at this age. Do u c shift in career line or same field.

Thanks

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Try to do pariharas. There could be change.

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Dec 2017

sm-
choose any planet between sun and saturn[only one planet/excluding nodes]and also your chosen timing with minutes,hours[am/pm],choosen date and month and post them for checking your health problem question.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 02 Dec 2017

Thank you Joyd.

Sun
07:30 AM
16 September 2017

Regards,

Sm1983

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Dec 2017

sm-pl quote the present day or the day of choosing the planet timing.Here you have given the old one with old date 16th september.you are freshly raising this question in december-2017.so the details also must be with latest date and chosen timing only and not the old date and timings.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sun,
morning 7:15
02 december 2017

thanks,

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Dec 2017

SM-you can see positive developments in your health with the help of a woman and your recovery is after 4 months from today onwards.you will be recover faster,if you change your present living place.I mean change of place for at least about 4 months is advisable.you will take advice but don't follow them.you always doubts what the others says to you.My advice also you never follow and that is a sure shot prediction.If you follow my thing,you will be better by April 2nd afterwards.Try my advise.wish you all the best and speedy recovery soon.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank you. Even I have planned to shift from here permanently. Currently I am looking for a different place actively.

Regards,

SM1983

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Dec 2017

you can choose any place and don't wait for shifting. your delay prolongs your illness.Remember from the day you shifted or placed in a new area count 4 months and see the difference.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Dec 2017

joyd wrote:
03 Dec 2017
you can choose any place and don't wait for shifting. your delay prolongs your illness.Remember from the day you shifted or placed in a new area count 4 months and see the difference.

joyd.
Thank you very much. I will follow your advice.

Regards,

SM1983

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 27 Dec 2017

joyd wrote:
29 Nov 2017
rita-yes your guess is right one...saturn entering in to taurus navamsa on dec-1st of 2017.

seeker-it is also for your question of relief..

SM1983-
-it is related to your weight problem..and also other related ashtama sani transit relief.Normally this scorpio sani transit for you is equal to death like experience.That's why it's intensely hitted you.The grace of saturn is again on you that is the reason he is not killed during his 8th house transit.4th form libra is sukha sthana.so he separated from all your Physical & mental sukhas during this scorpio transit .But being transiting in 11th from his 4th and 10th from aquarius,he showered some of his grace on you.[ I don't understand your question on scorpio and makara rasi.Hope you are arian with Libra-ascendent.].Hope you are clear now..

joyd.
Hi Joyd,

I have not noticed this post in that time. Yes, it is a near death experience. I agree. Somehow surviving. Life could be how much odd, I have realized now.

Regards,

SM1983

JChauhan1975
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by JChauhan1975 » 24 Feb 2018

:D
I have been laughing 😂 crying laughing depression laughing crying..... Mood doesn't gets stable....

But I can share, before commencement of Sade sati... The N numbers of back ups of relationships investments properties your friends.... All are tested properly....

During sade sati do or buy only those which is be essential... .. If extravaganza, expect a good snub in life...

Haven't been able to find one concrete solution yet... Techniques that worked in 1st & 2nd SS all failed in 3rd phase....
Question to forum.. Now...
Scorpio moon in 5th house, this 3rd phase saturn transit in 6th house of Sagittarius.... Is it bad? Job Loss, increased debt, 6th house is of job... Daily wage.. Also I can't sell my properties which I invested in and paying EMI's for those... 🤣

Ashtakvarga of 6th house is 31 points..

Secondly double transit on ju saturn on 8th house and 12 house of natal, how will thus be viewed??

Waiting for some suggestions and remedies...

mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mhg » 28 Jul 2018

I would like to share my experience from Nov 2011 to present

Nov around 2nd week-
I had a very good relationship and suddenly the person started behaving different for no reason.
My every attempt make it better was a total waste.

Around Mar 2012- I started feeling depression for the first time in my life just because of a small thought that my relationship is not good. I couldn't help it,I had a habit of helping out people when they were in trouble but suddenly I needed help and I didn't know whom to ask and how to ask or should I actully ask.
The relation anyhow continued with very less satisfaction and compromises from both sides.My education was totally out of focus,I used to study very well and get good grades usually,but for the first time I got grace marks in my semester..Haha

Somewhere around Jan 2013-
My life took a neutral path,I wasnt satisfied with anything,faced kidney stone problem with teribble pain but that was Ok,since emotional problems impacted me more in life.My confidence was almost hollow and imaginary and zero in number.I have never faced fear so much in my life.Emotionally my graph was a straight line and mentally I was bombarded with thoughts.
Even after unsureity and minimum confidence,I never stopped working hard and I loved to work hard.I got a placement on campus in a good company.My friends thought I was lucky.
I didnt receive any recognition for my work and nor any acknowlegement for hardwork.
At office,I had a low energy always,took night shifts to avoid facing lot of people.Avoided social gatherings,family functions upto 99%.My boss and collugeues were not at all satisfied from me,but anyhow my future was always secured by some or the other reason.Maybe because I used to help people a lot and spend a lot of time with that.

October 2015-
My girlfriend got a job in a good company,finally after 4 years of bonding and love and lots of fights,she decided to move on with an office collegue she liked.
I was totally broken,my relation with her was not good,I knew it but then to.we had spend really good times together.Anyways,I was planning to persue higher education in US and my mental condition was totally in turmoil,iI had suicidal thoughts almost once a week since Jan 2012 but I knew this was stupid to do
After lots of barriers and emotional and mental pain I anyhow managed to complete my pre education formalities.
I flew to US in broken state and totally disturbed with just one thought in mind to work hard.
Life in US was not that easy as in India,I had to effort a lot even for.very basic things in life.I worked really hard for 2 years and completed my graduation with no satisfaction and hapiness in me.

July 2018-Now I am in hope to make my life better and get healthy and wealthy.

I am not really sure if astrology is the answer to this but If someone cab provide me a logical.answer to as how stars can effect our lives then it would be great.

Thankyou

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 29 Jul 2018

mhg wrote:
28 Jul 2018

Nov around 2nd week-
I had a very good relationship and suddenly the person started behaving different for no reason.

Around Mar 2012- I started feeling depression for the first time in my life just because of a small thought that my relationship is not good. I couldn't help it,I had a habit of helping out people when they were in trouble but suddenly I needed help and I didn't know whom to ask and how to ask or should I actully ask.
The relation anyhow continued with very less satisfaction and compromises from both sides.My education was totally out of focus,I used to study very well and get good grades usually,but for the first time I got grace marks in my semester..Haha

My life took a neutral path,I wasnt satisfied with anything,faced kidney stone problem with teribble pain but that was Ok,since emotional problems impacted me more in life.My confidence was almost hollow and imaginary and zero in number.I have never faced fear so much in my life.Emotionally my graph was a straight line and mentally I was bombarded with thoughts.
Even after unsureity and minimum confidence,I never stopped working hard and I loved to work hard.I got a placement on campus in a good company.My friends thought I was lucky.
I didnt receive any recognition for my work and nor any acknowlegement for hardwork.
At office,I had a low energy always,took night shifts to avoid facing lot of people.Avoided social gatherings,family functions upto 99%.My boss and collugeues were not at all satisfied from me,but anyhow my future was always secured by some or the other reason.Maybe because I used to help people a lot and spend a lot of time with that.

October 2015-
My girlfriend got a job in a good company,finally after 4 years of bonding and love and lots of fights,she decided to move on with an office collegue she liked.
I was totally broken,my relation with her was not good,I knew it but then to.we had spend really good times together.Anyways,I was planning to persue higher education in US and my mental condition was totally in turmoil,iI had suicidal thoughts almost once a week since Jan 2012 but I knew this was stupid to do
After lots of barriers and emotional and mental pain I anyhow managed to complete my pre education formalities.
I flew to US in broken state and totally disturbed with just one thought in mind to work hard.
Life in US was not that easy as in India,I had to effort a lot even for.very basic things in life.I worked really hard for 2 years and completed my graduation with no satisfaction and hapiness in me.

I am not really sure if astrology is the answer to this but If someone cab provide me a logical.answer to as how stars can effect our lives then it would be great.

Thankyou
It was your sadesati or astama Shani?

Thanks,
SM1983

mhg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mhg » 29 Jul 2018

[quote=SM1983 post_id=265803 time=1532881201 user_id=9411]
[quote=mhg post_id=265761 time=1532848571 user_id=20300]

Nov around 2nd week-

October 2015-

Thankyou
[/quote]

It was your sadesati or astama Shani?

Thanks,
SM1983
[/quote]

On a polite note,I do not know about astrological terms much.My moon sign is scorpio

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 29 Jul 2018

Ok. You are running sadesati since Nov 2011. That's why you are facing so much of problem.

Thanks,
SM1983

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 30 Jul 2018

Hello mhg,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Time will be better soon. Those who work hard and keep going in tough situations come out as winners. Ask yourself...haven’t you become a better person after these experiences by learning how to deal with bad times. And I am sure you are much stronger now though you may not realize it.
What is your lagna and current dasha (if you know). Else share your birth details.
Good luck!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 30 Jul 2018

Hi skp23,

are you relieved of your neck pain now?
How are your sade sati effects now? You said you feel better.
Your son must be doing well? Any changes in your family life?

Dev

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 31 Jul 2018

Dev wrote:
30 Jul 2018
Hi skp23,

are you relieved of your neck pain now?
How are your sade sati effects now? You said you feel better.
Your son must be doing well? Any changes in your family life?

Dev
I did, don’t remember when neck pain disappeared, I had trained my brain to stop paying attention to it. :)

I feel good though there have been tough times, but I have learnt to be happy now. My son has been my strength and with his achievements, I feel motivated. I preety much had been a single parent last year as I decided to get my marriage issues sorted. However, I am not that young girl anymore, thanks to sade-sati, I am a grownup and mature person. And so I handled my husband differently and now tables are turned. He fought, yelled, walked out and did all that he could possibly do, and finally accepted that he can’t break me and I am a good mother....so :wink:
I learned alot, and still learning to improve myself and it’s been quite rewarding with more hard work i put in. I wish I had this change in my life a decade back, my life would have been so much better today. Sa in my 2H in transit already made me feel confident money-wise as I had made savings all through despite my intermittent jobs. Also, I learnt that I need to be communicating per situations and not always voice true opinions as there are all types of people I have to deal.
I did loose some ‘friends’ who were actually sticking with me for their gains only, I uncovered some ugly truths in relationships with peers and family members but I have accepted it and moved on. When I look back today to 2011-2012 days when sade sati had started, I feel so much better. :D

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 31 Jul 2018

happy to hear that you are confident and more matured to understand the reality.
When young we feel there are many friends and well wishers(including relatives) but slowly we realize that most of them are the so called friends and so called well wishers. But knowing reality helps us to become more and more independent and solve problems on our own.
It is good that you are acting as both father and mother for your son and he would realise that and would for sure reciprocate his love.
Initially when one suffers, he starts thinking-why this sufferings to me alone, I am much better and so on, but at one stage when the sufferings cross a limit, you feel you are paying back for your karma in the form of prarabhdha karma. It is then that you burn your past sins faster.