Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by Dev » 09 Nov 2017

Yes, it is difficult and hope now you are doing better.
Neecha without bhanga would be terrible, with bhanga would definitely give some solace after initial struggle, I feel. It depends, in some cases, neecha bhanga acts like uchcha phal.

icarus

Post by icarus » 09 Nov 2017

[quote=Dev post_id=247011 time=1510222830 user_id=2551]
Yes, it is difficult and hope now you are doing better.
Neecha without bhanga would be terrible, with bhanga would definitely give some solace after initial struggle, I feel. It depends, in some cases, neecha bhanga acts like uchcha phal.
[/quote]

Hi Dev now sat has moved out my 10 H Scorpio where moon Jupiter is placed, it has moved over my sun, merc(r) , Moon-Ven-Jupiter no job since May 2016 any hopes now

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 09 Nov 2017

Hi JoyD- Can you pl. look into my query from my post above in this thread? Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
AG

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2017

An-you are under weak saturn's saturn.who is the 10th lord of profession.so sagittarius transit of saturn will not give any positive results but you have other sources of income for period of one year from now.your destiny again smiles at you from Dec-25th of 2019 onwards only.You will get a job on or after Ian-8th of 2020.You have mental peace from April-7th of 2020.you will relax from 16th ,jan of 2020.From 5t-feb of 2018,you can see some income source & it ends by feb-28th of 2018.Again you can see some income from 21st-march of 2019 up to April-16th of 2019.Why i specified your income periods are that you should spend very carefully these money sources till you get the proper job[jan 8th of 2020].The key houses like 2nd-5th-7th and 10th are under the indirect influence of spoiled jupiter.so due to this,you have to suffer in the above signifying houses and its results.If i am right, you have problems in 5th and 7th house significations too well.Anyhow be prepared,brave and fight against all odds.wish you all good luck.

joyd.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 10 Nov 2017

Thanks for your feedback joyd. Would contract jobs abroad be possible?

-AG

icarus

Post by icarus » 10 Nov 2017

Hi joyd please answer my query

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Nov 2017

Ag-try to be on ground.It is foolish to search an abroad job in critical period.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Nov 2017

Ica-i dont find any post from you..

joyd.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 10 Nov 2017

my details: Asc: Sagitarius; Moon: Libra. Saturin in Aries in birth chart.
Experiences: since Jan 2016 - job is under threat due to no sales, redundancy. Got a short assignment from Jan 2017 to July 2017 in Australia - all fine, good income. But stress continued all along. Back to my office in August, now facing issues with job; Sat-mahadasa, Mars bhukti started from August!! At present no work at all. will be jobless from Dec 31, 2017 along with all of my colleagues in my unit. No job offers on hand at the moment, so future is totally clueless.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 10 Nov 2017

Also one imp additiion: As soon as Sade sathi started, my both parents passed away with a gap of 5 months. But I brought a major project (multi-million $) project, worked all along with my bosses and colleagues; successfully completed over 3 years - at that time Saturn was in Libra. Strangely, I was removed from leadership position, my bosses got hefty pay hikes; I was left without any incentive. Clients are not interested in our firm anymore as our standard costs have been raised and our competing firms are doing the jobs at low prices. So, that was the last job we had recently. But last year, I was allowed to stay in Australia though. In essense, for me - Sat in Libra, Scorpio - thus far is very very stressful, lot of international (meaningless) travel, high income, no fun, no vacation, all work; high degree of uncertainity, no success in job trails etc. Strangely I got 2 solid offers, but for some strange silly reasons I did not take them up. Was waiting on job offers from Canada and US; never happened. Probably I was blinded by my fate.

icarus

Post by icarus » 11 Nov 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=247110 time=1510328930 user_id=18243]
Ica-i dont find any post from you..

joyd.
[/quote]

Sorry

now sat has moved out my 10 H Scorpio where moon Jupiter is placed, it has moved over my sun, merc(r) , Moon-Ven-Jupiter running now no job since May 2016 any hopes now?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Nov 2017

Hi icarus
Your Moon-Ven-Jupiter period itself will be ending around 22nd of Jan 2018. I feel you will get a job before that. Sat has also moved out of 10 H Scorpio where moon Jupiter is placed.
Try to do meditation regularly , read Hanuman Chalisa, try to abstain from nonvegetarian food.
Try to feed cows.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 17 Nov 2017

Did anyone notice any changes with Sa moving to Sagittarius?

I feel much better and stronger, and changing my inner self, really controlling what i speak. I had some office challenges last entire month while Su who is my 10L was debilitated in my 12H. I was anxious and was getting nervous as i just started my new position with a major cross country relocation and almost restarting my life.
Anuradha ji adviced and gave some very helpful tips, astrological as well as practical-real life solutions. And i am so much at ease since then, not anxious rather started progressing positively and gaining a good reputation. (Thanks so much!)
Now with Su moving to my scorpio Mo, i am just trying to be 'not aggressive' but 'kind' to everyone regardless of what they do to me. Hopefully, my office and home situation will improve further with time.
One change, i must share....my expenses have increased to more than double since september and although earning increased, i am not able to save the way i was saving since last 2.5 years.

Please share your experiences with recent transits.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Nov 2017

Skp,

when did you actually start feeling better, Anyway you are running yogakarak venus dasa since 2011 I suppose. I hope you did not have any relationship problem later. You are doing good by visiting anath asrams, gau seva etc. Still in US?

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 19 Nov 2017

Dev wrote:
18 Nov 2017
Skp,
when did you actually start feeling better, Anyway you are running yogakarak venus dasa since 2011 I suppose. I hope you did not have any relationship problem later. You are doing good by visiting anath asrams, gau seva etc. Still in US?
Since September 2014, when my son was born, my life changed to positive in most areas (except marriage which never improved rather got worse). I am settled in US now, but my relationship/marriage issues never resolved. However, i learnt to ignore my husband's ugly language and despite he try to involve me in fights, i dont give it my time and energy to worry over him. I dont do gau seva etc and completely stopped prayers since last 3-4 yrs (none during sade sati too), but i do charity and help elderly people often upto my capacity. I donate/give money to poor, other children & servants-tips generously but donot put a penny in temple donation box.
I went though very bad times in my yogkarak Ve mahadasha since 2011, i didnot get food to eat several times when i was pregnant, i was desserted by my husband when i was hospitalized, i could not wear my own jewelry as it was taken away by my husband or inlaws, i sufferred alot physically & emotionally many times, so just yogkarak dasha couldnt be given credit.
My life significant improved since my son is born, he seems to be destined for a good life and i am getting blessed as he is with me. There are hardships as i am doing everything like a single parent but i am well adjusted to this tough life by changing myself over the time.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Nov 2017

very sorry to hear. Why should he behave so? Are you from a different caste or is he expecting dowry or what?
I hope you are still with him and not separated. Hope your son reuinites you both.
There must be some other planet's effect in conjunction, not the yogakarak which needs to be analysed.
Anyway doing charity and helping poor is good and that will help you in the long run.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 20 Nov 2017

Dev wrote:
19 Nov 2017
very sorry to hear. Why should he behave so? Are you from a different caste or is he expecting dowry or what?
I hope you are still with him and not separated. Hope your son reuinites you both.
There must be some other planet's effect in conjunction, not the yogakarak which needs to be analysed.
Anyway doing charity and helping poor is good and that will help you in the long run.
He has a hunger for effortless money, i did give him initially. But as you indicated, my Ve is with Ke in natal and many higher charts.
By october 2014 i had sufferred so much because of my husband, i pledged that i will build my own savings for my son and myself. And i worked very hard plus saved all money i could. In june 2016, i had to leave my husband's house after a fight and had to leave my 2-yr old son. I lived in hotel for 20 days and lesson learnt that i could loose my child forever...so.i rented a house on my own nearby and gradually bought all basic household stuff for my son so if i had to leave my husband's house again, i can conviniently take my son along.

I learnt the importance of my own things from March 2015 (as Shani dev was gaining power in my scorpio moon sign) and bought my own car, retained the new house in parallel with husband's house, kept building my savings while raising my son, doing office work and managing money-expenses well. I was fortunate that i got working from home daily and it helped looking after my son while working 11 hrs a day. I had nice growth at job and my savings (office rewarded me with money for hard work 3 times) and i decided to find new job from october 2016. In january 2017, as Sa moved to sagittarius, i had a highly paid position offer and accepted it too, but suddenly decided to decline the offer. In indecissive mind, i declined multiple other job offers and decided to stick with current work-from home job. But situation worsened and by april 2017, i was worried on my job front. I started getting good interviews again from june 2017 while i left my office with a paid-layoff deal. Actually since 27 jan 2017, i had done '0' work, but got paid till august (with 2 weeks salary loss in june). I accepted a new position as executive HOD within 10 days of my salary end, moved and joined far away from current residence. With lesson learnt from past, i rented a house on my own, settled basic house items, arranged school for my son and then brought my son. Expenses have doubled in areanging everything from scratch though my office paid for move completely since my husband didnt let me take away my son's stuff including his clothes and i had to buy all over again.
One good thing happenned in May 2017, i easily got my mother's us visa for 10 yrs despite her previous bad history (had arranged tons of documents on my own), went to india for 8 hrs on 28 May, came back on returned flight bringing my mom & finally got my mom to come live with me here. I lived with my mom again for this long after 8 yrs, she couldnt come when my son was born (my husband didnt let anyone come for my help). This time, i did whole process without informing my husband and one of my wishes of life got fulfilled.
Sade sati while Sa in scorpio taught me several lessons, most important was to recognize my strength and do things on my own. And i felt rewarded several times despite hardships.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 20 Nov 2017

Skp23

Feeling positive mentally................job opportunity looking bleak with job applications turning no response
no changes seen for Saturn Transit or Venus MD started (mine is Scorpio moon sign & lagna)

Regards
Shumi

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 21 Nov 2017

shumifan wrote:
20 Nov 2017
Skp23

Feeling positive mentally................job opportunity looking bleak with job applications turning no response
no changes seen for Saturn Transit or Venus MD started (mine is Scorpio moon sign & lagna)

Regards
Shumi
I know of someone with Scorpio Lagna, Mo and Su. He had Ke mahadasha running when his sade sati started, but no bad effects in any areas of life (except busy office), there was no sting at the end of Ke MD, and in his Ve MD in 2015, he built a 1.6 million dollars grand house. His Ke us in 10H, Sa in 6H and Ve in 12H (Tula).
He is one person who never had ill effects of Ke MD, and Sade sati in any areas of life. His job, family, social and materialistic life is excellent throughout. (I have confirmed this). And no sadachari life to quote.
On one side we see on this forum so many people struggling and there are people like this exception too.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Nov 2017

Skp23, it is very true. Just the other day, I told someone on this site that a Sun kethu combination means difficulties to her father in career and money issues. She said that wasn't true, hsi career had been fine. He had also earned well. So my analysis was wrong.

That is why in astrology its not black or white. Same-looking chart will produce very different results based on who the person is. Then the astrologer will justify it by injecting desh-kaal-patra, past lives impact and other stuffs. Those are all Hinduism adjuncts and should have no basis in a prediction. It must be neutral. But no, we are made to believe in it.

Astrology is not very reliable in that sense. Results are not always as per what chart suggests. Most of the world cultures are going on fine without any support from their astros.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 21 Nov 2017

My purpose of sharing about that scorpio Mo/Lagna/Su person was to indicate that people do get good results.
So all those who are struggling with sade sati....keep your hopes high and keep trying hard. You will eventually succeed, Shanidev showers blessings too :)

Astrology is a very complex subject and I consider masters as geniuses :)

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 21 Nov 2017

Skp23

I agree impact of Kethu Dasha/Shani peyarchi varied based on other planet location in chart. I lost my job during last year of Kethu. Had some income until June due to settlement from previous job. My Kethu dasha 60% good & average.

Hoping my Venus MD lands me favourable job. My $0.20 cent Prediction by astrologer depends on his/her mind during analysis & his depth of knowledge.

Ps: Astrologers predictions came good for my friends & distant family not for me.

Thanks & regards
Shumifan

[quote=skp23 post_id=247711 time=1511308489 user_id=6664]
My purpose of sharing about that scorpio Mo/Lagna/Su person was to indicate that people do get good results.
So all those who are struggling with sade sati....keep your hopes high and keep trying hard. You will eventually succeed, Shanidev showers blessings too :)

Astrology is a very complex subject and I consider masters as geniuses :)
[/quote]

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 21 Nov 2017

I know of someone with Scorpio Lagna, Mo and Su. He had Ke mahadasha running when his sade sati started, but no bad effects in any areas of life (except busy office), there was no sting at the end of Ke MD, and in his Ve MD in 2015, he built a 1.6 million dollars grand house. His Ke us in 10H, Sa in 6H and Ve in 12H (Tula).
For Scorpio Lagna Moon+Sun in Lagna is the greatest Rajyoga, being 9th lord and 10th lord. Moreover Ketu is in 10th house and sign lord of Ketu[Sun] in Rajyoga, in Lagna , is the reason.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 21 Nov 2017

Yes, its quite complex and should be used along with other analyses. One cannot suspend reasoning when it to comes to practical approach in life. People tend to become "andh-vishvaasu" because their astrologer told them something. That is not right approach. It should be used for guidance and counseling, not as a crutch for daily life activities is what I'm trying to say.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 22 Nov 2017

Do the Nakshatras play a significant role in the horoscope of the person with Scorpio lagna,sun, moon? I heard a lot can be predicted looking at the Nakshatras and Padas alone.