Rahu Mahadasha for Rahu in 12th house

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tough Cookie
Rahu Mahadasha for Rahu in 12th house

Post by Tough Cookie » 09 Nov 2017

Hello everyone,

What can someone expect during the Rahu Mahadasha when they have natal Rahu placed in Taurus in the 12th house? Rahul sits there alone.
For starters, I can tell you that in the Rahu Dasha/Rahu Antardasha, I have relocated abroad for a job, which I lost after I entered Rahu Dasha/Jupiter Antardasha. Currently still unemployed. Still residing in a foreign country.
Love life is in shambles.

What else can I expect? What is your experience with this aspect?

Thanks for sharing!

TOB 23/12/1984, 16:30 hrs
Bucharest, Romania
Female

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha for Rahu in 12th house

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 10 Nov 2017

Tough Cookie,

Rahu is a nickname for "smoke and mirrors" Everything during its mahadasha is even more of illusion than life itself is. If its a benefic rahu, then generally the positivity will increase during the dasha and culminate in good results overall. If malefic , then rahu will cause all manner of disruption. Excessive travel, change of place and jobs, relationships starting or ending without reason, in short Rahu will keep you tossing and turning, unless its pacified and calmed down. Houses (not signs) 3,6, 10 and to some extent 11 are good for Rahu. 6-12 axis is a good axis for Rahu.

lagnesh mercury being in 6th with ketu/Saturn, and under the influence of Rahu, is problematic for overall chart. Malefic mangal, lord of 6th and 11th in enemy Saturn's aquarius house (your 9th of fortune/bhagya). Be mindful of health, expenses, and how to handle people, as this Mars aspects the Rahu and rahu itself aspects Saturn. Are you in medical or some technical field? Could undergo surgery, and operations due to these influences. Maybe c-section if giving birth to a child. Saturn/Ketu casting 3rd aspect on Venus, who lords 5th and 12th in chart may cause breaks and will also try to impose restrictions on your femininity.

Vrushabh (Taurus) rahu is in exaltation or tending towards it. 12th house Rahu means foreign connections, travel, jobs and being associated with new people. It is in Krittika nakshatra of Sun, who is 3rd lord in the 7th with Jupiter and Moon. Jupiter is 7th lord in 7th, also the natural karaka for husband/kids in a female native. All 3 aspect your lagna (self) and support it. Sun/Jupiter could give spouse with govt. admin job or bureaucrat. Those periods will be good. Yes, this will also bring partners and marriage chances, you need to be open to possibilities. this will overall be a very good 18 year period for you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Nov 2017

TC-Pl.answer these questions./1-you had any chronic throat problems ?/2-you have any mark of a wound or a surgical scar or mole or a burnt mark or punctured mark on your feet or ankle areas //3-Any kind of the above mentioned things[in point no-2] on your below navel and pubis areas ?

joyd.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 13 Nov 2017

Hello Joyd,

1. As a child I had lots of throat infections, for which I received antibiotic shots. I guess the problems continued until I was a teenager, but since then they subdued. No other problems, just infections, caused by the common cold, during winter.
2. No mark on my feet or ankle areas.
3. I have a small surgery scar on my lower right abdomen, following an appendectomy I had when I was almost 9 years old.

I hope these answers would bring more clarity and help you with your analysis. Many thanks, by the way!

Tough Cookie

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=247123 time=1510339560 user_id=17727]
Tough Cookie,

Rahu is a nickname for "smoke and mirrors" Everything during its mahadasha is even more of illusion than life itself is. If its a benefic rahu, then generally the positivity will increase during the dasha and culminate in good results overall. If malefic , then rahu will cause all manner of disruption. Excessive travel, change of place and jobs, relationships starting or ending without reason, in short Rahu will keep you tossing and turning, unless its pacified and calmed down. Houses (not signs) 3,6, 10 and to some extent 11 are good for Rahu. 6-12 axis is a good axis for Rahu.

lagnesh mercury being in 6th with ketu/Saturn, and under the influence of Rahu, is problematic for overall chart. Malefic mangal, lord of 6th and 11th in enemy Saturn's aquarius house (your 9th of fortune/bhagya). Be mindful of health, expenses, and how to handle people, as this Mars aspects the Rahu and rahu itself aspects Saturn. Are you in medical or some technical field? Could undergo surgery, and operations due to these influences. Maybe c-section if giving birth to a child. Saturn/Ketu casting 3rd aspect on Venus, who lords 5th and 12th in chart may cause breaks and will also try to impose restrictions on your femininity.

Vrushabh (Taurus) rahu is in exaltation or tending towards it. 12th house Rahu means foreign connections, travel, jobs and being associated with new people. It is in Krittika nakshatra of Sun, who is 3rd lord in the 7th with Jupiter and Moon. Jupiter is 7th lord in 7th, also the natural karaka for husband/kids in a female native. All 3 aspect your lagna (self) and support it. Sun/Jupiter could give spouse with govt. admin job or bureaucrat. Those periods will be good. Yes, this will also bring partners and marriage chances, you need to be open to possibilities. this will overall be a very good 18 year period for you.
[/quote]

Dear Suresh_Chauhan,

Many thanks for your detailed and well explained answer! It's very much appreciated. I will try to provide some feedback, in case it is of further use to you.
Indeed, I have had lots of tossing and turning over the last 2,5 years, since my Rahu Mahadasha started. Of course, this also coincided with the onset of my Saturn return as well as Sade Sati. You can imagine it hasn't been an easy time. But what I attribute mainly to Rahu is the onset and ending without reason of relationships and jobs. This has happened and I am still hurt and bearing the consequences. I could not foresee any of these things happening, they came out of nowhere, both the good and the bad.
You say Rahu needs to be pacified and calmed down. How to do that?!

I am not working in the medical or technical field, does it mean that I would really have to undergo surgery? My health is so and so, but thank God, nothing major. No pregnancies so far and none foreseen in the future, since I am still single. Venus is ill placed in my chart, I know it well. You are very fact when you say that it causes breaks and puts obstacles on my femininity. I have struggled with my own femininity all my life, first of all in terms of looks (on the outside, I am very feminine and girly, but on the inside, I feel like I'm not enough of a woman). I have had some female health issues, mainly urological. I have a low libido/drive, which has an impact on my relationships. Just to mention a few problems. Again, if you could point to some remedies for this afflicted Venus, it would be greatly appreciated.

Does it mean that during the Rahu Mahadasha, despite my bad chart, I could still travel reside abroad, get married and have children? Find a job? Is there any indication of when I could go through more positive times? At the moment, I feel like I am sinking like the Titanic and everywhere I turn there are obstacles.

Once again, thank you very much for your reply and do comment again, if you see anything relevant.

My best wishes,
TC

joyd

one more question-had you any accident caused by wheels of any kind[it may be cycle wheel or scooter or car wheel]during your lifetime ?

joyd.

joyd

Esply this accident pertain to your feet again..

joyd.

Tough Cookie

Hi again joyd,

No, I didn't have any accident that might have affected my feet.
In fact, I never had a broken bone (legs or arms or anything) in my life.

Regards,
TC

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Nov 2017

yes.Health wisely all saturn-mercury-ketu antharas are negative.A surgery in throat area is must but after this surgery your chronic problems related to throat are completely subsidised.You will witness a sudden change in your life style in ketu anthara.From mid off saturn anthara the health troubles starts and it was immediately noticed by you and also by doctors.so this is one positive sign even you are in negative times,which helps to cure your illness.Mars in aquarius denoting your choice of life partner.so marriage is exclusively your choice not by your elders.jupiter-Moon-sun anthers triggers marriage trails and now you are in jupiter's andhra period till 11-7-2019.Utilise this opportunity to get married.In Rahu's MD ,jupiter AD,luminaries period will going to run in between 16-9-2018 to 09-01-2019.You can seriously search for your partner during these periods. Remedies for 8th house placed venus are fasting on mondays is best.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 14 Nov 2017

Yes, Rahu can still take you abroad and get you into relations, meeting foreign people, etc. Rahu/Moon and Rahu/Jupiter should also lead to good income, money from foreign sources.

Good that you confirmed some of the findings as accurate. Second level of analysis is with nakshatras, the cosmic background of stars, galaxies, constellations, comets, meteors and asteroids that predominate the universe. These are really the key players, they are the true "movers and shakers", because even our tiny little Solar system, of whom Sun is the majestic lord, is beholden to them.

So appeal directly to each nakshatra in which your 9 planets and ascendant are. An astrologer by the name Achala Sylvia Milohavic based in Croatia compiled the Beej mantras i.e. their symbols of potency, for all these asterisms. I listed below those that apply to you. Chant them daily preferably 9 times each,, or just the ones for Rahu/Venus, or maybe Rahu and anterdasha planet.
  • ASCENDANT - Aardra, owned by Rahu - OM AYIM AARDRA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • RAHU - Krittika, owned by Sun - OM UM OOM KRITTIKA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • KETU, SATURN - Vishakha, owned by Jupiter - OM DHHAM NAM VISHAKHA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • MERCURY - Jyeshta, owned by Mercury - OM DHHAM JYESHTHA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • SUN - Moola, owned by Ketu - OM NAM PAM PHAM MOOLA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • MOON, JUPITER - Purvaashadha, owned by Venus - OM BAM PURVAASHADHA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • VENUS - Shraavana, owned by Moon - OM MAM SHRAAVANA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
  • MARS - Dhanishta, owned by Mars - OM YAM RAM DHANISHTA NAKSHATRAYE NAMAH
You can see that Sun, the planet of vitality and vigor (not strength, courage, valor -- that is Mars) in Ketu's Moola nakshatra, sort of questioning deeply the root cause of your being and why you are the way you are. Jupiter governing marriage, child-bearing, etc is in Venus' purvashadha nakshatra, whcih is really good... so that part is big relief , you will do good .

So lot of Teekshna (sharp) nakshatras dominate the chart e.g. Aardra, Jyeshta, Moola...even Purvashadha is Ugra (aggressive). Krittika and Vishakha are Mishra (mixed) . As said, health has to be watched. Must remain in positive spirits no matter what, only then can one consciously change one's circumstances.

Nakshatra exchange between Moon and Venus... good but then Sraavan is a Saatvik (puristic) nakshatra of Moon and again may impose a higher morality on Venus.... Purvashadha means early victory. You need to be a go-getter at least as far as money is concerned. Mate or no mate, money is a must :lol:

ygcar1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ygcar1 » 05 Sep 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=247326 time=1510590455 user_id=18243]
TC-Pl.answer these questions./1-you had any chronic throat problems ?/2-you have any mark of a wound or a surgical scar or mole or a burnt mark or punctured mark on your feet or ankle areas //3-Any kind of the above mentioned things[in point no-2] on your below navel and pubis areas ?

joyd.
[/quote]

Hi Joyd,

My Rahu Mahadasha will start from Nov 2019. Rahu is placed the 12th house? Rahul sits there alone. Also currently going through Sani Sadesati 3rd Phase..

Please Note: - apparently what you have asked to "Tough Cookie" (your 3 questions) .. in My case I have all three true
1-I have a chronic throat problems
2- I have mark of a wound and a surgical scar on left leg ankle area
3- I had a small accident caused by a motorcycle around 20 years back

For me, is it good to migrate to abroad (Canada) for a job (at the age of 50) ?. How would be the life then ? Is it bad or good? .. so that I can try in that way.. Please guide

What problems / surprises I can expect? What is your experience with this aspect?

TOB 12/Nov/1969, 15:55 hrs
Mumbai, India
Male

Thanks in advance