Transits in 2017 and Tula rashi

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Avani
Transits in 2017 and Tula rashi

Post by Avani » 05 Aug 2017

Dear fellow members,

As we are all aware, August, September and October are going to be very active on planetary transits. All of these transits are very significant when it comes to Tula rashi people because:

1. In August when Rahu transits to Kark, Tula will see Rahu-Ketu on 10-4 axis (home, mother, career .. pls add more !).

2. In September 12th Jupiter ends for Tula and 1st Jupiter starts .. again its 3rd and 6th lord in 1st.

3. In October Tula ends the extremely troublesome phase of Sade Sati (well, hopefully!).

Do share your views mainly on the first two points, while m sure all Tula natives are waiting for the Shani transit very eagerly but we cannot underestimate the transits of Rahu-Ketu and Jupiter.

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Transits in 2017 and Tula rashi

Post by ohm » 05 Aug 2017

1. Rahu-Ketu transit can make a person very workaholic (Rahu in 10 and Ketu in 4) . Chances of paying less attention to 4th house matters (Home, mother etc) and working round the clock.
2.Jupiter in 1st house (lord of 3rd & 6th) seems favourable. It expands the matters related to the house it sits. Jupiter being natural benefic. Aspects 5 , 7 , 9th houses.
3. Saturn in 3rd house from Oct, very good position for saturn to be in.
Considering all 3 factors, I guess next 1 year will be a favourable time overall.
Also, consider the transit from moon sign.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 05 Aug 2017

Incorrect. Jupiter does not expand but depresses the bhava he sits in. It is well-known. Sthana haani karo Jeev, Sthana vruddhi karo Shani. Jupiter's rays, or aspects, however are good 5, 7 and 9.

But jupiter in 1st house is generally good esp. if it friend of the ascendant lord. for example Cancer. :lol:

Avani

Post by Avani » 07 Aug 2017

Thanks Ohm, would Ketu in 4th also affect mother's health or in general relations at home ?

Also, as Suresh has mentioned, I was apprehensive that 6th lord Jupiter in 1st can be detrimental for health and I have seen tough health issues (never kept as ill in my entire life as I have been in the 12th Jupiter).

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 09 Aug 2017

[quote=Avani post_id=241735 time=1502173981 user_id=18154]
Thanks Ohm, would Ketu in 4th also affect mother's health or in general relations at home ?

Also, as Suresh has mentioned, I was apprehensive that 6th lord Jupiter in 1st can be detrimental for health and I have seen tough health issues (never kept as ill in my entire life as I have been in the 12th Jupiter).
[/quote]

Ketu in 4 along with rahu in 10. I try to join the dots this way. Rahu craves for 10th h related things, for ex, visibility in your job, which becomes an obsession.
Because of this action, 4th h is affected which is domestic matters. How will it be affected? May be by ignorance, which was not even intended.
Since I am not able to join these dots along with rahu in 10, from the health angle, because my knowledge is limited, I wouldn't comment.
When something becomes a priority, other thing takes a backseat.
So the key is balance.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Aug 2017

Avani wrote:
05 Aug 2017
Dear fellow members,

As we are all aware, August, September and October are going to be very active on planetary transits. All of these transits are very significant when it comes to Tula rashi people because:

1. In August when Rahu transits to Kark, Tula will see Rahu-Ketu on 10-4 axis (home, mother, career .. pls add more !).

2. In September 12th Jupiter ends for Tula and 1st Jupiter starts .. again its 3rd and 6th lord in 1st.

3. In October Tula ends the extremely troublesome phase of Sade Sati (well, hopefully!).

Do share your views mainly on the first two points, while m sure all Tula natives are waiting for the Shani transit very eagerly but we cannot underestimate the transits of Rahu-Ketu and Jupiter.
These transits will bring change but RESULTS will depend on your current maha dasa and antar dasa.
In my view Jupiter is planet of expansion.

Good luck !
Regards
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 10 Aug 2017

[quote=Sujit post_id=241857 time=1502353311 user_id=2269]
[quote=Avani post_id=241585 time=1501930054 user_id=18154]
Dear fellow members,
These transits will bring change but RESULTS will depend on your current maha dasa and antar dasa.
In my view Jupiter is planet of expansion.

Good luck !
Regards
Sujit
[/quote]

Also placement of planets???

Avani

Post by Avani » 10 Aug 2017

Thanks Sujit and Ohm,

Placement ofcourse and especially so of those whose MD or AD is on.

Avani

Post by Avani » 29 Aug 2017

Mine is Rahu AD and shani MD.. 😭.. And Tulsa rashi ofcourse!

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 29 Aug 2017

Which ascendant?

Avani

Post by Avani » 30 Aug 2017

Vrishabh Lagna .. Rahu is in 4th house and shani in 5th..

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 04 Sep 2017

[quote=Avani post_id=242702 time=1504090061 user_id=18154]
Vrishabh Lagna .. Rahu is in 4th house and shani in 5th..
[/quote]

Shani is yogkarak, how was it till now?
Rahu in 4 may take you away from place of birth/home/ abroad.
Any possibility of going abroad in the coming days?

Avani

Post by Avani » 04 Sep 2017

It was horrible. With so many troubles on the family front and my energy concentrated in resolving those, I have hardly had a life. I have left all wishes and desires (anyway I never had very high dreams or expectations). I have slogged like anything and tried to manage matters to make life better for my family members. Yet many a times I felt helpless. Basically it was a terrible time due to false litigations upon the family inflicted by brother's wife. There is no possibility of going abroad due to all this.

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 31 Oct 2017

My DOB is 27/06/66, Time 8.15 pm Place Ujjain. I am Tula Rashi and born in Swati Nakshatra. My sade sati started in 2009.
I had a great time from 2009 to 2014. Got good job, reputation and Money during this period. But in April 2015 I lot my job as well as reputation. Started my own business of Imports and trading. Lost heavily during last 2 years. All money earned during 2009-2014 finished in this 2 years. Socially very much down. Mentally very weak now. Moreover, last 10 days also I lost heavily when the sare sati was ending. Now on 26th October the sade sati has ended. Can I expect some peace now?? and when will my financial position improve??. Please help

Avani

Post by Avani » 01 Nov 2017

Any effects already being felt by Tula natives with the Saturn transit that took place on 26 october ?

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 01 Nov 2017

No effect Yet

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 07 Nov 2017

No Avani ,no positive effects felt yet...don't know when all negative effects will get over, again and again set backs.

Riyadi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Riyadi » 07 Nov 2017

Asc Libra, Moon Libra
Mercury Dasha Mercury Antardasha
Interested in metaphysics, homesick, career stagnant (didn't see any good signs)

Avani

Post by Avani » 09 Nov 2017

Same here .. things are mentally stressful. Career uncertainty, ofcourse triggered by Rahu-Ketu transit, is at its peak. The only difference that I have seen is that the learning factor has again got triggered and m getting to learn new skills even unintentionally. This could be due to both Saturn and Jupiter transits aspecting the 5th house of education. Lets c what happens on other fronts :/

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 20 Jun 2018

Any updates Avani?
I have seen a lot of changes since that last post..not very sudden changes..it was sort of gradual...

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 21 Jun 2018

Ohm, Are you Tula rashi? If yes, which nakshatra? If you have seen any positive changes, could you describe in abstract way. I will be glad if anyone of tula rashi sees something different other than hopelessness.

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 21 Jun 2018

Not rashi, Im tula Lagna.
In a nut shell , I have seen changes in my mental state, financial state and a role change in my job (no monetary increments)

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 22 Jun 2018

Did you do any remedies to see them? I cannot say that my mental state has improved much after this. I just wish you receive monetary increments as well. Mine is Vrishchik lagna.

ohm
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ohm » 22 Jun 2018

Thank you for your wishes. I have not performed any remedies as such..but I've become more religious since jupiter transits. I have visited/travelled to a number of temples. I developed an interest towards spirituality.
I can still feel some kind of obstalces (both at a mental plane and materialistc plane) but I hope to stick to my current way of life.
For vrishick lagna, i think you should be careful with your money/investments.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 22 Jun 2018

Thank you for your reply Ohm. I had always been spiritual and religious since I was born, do not know why. My parents have never influenced me. But after the Jupiter transit, I have begun to question everything, even my belief on the supreme.