I am deeply depressed. Please help

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
I am deeply depressed. Please help

Post by AshishSu » 03 Nov 2017

Hello,

I am deeply frustrated in my career and finance. Made a wrong job change and now stuck.

Can any help me with possibility of job switch in near future along with any possibilty of job change abroad. I beleive I will get mental satisfaction by working abroad only.

My Info

DOB: 03/02/1983
Place of birth: Bareilly UP
Time of Birth: 17:05

I am sure all you competent astrologer can help me.

Thank you very much.

Ashish

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I am deeply depressed. Please help

Post by majestik108 » 04 Nov 2017

Have you considered a home based business instead?

How is your relationship to your mother? Are you living with her at the moment?

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AshishSu » 04 Nov 2017

Hello Majestik,

No I havent considered home based business before. I am in IT and my job is mostly office based.

My relation with my mother are good in general. But my mother is bit commanding sometimes. She doesnt consider me grown up sometimes.Yes I live with her.

BR
Ashish

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AshishSu » 04 Nov 2017

All learned astrologer please take my case as case study. My Kundali has been said to be challenging and many astrologer in the past have not been very accurate.

Your collective analysis will solve the myth

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 05 Nov 2017

Hi Ashish, Pray Lord Shiva . There is lot of stress with you since childhood. Saturn is influencing your mind in a depressing way.

Best way to mitigate these effects Pray Lord Shiva and meditation.

There could be change of job from next year but you have to be practical with life. There will be tense moments.
Meditation is key to your happiness in life. Daily it must be done.

If possible give any important events that has happened in your life.Your chart is challenging in terms of planet moon. I Hope the birth details are correct . Is it 3rd February ?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Nov 2017

AshishSu wrote:
03 Nov 2017
Hello,

I am deeply frustrated in my career and finance. Made a wrong job change and now stuck.

Can any help me with possibility of job switch in near future along with any possibilty of job change abroad. I beleive I will get mental satisfaction by working abroad only.

My Info

DOB: 03/02/1983
Place of birth: Bareilly UP
Time of Birth: 17:05

I am sure all you competent astrologer can help me.

Thank you very much.

Ashish
Ashish
You are in the last antara of Rahu under the maha dasa of Jupiter. This combination is likely to bring stress, tension to job and status. You will have to work with patience till April 2018 as some unexpected changes will be there.
Beginning with Feb 2018 you are in the maha dasa of Saturn which would also bring challenges to you.
There will be job opportunity from May 2018 onwards and chances for relocation before end of 2018.

Good luck!
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 05 Nov 2017

Not being around your mother will provide you with a lot of mental relief. I'd be willing to hazard a guess that it is your home life that's causing you more stress than your work.

My father has a similar placement to you and this was the case for him. He does well by not living with her and simply visiting from time to time instead.

Perhaps consider moving out of your house and living by yourself first before you consider changing careers. It's worth a shot, particularly since you're a grown man and you pretty much need your own place at this point to feel mentally at ease.

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AshishSu » 05 Nov 2017

Hello All,

Thank you very much for you replies. I really appreciate it

Regarding important events.
Got Married on 30 April 2011
Brother Met accident and expired: 13 october 2013
Daughter Born (normal delivery): 10/2/2016

Yes my date of birth is 3rd Febuary

Regarding living with my mother. I was living separately and only after loosing my brother that I had to come back to live with my family. I hope you guys can understand the situation I have gone through.

Can you guys elaborate on challenges that I might face during this time. Is there hope of ray at the end of tunnel.

I am doing shani pooja 1)Feeding the needy on once in a month on saturday 2)Keeping peepal leave in purse and changing every saturday 3) Lighting peepal diya in the evening every saturday.

I will surely start meditating. Coincidentaly, I was thinking about it for few days now.

Please do elaborat on challenges that I might face and if there are strong possibility in moving abroad. As I am straight forward and fair dealing person and find hard to survive in political and depressing atmoshphere in India. Money was I am doing good. It is not the motivation. Mental peace is the bigger motivation

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

No living with my parent is not causing much stress.
The job is . I am a hardworking and ambitious person. At the moment I am stuck in a rut job 😔

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 05 Nov 2017

I've found a Navagraha homam performed on a Saturday and performing a puja to the Shani Sthalam on the same day to be highly effective.

Any sort of homam to Shiva will also help. I personally have actually felt a significant mental difference the day of and following performing a Rudra Homam.

Materially, Chandi homams are extremely effective. It's worth every penny, as long as you're asking for reasonable things.

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Thanks Majestik,I will explore this pooja definitely.

On shani Mahadasha, I have heard that it is not problametic after 35 years of age as saturn matures at this age. It gives what it took back in the past ?

Thanks

Ashish

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AshishSu » 06 Nov 2017

Any specific event prediction that I need to be worried about ?

AshishSu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AshishSu » 15 Nov 2017

Please help :?