Saturn Causes Vipareet Raja Yoga when In Dusthana Because it is a Natural Signficator for all Dusthanas? By Sanjay Rath

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Saturn Causes Vipareet Raja Yoga when In Dusthana Because it is a Natural Signficator for all Dusthanas? By Sanjay Rath

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 23 Sep 2017

Hi Learned Members

Yes, it is true.

But the thing is Saturn as a natural significator for all things dusthana, will wipe out all dusthana effects when placed in dusthana, is just like the dictum that a planet who is a signficator of a bhava when placed in that bhava would cause the planet to wipe out the good effects for which the planet is a signficator for that bhava, where usually it is not the case.

For positive houses (other than Dusthana), functional malefics would destroy more things and more acutely. Whereas functional benefics would destroy less things and less acutely, and on top of that although it would defeat the obtaining and involvement of the living beings for which the planet is significator (like Venus in 7th may cause superficial relationship with the spouse), it does not frustrate completely (again like Venus in 7th governs that the individual would have a long-lived spouse).

But in this thread we are talking about negative houses and Saturn standing for all things negative pertaining to dusthana (but bear in mind Saturn is not the main signficator of the 6th, only for diseases, hard work with little gains etc.).

Saturn will take in the pain when it is placed in the dusthana. It is destroying the negative things signified by the dusthana, so the thing becomes positive. But just like for positive houses, not all positive things are destroyed when the karaka is placed in the bhava where the planet is significator especially so for natural benefics, will the same principle apply here ie. not all negative things get destroyed?

Now the unique thing about Saturn is that it represents karma........it always dispense the good and the bad based on the deeds of the individual unless Jupiter, the planet of dharma intervenes.......so when Saturn is placed in a dusthana, since it technically implies that the karma for the person is to destroy any obstructions that he encounters in this current lifetime, this is what is going to happen, again unless Jupiter interveness (dharma can work the other way too, but usually Jupiter's dispensation is pleasant).

So Saturn placed in Dusthana is good....the quantum of INCREASED good effects achieved is greater than the INCREASED quantum of bad effects when a natural benefic is placed in a bhava for which it is a karaka.....although OVERALL the good effects of the LATTER, OUTWEIGH the good effects of the FORMER when TAKEN IN ISOLATION (effects on the overall natal chart is a different thing altogether).

Best Regards
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

ramyaptnk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saturn Causes Vipareet Raja Yoga when In Dusthana Because it is a Natural Signficator for all Dusthanas? By Sanjay

Post by ramyaptnk » 23 Sep 2017

Dear Khoo,

I read somewhere (don't remember where) that in case of pisces ascendant since saturn is the lord of both 11th and 12th house its placement in 6th house doesn't give rajayoga as it should be lording only a dusthana to give rajayoga.

Is it correct?

joyd

Re: Saturn Causes Vipareet Raja Yoga when In Dusthana Because it is a Natural Signficator for all Dusthanas? By Sanjay

Post by joyd » 23 Sep 2017

Dear khoo,
saturns viparita yoga applicable to virgo lagna[as natural karaka for 6-8-12 houses].For Pisces lagna, if he placed in 6th[leo] gives ordinary yoga only not of viparita kind of yoga.If saturn acquires kendra- or kona both lordships,such saturn [aquarius-capricorn] in 6-8-12 gives only normal yoga but not viparita kind.For scorpio-sagittarius lagna, saturn gets 3-4th and 2-3rd lordships.For these two lagnas if saturn placed in dusthana only give very normal yoga but not viparita kind.For Libra,he is 4-5th lord,if placed in 12th gives viparita yoga.why bcz-for a malefic kona lordship gives bad results.so if such a saturn placed in dusthana[more specifically in 12th]gives viparita raja yoga.For virgo ascendant he is 5-6th lord.so as a kona lors he become malefic.so if he placed in 8th[more specifically]can give viparita yoga.For the remaining assets saturn if placed in 6-8-12 gives no yoga or an ordinary yoga only.If you and shri sanjay rath have any doubts on given points go and refer jathaka Narayaneeyam texts.

joyd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Sep 2017

VRY of Shani, kindly don't quote without producing Original sages Slokhas. Traditional astrology Yogas are deduced by Our Forefathers, don't quote Modern Human invented Yoga and doshas

Moderators, poster is misleading with all unchallenged blog type of articles, this person hardly analysed any querant charts and the related prognosis. Highly appreciated these and such posts let it go through vetting of admins. Traditional astrology in many posts been misguided to poor readers.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 10 Oct 2017

joyd sir,
You have stated above that for a pisces ascendant saturn gives ordinary yoga. what happens if saturn is in 12th house, retrogarde, @0 degrees, dhanishtha nakshatra. is the concept of vipreet raj yoga applicable here. I humbly request you to enlighten me on this aspect.

thanks and regards.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Oct 2017

you better to wait until i post on retrogression and aspects arshi.If you want instant replies then you have to think on your own logic and intelligence.Here i will give my reply for your question but at the same time i am not going to give the reason behind it.you have to find out that reason and post it here.

saturn in retro on zero degree of Dhanista also of no use in this.why ?.Think twice and then post your reply.

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 16 Oct 2017

sir, i actually forgot about the article you will be posting in future and in sheer haste posted my query above. i definately donot believe in getting instant replies for something i have little knowledge about as this is not my field of study. you are well versed in this subject, so considering you as my teacher i ask you questions. anyways, thanks for answering my query above.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 05 Nov 2017

I don't know about Saturn being just ordinary for Pisces lagna in the 12th. I have this placement in Satabishak and I've found that despite heavy expenditures, Saturn has always kept me afloat with enough money coming in somehow to meet my heavy expenses. A lot of my biggest expenses however have been on charitable causes and Vedic rituals and other Vedic items. I've rarely felt bad about this kind of expenditure.

I'm starting to see increasingly that if you're a Pisces with Saturn in the 12th, as long as you stick to your innate charitable nature, Saturn will always provide. Even though Saturn is considered malefic for Pisces, I find it really isn't so.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 05 Nov 2017

Majestik, do you have a Sun and mercury conjunction, I have seen it in charts of lot of other Pisces ascendant people, as in Mine.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Nov 2017

majestik-
saturn is either neutral or sometimes sama[equal]to jupiter signs and to jupiter.He is not treated as malefic bcz of his placement in 12th.In Jathaka narayaneeyam texts,saturn in 6,8,12 either will be neutral or gives ordinary yoga depending upon his star placements.In majestics case,saturn placed in satabhisha-aquarius means ,it is rahus own sign[co-owner of aquarius] and saturn's mooltrikona.This is the actual astrological reason behind his saturns grace. If you still treat saturn as malefic for pisces lagna then you have to apply the same old maths rule i.e.a malefic in another malefics star [minus plus minus=plus]activates or gives dhana yoga.

joyd.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 13 Aug 2018

Seeker, Interesting question! I used to use Lahiri based ayanamsa and it put my Mercury in Cancer, but I've been experimenting with Surya Siddhanta as of late (the fact that some Shankara mutts use this for panchanga intrigued me) and Mercury changes sign to be in Gemini. This is the only planet that changes and interestingly enough it fits my life way more considering that I've always had a very good relationship with my mother (4th lord in the 4th).

Sun is conjunct Mercury with the SSS system, whereas with a Lahiri based ayanamsa, Sun (6th lord) is in the 4th by itself which I would imagine would cause a far more negative relationship with the mother.

Thanks for the input as well Joyd! :)

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 14 Aug 2018

Is it not contradictory to the concept of "Karak Bhav Nash" ? Specially for 12th house.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 31 Aug 2018

Very interesting view there. Saturn in the 12th is almost never discussed when it comes to the Karaka Bhava Nasha concept.

From personal experience, I agree with you to a degree.

I feel like what happens is that the karaka in own house part amplifies all the positive aspects involved, BUT the karaka bhava nasha concept comes into play as prominently by amplifying what are considered the negative aspects of the house such as financial losses, hidden enemies, etc.

However I feel like since both the positive and negative aspects of the house are amplified, the effect is neutral if looking at it from an isolated perspective (not considering aspects, etc.). What happens I feel is that the placement just becomes very intense. For instance, someone may experience heavy financial losses (the karaka bhava nasha part), but may not give too much concern to it due to having an increased inclination towards spirituality (the karaka in own house part).

Shunyam9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shunyam9 » 15 Jan 2019

Interesting views. I'm a Pisces ascendant with saturn and moon in Aquarius in 12th house. I have tendencies to stay alone , don't like mixing with people and I'm also very concisous about my expenses.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 02 Feb 2019

What happens if saturn in 8th (exalted) for pisces ascendant? Is that not a vipreet rajyoga?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Feb 2019

Dashas wrote:
02 Feb 2019
What happens if saturn in 8th (exalted) for pisces ascendant? Is that not a vipreet rajyoga?
In my view this concept does not work and will land you in trouble related to health, marriage and in foreign lands.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.