WHY no marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tough Cookie
WHY no marriage?

Post by Tough Cookie » 02 Nov 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to know why I've never married so far and why I don't seem to get into relationships with ease.
Could anyone analyse my birth chart and let me know?
So far, I have had only one relationship in my life, with a much older, divorced, foreign man.
I also had a platonic relationship with another foreign man, that seems to have just ended a few days ago when he moved back to his country.
Will I ever marry or have another significant, close, committed relationship? How would my husband/partner be and where would I meet him?

My birth details are as follows:
Date: 23/12/1984
Time: 16:30 (04:30 PM)
Place: Bucharest, Romania

Many thanks!

cruiser
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: WHY no marriage?

Post by cruiser » 03 Nov 2017

Hi, your birth chart shows a very good probability of marriage from 4/6/2019.

Definitely you will get married and it could be a foreigner.

It is not possible to predict your significant other's nature from your birth chart but from theirs.

Good luck

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Nov 2017

21-2-2018 -- 23-3-2018 [32 days], 24-11-2018 -- 24-12 -2018[30 days]. are your probable marriage timings.Mostly you may get married between feb-march of 2018.you will meet him either near by waterbody[swimming pool or sea shore or a lake bed]. Behind your partner's house,there may be a medical shop or a medical college or hospital or a beauty parlour or posh car showroom exists..[You can check these after you went into his life].your married life is very smooth.He is a bit over aged than you but gracious in looks,spiritual,strong and a bit stout.Even Though he is aged person but looks like below middle aged.Please post your feedback after your marriage in this forum.

joyd.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 04 Nov 2017

Hello cruiser and joyd,

Many thanks for your answers! Wow, you seem to be able to see things in such great detail, I'm astonished!
So it seems like marriage (and not just a relationship) is in the cards for me?! Well, I would definitely update this thread if anything happens.

Yet I'm a bit shocked by the fact that everything could happen so soon. If I were to marry someone by Feb-March 2018 (at the earliest) it means I should already meet this man NOW, otherwise it would be like marrying a stranger, which is not something that I would do. In this case, could it be that it's someone I met in the past, someone I already know? The problem is neither of my two previous lovers were met by waterbody, in fact, both of them were met through work/office. The first one (with whom I was in a long relationship) is more than 20 years older than I and divorced and my family would never agree to us marrying...The second one is six years older, but not stout. Otherwise, he seems to fit the description.

For sure though, I will let you know the developments.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Tough Cookie

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 04 Nov 2017

Where are you living at the moment ? Are you in Romania or living abroad ?

Also is your time of birth accurate to the minute ?

You have 3 planets in the 7th house and 3 planets in the 6th house which causes some difficulties in relationships/marriage because there is a lot of influence from the different planets. It's difficult for me to pinpoint exact reason.

You can meet someone from now to mid next year. As for marriage, you will definitely get married but it will be in your early 40s.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 05 Nov 2017

Hi Rakz1986,

Thank you for your reply.
I am not in Romania any more, I have been living abroad for almost 3 years.
My TOB is not accurate to the minute, unfortunately, but it's not way off either. The planetary lay-out of 3 planets in the 7th and 3 in the 6th seems to suit my life so far.
Indeed, I have had many difficulties and obstacles in my relationships and that's why I wondered if I would ever get into a long-term, committed relationship/marriage. But wow, I have to wait until my early 40s in order to tie the knot with someone? That's almost 10 years from now, it's quite sad. I think by then I wouldn't want to be married anyway, what would be the point...
Hmm, I hope to meet someone soon and I hope this time it's someone more available.

Many thanks once again and I would update the forum with relevant information,should anything happen.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 25 Nov 2017

Hi again joyd,

I'm reviving this thread in the aftermath of some revelations.
I did meet someone a while ago in a "water" related context, in an organisation which was dealing with water issues. About one month after our meeting, we spent a few days on a cruise, on water and got to know each other better. That was a few years ago. Could this person be the one you mentioned? Even though I didn't exactly meet him (on the first day) on a lake shore or seaside...
Also, in another thread (related to Rahu in 12 house and its mahadasha) you said the following:

"Mars in aquarius denoting your choice of life partner.so marriage is exclusively your choice not by your elders.jupiter-Moon-sun anthers triggers marriage trails and now you are in jupiter's andhra period till 11-7-2019.Utilise this opportunity to get married.In Rahu's MD ,jupiter AD,luminaries period will going to run in between 16-9-2018 to 09-01-2019.You can seriously search for your partner during these periods."

Does it mean that it's most likely to get married sometime starting from September 2018, or does the initial prediction of February-March 2018 takes precedence?

I would really appreciate your insight in these matters, as I'm trying to plan some things in my life.

Thanks a lot!

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Nov 2017

Tinker,if it is a fatal attraction means,the possibility is at my given feb-march[ 21-2-2018 -- 23-3-2018], 24-11-2018 -- 24-12 -2018. are your probable marriage timings.Mostly you may get married between feb-march of 2018] feb-march periods] and if you wants to study that gentleman a bit deeper means it goes to the next period of 16-9-2018 to 09-01-2019.why i had mentioned those 3 sets of periods in my previous replies is both for your understanding about your future partner and also for wedding preparations.

joyd.

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 01 Dec 2017

Hi joyd,

It means it's certain I'm going to marry soon?! :)
At the moment, there seem to be slim chances of this happening, but who knows...
I will update the thread in case this happens and in case the person matches your description.

Thanks a lot!

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 11 Mar 2018

Dear all and especially dear Joyd,

I am updating this thread, as promised, hoping that it would be useful to someone.
I haven't met any new man, no fatal attraction, and we're now approaching the end of the of the predicted period for marriage :( This makes me sad, of course, but I'm hoping that something will happen during the other predicted periods (September 2018 to January 2019).

The interesting thing though is that I have moved to a new country, in a place which is on the sea shore and where there are many water canals. So who knows, maybe not everything is lost and I still have a chance to meet my future husband here...Unless he's someone that I've already met in the past.

Regards,
TC

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 15 May 2018

Still no developments...No love, no marriage.
Will I really find someone this year? :?

I would really appreciate your useful replies and your help.

Many thanks,

TC