Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by anuradha » 27 Sep 2017

Please share your birth details.

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 27 Sep 2017

Hi,

I was born on 23/12/1984 at 16:30 (04:30 PM) in Bucharest, Romania.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 27 Sep 2017

Anuradha M'am pls answer my query at

viewtopic.php?p=244198#p244198

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 22 Oct 2017

Saturn is finally almost out of scorpio, did anyone begin to feel any difference?
How was your experience while Saturn was transiting in scorpio, please share.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 22 Oct 2017

I have Mo in scorpio. In jan 2017, i had developed neck pain out of nowhere, initially felt like muscular but later seemed like cervical vertebrae involvement, it did not go away despite applying ointment sprays and change of pillows. With same mattress, same pillow, no treatment, it went away in april. I am again getting the neck pain since september end. Also, my eyesight seems getting affected too.
Saturn effect?

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Oct 2017

saturn still in scorpio only.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 22 Oct 2017

[quote=skp23 post_id=245897 time=1508729378 user_id=6664]
Saturn is finally almost out of scorpio, did anyone begin to feel any difference?
How was your experience while Saturn was transiting in scorpio, please share.
[/quote]

Hi Skp123,

I hit rock bottom physically and emotionally. I don't want to describe that, hope you understand. It is just the end. Now I have nothing to loose.

Final blow started at end of June (most horrific) and till today going on. For me it is just like end or death like feeling. Only the physical body is existing, not inside. Other than ray of hope or miracle nothing is left.

SM1983

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 23 Oct 2017

SM1983 wrote:
22 Oct 2017
Hi Skp123,

I hit rock bottom physically and emotionally. I don't want to describe that, hope you understand. It is just the end. Now I have nothing to loose.

Final blow started at end of June (most horrific) and till today going on. For me it is just like end or death like feeling. Only the physical body is existing, not inside. Other than ray of hope or miracle nothing is left.

SM1983
Hello SM1983,
That is the story of all scorpio Mo people, you are not alone. But, there is always a ray of hope! I have survived with that too. Be strong, just 3 more days to go :) Please let us know if anything gets better.
I realize that i still have some precious possessions that can be lost. Like my son....with whom i am separated since 2 months. Everyone says i did it by choice, but truth is which mother want to be away from her 3-yr old particularly when i got him at age of 40 after tons of hardships during sade sati. However, ray of hope is that i am going to reunite with my son next weekend. I know that life after that will be very challenging but i have been preparing myself in last few weeks to deal with work, home, son, expenses all by myself.

Ju in my 12H in transit has already raised my expenses, and with Sa moving in 2H this week, i foresee drain on money. So keeping tight cobtrol on expenses and going careful.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

joyd wrote:
22 Oct 2017

joyd.
Yes, 3 more days to go!

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Oct 2017

From 29d-59 minutes-59seconds to 1 degree [in scorpio]he is in stationary mode.so after that only,saturn,s actual activity begins.This stationed period is very tricky one.

joyd.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 23 Oct 2017

Hi Skp,

Sad to hear your case. I hope things will improve for you soon. My moon sign is aries and I am running astama shani.

Thanks,

Sm1983

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 23 Oct 2017

skp23 wrote:
23 Oct 2017
joyd wrote:
22 Oct 2017

joyd.
Yes, 3 more days to go!
Some relief I guess, however there is still approx 2.5 years left of sadesati for Scorpio Moon sign people.
Warm Regards

Rita

joyd

[quote=joyd post_id=245928 time=1508770643 user_id=18243]
From 29d-59 minutes-59seconds to 1 degree [in scorpio]he is in stationary mode.so after that only,saturn,s actual activity begins.This stationed period is very tricky one.

joyd.
[/quote]
------------------------Typo error in my above reply.Read it as 1 degree in sagittarius..[not in scorpio].

joyd..

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 23 Oct 2017

Joyd Ji , can you please predict for my post at
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/w ... 10&t=35620 ?

I did read your post on Saturn transit to Saggitarius.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 23 Oct 2017

I feel very slight relief mentally. It's noticeble to me because I have been dealing with brain injury. Lately I have not experienced harsh symptoms that I've had from the beginning. Though my physical body and life around me is still unstable. I suddenly experienced bone pain again in last few days, but I feel with my mind clearing up I can handle all other issues with better ease.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 23 Oct 2017

Stationary period is tricky?? Actually any Saturn period (and there are endless ones - sade-sati, ashtama, kantak, mahadasha, anterdashas) is tricky, devious and causes lots of problems.

Shani and Guru both GAS GIANTS - same composition as the Sun. Liquid Helium and hydrogen core, which means theromo nuclear reactor. Except because its so far away, totally frozen like -300 degrees .

Jupiter's magnetic field extends 4 million miles, much more than some solar flares go, and much stronger than earth (aren't we happy these 2 guys are so far away from us, yet cause so many problems). Saturn has 67 moons and Jupiter's Ganymede moon is bigger than earth :idea:

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rita wrote:
23 Oct 2017
skp23 wrote:
23 Oct 2017
joyd wrote:
22 Oct 2017

joyd.
Yes, 3 more days to go!
Some relief I guess, however there is still approx 2.5 years left of sadesati for Scorpio Moon sign people.
Yes, and 2.5 years is a lot when we struggle everyday!

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone with scorpio Mo feel and benefic 4H effects via Ju 5th aspect? Ju's aspect is considered auspicious however soon Sa from saggitarius will aspect our 4H too.

joyd

suresh-
Tricky in the sense astrologically and not their astronomical data & facts.The word tricky has 2 angles,both positive and negative.For some,this stationed period of 5 days[scorpios 29d-59-59 to sagittarius 1st degree] gives positive results and for those negative ones.It is not related to sade sati/astama & ardhastama kind.

joyd.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 23 Oct 2017

Any truth to Pongu Sani? I have read around the web, that the second sade sati is not that severe, called Pongu sani.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 Nov 2017

Did any one felt changes of recent Sa transit out of scorpio? Any relief or new opportunities?
Please share.
I am trying to learn 2H Sa lessons, waiting for Su to move out of my 12H.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 08 Nov 2017

25th July 1969,1.05 AM, 77 E 44' 00'', 8 N 43' 00''

I'm running my second sade sati with debilitated scorpio moon and debilitated Saturn in my Aries Lagna.

I feel this transition of 7 and half years to be life changing/transformational and saturn teaches hard life lessons.At the end of it if we learn and change then there may be peace materialistically and spiritually.

I had/have great challenges/impact in the following spheres:

Career - Saturn my 10/11th lord is debilitated in Aries.When i was progressing in my career smoothly till April 2010, things abruptly changed for the worse . This was not in the Sade sati period. This was my Venus-Moon period. Venus is afflicted by debilitated moon,so hit me hard impacting 2nd,4th loss of income from job (job loss),disruption of family life,mother's frequent health problems and expenditure on vehicles owing to accidents. Between 2010 Aug-2012 May, did temporary jobs,lost savings.

Nov 2011 - Sade Sati started . between 2012 jun-2014 Nov,got back to job,but really had to put in lot of effort to retain job (joined a company which got bought over,redundancy issues,problems with mgmt), sustained thru Nov 2014.Again had to move out when Saturn moved into the eye of the storm in scorpio. Dark saturn over dark moon and enemy Mars.2015 was the worst disruption. Had a break of 8 months.Again lost savings,mental stress..Sep 2015 again joined another org.sustained thru May 2017...Saturn's move thru Gandanta between Jan-May' 17 and its retrogression provided another job loss.On a break since jun'17, awaiting to pursue my Career.Hoping since Saturn is moving in Sagi, positive results may come forth starting Jan'18.

2nd Sade Sati in (2nd Phase with Moon in scorpio) was very traumatic.2015 was very bad owing expenditure on hospitalization of Parents + Job losses and an unfavorable social environment.

1st Sade sati when i was a student was little better(1982-1990).This also had breaks,after my 12th standard, i was stranded for about 3 months in no man's land without any college admission, but luckily scrapped thru at last moment. Actually this period was the best period of my education.

Joyd - Currently i'm out of job.Will this situation improve by early Jan'18?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Nov 2017

April 2010 Nov 2011 This was not in the Sade sati period but still this period was not good you said, so it is the dasa bukti which plays major role and along with it the transits of jupiter and saturn in your case, is it not? Of course, some periods were bad like 2015 you said and some good.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 09 Nov 2017

Yes, it was the Venus-Moon period of 18 months which resulted in a break without earnings.I do not think it was because of Saturn or Jupiter's transit at that time. It was pretty much 2-4-8 significations impacted.Loss of income (2 house) impacting family.Debilitated moon's aspect on venus. There is neecha bhanga of moon & Saturn,so i was able to survive breaks.I observed that during my venus moon period. of the 18 months the 1st 9 months was without earnings and the next 9 with monthly income...

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Nov 2017

Yes, it is difficult and hope now you are doing better.
Neecha without bhanga would be terrible, with bhanga would definitely give some solace after initial struggle, I feel. It depends, in some cases, neecha bhanga acts like uchcha phal.