Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by rita » 19 Aug 2017

ajay wrote:
13 Aug 2017
Rita Madam,

I am 33 yrs old unmarried(tula rashi)...now after this shani mahadasha which i completed last year and sade sati abt to complete, my main focus is on carrer,because my age is more and professional experience is less(5.4 yrs only)Mechanical Engineering(correspondence course)...will u pls tell me what is going to happen abt my carrer,in last 6 mnths I hav left 5 jobs.I dont knw how to do PM here, so pls sorry.

DOB: 5th nov 1983,
Time: 10:20am
Birth place: Mumbai
Ajay,

Please be patient and keep trying. Please give us feedback after Oct 2017 whether the job situation has improved.

Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 20 Aug 2017

ok
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 26 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?

tulalagnarashi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tulalagnarashi » 21 Aug 2017

Hi Avani,

I think it's very hard to compare effects of sade sati across different signs, since even people from Tula rashi / lagna sign would have experienced different results during sade sati.

In my view and experience, sade-sati is a long and thorough cleansing process of one's life including thoughts, behaviour, actions (karma), finances, self esteem / worth, relationship with self and others, one's image and personality etc. When such changes come our way it's human nature to resist them as no one likes so many changes coming for such a long period of time. Changes obviously bring along stress, anxiety, insecurity, self-doubts, financial pressures, mental agony etc. The only way to survive this phase, rather make the most of this life altering phenomenon is to welcome those changes with least resistance.

I'll try explaining this with a simple example. Imagine you have a wardrobe full of 10 shirts, all of which you love to wear and have spent all your pocket money to buy. Under sade-sati's influence, some of them will get torn, some will stop fitting you, and some you may not like to wear anymore. And to make things worse, you don't have any money left to buy new shirts!!! Frustrating isn't it?

Shirt tearing process relates to things / thoughts that sade-sati eradicates from one's life without one's wishes. This could mean people who no longer serve a purpose in your life leaving you without a cause / explanation. Outgrowing process (unable to fit) forces you to rely on shirts (people, job, circumstances etc.) that you can fit into which you may or may not like to wear (use of available resources wisely)

Under these circumstances one feels frustrated, however on the bright side this makes the individual move out of their comfort zone to think about earning money (just an example) to buy new shirts that are durable, fits them well and most importantly, ones they would love to wear and look good in. Eventually the whole process will make you replace those 10 shirts with brand new shirts (not just 10 but even more) leaving you with an improved personality / wisdom (you haven't just got new shirts, you've now got wisdom too!)

Don't worry about things you lost /didn't get in the last 7.5 years, rather focus on how to find better replacements for things you've lost or not gained.

I hope the coming time improves for everyone. God bless

Tula Lagna Rashi
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?

Avani

Post by Avani » 21 Aug 2017

I agree, Sade Sati has given us loads of learning and lessons in different areas of life. It has also contributed to our wisdom.

Even in terms of the people around us, it has clarified who are true friends and who were the ones to be eliminated from our friends' list. So now we are left with very few but exceptionally trustworthy friends. We have developed a habit to let go off anyone or anything that is causing trouble and not be emotionally affected due to the loss.
Reason: Removed all un-necessary quotes.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 26 Aug 2017

Avani Madam,

Any positive changes happening in your life since jan 2017?

In my case I left job in Dec 2016, I was in that comapny for 4 yrs but hardly any gains,inspite of working hard and sincerely and also doing other department work, I went through lot of insults.I am unemployed now but by God grace I have good financial backing from home and not went through any financial crisis during sade sati and shani mahadasha.Hoping that after Jan 2017 I will get good job opportunity, I left that job in Dec 2016 after completing 4 years there.But in last 7 months I got such jobs where salary is not on time,somewhere duty hours are more,some where again I went through insults and shoutings just at beginning of that job.

After going through lot mental and physical problems in sade sati and shani mahadasha and continuous insults and shoutings at work place inspite working sincerely and hard, now I dont expect JUST A ORDINARY life after Oct 2017, I expect shani to do some big miracles in our lives and carrers after he goes away in Oct 2017.

Do u feel the same Avani Madam?

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 26 Aug 2017

@ajay:give me your email id. later you can remove that.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 28 Aug 2017

Unable to send

milkyway2013
Contributor
Contributor

Post by milkyway2013 » 29 Aug 2017

posting after a very long time...another tula rashi native with Sat MD..and sade sati..

life has been a turmoil over past few years both personally and professionally..major changes ..over the last few months with change of country and work stared..although only for a year..personal life in a mess..and that is understateing it..

dont know when and where is the light at the end of the tunnel..

Rita ji..I think you have looked at my horscope at some time couple years ago..hopefully sept- oct will give me a breather on the personal front ..from my mental anxieties...

milkyway2013
Contributor
Contributor

Post by milkyway2013 » 30 Aug 2017

[

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 07 Sep 2017

SM1983 you pls give me your mail id,I am unable to send

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 07 Sep 2017

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 08 Sep 2017

Waiting for Jupiter return and also his transit on to my natal rahu in 3rd house both from moon and lagna

Avani

Post by Avani » 12 Sep 2017

Dear Rita,

True, my shani MD is coinciding with sade Sati (supposedly sade sadi should end in Oct 2017 while shani MD will end by 2022). Had a very very bad time. The only motivation to survive was the responsibilities that I had and which I could not have let go off.

[quote=rita post_id=200915 time=1408552076 user_id=1864]
Moon signifies the mind and emotions. As a result, Saturn's transit over natal moon can cause anxiety, depression and mood swings. Hopefully your mood swings will lessen once Saturn transits out of Libra into Scorpio. It is said that if Saturn mahadasha/antardasha coincides with Sadesati then problems are intensified.
[/quote]

sidba25

Post by sidba25 » 28 Sep 2017

Hello Rita Mam,

I am also of Libra Rashi. Don't Know what is happening in my career since January. Was Working in a company for past 5 years. Changed Job in January and since then life is going through lots of downs. Have got 4 jobs and left all 4 since January. Did not know what happened but was working very dedicatedly and sincerely in all but somehow situation came and in each one of them that I could not could continue in job. Suffered a lot in my confidence level since then. Currently not working and looking for job. Have responsibilities on my shoulders. School going kid, rent, emi. Don't know what happen in future. Having a lot of tension and many sleepless nights. If you can look at my horoscope and tell me when my problems will end and when I would be able to find a job in which I could stick long. Please find below my details and hoping for a reply from your end:
Name - Siddarth
Dob - 25/02/1981
Tob - 8:35 PM
Place - New Delhi

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siddarth

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 28 Sep 2017

Hello Siddarth,
I think, more that transits, your query is dasha related. Currently you are in Mercury-Rahu dasha, until November 2018. And Rahu is also transiting over your natal Rahu. So upheavals will be there until you enter the next dasha which will be of Mercury-Jupiter.
Please put your query on the 'Career' section and hopefully someone more experienced can give you more details.
Warm Regards

Rita

sidba25

Post by sidba25 » 29 Sep 2017

Hello Rita Mam,

Thank you for the response. I will put my comments in the Career section.

Regards,
Siddarth

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 01 Oct 2017

Hi Rita Ji and Everyone ,

Was always looking for online links to discover about Shani dev Sade sati challenge and people going through it . After reading all what you guys wrote , felt somewhere I am not alone
my name is Rajat
08-03-1988
11:15 Am are my details.

My phase of life before Shani sade sati ( 2009 ) and Shani Mahadasha ( 2010-2029 ) anyways was rough . I lost my father in 2004 ( was murdered ) . My grandparents and cousins made my life a living hell . was bullied , beaten badly by my classmates and my whole school life is a rotten memory now .
I was never accepted by my grandparents due to beauty issues they had with me , so was ignored . I was turning weak in my studies due to being bullied badly and was aggressively beaten by my dad . he used to beat me like an animal at times . Don't have good memories at all ( even post his death ) .
Now while shani dev came into the scene of Sadi sati , he made me walk through/on eruptions of volcano . joined a company in 2010 after my 12th and lost my job in 2012 due to a selfish deed I did and since then am jobless .
On a seasonal basis he gave me an opportunity to do free lance . like once in 3-4 months , sometime not even that . went through terrible physical problems and financial problems where at times I used to bleed like hell crazy and plus was caught with back issues , so couldn't even walk.
since 2010 , I had shed bloody tears due to my personal affair ( which never ever worked ) , sometimes due to money and mostly health too . Even a mere thought from past drags me to a time which still shivers me off . Applied for thousands of jobs and NO luck till date since 2012 . Between I did a job for 03 months and company fired all of their employees including me due to financial issues .
I do pranic healings as medium ( hobby) , read tarot as my interests towards white occult to understand life and karma . All I could understand shani dev till date is ,if one tries the best to get rid of ( karmic) effects of sade sati whichever possible way ( via stones , upaya etc . ) nothing works . He ll ensure of hitting the most delicate/exquisite area in your life which one loves the most , takes away those things which are mentally and physically bounding us , takes away the one we even try to love etc .
I used to cry allot thinking of killing myself . But now with passing time ,Being 30 I have started accepting as many things I can digest . I have stopped running after anything besides Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati as I believe they are the one Shani dev would never take me away from . Its all mental control , inside there . Process of learning detachment . The more we run after something , he takes it away .
The more we try to do something , it gets finished/Vanished badly . I have stopped applying for jobs and waiting eagerly for oct 26th , 2017 since march 2017 . All I can say out of my experience is to have patience and stop running after anything in life .
I consulted a good astro last year in 2016 dec and was happily asking him my job prospects post jan 2017 , as shani dev sade sati was leaving . He informed me that even if its leaving TULA rashi for a few months , the effects shall go a little less , but effects shall remain same . Once he is back completely in tula , he`ll finish his due tasks till oct 26 , 2017.
suggestions to all my brothers and sisters out of my experience .
Lord Shani isn't Bad by heart , he himself went through toughest phases of life and that made a right justice to balance karma ( being non buyist in everyone's life ) Blessed by Lord Shiva himself. One doesn't have to convince him with upayas and all , you just need to follow the right karma during this phase especially . By ensuring of not doing anything that is harming someone directly or indirectly or even emotionally .He`ll ensure of testing you by giving you lucrative opportunities of wrong jobs , wrong partnerships , wrong way of income during financial stress . but its one`s self analysis to accept it or not . if one accepts , then be ready too , to go through toughest of time`s as he/she hasn't learnt what he expects .
If one has a job , then keep a damn low profile during this phase . do not take too many useless initiatives , just keep on doing your work as desired .
if one is jobless , then either you sit back at home and work on self or do whatever fits you or you get on platter .
if one has emotional issues due to relationships and associated challenges , its better to stop running after them and work on something practical for self betterment .
If one sleeps around with married people or ruin relationships , even of those who are committed ..then its an advice to stop it there and then . because then one may get to face the same thing n no of times in his life.
if one needs love and has a lot of physical issues , to stop them I`ll suggest start worshipping Maa Lalitha Tripura Sundari and Lord Shiva . You`ll immediately notice relief . Any bigger to smaller health or other issues may disappear , depending upon your faith . Lord Shiva and Maa Lalitha does listen to anyones prayer , whosoever knocks their door . its my personal experience . One may not achieve things material wise during Sade sati phase , but yes will get a lot of mental relief and of course physical ailments would disappear . Which is again quite an achievement for one to grow . The more one offers prayer to Lord Shiva and Lalithambigayi , will still learn lessons but not in a tough way . one shall be blessed with self analysis which would be like sign from BABA AND MAA .

tamanna_8888
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tamanna_8888 » 04 Oct 2017

Hello,
I am another Tula Rashi moon sign native with pisces ascendent . I am experiencing continues health issues since 2013. Some how I managed to complete my engineering in 2015. But due to continues health problems I didn't put effort in finding a job after my BE . I am aware of my Sade sati running simaltaneouly with saturn mahadasha .

Can anyone please look at my chart and tell when will things settle down for me and will finally change for good . My life is paused since 2013. I m fed up of this but I don't want to give up . I am too young to live like this :(

Tamanna
23/08/1993
20:27
Bhopal, MP

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 04 Oct 2017

Tamanna,

Some people here will definetly see your chat and help you out.I dont know how to see chart.I only want to tell you is that-

I have also suffered from lot of health issues during sade sati and shani mahadasha and all my health issues were diagnosised very late due to my own mistake because I never went to show myself in big hospital, I was taking treatment from clinics so no proper guidance was given to me.From my experience I would like to suggest you that show yourself to nice and big hospitals only atleast during saturn period.In big hospitals doctors are also good and will do your multiple tests and after doing multiples tests if they cant provide you guidance they will atleast send you to some speaclist doctors.Like in my city there are 2-3 big hospitals who never cheats on patients,such 2-3 hospitals will be there in your city too or your nearby city, so try them and do whatever those doctors guide you.Tell them all your health issues without any hesitation.Also u can tell them that you are searching job from 2 years.If u have sleeping problem that also you tell them.

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 04 Oct 2017

Tula swati 1st pada
Seems like saturn teaches a lot
Went through innumerable health issues,had to leave my job and many more that most tula people have already mentioned.This June 16th got engaged after a long search and that too was called off on August 20 without a valid reasoning. Still seems like a nightmare.I never really understood what and why did it happen.But all the comments in the thread makes it obvious.Waiting for positive turn around after oct 25th atleast.

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 04 Oct 2017

Too much has been taught already.Seems like me being positive isnt working a bit.sade sati shook my life in every possible way numerous health issues,had to leave my job,been jobless for 4yrs till date,humiliation and what not.Got engaged on June 16th after a lot of search and the marriage got called off on August 20.What happened and why it happened I still don't know.But the thread makes my problems seem obvious .Feels like a nightmare.Hoping for a miraculous recovery or atleast a fresh positive start after October 25th.
Tula swati 1st padam

tamanna_8888
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tamanna_8888 » 04 Oct 2017

Hello Ajay ,
Thanku for your reply 😊 I have been continuously going to doctors and having my tests done . But some how something or the other issue keeps popping up. I guess that is what Saturn does it delays everything. I hope it will never denies it. I believe in God. I pray everyday I try to be humble and nice to everybody. I wish things start changing for everybody after 26th October as Saturn leaves libra.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Oct 2017

tamanna_8888 wrote:
04 Oct 2017
Hello,
I am another Tula Rashi moon sign native with pisces ascendent . I am experiencing continues health issues since 2013. Some how I managed to complete my engineering in 2015. But due to continues health problems I didn't put effort in finding a job after my BE . I am aware of my Sade sati running simaltaneouly with saturn mahadasha .

Can anyone please look at my chart and tell when will things settle down for me and will finally change for good . My life is paused since 2013. I m fed up of this but I don't want to give up . I am too young to live like this :(

Tamanna
23/08/1993
20:27
Bhopal, MP
Your Mercury in 6th is likely to bring health problems and concern to your job. Include green color in your dress. Keep looking for job as some job opportunity is possible later this month and next.
Overall improvement would take time.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 05 Oct 2017

Can anyone please check my horoscope regarding health and marriage possibilities? I've started to worry about these and it is quite disturbing.
Will the end of sade sati this month be of any help?
I am preparing for an exam which is on 26th oct.I've gone through so much all these years I just cant wait to have a normal life.

15/05/1992
Tula Swati 1st
Hyderabad

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Oct 2017

no birth time?

joyd.