Vedic maths/Kindly guide

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ash2016
Contributor
Contributor
Vedic maths/Kindly guide

Post by ash2016 » 01 Sep 2017

Dear Vedic maths ji and others,
Sorry for this intrusion.
Can you also guide me on health issue of my sister ! She is suffering from skin allergy and a free astrology report claim that she would develop eye problem ! Kindly guide !
DOB: 20\10\1973
Birth time : 16: 23 PM
Birth Place: Delhi, India
With warm regards
Yours,
Ash
Delhi

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vedic maths/Kindly guide

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Sep 2017

hello ash2016,

Sun is karaka for eyes. Sun is deblitated and gulika is close to it.
So eye problems can occur.

Sun/ketu can give boils/pimples/skin disease too.
Did the skin disease start some iime after mar -2008 ?

If a computer is fed with a knowledge of an average astrologer, it can
give correct and unbiased readings. We should not forger that astrology
is based on astronomy and all the astronomical calculations are done by
the computer only and not by astrologers !

One request to you and other fellow members who seek some readings.

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR REQUEST FOR READING OF A CHART TO ONE ASTROLOGER.
LET IT BE OPEN TO ALL ASTROLOGERS. YOU MAY GET A BETTER READING FROM OTHERS.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Sep 2017

Dear Ash ji..

Nothing to worry about the computer generated predictions.Now a days all most all available softwares in the market are showing a variation of 2-4 minutes in their calculations.They are also using different ayanamsa values.After raising your sisters cahrt i observed the following things..

1-skin allergies are caused by Mercury in connection with Mars and ketu.In her chart Mercury is doubly afflicted with Mars and also by kethu.In her D9 chart also mer is with mars and rahu aspected by kethu.so it is a sure sign of skin allergies.As 6th lord sun"s dasa will trigger this allergies.

2-Reg. your fears of her Eye problem-

sun-Moon-venus-Mars-saturn if afflicted by nodes or Mandi-gulika will raise the eye troubles,provided if any one of those mentioned 5 planets placed in either in 2nd or in 12th house, either from birth ascendant or Moon ascendant or sun ascendants.Their mutual PAC's[position-aspects-conjunctions]also leads to eye troubles..
sun -moon shows right and left eyes,mars-saturn shows the same.venus in 2nd from the any above mentioned 3 ascendants effects right eye and in 12th ,effects the left eye.[provided if afflicted by those mentioned planets only].This is the rule for eye troubles.Now coming to your sisters chart planet placements.

From venus sun in 12th/from saturn moon in 2nd/moon and sun are afflicted by mars/saturn is in 12th from Moon and afflicted by kethu and rahu/In D1 chart moon guarded by jupiters aspect.so her left eye is safe from the trouble.In her D9 chart,sun is guarded by jupiter again.so her right eye is also safe from the troubles. Mars-saturn are not placed in either 2nd or in 12th house from the mentioned 3 kinds of ascendants.But venus along with kethu sitting in the 2nd house from D9's sun and also the same venus is in 12th from Moon and saturn,afflicted by Mars .Moon -saturn also under affliction by the same Mars.So saturn-moon-venus are more afflicted here in your sisters case.

venus in 12th from moon-saturn-so left eye and the same venus is in 2nd from sun-so right eye.Here venus under the affliction of 3 planets called ketu-Mars-Rahu.So we can strongly say,she develops Fungal growth with inflammation in her Left eye during the dasa bhukthi of Moon-venus.That is in-between 27-06-2023 to 23-02-2025.By that time your sister reaches her 47-48 years age [approximately],which is a common age zone for eye troubles.

You may ask me why inflammatory fungal infection? yes its a good question from your side.Here Rahu-mars causes inflammation and where as ketu gives Fungal growth in eyes.Remember ketu is smoke and also a shadow and also a thin veil.All are the symbolic forms of a Fungus..
Nothing to worry and its a minor eye problem only,which can be cured by anti fungal medications fora littile prolonged time only.Because of jupiter's aspect on sun and moon she escapes surgery kind of formalities in her eye trouble.

regards/joyd..

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 02 Sep 2017

Vedic maths ji
Thanks and will certainly follow your advice !
Regards
Yours
Ash

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 02 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
02 Sep 2017
Dear Ash ji..

Nothing to worry about the computer generated predictions.Now a days all most all available softwares in the market are showing a variation of 2-4 minutes in their calculations.They are also using different ayanamsa values.After raising your sisters cahrt i observed the following things..

1-skin allergies are caused by Mercury in connection with Mars and ketu.In her chart Mercury is doubly afflicted with Mars and also by kethu.In her D9 chart also mer is with mars and rahu aspected by kethu.so it is a sure sign of skin allergies.As 6th lord sun"s dasa will trigger this allergies.

2-Reg. your fears of her Eye problem-

sun-Moon-venus-Mars-saturn if afflicted by nodes or Mandi-gulika will raise the eye troubles,provided if any one of those mentioned 5 planets placed in either in 2nd or in 12th house, either from birth ascendant or Moon ascendant or sun ascendants.Their mutual PAC's[position-aspects-conjunctions]also leads to eye troubles..
sun -moon shows right and left eyes,mars-saturn shows the same.venus in 2nd from the any above mentioned 3 ascendants effects right eye and in 12th ,effects the left eye.[provided if afflicted by those mentioned planets only].This is the rule for eye troubles.Now coming to your sisters chart planet placements.

From venus sun in 12th/from saturn moon in 2nd/moon and sun are afflicted by mars/saturn is in 12th from Moon and afflicted by kethu and rahu/In D1 chart moon guarded by jupiters aspect.so her left eye is safe from the trouble.In her D9 chart,sun is guarded by jupiter again.so her right eye is also safe from the troubles. Mars-saturn are not placed in either 2nd or in 12th house from the mentioned 3 kinds of ascendants.But venus along with kethu sitting in the 2nd house from D9's sun and also the same venus is in 12th from Moon and saturn,afflicted by Mars .Moon -saturn also under affliction by the same Mars.So saturn-moon-venus are more afflicted here in your sisters case.

venus in 12th from moon-saturn-so left eye and the same venus is in 2nd from sun-so right eye.Here venus under the affliction of 3 planets called ketu-Mars-Rahu.So we can strongly say,she develops Fungal growth with inflammation in her Left eye during the dasa bhukthi of Moon-venus.That is in-between 27-06-2023 to 23-02-2025.By that time your sister reaches her 47-48 years age [approximately],which is a common age zone for eye troubles.

You may ask me why inflammatory fungal infection? yes its a good question from your side.Here Rahu-mars causes inflammation and where as ketu gives Fungal growth in eyes.Remember ketu is smoke and also a shadow and also a thin veil.All are the symbolic forms of a Fungus..
Nothing to worry and its a minor eye problem only,which can be cured by anti fungal medications fora littile prolonged time only.Because of jupiter's aspect on sun and moon she escapes surgery kind of formalities in her eye trouble.

regards/joyd..
Joy D

Thanks ! I will convey your message to my twin sister ! With utmost honesty; you have deep knowledge !
If possible; then kindly also guide me on my career and health
DOB :20-10-1973
Birth Time: 18: 23 PM
Birth Place : Delhi, India
I am facing complete professional failure (as a writer) since long and am also facing BP and muscular
problems -neck and back ! I believe- I took wrong decision to be an independent writer that has not paid me anything other than public ridicule !
Regards
Yours
Ash

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Sep 2017

hello ash2016,

you forgot to answer my question regarding the start of the skin disease...
pl refer to my earlier message.

truly yours.
vedicmaths

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 03 Sep 2017

Vedic maths ji
I believe- it has started since last two or three years !
Regards
Yours
Ash

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Sep 2017

Ash
Try to stay in the same field.why bcz very soon you are going to enter in to a good phase career wisely.stay till 22nd october,2017.After that you skills will be recognized and you will get good name-fame and money too.19 years of sound good career period is indicated in your chart from october 22nd,2017 onwards to 21-10-2036.Your skills will be paid well in coming years.

Ketu-saturn in 3rd aspected by rahu gives neck-shoulder pains.Mars afflicted by Rahu again.This gives Muscular and blood related problems.Now you are in Moon maha dasa x jupiters anthara x Ketu vibhukthi.so BP problems and related muscular pains will subsidise gradually after 5-10-2017.

Regards/joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Sep 2017

Ash -your sisters skin allergy started in 6th lords, sun mahadasha x Mercury bhukti x saturns vibhuthi.That is she developed it from 1-3-2014.Both ketu-Mars afflicting the 6th lord sun-- the 7th lord of vedha Mercury.Please cross check it with your sister once..

regards/joyd

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 03 Sep 2017

hi
could you please give the time and period when skin allergy started for this native

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 05 Sep 2017

joyd wrote:
03 Sep 2017
Ash
Try to stay in the same field.why bcz very soon you are going to enter in to a good phase career wisely.stay till 22nd october,2017.After that you skills will be recognized and you will get good name-fame and money too.19 years of sound good career period is indicated in your chart from october 22nd,2017 onwards to 21-10-2036.Your skills will be paid well in coming years.

Ketu-saturn in 3rd aspected by rahu gives neck-shoulder pains.Mars afflicted by Rahu again.This gives Muscular and blood related problems.Now you are in Moon maha dasa x jupiters anthara x Ketu vibhukthi.so BP problems and related muscular pains will subsidise gradually after 5-10-2017.

Regards/joyd
Joy D

Thanks a lot ! Kindly also guide- an astrologer once strangely predicted me that politics and academics(teaching or coaching) are the only best careers for me but my sun is debiliated !
Kindly also guide me about my eyes ! Am I having unfounded fear as I had for my sister !
With warm regards
Yours
Ash

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Kindly guide

Post by ash2016 » 07 Sep 2017

Joy D

Thanks a lot ! Kindly also guide- an aged astrologer once strangely predicted me that politics and academics(teaching or coaching) are the only best careers for me; but my sun is debiliated ! Was he taking me for a ride !
Kindly also guide me about my eyes ! Am I having unfounded fear as I had for my sister !
With warm regards
Yours
Ash