Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by skp23 » 23 Aug 2017

shumifan,
Where is your Ju located in natal chart?

shumifan wrote:
23 Aug 2017
Skp23

Saturn transit on my 12 & 1st house was good & ok. career in Sept 2016 started to slide down even with Guru transit in 11th house. My Ketu dasha going to end in Nov17. Waiting for 2017 Guru & Saturn transit for betterment
My ashtakavarga of saturn(0 in thula, 4 in scorpio & 3 in sag)
Mine is Scorpio lagna & Scorpio Rasi

Thanks
Shumifan

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 23 Aug 2017

Skp23

Ju with sun in Leo 10th house
Saturn in 11th house

Thanks
Shumifan

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 23 Aug 2017

Thanks shumifan. How is your job situation, are you interviewing?

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Skp23
Lost my job in oct 2016. My Job application returns no response mostly.
Had fruitful discussion for interview in Dec 16/Jan17 but no further proceedings
How things going for you. How was your Venus MD/Venus AD
Thanks
Shumifan

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 23 Aug 2017

[quote=shumifan post_id=242430 time=1503504700 user_id=17130]
Skp23

Ju with sun in Leo 10th house
Saturn in 11th house

Thanks
Shumifan
[/quote]

Is your jupiter combust ?
where is Mars and rahu ?

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Gssr92
No planets in combustion
Mars in Thula (12th house)
Rahu with Mercury in Cancer
What is the reason to know about these planet position

Thanks
Shumifan

SparklingLadybug
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SparklingLadybug » 24 Aug 2017

I have moon in scorpio too....mine was tied to health Since scorpio rules my 6th house....and I had major relationship issues. An astrologer told me it is very common when saddi sati happens for relationship issue to occur.

Such as when saturn left scorpio my relationships were good...when saturn went back into scorpio the same exact relationship issue occurred.

Idk what I would say I should learn from it.....maybe remove the person from my life that I had relational issues with because it is now showing a pattern? Maybe be more forgiving...I need to learn to forgive and be more stable in my relationship....I like changing up things too frequently to the point every 2-3 years I have all new friendships because I decide I want newness in my life. I would say I never been 100% committed to someone..always one foot out the door. So maybe this person was throw it in my face how disconnected I can be from people.

I wish I could say I know what other lessons I learned from saddi....only thing I learned is stop being a workaholic. Being a workaholic and never giving myself a break caused for many of my issues during saddi.
Everything else I am still trying to figure out what to take away as a lesson or as a sign to remove whatever it is that caused me issues.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 25 Aug 2017

shumifan wrote:
23 Aug 2017
Skp23
Lost my job in oct 2016. My Job application returns no response mostly.
Had fruitful discussion for interview in Dec 16/Jan17 but no further proceedings
How things going for you. How was your Venus MD/Venus AD
Thanks
Shumifan
shumifan,
I experienced very similar job situation in dec16/Jan2017 however i got offers too (though i didnot take them).
Ve is my yogkarak sitting in 5H with 5L. Nothing great happenned that i could give credit to Ve MD. Its just that the major bad events happenning in Ke MD stopped as i started Ve MD.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 25 Aug 2017

Skp23

Good to hear that things started to settle in Venus MD.
I got know Ketu MD is more tough with Sade sati... unless favourable planet periods.

Thanks
Shumifan

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 30 Aug 2017

Has anyone had stomach problems during this phase?

neel123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by neel123 » 09 Sep 2017

Let me report litany of my problems.
saturn in 9th bhava and fifth house,jupiter in 8th bhava and 4th house,moon in twelfth bhava and 8th house,sun and rahu in 6 th house and 10 bhava,ketu in 12th house and 4 th bhava as per lagna kundali.I do not understand astrology.

Health problems:
1)Extreme anxiety,depression from 1994 onwards.I have been on medicines from year 2002 onwards and suffered myriad health issues.In sade sati,these problems have gone from bad to worse and i stopped taking medicines.I was suicidal from year 2000 to 2017.
2)Stress induced Tuberculosis .Took 1 year to cure.
3)Operation for fistula(2 months)
4)Operation for abscess(3 months)
5)stomach problems from 2008 to 2017.
6)Recurring Yeast infection(I am a man but got it because overuse of antibiotics)
7)Serious case of boils in groin region(Took 6 months to cure.)
8)Urine infection(extremely serious and took 4 months to recover)
9)Reactions and allergies to continuous use of antibiotics I have been given from last 9 years-continuing

Family problems:
1) lost court case,got divorced and lost money.didn't marry next time.I have no belief in marriage and courts

Friends -relatives:
negligible to none.

Career:
working at same position from last 17 years.No promotion for next 10 years and i don't have have wish to do that either.

Insults-humiliation-cheating
too many to recount here.

Mental intellectual abilities?
Are you joking? I lost will to live.What's use of intellectual abilities now?

What did i learn?

1) Never trust women and courts.I never disrespected or tortured women before sade sati.In fact,i was heavily medicated from 2002 to 2008 so my mind was not working properly.I stayed away from women ,never had affairs and believed in institution of marriage.
By god,i will never never never help any women in my entire life,never save women's life or respect them.
If saturn wants to teach me lesson to respect women,he should have given me pleasant experiences.Sorry god,you failed.

2)There is no one close to you except yourself.No friends or family.Your sorrows are your own.There are no friends in adulthood.Friends exist only for benefits.

3) God definitely exists and i completed many sadhanas.They gave expected results.But god don't have power to alter your destiny or life.God's power is worthless against money-laws-public opinion.God's power is useless against your kundali-planetary positions-sade sati and whatever is written in your naseeb.
That's why many saints tell us " never expect anything from god,just do your sadhana ".

What to expect in future?
Frankly,I don't exactly care what 3rd stage will bring now.I am past caring stage.I stay all alone,rarely talk with anyone,have never joined any social gathering(like marriage ceremony or parties) from last 17 years,never had any relationship with women,don't have children and don't have any great hobbies or interests.

My life at this point is almost finished because the real life from age 15 to 40 was spent in extreme depression-anxiety and nervous breakdowns and health problems.Even if good days come after 2020,i no longer wait for them.

The maximum punishment god can give a human is to make him ghost after death. WIth so many unfulfilled desires and continuous defeats,i will never die happily and satisfied.

I hope my post helps few people.

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 10 Sep 2017

My friend I am saddened to hear your difficulties but at the same time I have high respect for you, as you were able to get through all that. What confuses is me are you talking about saturn dasha or sade sati. Dasha of saturn is 18 years, sade sati is when saturn transits your moon sign it's for 7.5 years. Scorpio is about to start their last phase. I understand your desires have not been fulfilled, here's something I have learned observing people especially in USA. Not matter what we get. a sense of unfulfillment will always be there. Most people here have more than enough but still they are running after the next thing. We should always try to fulfill our desires but from my experience we cannot get fulfillment. Thankyou.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 10 Sep 2017

Dasha of saturn is 19 years

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 10 Sep 2017

neel123,

People who die with unfulfilled desires take other births to fulfil them. This is almost 99.99999% of mankind. Dont worry about becoming a ghost :-) . Even at this stage things can turn around and life can be pleasant again. Don't give up hope. Use your sadhana to try and get happiness from within in the mean while. We are eternal beings and we always outlast our bad times. Even if you are being punished for your past sins- like any jail sentence, that too has an end date..This bad time too will end.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 11 Sep 2017

I experienced a major changes as Sa turned direct in scorpio and Ra-Ke moving out of my 10H-4H. My much awaited job search ended in a nice way, however it got me far away from home, need to make a new home starting from scratch. And i have to do it alone, this is one thing i have never done in this life and i guess Shani dev want me to learn this too. Although Ju will move to my 12H tomorrow officially, i already have increased expenses (for good), hopefully Ju in Libra aspecting my 4H will get me a decent place to live where i can raise my son well.
Part of my away-from-home status is because of my husband who has Mo in capricorn, running Ra AD and Ra moved to his 7H.

If anyone experienced any changes since Sa, Ra, Ke and Ju move, please share.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 11 Sep 2017

Seeker108 wrote:
10 Sep 2017
I understand your desires have not been fulfilled, here's something I have learned observing people especially in USA. Not matter what we get. a sense of unfulfillment will always be there. Most people here have more than enough but still they are running after the next thing. We should always try to fulfill our desires but from my experience we cannot get fulfillment. Thankyou.
Nice observation...its because people here are quite ambitious and so they have moved here despite so many hardships and being away from india and loved ones.
And some of it is fate too, like in my case. My mom is visiting usa to be with me and i stepped out. So despite that she is here in our house for 2 more months, we can't be together.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 11 Sep 2017

Lost my mom to Cancer in this period. Scorpio is my 4th house and had dristi on 6th my natal moon

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Sep 2017

May God give the peace to departed soul.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Seeker108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Seeker108 » 11 Sep 2017

Has anyone been through sade sati before and did you find any relief afterwards?

Avani

Post by Avani » 12 Sep 2017

Neel,
From your post I could not identify what you meant by bhav & house. So, m giving a general interpretation. In my observation, irrespective of rashi, if a person has one or more planets in 6th house, there is strong possibility of litigation. If it has venus involvement, it can be through women. If 7th lord is in 6th, it can be through spouse. If multiple of these combinations are present, there can be problems from wife leading to divorce (6th is 12th from 7th). If 2nd house lord is involved there can be severe monetary losses due to the wife in this situation of litigation. BTW, I have seen many charts of men facing litigation from wife and have faced a tough time due to that. But I would still advise not to get demotivated or depressed in life due to that. Time heals chronic emotional turmoils. I believe that above a 100 plans of the enemy, there is always a bigger plan of God which you or even your enemy would not have even imagined. No present is ever a blueprint of future and you should move on with faith and hope.

BTW if your rashi is scorpio, sade sati will be over after 2.5 years and that is expected to bring a lot of relief comparatively.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 12 Sep 2017

I am Cancer lagna and Mithun rashi. I am going thu Saturn Mahadasha since 1999. This is its last phase of 2/3 months. Tho my Saturn is exalted in 4th house of libra, I can say that this MD has been a slow poisoning for me all these years. Saturn gave me all materialistic pleasures, good package, job, great colleagues, wife, helpful relatives, own home (loan free), foreign travel etc but it doesn't gave me mental and physical capability to enjoy these. All above things were equally outweighed by mental stress, humility, agony and physical pain and bad health. If one sees at my life they will feel that what else do I need in life but they will not see my inner restlessness and tremendous pressure and stress. At this point I am so much physically and mentally collapsed that its a state of great depression. I am very much looking forward to next Budha MD which I expect to be a ray of hope for me.

cancer1063
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by cancer1063 » 13 Sep 2017

Hello there, I would like to share my experience of last 2.5 years of saturn in scorpio in 5th house.
Let me tell you first that I am looking for job and thus appearing for competitive exams. With that in mind , let me tell you my experience.
Saturn in scorpio in 5th house has been a disaster for me. I think that is obvious otherwise I wouldn't have turned to astrology for guidance. I guess everyone comes to doors of astrology when they are defeated and then life changes. Nevermind , moving ahead.
Saturn in scorpio:: I felt was like a person trying to organise things in mid of a storm. The person has no idea how to control things which are going out of his hands. The person is trying day and night , every minute to put things in order , in a perfect structure but somehow things are not falling into the place.
My statement might seem very generalistic copy-paste from net type.But allow me to explain a bit more. Saturn in scorpio is like all your labor - hardwork - your efforts (saturn) are being dissipated in a unstable environment (scorpio) . I am not saying all efforts are wasted ,i am saying that there would be A FEELING ( read again a feeling) that i could have structured my work more properly , or I could have done much better if only I had properly organised plan or schedule.
Coming to personal level: I felt my every failure in past 2.5 year has been due to my unorganised work. At one point I am reading this and at some other point I am reading another thing but never making an effort to put everything into summary format . Now Since saturn was in my 5th house- my house of learning- basic education. So my every effort regarding education was getting scattered and wasted. Now I might seem to you as If I am covering my failure in exams with astrology, but I honestly did put a lot of hard work. I am not trying to justify to you my efforts , I am just trying to share my experience.
If you were in such a position for past 2.5 years then I can honestly say to you, bro/sis I feel your pain. It was not your fault. I realized that for everything there is a perfect time. If you failed or went through a bad time regarding whichever house saturn was in, let it go and accept time was not right for it. I felt it that way so I thought sharing my experience could help someone.
Saturn entered my 6th house in 2017 Jan. saturn in sagittarius. 6th house is house of competition. I qualified first stage of my competitive exam. First time in past 3 years. (literally crying while writing it- anyways .. i am a cancer - i cry alot). So things are getting better for me. I hope same turns out for you too.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 13 Sep 2017

Sagittarius is my 3rd house (from lagna). I think 3rd house relates to travel also to some extent. Immediately after 26th Jan 2017(May be 1st week of Feb), I was asked to apply for US-VISA. There was no reason at all for me to apply VISA. I applied and got it without any preparation for interview. Even I didn't have full set of documents which VO would have asked.Just appeared and got it. So, things change quite rapidly with change in saturn's transit. I think if Saturn decides to give us good results then within no time he can bless us.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 20 Sep 2017

After Saturn coming back in scorpio (June 2017), I started getting very different emotions. That I have never experienced in life. It's a very strange feeling. Like I have been given a mild dose of anaesthesia and every thing around me is going as usual. Nothing has changed in my life but still why I am getting this feeling don't know.

Regards,
SM1983

Tough Cookie

Post by Tough Cookie » 27 Sep 2017

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here and I would like to share my experience.
I'm a Gemini ascendant with Moon in Sagittarius.
I have entered Rahu Mahadasha in 2014, just before my Sade Sati also started. Three months after the start of Sade Sati (Saturn transiting in Scorpio, which is its natal position in the 6th house) I have relocated abroad for a new job, which seemed exciting at the beginning. It was an illusion. Soon after I realised that nothing is what it seemed initially, I was faced with incredible hardships, with hostile and downright aggressive colleagues and superiors. The work itself was futile and the working style in the office was scattered and disorganised, leading to nothing concrete. Needles to say, after all this, I went into a depression and my physical health also deteriorated.
I also fell in love with a foreigner, but it's most likely not reciprocated, which added to my misery.
In May this year, after experiencing too many problems on the professional front, the project I was working for was suddenly stopped (only 2 years after it's start) and I lost my job. Not only me, all the other nasty people in the office, too. This happened while Saturn was already in Sagittarius, but retrograding back to Scorpio.
Since then, I have tried in vain to get anther job in the same country where I currently live, but my attempts have not been successful, so I might have to return to my home.
I don't know what's going to happen when Saturn finally moves back into Sagittarius, but I have a feeling that things are not getting any better. Not even the favourable transit of Jupiter (in the 5th house from my Ascendant and 11th from Moon) is not helping so far. Perhaps it's too early to tell, but I have lost any confidence.
To sum up, Saturn through Scorpio in the 6th house has been HELL for me - professionally and emotionally - and
I still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.