Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramc
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by ramc » 05 Jun 2017

@Dev, yes saturn value in ashtavarka matters.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jun 2017

Thanks Ram for concurring with me.
Saturn Astavarga value is 7 and 4 respectively in scorpio and sagittarus and that of moon is 7 and 0.
Mine is lagna and rasi scorpio and so running sade sathi.

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 07 Jun 2017

@Dev,
How was your 1st and 2nd phase of sade sati? please share your experience.

Thank you

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 08 Jun 2017

Yes, Ram.
In my case, normal rules never apply and only real experts can predict.
I am crazy and try getting readings from all but most of the predictions do not work. It is to do with complexity of horoscope.
My first sade sathi was excellent.
I completed my master's as topper, admitted for PhD from IIT, completed successfully, got job and was very well respected for my teaching and also got recognition as musician as well with many joining me even without my intention to teach.
My one sister got married after long search, another sister went abroad after long wait, my mother saved from major health issue, operated successfully, my brother who was very sick got cured, my one of my sister's son was born who is my favorite till date.
I had lots of people around relatives, friends, students both academic and music, so was never alone at all.
Lots of mental peace and the best period of my life till now. Health was also very good.
No financial problems.
My second sade sathi is going on and the period is much better than the period before sade sathi started. So I usually wait for sade sathi since its period is better. It is not great definitely, may be the excellent period may come soon, but anyway it is better than period before sade sathi.

If you take even dasa bukti or gochar effects, it is hard to explain like jupiter in 1st or 8th, ven-jup, su-sa periods were all very good.

Dev

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 09 Jun 2017

@Dev sir,
you have very good saturn ashtakavarga value 7 and 4 respectively in scorpio and sagittarus. that's why you have had good times in sade sati. I'm libra moon sign and i have saturn ashtakavarga 3,4,1 respectively in Virgo, Libra and scorpio. When saturn was in virgo and libra i didn't really had any problems, but when it moved to scorpio that's when i started feeling the heat of the saturn.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 09 Jun 2017

I m not sure if ashtakvarga score logic holds good for everyone. I am mithun Lagna and rashi with Saturn in 4h with Jupiter and the ashtakvarga score for Saturn is 3 for Virgo(4h), 3 for Libra(5h) and 4 for Scorpio(6h). I was expecting good time in Saturn's transit over my 6th house but it turned out to be the other way round. Probably because Saturn transited over my natal Venus in 6h and during this transit I was under Saturn MD and Venus AD. Last 2.5 years have not been good for job, financial and mental satisfaction . But then why was Saturn's transit over 5h(Libra) with Debilitated Sun and Mercury ok to good.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 12 Jun 2017

yes Ram I think so. Otherwise it is difficult to explain,

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 12 Jun 2017

vj1981 wrote:
09 Jun 2017
I m not sure if ashtakvarga score logic holds good for everyone. I am mithun Lagna and rashi with Saturn in 4h with Jupiter and the ashtakvarga score for Saturn is 3 for Virgo(4h), 3 for Libra(5h) and 4 for Scorpio(6h). I was expecting good time in Saturn's transit over my 6th house but it turned out to be the other way round. Probably because Saturn transited over my natal Venus in 6h and during this transit I was under Saturn MD and Venus AD. Last 2.5 years have not been good for job, financial and mental satisfaction . But then why was Saturn's transit over 5h(Libra) with Debilitated Sun and Mercury ok to good.
Ashtakvarga doesn't work in my case too.

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 13 Jun 2017

Hello @Verma sir,
what is your moon sign and lagna? can you share your date of birth if possible.

thanks

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 13 Jun 2017

ramc wrote:
13 Jun 2017
Hello @Verma sir,

thanks
Dear ramc
Sagittarius moon, Scorpio Asc. Nov10,1964. approx 08.05AM, Varanasi.
My Sat ashtakvarga points are not that great anyway.
Thanks

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 19 Jun 2017

verma wrote:
13 Jun 2017
ramc wrote:
13 Jun 2017
Hello @Verma sir,

thanks

astrolumin
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrolumin » 19 Jun 2017

June 26, 2017 retro Saturn is back to Scorpio, the effects will be felt again

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 20 Jun 2017

I believe it is felt more by people with Moon in scorpio in certain degrees and nakshatras. Can someone confirm?

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 26 Jun 2017

I am moon rashi and capricorn Lagna.

During the first phase of sadesati 12th from the Moon. Life was ok, i lost some friends but made new friends. I enjoyed my job but didn't like the manager. I made some money and wealth increased. In the end I quit my job. During the 2nd stage of sade sati over natal moon, i moved 10,000 miles away from my place of birth. It was ok it some sense but in other ways I didn't like it. I had an enjoyable job, more wealth, easy job. Met some nice people, but lost touch with friends back home. I was depressed, but then I have been depressed before sade-sati started, i was more depressed. I brought my first property. Then final stage of sade sati i think the first year was ok, made lots of money but then the last 1.5 yrs of sade sati i lost my job and career has been start and stop since then. I had a big operation which was a success and quick recovery. Wealth has never really been a problem as I have Saturn in the 11th house in natal chart, but I did have more expenses than before. Then when just towards the end of sade-sati, a month before it went into Sagittarius, I got a new job, money wise it was really good, but i had expenses from my property. I didn't like that job so I left and now unemployed. I also had a small surgery to get rid of disease but again it was success and recovered very quickly.

To Sum up, it's been a much needed experience for me this sade sati. It's made me much more mature, wiser and stronger. I am happy to live in a foreign country as I feel it's been a blessing in disguise. I have a car, house, travel some countries too, relationship with mum, dad and Sister all good. Health good, except for depression, which is caused by Ketu conjunct with Moon, but better than before. I just have issues with my job being start an stop which has been a concern for me and also that I am not married.

I am also an amateur astrologer and Saturn is my favourite planet. Sade-Sati is a wonderful thing, people will come out of it with some sort of gain which will help them in the next 30 years of their life before the 2nd time sade sati returns.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 27 Jun 2017

Hi, I would like offer my views... Sade Satin is only good for people whose ascendants Saturn is friendly.

1. Its terrible time for all who are Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces.

2. Regardless of karma or anything, Saturn sade-sati and dashas can be very cruel, punish these ascendants, delay and destabilize their plans, causing defeat. ... I mean, what bad karma has a 17-yer old done in this life??? So why this crazy planet goes and creates problems,, just because he's enemy of Lord Moon or Lord Sun? Many people will readily tell you how bad it was for them.

3. If sade-sati running during Mahadasha of Rahu, and anterdasha of Saturn also comes at same time, then I tell you that person is doomed, may as well go and jimp from a cliff. Ask any astrologer, they know what it means, Rahu/Shani and also Shani/Rahu.... horrible death-like suffering.

So universally sade-sati is not always good, is my experience.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Jun 2017

You are entitled to your views but they may be right for some not for all.

I am scorpio ascendant and rasi but the period before sade sati was worse and there is no comparison between this and that period.

So saturn position his astavarga value etc also need to be seen.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 29 Jun 2017

Where is your saturn placed? It must be placed in own house which for you (Scropio) will be 3 and 4 as your Makara and Kumbha will fall there. If it is placed own house, own nakshatra then no problem even though it is not friend of mars the lagna lord.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 29 Jun 2017

you are right. It is in own house makara.

Gorka
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gorka » 04 Jul 2017

Virgo Lagna, Aries Moon.

First Saturn transit from 1995 - 1987. Started 2 universities, bad financial situation, marriage was great.
Second Saturn transit from 2014 - my mother died, and when entered Sagit, father died. Now is retro back in Sckorpio -- waiting for more deaths in family.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 06 Jul 2017

Did anyone feel the difference as saturn is back in scorpio? Please share any positive/negative experiences that you noted.

For me (Scorpio moon, aquarius lagna with Sa less than 1 degree in natal chart), Sa has been a big (good) teacher. Certain areas were easy and some lessons i learnt tough way. But i did learn with open mind assuming it is for my good. I changed myself a lot in last 3 yrs in my attitude, approach to life and clarified what i actually want vs. I actually need (and what i don't need but wasting my energy over it!). And if i see now the overall picture, Sa over my scorpio moon has been a good phase. And as i am practising those learnings, i find that i am a strong & confident person though i have many bad things going on, i still keep myself happy and face life challenges as a part of life. Rather Sa moving to Saggitarius since Jan 2017 was not so good and so i wonder what will happen by end of 2017. Ofcourse, by then Ra-Ke and Ju will change, so hoping it will be diffrent from Jan-June2017.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 12 Aug 2017

I could able to feel this most prominent way. May be in my life first time in so clear-cut way. All the dates of Saturn's retrogradation and all I forgot. But, on 29th June all of a sudden there is a big change in mind. The mind got fully clouded which is deep black in color. Full of anxiety and throat also got choaked for no reason. Felt shortness of breath and extreme depression. Every day I started getting up at 1:30 at night with some kind of fear and apprehension. Life got upside down without any reason in a span of 2-3 days. I don't have anything to loose, but as I am feeling this then it must be astrological consequence. Still things are going on. Some how coping up with Hanuman Chalisa and Om namah shivaya.

By the way...I have retro Saturn in Libra lagna. Aries Moon. So, scorpio transit is 8th from Moon.

Saw the post and felt sharing my observations.

Regards,

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 21 Aug 2017

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
27 Jun 2017
Hi, I would like offer my views... Sade Satin is only good for people whose ascendants Saturn is friendly.

1. Its terrible time for all who are Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces.

2. Regardless of karma or anything, Saturn sade-sati and dashas can be very cruel, punish these ascendants, delay and destabilize their plans, causing defeat. ... I mean, what bad karma has a 17-yer old done in this life??? So why this crazy planet goes and creates problems,, just because he's enemy of Lord Moon or Lord Sun? Many people will readily tell you how bad it was for them.

3. If sade-sati running during Mahadasha of Rahu, and anterdasha of Saturn also comes at same time, then I tell you that person is doomed, may as well go and jimp from a cliff. Ask any astrologer, they know what it means, Rahu/Shani and also Shani/Rahu.... horrible death-like suffering.

So universally sade-sati is not always good, is my experience.

Hi Suresh Chauhan,

I am going thru Sa dasha, Sa Antardasha and Sade Sati (from January this year). I lost my job after the advent of Sade sati, but otherwise life has been cool. Am enjoying the free time watching a lot of movies. If I am "doomed", well I cant do anything about it but wait.... hope Sa the delayer will delay that too....😃

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 21 Aug 2017

BTW, I have Dhanur lagna, Makara Rashi.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 22 Aug 2017

Thanks for sharing.
I am having Scorpio Mo, Kumbha lagna and running Ve-Mo. Ju in 11H in transit has been a destroyer for me. Since beginning of Ju in Virgo, I have faced several issues and no gains at all! My life in most areas were good prior to that during my sade sati with Sa over my Mo.

Did anyone feel effects of Ra-Ke transit and/or Sa in scorpio?

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 23 Aug 2017

Skp23

Saturn transit on my 12 & 1st house was good & ok. career in Sept 2016 started to slide down even with Guru transit in 11th house. My Ketu dasha going to end in Nov17. Waiting for 2017 Guru & Saturn transit for betterment
My ashtakavarga of saturn(0 in thula, 4 in scorpio & 3 in sag)
Mine is Scorpio lagna & Scorpio Rasi

Thanks
Shumifan