Ardra Nakshatra : Durga and Kali workship?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Ardra Nakshatra : Durga and Kali workship?

Post by MeeraL » 06 Aug 2017

Hello,

Ardra Nakshatra, a person with this Nakshatra, should workship Durga and Kali?
Or just exclusive Shiva in furious forms?

Do you have Ardra Nakshatra? Paranormal and occult happens in your life?

thank you

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Ardra Nakshatra : Durga and Kali workship?

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

Worship whatever deity you feel intuitively attracted to. This intuitive attraction is far more accurate than astrological analysis. You don't have to worship Shiva in fierce forms only, any form is fine.

Remember, Shiva is the only male deity who is referred to as the auspicious one even though he dwells in the cremation ground. Contemplate that and it may give you some wisdom with regards to your nakshatra and what you're experiencing from it.

My nakshatra is not Ardra btw, it's Purva Bhadrapada. But both these nakshatras have a leaning towards the darker side of life.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Should We considerated Ardra Nakshatra a bad nakshatra?

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 06 Aug 2017

Depends on what your definition of 'bad' is. For instance, if you're having occult and paranormal experiences and since society tells you that these experiences are 'negative' (or neutral at very best) you may see it as bad. At the same time another person who has deep interest in the occult and paranormal fields who has never had such an experience may envy you.

Don't look at the strengths and weaknesses of a nakshatra as much. There are no inherently good and bad nakshatras as this is samsara and nothing is inherently good. Understand the nakshatra better, that will allow you to use the gifts of Ardra to your advantage. With Rahu being the ruler, you'd be pleasing him by doing this as well since Rahu is all about opportunism.

Something I would see Ardra being good at, for example, is investigative journalism in a digital medium.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Does Lord Rudra Is related to Rudraksha?

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 06 Aug 2017

MeeraL wrote:
06 Aug 2017
Ardra is not a bad nakshatra. The planetary ruler is Rahu, and Ardra exalts Rahu. The ruling deity is Rudra, Lord Shiva as Nataraja is said to have danced the cosmic dance Tandava in Dhanurmasam on the day of Ardra.

God bless.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

astrovedic wrote:
06 Aug 2017
MeeraL wrote:
06 Aug 2017
Ardra is not a bad nakshatra. The planetary ruler is Rahu, and Ardra exalts Rahu. The ruling deity is Rudra, Lord Shiva as Nataraja is said to have danced the cosmic dance Tandava in Dhanurmasam on the day of Ardra.

God bless.
Oh, so rudra Is Shiva Nataraj diety? I was thinking that Nataraj was a peacefull dance.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 06 Aug 2017

MeeraL wrote:
06 Aug 2017
astrovedic wrote:
06 Aug 2017
MeeraL wrote:
06 Aug 2017

God bless.
Oh, so rudra Is Shiva Nataraj diety? I was thinking that Nataraj was a peacefull dance.
Rudra is not Nataraja. Rudra, Nataraja, Bhairava, Veerabhadra etc are all various emanations of Shiva. Tandava is not a peaceful dance, It was a very fierce and vigorous dance.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Majestik108 , 2 years ago whatching a temple 50% emerge in Ganga water, for a couple of days, one day i look, concentrated myself and say to me "Ganga Is satisfied Now the Water Is going down" , i Write that in social media and one person ask me Where i did read that. I Said i didnt read, 5 hours later she came talk to me and said was a new saying the Ganga river was going down.
Many experience i have, i feel blessed.

At same time i know i have some bad qualities But i don't ignore others feelings.
Should We considerated What Is most important? Nakshatra Or rashi?

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Astrovedic ,curious i have then Nataraj murti and also kailash Shiva meditation murti.
And specifically This Nataraj Is recently With me and saw How many things and sufforring i did have. Supposley i buy if for a person, however i Said to myself, i Like the murti if You Want to be near me stay With me, next Day a person came to me saying she feel i should keep with me Narataj murti.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

And Now i remenber one thing... i don t have indian origins i need to say that clear... But Always my fav Shiva mantra Is Maha Mrityunjaya mantra. Any correlation with Ardra Nakshatra?

Also something curious i born With umbilical cord on my neck and blue almost die, doctors said was a miracle, and one Year and half ago i discovered that Day was pradosh vrata.

Anyone also With This kind of experience?

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 07 Aug 2017

@astrovedic @majestik108 do you think Ardra Nakshatra is a nakshatra that delay or stop a possible marriage?
Since what i read everything is auspicious like new begining of things, marriage and so on, is not considerated auspicious for this Nakshatra. Why?

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 09 Aug 2017

Hello MeeraL - I am not an astrologer but would like to share that am also an Ardra Nakshtra Native and have not experienced any paranormal or occult happenings. In order to decrease the negativity, please practice yoga(pranayam, bhaamri, and Kapaal bhati) along with jogging or any other physical exercise. I have been doing this for the past quarter or so and I feel the difference. I am lot more relaxed, calm and composed than ever. This was prescribed by an astrologer on this forum.

Hope this helps.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 09 Aug 2017

thanks vj1981, i will search about bhaamri and kapaal bhati. I do physical exercise now as i start to workout.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 09 Aug 2017

Sorry I missed anulom-vilom. It is very useful for calming the mind down.