Retro Saturn - Principles

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gaccii
Retro Saturn - Principles

Post by gaccii » 16 Jun 2017

Hello Everyone,

I have retro saturn and also yogakarak but still the results so far are like disastrous.

I would like to know how to give points if multiple principles apply for one chart.
For example, one principle says if the major dasha of saturn is 4th dasha from beginning, then it is bad even though it is well placed. In a case, when a planet is placed well - in kendra, having no aspect of malefic and also yokakaraka or functional benefic, should the above principle override all other good points of that planet?

In my case, I expected and also was told by other astrologers that my saturn dasha will be very good for career being yogakaraka but what I experienced is exactly opposite. I lost my job 4 months back as soon as sade sati started and still no luck in getting a job.

Could you please share your experiences/knowledge?

Thanks

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Retro Saturn - Principles

Post by majestik108 » 23 Jul 2017

Regardless of how well Saturn is placed, I don't believe that Saturn's malefic nature really changes significantly. Saturn will make you work hard regardless of where it's placed, the only difference in my view is that if Saturn is strong then your efforts will bring fruitful results, and if not, the efforts will still be there but the results will not fructify or the results may not be worth the efforts required.

So having a bad Saturn is kind of like a cruel joke in how it operates. It's very harsh.

In your case, if Saturn is indeed well placed by sign and house position, you losing your job and struggling is part of the karma you must expend in order to rise to a higher position in life slowly throughout your dasha. I liken Saturn to a military drill instructor, who breaks you down to nothing and moulds you into something great.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 23 Jul 2017

Very good observation by Majestic108, Shani is tough karmik planet. Its second heaviest in the solar system and because of its slow motion, it drags everything till you become exhausted and then you will wonder if life is ever going to change.

Shani is not good for anyone, in the best of cases when it is yogkaarak for Libra/Taurus, and lagna lord for Capricorn/Aquarius, its negative results are softened and it maybe a little less harsh. But it is just Saturn's nature to keep on grinding everyone. all negative things in the universe - decay, disease, death, destrcution are mainly attributed to saturn. When one understands the reason, for this, then you can see the futility of fighting back and finally accepting your karma.

Retro Saturn simply means more of the negativity in your chart, as it makes the planet more strong.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Aug 2017

Hi All,

I totally agree with you. Specially Mr.Chauhan's "it drags everything till you become exhausted and then you will wonder if life is ever going to change". I have retro saturn in libra lagna. Those who has not gone through it do not know that life could be so scary. Life is full of restrictions and restrictions. Everything looks odd in me compared to others.

I wish somebody writes that he or she has come out of this scary phase of life after saturn dasha or transit change.......

Regards,

SM1983

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 03 Aug 2017

Saturn aspected by a benefice esp. Jupiter or Yogakarka reduces the malefic results of Saturn . Usually gives good results in 3H, 6H and 11H. Saturn in the sign of Jupiter gives good results.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Aug 2017

Hi Sunil,

With due respect to lord Saturn, I believe he emotionally paralyzes us. I think retro Saturn does it more. It is very difficult to express what we are going through because nobody will believe. It also makes us socially distant. You may love to be social, love somebody (these are our basic needs), enjoy a party...but some restriction will be put. You can't enjoy them! You will look serious always. You will suffer for no reason. Absolutely no reason! If moon is involved then case will be more complicated. I am going through some transit of Saturn. Hardly any remedy worked for me. Or, it works for few days and ten stops. The problem is it interferes with my daily routine. I am not looking for a luxurious life……I just want to live. That’s all!
Thanks,
SM1983

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 04 Aug 2017

Please share your birth details. Aspect of Jupiter is better than conjunction but 11H placement with Jupiter is good.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 04 Aug 2017

The retro saturn direct aspect on moon, the person will have to go through lots of internal battle himself/herself and finally the output of that struggle will be highly balanced and patient person who acts in a right manner( saturn teaches you many lessons here), and Shahrukh khan though doesnt have any saturn aspect on his moon, he's running his saturn dasa from last year beginning onwards, from then all his movies turned out to be disappointing for the audience. He has saturn retro in aquarius in 7th house.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 04 Aug 2017

[quote=lightray94 post_id=241554 time=1501850274 user_id=16534]
The retro saturn direct aspect on moon, the person will have to go through lots of internal battle himself/herself and finally the output of that struggle will be highly balanced and patient person who acts in a right manner( saturn teaches you many lessons here), and Shahrukh khan though doesnt have any saturn aspect on his moon, he's running his saturn dasa from last year beginning onwards, from then all his movies turned out to be disappointing for the audience. He has saturn retro in aquarius in 7th house.
[/quote]

I do have retro saturn direct aspect on moon . I know what you are trying to say. That's exactly going inside me. Your word "internal" has lot of meaning. Waiting for time when I will be a balanced person. The only calculation I don't understand that how the timing of Saturn's lesson is decided.

Obviously, I have retro saturn and moon from my birth. I used to be very strong in mind and has overcome many challenges in life. Now my mind has become very feeble.

Thanks!

SM1983

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 04 Aug 2017

to expect results of saturn, we also need to see what tara it is in.. if vipat naidhana tara lord will bring lot of stress and dangerous situations. strength of Rasi lord where saturn is placed also holds importance. for example In mercurial signs saturn is friendly to mercury so lesser malefic effects. finally its the navamsa depositor strength in rasi that will give final outcome.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 04 Aug 2017

I am in the 19th year of my Shani mahadasha. Lord Shani in 8th house in 6/8 relationship with Moon.

My 2 cents = just learn to accept whatever life is giving you.

- Sandeep
To everything, there is a time and a season.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 06 Aug 2017

SM1983 wrote:
04 Aug 2017
lightray94 wrote:
04 Aug 2017

I do have retro saturn direct aspect on moon . I know what you are trying to say. That's exactly going inside me. Your word "internal" has lot of meaning. Waiting for time when I will be a balanced person. The only calculation I don't understand that how the timing of Saturn's lesson is decided.

Obviously, I have retro saturn and moon from my birth. I used to be very strong in mind and has overcome many challenges in life. Now my mind has become very feeble.

Thanks!

SM1983

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

SM 1983, they say Saturn gets matured at 36 so I think you're almost there :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

god_fearing wrote:
04 Aug 2017
I am in the 19th year of my Shani mahadasha. Lord Shani in 8th house in 6/8 relationship with Moon.

My 2 cents = just learn to accept whatever life is giving you.

- Sandeep
100 percent true, learn to accept and work on it!
Any acts of subterfuge will be foiled by Saturn and it'll be of double slap to the person. Don't run away and accept the truth.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 06 Aug 2017

lightray94 wrote:
06 Aug 2017
Its the person who gets matured bhai :D .. Saturn is already a matured deity :D

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 06 Aug 2017

Thanks lightray 94.
Astro D ji....well written. Thanks. I am trying hard. You have advised me before also.I committed a mistake in 2008 (Feb to may). The same circumstances is repeating since 14 the June 2017. This time I am trying to handle it much more matured way. Mind is going out of my control, but bringing it back in track every time. Last time it went out of my hand within 2-3 hours.....that's the difference!

Regards,
SM1983

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

astroduffer wrote:
06 Aug 2017
lightray94 wrote:
06 Aug 2017

Its the person who gets matured bhai :D .. Saturn is already a matured deity :D

libran

Post by libran » 13 Aug 2017

Restrictions, oh yes!! And struggles for most part of your life. I have retro Saturn in Aquarius lagna and it has not been easy. I too had my first phase of sade sati (my early teens) during my Saturn Maha Dasha and it was the worst phase of my life. Depression,academic failure and the loss of a parent. I had gone through it all. Yogkaraka Saturn was not kind. But it gets better as you age. I guess we can handle things better as we grow old. Once we accept that retro Saturn will always make it harder to achieve our goals compared to others, it just make life easier.
Will complete my second Sade Sati this October. The last one year has been hellish. Its true,It changes you as a person. I have never been stronger and more positive

sofiabovinoclaudia
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sofiabovinoclaudia » 24 Aug 2017

It seems I liken Saturn to a military drill instructor, who breaks you down to nothing and moulds you into something great.

annadata sairam

Post by annadata sairam » 04 Sep 2017

anuradha articles are really worth reading, carries good explanation, with what will happen , and that will happen also.all the anuradha ji

annadata sairam

Post by annadata sairam » 04 Sep 2017

the present situation one is going bad phase of saturn is because of TRANSIT SATURN effect some may have good , some have bad, those who have good will see miracle in their lives, those who have bad , will see bad not even expected in your dreams, do not worry wait upto october and track saturn period in your career all the best

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 04 Sep 2017

even i have moon with ketu in the third house in taurus aspected by retro saturn in aquarius in 12th house dhanishta nak...i dont know for sure but i think in my chart rahu in scorpio in 9th house also aspects moon..its so hard to explain anybody what i am going through...always felt emotionally drained...going through my rahu MD saturn antardasha....i do love making friends...socializing but have a hard time doing so....professional front keeps changing all the time :(

my birth details in order to confirm the above coz i am not sure about the aspects and nakshatra:
05th oct 1993
new delhi
6:05 p.m

P.S : i am new to astrology and i apologize in advance if have quoted something incorrectly

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Sep 2017

Arshi- your transit retro saturn conjoined with natal Rahu.In your chart scorpio with a zero given by saturn.At present saturn transiting on this sign.Based on it,you will get a job after december-22nd,2017 only..Bye the by what is your grand fathers profession? reply

regards/joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

[quote=gaccii post_id=240061 time=1497623193 user_id=17732]
Hello Everyone,

I have retro saturn and also yogakaraka but still the results so far are like disastrous.

In my case, I expected and also was told by other astrologers that my saturn dasha will be very good for career being yogakaraka but what I experienced is exactly opposite. I lost my job 4 months back as soon as sade sati started and still no luck in getting a job.

Could you please share your experiences/knowledge?

Thanks
[/quote]

-------------------
Ptovide your details first gaccii

regards/joyd

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 05 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243077 time=1504603315 user_id=18243]
Arshi- your transit retro saturn conjoined with natal Rahu.In your chart scorpio with a zero given by saturn.At present saturn transiting on this sign.Based on it,you will get a job after december-22nd,2017 only..Bye the by what is your grand fathers profession? reply

regards/joyd
[/quote]

hi joyd,
thanks for replying to my post.
actually i have never met my grandfather coz my family faced some problems coz of him. we all live away from him. also, never asked his profession coz this was quite a sensitive topic for my family.

could you please let me know that did you see something specific in my chart that made you ask about my grandfather?

thanks and regards