Terrible financial situation at 24. Please help

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
majestik108
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible financial situation at 24. Please help

Post by majestik108 » 22 Jul 2017

Hi everyone. I'm going through a terrible financial situation. I'm 24 years old and am in massive debt due to legal issues and have been unsuccessful in getting a graduate position so far. I've been living paycheck to paycheck and I'm constantly stressed due to money issues. I'm currently living in Australia having moved here for my university education, which I completed in December last year after huge delays and extra expenses.

Can someone please take a look at my chart and tell me if my situation will improve, and when?

10 July 1993
00:14 AM
Colombo, Sri Lanka

I'm a Meena lagna and rashi and my 2nd lord is in the 6th and 11th lord is in the 12th, both planets (Mars and Saturn) are aspecting each other. From everything I've read, these two placements alone will make me struggle financially for the rest of my life. Is this true? Am I doomed to this life of constantly worrying about the bare essentials? Do I have the capacity to say, be a millionaire?

Thanks in advance!

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Terrible financial situation at 24. Please help

Post by karthik1984 » 22 Jul 2017

Hi, if the birth details are accurate then you have have better times from September onward.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 22 Jul 2017

Thanks for the quick response Karthik. May I ask what indications you see for things getting better from September? I'm a student of astrology myself and would love to know.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 23 Jul 2017

Hi, first let it happen as i predicted. I will tell then.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 23 Jul 2017

Thanks a lot my friend. Could you tell me if it will be a significant increase in finances? I would love to be financially independent.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 10 Nov 2017

An update..

You were right Karthik. I got an offer for a job a few weeks ago and I'm starting there soon. Higher pay too, but I've had to relocate to quite an expensive area but hey I'm still happy.

Is there anything else you saw? I'd love to hear it.

Thanks again!

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Nov 2017

Hi, congrats. Be Sincere and work hard.

You will become better after your marriage.

majestik108
Contributor
Contributor

Post by majestik108 » 11 Nov 2017

Thank you my friend.

On a side note, will my marriage even be moderately happy? I ended quite a long relationship last year in a very nasty way and have all but given up on relationships at this point. Just curious because what you said surprised me because of my present thinking with regards to relationships hahaha.

Either ways, I appreciate all the input. You're a very skilled astrologer. Have a great day. :)