child birth

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
child birth

Post by pushpa sharma » 03 Dec 2014

sir plz analysis my son and my daughter in law's chart as my son's DOB is 06 feb 1984 : 4:45 pm Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. cancer ascendant.
my daughter in law's DOB 01 sep 1986: 10:39 am. libra ascendant. It has been 2yrs they have got married but still not conceived.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

ketu dasha urgent suggession

Post by pushpa sharma » 10 Jun 2017

dr.neeraj jee
please look into my daughter-in-law's chart she started ketu dasha with lots of depression .After her childs birth she is depressed of her office and baby care.suggest whether she needs to wear dimon d to improve her venus which is in 0 degree or moon which is cought by saturn ketu in navansh.
Thanking you

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

ketu dasha urgent suggession

Post by pushpa sharma » 10 Jun 2017

dr.neeraj jee
please look into my daughter-in-law's chart she started ketu dasha with lots of depression .After her childs birth she is depressed of her office and baby care.suggest whether she needs to wear dimon d to improve her venus which is in 0 degree or moon which is cought by saturn ketu in navansh.
Thanking you

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: child birth

Post by Surya_1 » 10 Jun 2017

Daughter in law place of birth, please.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 10 Jun 2017

First half of 2020 they will be graced with a child (Delivered).

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 11 Jun 2017

sir,
1-september1986;10.39 AM;sherghati Gaya;bihar;;india

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 12 Jun 2017

Yes, First half of 2020 they will be graced with a child (Delivered). All the best.

Coolwater_rose

Post by Coolwater_rose » 16 Jun 2017

Hi

Chances of your daughter-in-law having a child are high in the period from April 2018- May 2019, during subdasha period of 5th lord Shani (using Raman ayanamsa). Worship of Lakshmi, ruling deity of Shukra, will be good for her overall well-being, for her physical and mental health. I would advise recitation of Lakshmi mantra, such as Om Sri MahaLakshmyai Namaha 108 times daily for 6 -12 months. This can be done by her, or alternatively by a close relative/well-wisher.

Best wishes

Sanika
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sanika » 16 Jun 2017

Hi my 26/09/1988 19:00 and spouce Dob 15/10/1984 15:45. not exactly sure of spouce timings. It is said between 15:30 to 16:00. Can someone tell me the timing of progeny?
Birth Chart:
1)birth chart has Venus in 5 house which is fine
2) 5 house lord moon is placed in ascendant with mars.
3) Jupiter karaka sits in 3 house.

Navamsa:
1)D9 chart 7house lord moon in ascendant.
2)5 lord Venus in 3house with sun and 9lord mercury and 11lord is conjuct together in 10 house with ketu.

Saptamsa:
D7 chart ascendant lord in 11 house with Ketu and rahu sits in 5 house aspected by saturn and ketu. Jupiter and moon are sitting in 12house. 5lord mercury sits in 9 house. 5 house afflicted progeny as rahu is sitting in 5 house and aspected by saturn and ketu?? Is it good to have moon in 12 house as it indicates motherhood. Jupiter being in 12 house in sign of saturn. Please help me understand the remedies if something is wrong.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 05 Aug 2023

Respected sir 🙏
My daughter in law --1 September 1986;10.36 Am; Gaya is feeling depressed saying her mind & body not acting alike not express her feeling. Don't want to go office or do anything. She always feels like that since 4 -5years after taking medicine can do something, but doesn't want to take medicine please me to understand planets role.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Aug 2023

Hi,

As per Vimsottari Dasha system, native seems to have concluded her Ketu Maha-Dasha in the middle of 2022 and thereafter started that of Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra (current Antara is also that of Venus/Shukra). Incidentally, both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. So, all 3 planets/grahas have been active and influencing the native for quite some time.

For the records, Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra participate in Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level, activating each other - not to mention transit Ketu is currently hoovering over the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra.

On the sidelines, the native is also experiencing the effect of Ashtama-Chandra or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

In my humble opinion, the said influences have precipitated the matter at this point in time - although the root-cause is perhaps the strong influence of Ketu and she is probably feeling detached and prefers to be by herself.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for her to consider propitiating Ketu by way of offering special prayers regularly/daily to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa, along with chanting of simple Mantras to appease Saturn/Shani-dev. In the case situation is more pronounced, you might want to consider performing Ketu Shanti Homa (Havan).

Take care...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 07 Aug 2023

Thank ,
I thought ,after long ketu dasa now lagan lord dasa which is vargottam may good .
But see God's wish.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Aug 2023

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
05 Aug 2023
On the sidelines, the native is also experiencing the effect of Ashtama-Chandra or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.
Correcting the typo in my previous post... the native is experiencing the effects of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Take care...