KalKi - I Finally Realize What It Really Means

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
KalKi - I Finally Realize What It Really Means

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 May 2017

Hi Learned Members

Now with the news on the imminent 3rd World War and also the shocking news that the Sun has a gaping hole of 50 Earths Size which could comes with a severe sun-storm blowing towards Earth......

Actually Kalki on a white horse signify the rays of the Sun coming towards us.....can also include the nuclear rays as a result of detonation of nuclear weapons.

Everyone of us would be at risk of just falling dead on the spot. As predicted in Revelations on the bible, unless you have a mark of God in your chest, you will not be spared.

In terms of Vedic context, it would mean you have Krishna in your heart. That means you are cognizant of the Atman inside you. The small Para-Brahman.

In the chart, this would come under the Sun. Do good karma actions that come under the Sun. Be generous. Be benevolent. Be mighty in words and deed. Be soulful. Have love and respect in general for humanity. Be religious. Do worship with all your heart and soul. Do Hatha Yoga intelligently. Interpret the scriptures intelligently while reading so there is a gain of knowledge for you (5th is 2nd to the 4th of scriptures per se).

Then and only then your life would be spared.

The black horse of Kalki denotes ultimate destruction of mankind if one does not take some actions to prevent any adverse outcome.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: KalKi - I Finally Realize What It Really Means

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 May 2017

The superlative devotees would be taken up to God's (Krishna) abode first.

Then those remaining, a few would set up a divine kingdom as a stalwart against all the outsiders who go against God. These would be played out until all God's children are saved.

Then other disasters would be meted out to the rest of humanity followed by a final flood until everyone is decimated and no one left alive.

Brahma's night will have begun.

rohit12345
Contributor
Contributor

Re: KalKi - I Finally Realize What It Really Means

Post by rohit12345 » 30 Jan 2019

Hey,

This is good, I thought in my mind that due to planetary combinations there will come a time that most of combinations will give birth to people who don't have any inclination towards spirituality and in that time of darkness there will be only one person who will have all the qualities.

As you see on the bell curve that when you near end, that will be the time when someone who will have all the good qualities or one can say that, the person who will be having spiritual powers more that those born at the end of Kalyug, he will be the one to restore god's will i.e. a life where everyone takes initiative to create more life or do god's work. That's what I think Kalki will be.