11th Bhava Good or Bad - And the Anwer Is......

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
11th Bhava Good or Bad - And the Anwer Is......

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 17 Jan 2017

Hi Learned Members

Here are the evidences about the 11th bhava :

BPHS says that the 11th lord placed in 1st, it is a plus point on the person's character. He becomes virtuous. Just from this understanding alone, we realise that the 11th lord represents gains in general to the Rasi chart wherever it may be placed in whatever bhava in the Rasi chart. Why? Because the Ascendant being the person's character means he can strive for anything he wants provided the 11th lord is lurking around the corner. That is why his character gets a boost and he is virtuous - only virtuous people can get what they want and keep it, even across several life times.

Puranas say any planet placed in the 11th is a booster for the individual. That is why Ravana (I think the referred to in the parable on this is him) wanted to tied all the planets in the cupboard.

The above two points on the lord of the 11th and planets placed in the 11th, both refer to planets which gain strength. Planets represent divinity.

Now there is one book on divisional charts written by a retired Indian Army Major who based on his take on the available scriptures, says that :

If a lot of planets are placed 11th to the primary karya house of the divisional chart, the primary karya house gets destroyed.

What does this tell us? It means that if there are a lot of planets in the 11th house, although the planets gain plus the lordship of their respective houses also gain in strength which in turn benefit the houses which the planets rule, BUT the Ascendant gets destroyed. By extension if there are a lot of planets in Bhava A, then the 3rd to Bhava A called Bhava B, will be destroyed. The person will be reluctant to leave his comfort zone of Bhava A.

Bhavas represent the mundane affairs of the inidividual. The various categories of affairs, events and activities he would be involved in. Thus the 3rd to Bhava A which is Bhava B gets destroyed. Just like when a person has a lot of gains, he tend not to want to stand out in a crowd in case he gets ear-marked. A lot is at stake if he intend to stand out from his comfort zone.

Thus the 11th house lordship and placement of planets in the 11th is good. But it is not healthy for the bhava that is 3rd away from it.

Rgds
Khoo
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on 17 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 11th Bhava Good or Bad - And the Anwer Is......

The question now we want to ask is this :

What if the lord of Bhava B goes to Bhava A and Bhava A has also many other planets placed within it? In this case is Bhava A still bad for Bhava B?

The answer is NO. This is because the lord of Bhava B has take it upon himself to ride with the wave ie. if you take the example of the Ascendant Lord going into the 11th bhava, the person knows how to ride with the waves to get gains and still manage to overcome group-think and retain his own self identity. His face does not get lost in the faceless crowd.

Aum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aum » 17 Jan 2017

- Deleted -
Last edited by Aum on 17 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 17 Jan 2017

My 11th Lord Saturn is placed in 11th House and am now running Saturn Maha dasa. After the dawn of Saturn MD, my income has gone down and past three months, I do not even have a job.
God bless you.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 17 Jan 2017

Don't worry caliber, mine is similar. I have Moon in 11th house Aquarius and Saturn exalted in Libra. Hasn't been a good few years. Pretty middling to bad in truth. I started Shani MD in 2013 and was expecting good things. Maybe the transit into Sagittarius this month will bring some good stuff our way!

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Caliber, you have an Aires Ascendant, right? That would mean Saturn is in its own sign in Aquarius which makes it rather strong. Can eclipse the 1st house of personality and freedom which also stands for the 4th (the root) of the 10th of career. The root can thus become rotten. Which also can be made worse if there are enemy planets in the 1st.

Also is your Saturn retrograding? This would mean a Saturn influence on the 10th in a very great way which can leave drop you from a great height.

Saturn on the 11th, on top of what is mentioned in this thread, has a great influence on the 1st when placed in the 11th because it is making a full aspect. But if your Saturn is retrogading, then it is not so.

Therefore :

Is your Saturn retrograde?
Is Saturn in Aquarius?
Are there enemy planets to Saturn in the 1st?
Are there natural benefics together with Saturn or aspecting Saturn?

All these factors have to be taken into account.

Rgds
Khoo
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on 17 Jan 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Himnotcool

MyHead

And to all others who choose names that show your lack of seriousness.

etc.

Your answers to my posts are not welcomed if you choose names that imply you are not serious about discussing astrology. I would appreciate if you keep out of my threads.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 17 Jan 2017

[quote="Khoo Hock Leong" post_id=235667 time=1484679348 user_id=1017]

Is your Saturn retrograde? --[size=150] No[/size]
Is Saturn in Aquarius? -- [size=150]Yes[/size]
Are there enemy planets to Saturn in the 1st? -- [size=150]No. I have only Jupiter[/size]
Are there natural benefics together with Saturn or aspecting Saturn? -- [size=150]No. Only Mars is aspecting[/size].

All these factors have to be taken into account.

Rgds
Khoo
[/quote]

11.11.1964 - 17.20 -- Guntur
God bless you.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 18 Jan 2017

Khoo I think many would appreciate if you stop posting your ego-centric bull on these forums, thanks.

Who are you to tell people not to post because of their user names?
You don't know how serious or not they are about astrology. What if their user name was some personal joke or something that though seems 'not serious' , may have importance to the person.
Or what if they are using an account from someone else who signed up (I knew one member who took over their siblings account - so the name wasn't even theirs).
But really, the ego of you to say not to post in your threads is disgusting, and that along with your "let me talk about how great my chart is and how enlightened I am" crap in many threads is a disservice to this site and astrology.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 18 Jan 2017

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
17 Jan 2017
Himnotcool

MyHead

And to all others who choose names that show your lack of seriousness.

etc.

Your answers to my posts are not welcomed if you choose names that imply you are not serious about discussing astrology. I would appreciate if you keep out of my threads.

:mrgreen:

Isn't it funny that some one doesn't want to talk to me coz of my name. Well, that's fine anyways. I have few points to add!

Dear Khoo,

Since you have asked (Questioned), I will explain the reason behind me being MyHead :!:

When I registered in this forum, I was in despair and running ketu Mahadasa. I did not know anything about astrology except for the dasa I was running and the name of the 9 planets. Since I was going thru a rough patch, I was trying to learn more about Ketu. Some where I read, Ketu is a headless demon/body. And it was also said, it's good to protect your head during Ketu MD! So to remind me of this, I called me 'MyHead' in order to protect the same. And on top, a lot of things were going on in My Head. Lucid dreams, astral travel, intuitions, seeing things and much more ... Since they all happened more so from My Head, MyHead was an apt name for me then :D

And Mr. Khoo, you know what, just coz you start a thread, it doesn't become your piece of land where trespassers can be prosecuted. Everything we write here is the forum's possession. So anyone can write anywhere irrespective of the person starting the thread likes their name or not :mrgreen:

But, I liked your intuition though. You can predict people's seriousness thru names. That's a pretty decent ability to have, isn't it.

So dear Khoo, how do you pick and choose your friends? Do you ask them their chart? Or pick on name infatuation! Or you go, oh! I like this name, it sounds serious, I shld make friends with them? Hey, I am Mr. khoo and I like your name, can I be friends with you? what happens then? I m sure they would feel the same way the rest of us reading your above post on non-serious names feel :D

But if you ever want to talk to me in the future and you feel MyHead isn't serious, you can call me Michael, my actual serious name! I wont tell you my second name as you may find it non serious! I have serious stuff in my head but you think Myhead isn't serious. There is a difference though :!: . When there is a 'space' between My and Head then it denotes the physical head. When there isn't one, then it's the not so serious name :mrgreen: It's funny isnt it. I know! Everything is just funny! The whole world is funny! Serious too sometimes. Just like some names. Okay what are we getting into? Anyways Ketu made my head and MyHead !*!*!

But do you know Travis Head, the Australian Cricketer? Would you find him not serious too? Coz the commentators refer to him using his surname 'Head'. Head walks into the crease! How can a head walk?! Head is caught behind, how silly?! Head is leg before wicket! Whaaaaat?! How can a head become a leg before the wicket??? Head is now stumped - ohhh myy gawddd!!!! Head is hit on his elbow! Howwwww onnn earth? Head stops the ball - that shld hurt surely! How can a head do all this? howwww cannn heee dooo thaaat???? Again see, it's a funny world Mr. Khoo :D We just got to :D :D

And if I had hurt you in anyway, I am fundamentally, basically sorry, your's faithfully - MyHead Michael

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 18 Jan 2017

Caliber

This just goes to show that sometimes a very general law like :

"A bhava in order to give good effects must have natural benefics influencing and not just exclusively natural malefics."

takes a sizable bite in the outcome of the assessment of a particular area of the chart.

In your case, Mars and Saturn are also enemies, on top of the fact that 11th bhava is only influenced by natural malefics. Saturn is also casting a full aspect on the Ascendant and Jupiter's ruling the 12th bhava, a Dusthana, does not bring in much help, even though he is ruling the House of Bhagya or Luck. And 9th is also 12th of the 10th house of career. And Saturn is also ruling the 10th, giving a fall from heights.

In such a case, try to take an opportune moment when natural benefics like Venus, Mercury unassociated with natural malefics, bright Moon etc. transitting over Aquarius to cash in on some beneficial spiritual energy that may exist at that moment to apply for a job.

Mercury must be used sparingly however since he is ruling two dusthanas for an Aires Ascendant. But he is also ruling the Uupachaya house of employment (the 6th) and he is also the natural ruler and karaka of the 6th.

Rgds
Khoo

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 18 Jan 2017

Dear Khoo

Amitabh Bachhan has more planets in 8H. Does it mean that his 10H will be destroyed.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Jan 2017

You see 8th house deals with research, the ability to do things outside those required of the material realm (the 2nd house).

The person may be very good in occult staff and all that, and also research etc.....but unless he produce tangible results like for occult - to make accurate predictions, for research - to have a major research breakthrough, he is not likely to make any strides in his mundane reputation, governed by the 10th. Even an ordinary admin officer who does his day-to-day operational tasks well, can overtake the aforesaid mentioned two personnel in their reputation.

This goes to show that if you have many planets in the 8th house, you either have to work very hard, or you must be someone extraordinarily talented if the planets happen to have extraordinary placements and receiving extraordinary aspects, in order to reap the rewards of a good reputation given by society, governed by the 10th house.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 24 Jan 2017

Khoooooooo...

Please do my chart reading. I hardly understand half of what you say.

A local Astrologer said I will get cancer. So please do help my senpai. Most of my planets are stacked in 7th and 8 th house.

6 45pm
11 28 1989
Mysore

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 02 May 2017

Every one of us may be so full of surfeit of knowledge ...
Knowledge is not astrology,prediction is.
Dear Astroboyprakuchan I suggest you visit an astrologer capable of prediction.

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 03 May 2017

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
17 Jan 2017
Also is your Saturn retrograding? This would mean a Saturn influence on the 10th in a very great way which can leave drop you from a great height.

Saturn on the 11th, on top of what is mentioned in this thread, has a great influence on the 1st when placed in the 11th because it is making a full aspect. But if your Saturn is retrogading, then it is not so.

Khoo
Why would retro saturn in 11th house have weak influence?
I was under the impression that its would have more influence than having a regular saturn placed over there

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 03 May 2017

Astroboyprakuchan wrote:
24 Jan 2017
Khoooooooo...

Please do my chart reading. I hardly understand half of what you say.

revribhav wrote:
02 May 2017
Every one of us may be so full of surfeit of knowledge ...
Knowledge is not astrology,prediction is.
Dear Astroboyprakuchan I suggest you visit an astrologer capable of prediction.
Haha..haha..haha LOL :lol: :D 8) :mrgreen:

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 05 May 2017

anxiety

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 May 2017

Revribhav

It is not that I am not capable of prediction. I have done many on-the-spot predictions in this forum before. You have been here long enough so you should know. As a very capable astrologer, such simple observation should be a matter of fact to you.

Firstly I am quite busy as I have a full time job.

Secondly my heart is not into prediction. Past querents usually spur me on by giving me the planetary positions of their charts rather than just give me the birthdate and birthplace as they know I like everything to be served in a platter..

My Rahu in Cancer in the Ascendant conjuncting Venus with links to the 8th and 12th is actually very good for prediction. But this position makes me lazy. I seldom put in much effort in anything unless it concerns my bread and butter - seen from Mars in the 10th signifying professional matters, aspecting a watery Rahu heavily influenced by 2 watery planets - the Moon and Venus - a person who likes to relax.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 06 May 2017

Dear Khoo,
We are nothing more than learners , we may be a bit frugal to see that our words (those who acquired experience in astrology) are precious, in my humble learning 11th does not destroy ascendent rather it may cause a temporary harm for eventual positive transformation (You may google mythology of lord Ganesa).

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 06 May 2017

Dear khoo,
Similar condition is present in my chart.

Female :
11/10/86
2:45 pm
MORBI (Morvi) gujarat

Please analyze if you get time.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 18 May 2017

There is only one good planet in your chart, Saturn.
If you are wearing any gemstones other than Neelam, please remove them for 1-2 weeks and feel the difference.
You are yet marry, and it is highly unlikely in coming Ra-Ve dasa bhukti.

Leave me a shout if most of what I've said seems weird to you.

Thanks,

jemsmiles wrote:
06 May 2017
Dear khoo,
Similar condition is present in my chart.

Female :
11/10/86
2:45 pm
MORBI (Morvi) gujarat

Please analyze if you get time.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles
Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 19 May 2017

Smacky Ji,
I don't believe in wearing gem stones, i only pray to God when i face any problems.
Currently suffering from thyroid issues and weight loss has became a big challenge for me.
Your predictions are right, Please tell me how will be rahu - Venus dasha for me because rahu and Venus are placed 6/8 from each other.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 20 May 2017

Is there a God :?:

Highest authority on this matter i.e. Vedas (Rig Ved - 10:129 - Nasadiya Sukta) says, we don't know if this universe has been created by God or not.
It further says, we don't know if God exists.

To the best of my knowledge, gemstones & mantras are remedial processes for planet propitiation.
Daan (giving alms) brings back what you have lost through it, regardless of planetary positions. (unless you are a natural giver, in that case kriyaman karma of this life gets added sanchit karma)

Coming back to your query.

Rahu in your chart signifies 1,2,3,6,8,9,12 houses.
This is pointing to weak health, basically hospitalization.

Venus signifies 1,3,5,6,8,9,12 houses.
This Venus is not good, health will improve a bit will remain below par though, financial loss is also indicated so avoid risky speculative business ideas.

I've seen rest of the planets, and none of them supports quick recovery. So if you feel the need to propitiate the planets please do the following.

1. Pay alms relevant to Venus on a Friday.
2. Do Rahu propitiation.
3. Most important, If health needs improvement please have one meal of your day in any hospital in your proximity. Consume food cooked in the canteen/pantry of the hospital.
4. Wear a Neelam for fame & finances (keep your ego under control)

Remember, you'd always need to put in extra effort to stay fit, good thing is that you have the will to do it.

Thanks,
X+
jemsmiles wrote:
19 May 2017
Smacky Ji,
I don't believe in wearing gem stones, i only pray to God when i face any problems.
Currently suffering from thyroid issues and weight loss has became a big challenge for me.
Your predictions are right, Please tell me how will be rahu - Venus dasha for me because rahu and Venus are placed 6/8 from each other.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles
Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 20 May 2017

Smacky Ji,
Thanks for your reply but I totally and completely disagree with whatever you have written.
I started praying Lord shiva when I was only 2 years old, I belong to Jain family and no one believed in Lord shiva, I was the first one who started prayers and my brother and my maternal uncle also started praying him after watching my prayers.

My each and every breath and whatever I have is gift given by Lord shiva only.

Related to veda, our veda is nothing but coding language no one can understand it until he gets grace of brahma gyani guru, unfortunately we can find many fake gurus in today's world but finding brahma gyani guru is nearly impossible until you have grace of God.

Coming to your predictions, Venus is yoga karka Planet for makar Lagna and its super benefic in my chart.
Education and career are departments of Venus (being lord of 5th and 10th house) and I am super lucky and successful in both the areas.

Related to karma, my Venus and mercury in 10th house creating " dharma karma dhipati yoga" and Venus creating "malvya yoga" being in kendra in own house.

Mars creating "Ruchaka yoga" being placed in lagna in Uchha rashi, all these 3 yogas always inspire me to do good karmas, my will power is super strong and I execute my work according to my planning.

For me no work is small or big, it's just fir lord shiva.

Keeping eye on super benefic Venus, I straight away predict that this dasa will be full of good surprises and related to thyroid problems it's because of rahu placed in third house so need to remedies only related to rahu.

I don't believe in doing Puja of any planet except Lord hanuman and Shani dev so for rahu I only pray to goddess durga with complete devotion.

Jupiter's aspect on 10th house helps me in every spiritual aspect so I can perform any Puja related remedies with much more comfort.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles