More on Rahu, The Mysterious One

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: More on Rahu, The Mysterious One

Post by shilpa » 15 Mar 2017

Rithika srivastav wrote:
14 Mar 2017
my rahu mahadasa will completed in August 2017 I hve seen very bad condition in this period mental tension depression health issues n skin diseases even doctor cannot get my diseases... plzzz say me how to come out from this situation. my d.o.b is 20 Nov 1996 Monday 9 :15
whats your place of birth

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 15 Mar 2017

Shilpaji,

Cancer lagna and If Rahu is conjunct Mars in 3H in Virgo how will Rahu behave. Mars is YK HERE but weak as it is in enemy house. So whether Rahu will give YK result or bad result.

Regards

manov

Post by manov » 15 Mar 2017

Hi Shilpaji,

I also have rahu-ketu in 6-12 axis. I recently completed rahu mahadasha and saturn antardasha. It was very hard in mental and professional terms. I felt like I was always controlled by some force, cannot take and follow my own will. Lost job in the end of 2015 then worked really hard to get new job after 4 months. My details are below, please share your analysis and what you see is coming for me in near future.
14-11-1989 male,
solan,HP
00:02
[/quote]

How was your Ra-Ra period
[/quote]

Hi Shilpaji,

My Rahu-Rahu period was between 2009 to Aug 2011. It was a stressful period but in Jan-Feb 2011, I got a job offer in a renowned company. I joined that company in June 2011, still a struggling period.

Regards
[/quote]

Dear Manov,

Ra sits in Mar's nakshatra and Ma is YK.....and so Nk placement of Ra is good....
and House placement of Ra is also good in the 6th....

the struggle / stress is due to the weakness of lagna and its lord.....lagna is in acute gandaant 0deg13' in fiery Leo on boundary of watery cancer...and Lagna Lord sun is debilitated.

regards
[/quote]

Hi Shilpaji,

Thanks for the analysis,
Now I am in Rahu MD and mercury AD, still facing the struggle and stress in my profession, when can I expect things to change? Looking for a stable and normal.
Are there any indications of job change or relocation?

Regards,
manov

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 15 Mar 2017

My Rahu is in the 6H . It is along with Venus but this Venus is in Parivartan with Mars . Just started Rahu - Rahu Period few weeks back. Iam in the middle of a dispute for the past 1 1/2 years. Hoping this period will give me a victory against my enemies.

Nov/17/74
20:21
Pune,India

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Mar 2017

manov wrote:
15 Mar 2017
Hi Shilpaji,

I also have rahu-ketu in 6-12 axis. I recently completed rahu mahadasha and saturn antardasha. It was very hard in mental and professional terms. I felt like I was always controlled by some force, cannot take and follow my own will. Lost job in the end of 2015 then worked really hard to get new job after 4 months. My details are below, please share your analysis and what you see is coming for me in near future.
14-11-1989 male,
solan,HP
00:02

How was your Ra-Ra period
[/quote]

Hi Shilpaji,

My Rahu-Rahu period was between 2009 to Aug 2011. It was a stressful period but in Jan-Feb 2011, I got a job offer in a renowned company. I joined that company in June 2011, still a struggling period.

Regards
[/quote]

Dear Manov,

Ra sits in Mar's nakshatra and Ma is YK.....and so Nk placement of Ra is good....
and House placement of Ra is also good in the 6th....

the struggle / stress is due to the weakness of lagna and its lord.....lagna is in acute gandaant 0deg13' in fiery Leo on boundary of watery cancer...and Lagna Lord sun is debilitated.

regards
[/quote]

Hi Shilpaji,

Thanks for the analysis,
Now I am in Rahu MD and mercury AD, still facing the struggle and stress in my profession, when can I expect things to change? Looking for a stable and normal.
Are there any indications of job change or relocation?

Regards,
manov
[/quote]

you should search this forum for Shilpa Gandaant and Shilpa Gandant......and understand more about Gandaant and remedies
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Mar 2017

If Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio does that mean the sutras of Neecha Banga Raja Yoga can be applied to Rahu too ?

Thanks

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Mar 2017

See the placement of Rahu[ Kendra, trikone or other houses] and see the connection with trikone or kendra lord for rajyoga. Then see the sign lord placement of Rahu.Aspect of Yogakarka or a benefic always improves the result of Rahu.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 16 Mar 2017

Hi Shilpaji,

My rahu-ketu are in 3-9 axis for tula lagna i.e., rahu in dhanu and ketu in mithun. Lord of 3rd house (jupiter) is retrograde + debiliated and placed in 4th house. Saturn is placed in 9th house and aspecting rahu. Is this aspect of saturn on rahu any good? Would like to know your opinion on results of rahu
Currently undergoing rahu MD-mercury AD. rahu MD-saturn AD was a disaster for my career and spent majority of the period without a job. Still no improvement on career front. Do you see any positives happening soon?
My details ;
DOB : 20/8/1973
TOB : 11.55 am
POB : Amalner, Maharashtra (21.05N, 75.05E)

Thanks & Regards,
Aspa

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Mar 2017

astrolight99 wrote:
15 Mar 2017
Shilpaji,

Cancer lagna and If Rahu is conjunct Mars in 3H in Virgo how will Rahu behave. Mars is YK HERE but weak as it is in enemy house. So whether Rahu will give YK result or bad result.

Regards
really can't say anything without looking at the chart

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Mar 2017

Aravind wrote:
15 Mar 2017
My Rahu is in the 6H . It is along with Venus but this Venus is in Parivartan with Mars . Just started Rahu - Rahu Period few weeks back. Iam in the middle of a dispute for the past 1 1/2 years. Hoping this period will give me a victory against my enemies.

Nov/17/74
20:21
Pune,India
--your 5-6 lords are in parivartana yoga.....while that weakens the 5th house it strengthens the 6th house.

--Rahu will bring you courage, leadership and energy to fight...being conjunct with 3rd lord and leadership karak sub

chant Rahu mantra daily 108 times and offer oil on rahu idols if you can on saturdays
regards

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrolight99 » 16 Mar 2017

Shilpaji,

Thanks for your reply. The birth details are DOB 9.6.1997 TOB- 09.50 am POB- Kochi, India.
My earlier posting- Cancer lagna and Rahu is conjunct Mars in 3H in Virgo how will Rahu behave. Mars is YK HERE but weak as it is in enemy house. So whether Rahu will give YK result or bad result.

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 17 Mar 2017

astrolight99 wrote:
16 Mar 2017
Shilpaji,

Thanks for your reply. The birth details are DOB 9.6.1997 TOB- 09.50 am POB- Kochi, India.
My earlier posting- Cancer lagna and Rahu is conjunct Mars in 3H in Virgo how will Rahu behave. Mars is YK HERE but weak as it is in enemy house. So whether Rahu will give YK result or bad result.

Regards

--Rahu mars conjunction is angarak yoga....never good.....its a malefic yoga..Gulika sitting there is adding fuel to fire....

--mitigated by Ma being YK and drishti of a weak debilitated Jup....althouhg there may be a case of Neecha bhanga.

--anatra is Rahu until end of april 2018 and that house Virgo is activated under dual aspect of shani and Jup in transit.....

--Rahu and the angarak yoga are acting up right now and you'd do well to chant Rahu mantra daily and offer oil on rahudev on saturdays

regards

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 17 Mar 2017

Hello Shilpaji,
Could you please have a look at my post at your convenience and guide me please

Thanks & Regards,
Aspa

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

aspa73paa wrote:
16 Mar 2017
Hi Shilpaji,

My rahu-ketu are in 3-9 axis for tula lagna i.e., rahu in dhanu and ketu in mithun. Lord of 3rd house (jupiter) is retrograde + debiliated and placed in 4th house. Saturn is placed in 9th house and aspecting rahu. Is this aspect of saturn on rahu any good? Would like to know your opinion on results of rahu
Currently undergoing rahu MD-mercury AD. rahu MD-saturn AD was a disaster for my career and spent majority of the period without a job. Still no improvement on career front. Do you see any positives happening soon?
My details ;
DOB : 20/8/1973
TOB : 11.55 am
POB : Amalner, Maharashtra (21.05N, 75.05E)

Thanks & Regards,
Aspa

--you Rahu sits in Ket's nakshtra and Ket is in Rahu's Nk and that's not a good place for nodes to sit...

Rah and Ketu stand for oppsing significnations and this is the only way they can come togther in the natal chart....generating a lot of negative / malefic energy

--that the 3rd/ 6Lord and lagna / 8th Lords are also debilitated makes the chart harder.

--struggle is the fate for the chart...so keep your exepcttaions low.....get a Rahu / Ketu shanti pujan done and chant both rahu and Ketu mantra daily 108 times

regards

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 17 Mar 2017

Shilpa ji,
Can you please tell me how my rahu dasha is going to be? im 22 now ill be starting with rahu dasha at 34 which is very important time in life. I dont have any expectations from guru dasha as ive always suffered during antardasha of jupiter. Rahu always been kind to me
details are : 13-07-94, 8:05am. Vizag, M

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

lightray94 wrote:
17 Mar 2017
Shilpa ji,
Can you please tell me how my rahu dasha is going to be? im 22 now ill be starting with rahu dasha at 34 which is very important time in life. I dont have any expectations from guru dasha as ive always suffered during antardasha of jupiter. Rahu always been kind to me
details are : 13-07-94, 8:05am. Vizag, M
How were your sun and moon Rahu periods?
How sure are you about your BT...could it be 2 to 6 minutes earler

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Shilpa ji,
The sun rahu and moon rahu periods were excellent for me, it is a merry ride I can say. And this time of birth is recorded by my grandfather who himself is connected with vedas, and strongly believes in astrology. Hospital time reported is 8:15 am.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

lightray94 wrote:
17 Mar 2017
Shilpa ji,
The sun rahu and moon rahu periods were excellent for me, it is a merry ride I can say. And this time of birth is recorded by my grandfather who himself is connected with vedas, and strongly believes in astrology. Hospital time reported is 8:15 am.

dear lightray,
--To interpret Rahu in your chart we've gotta interpret Jup.....who is the trinal 5th lord seated in the 3rd house of Venus and Jup does reasonably well in Venu's house..and hence moderately strong

Rahu's period would be like moderately strong Jup amplified by Rahu

--if you are already not in a foreign land than Rahu could take you to a foreign location and if you are overseas...then you could go take you to another foreign location.

since your 9-12 lords are in quadrant in houses 1-10 involving a strong chandra-mangal yoga also.....foreign connections are strong...including earnings and spouse also from a foreign country.

regards

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Shilpa ji,
Thank you so much for your valuable insights on my chart, currently I'm not in foriegn lands, but I'm in a city in India away from mother and father, I truly feel like alien in this city. I came to study my MBA in this city and currently I'll have to stay few months and thinking to return back.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 17 Mar 2017

good day mam

really an interesting topic initiated by you. how is rahu/ketu placement in my sons birth chart
male
dob 11th january 2004
pob rawalpindi (pakistan)
tob 19:25hrs

thankyou very much

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 18 Mar 2017

Dear Helius,

--9th house is the center of gravity of the chart with 4 planets there including Lagna lord shani and 10th lord Ve in neech bhanga with 9th Lord Me in own house...giving a highly religious and spiritual bent of mind and a lot of luck / divine support when needed in life....and this will apply regardless of operative dasas, antaras and transits

--However because the 5th / 10th Lord Ve also the YK is getting N.B...life will take you through struggles / lows...before giving you highs...

Rahu is strong by house placement....standalone in the 6th and more important in his own nakshatra....and Ket in 12th is in Ven Nk....acting like Venus, whose strengths are already discussed above

---The nodes are quite good placed....9th house is strong....Ve attains N.B rajyog and mars is in own house in 11th also making the 4th house quite strong.

growth / progress / wealth / success will keep improving with passing time ......Navamsa has many significant strengths ....and Dasamsa not bad either

it's a good chart

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 18 Mar 2017

Re: Marriage i will look at your chart later.
Pls confirm if you areva man or woman

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 18 Mar 2017

shilpa wrote:
12 Mar 2017
freeloader wrote:
12 Mar 2017
shilpa wrote:
12 Mar 2017

It is said Rahu does well in Upachaya houses.....and that's one of many such sayings....
Does it ?
I don't know haven't been able to study enough cases closely to validate.
regards
Sir i'm asking because my rahu conjuncts many planets(sun,mercury and venus) and aspects many planets(only jupiter and mars non-aspected by rahu). How can i to interpret my rahu? Thanks.

Birth details:

00:46

Istanbul/Turkey(Male)
Dear Freeloader,

--Sun the lagna Lord is debilitated but attains Neech bhanga..it also attains N.B by being in mutual quadrant to debilitated Mars which also attains Neech bhanga

so in matters pertianing to Sun as lagna lord and and in it's general siginifctaions you will struggle early in life.....
i.e self esteem, leadership, focus and prioritizing matters are stressful and non productive yet .....neverthless....at some point you will "come of age" and learn your lessons

and then the Raj yogas associated with N.B will kick in and both Mars and Sun will bring hugely positive results....

--rahu will simply magnify the results of Sun and Venus and Me.....

before the N.B Raj yoga kicks in...rahu will aplly the negative / stresfull matters related to Sun....and thereafter the positivity.

---so eventually Ra will be acting positively in your chart

regards
Sir thanks for the encouraging words. Lastly can you help me about read my marriage and spouse issues? How will effect my rahu this situations. Because it is aspecting 7th house,with Venus(marriage karaka),aspecting 7th lord and also can be the 7th lord itself(rahu co-rules aquarius). Also rahu is in 9th house in D-9 chart. So it will be positive or negative? Thanks.

Birth details:

00:46

Istanbul/Turkey(Male)

P.S.: I have no idea about the why is quote posts looks like. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Helios on 18 Mar 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Enabled BBCode. To enable please click on your user-name on top right > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit posting defaults > select YES next to Enable BBCode by default > Click SUBMIT.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 19 Mar 2017

mam shilpa je

you missed my query waiting for your reply

thnaks

rkmi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rkmi » 19 Mar 2017

Shilpa ji,
Namaskaram,
In my horoscope Rahu-Ketu are in 6-12 axis. I have been struggling since the start of Rahu Mahadasha. I have completed my graduation in commerce some how. Kindly advise me when my condition will improve. I am jobless and doing nothing at present. (dob: 13-01-1995, tob: 3:09 pm, pob:Varanasi). I will be very much grateful for your reply.
best regards
rkmi