My experience of Jup-Sat Dasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashishsri
My experience of Jup-Sat Dasha

Post by ashishsri » 01 Mar 2017

I am sharing my experience to help all gurujans in their research. Since Jan'2015, I am going through Jup-Sat Dasha. This will continue till Jul'2017. My experience till now has been BAD or WORST till now. As against my expectation of good period, this turned out to be horrible period for me. In nutshell it is as follows:-

#Negative Experience#
Multiple rounds of hospital visits, frustration, confusion, lack of confidence, stagnant or deteriorating career, no opportunities for growth, heavy work pressure, emotional setback, humiliation, seniors were unhappy and felt cheated from them, denied any promotion or pay hike, lost GURU figure or GUIDE

#Positive Experience#
Surgery of parents went successful, got lumpsum amount in stock market

#My birth details#
DOB: 25-03-1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri (Jharkhand)

If this helps you, please tell me: Is there any job change for me in 2017? If yes, then by when? What are the chances of job change?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My experience of Jup-Sat Dasha

Post by Sujit » 01 Mar 2017

ashishsri wrote:
01 Mar 2017
I am sharing my experience to help all gurujans in their research. Since Jan'2015, I am going through Jup-Sat Dasha. This will continue till Jul'2017. My experience till now has been BAD or WORST till now. As against my expectation of good period, this turned out to be horrible period for me. In nutshell it is as follows:-

#Negative Experience#
Multiple rounds of hospital visits, frustration, confusion, lack of confidence, stagnant or deteriorating career, no opportunities for growth, heavy work pressure, emotional setback, humiliation, seniors were unhappy and felt cheated from them, denied any promotion or pay hike, lost GURU figure or GUIDE

#Positive Experience#
Surgery of parents went successful, got lumpsum amount in stock market

#My birth details#
DOB: 25-03-1976
TOB: 03:33 am
POB: Sindri (Jharkhand)

If this helps you, please tell me: Is there any job change for me in 2017? If yes, then by when? What are the chances of job change?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish
You are in the dasa of Saturn ruling the ascendant which can bring activity related to profession but you need to exercise caution while changing jobs. Take care of job during April. You can look for job change during second half of 2017.
Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 02 Mar 2017

Thanks Sujit ji, for your reply. Does my experience of this Dasha, is in alignment with my horoscope?

Regards,
Ashish

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 02 Mar 2017

Sujitji, you mentioned to take care of job during April. Is it only month of April'17 or even May/June? Is there any job loss indicated? What problem do you see?

Thanks for your guidance.

Regards,
Ashish

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Mar 2017

ashishsri wrote:
02 Mar 2017
Sujitji, you mentioned to take care of job during April. Is it only month of April'17 or even May/June? Is there any job loss indicated? What problem do you see?

Thanks for your guidance.

Regards,
Ashish
I did not study your chart in detail for Rahu period. Except for debilitation of Mercury the chart has good potential due to Venus in 2nd house and exchange of Saturn and Moon. The planet Sun is strong in 3rd will bring easy gains in life.

During April there can be more stress to work. There is no job loss.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 03 Mar 2017

Thanks Sujitji, is my exp that I shared, is in alignment of my horoscope? What are the chances of job change after July2017?

Regards,
Ashish

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 20 Mar 2017

What is more frustrating is that my responsibilities has got reduced, I have been made to report to a person who is 6 yrs junior to me. In last 3-4 years I have not been able to celebrate anything whole heartedly. Mind full of conflicting and pessimistic thoughts, which are sometimes scary. For brief period of 2-3 days, there will be some relief, then again, these thoughts comes back.

Sometimes the thoughts are scary, feels like this is the end of career. These thoughts are not only thoughts, these are due to the adverse situation of my job position. I have seen the downfall in my career growth and have felt it with time. I have seen how people in authority have played with my growth. Despite the awareness, I was helpless in all the situations.

Is the current dasha-bhukti so bad for me? How is the next dasha-bhukti of Jup-Mer starting from July going to be? Shani being rashirashi Lord has not helped in any sense rather has created more problems for me, I feel.