Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy

Post by Orange-Man » 19 Mar 2014

One confusion I have always had: is 8th house also a house of sex?

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 18 Jul 2014

[quote="shilpa"]one other thing that I say often is that our so called "Dusthans" are houses of trade-offs...whihc when strong, offer something positive such as a good sex life when the 12th and 8th are strong..

or conquest of enemies / hurdles when the 6th is strong.....but loss of passion in marriage[/quote]

Dear Shilpa,

Nice article. I am just curious about your view on a Leo ascendant having his 7th lord saturn in Capricorn aspecting the 12th House where Jupiter the 8L is exalted.

Regards,
Astrodude

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 18 Jul 2014

[quote="Orange-Man"]One confusion I have always had: is 8th house also a house of sex?[/quote]

Yes it is! 8th is also the fixed asset of your partner(spouse). But 12th is also the house of bed pleasures.

Regards,
Astrodude

zemchyk

Post by zemchyk » 20 Jul 2014

Hello everyone,
What can be said about my sexual satisfaction, if I have Rashi chart with Kenya lagna, where mars is in conjunction with exalted Saturn in 2 house, owned by Venus, and Venus is in conjunction with Ketu in 3 house of Lord of Mars? Jupiter is the Lord of 4th ( residing in it also) and 7th, Jupiter and ketu aspect 7th house, jupiter also aspects 12 house, where Sun is the lord. What about the 8th house of the Lordship of Mars, with moon residing in it and being aspected by mars, Saturn and Jupiter?
Thank you very much!

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » 19 Jun 2015

In this forum i see lots of 1982 people not married. Seems like planetary combinations in that period isn't that good, only thing needs to be taken into consideration are the big two planets who move slowly like saturn was in virgo and jupiter in libra.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 22 Jun 2015

Srikantji/Shilpaji,

My 11L/6L Mars in in conjunction with LL/4L Mer in the 5th house. I also have the 11L/6L Mars in a parivartan yoga with 12L/5L Venus. Alcohol & smoking is a strict no for me . Gambling yes for little more than a year but stopped completely after that. Had quite a few GF but never had sex outside marriage. Is int it a double whammy for me ? 11L and LL close conjunction also Mars & Venus Parivartan.
Are the above traits because of a Venus closer to Sun ? or is it because of the 3rd lord Sun at 1 Degree ? or is it because of a very strong Navamsa ? Or does it have anything to do with my Jupiter ?

DOB - Nov/17/74
POB - Pune, Maharastra, India
TOB - 20 : 15

Thanks
AN

demortion

Post by demortion » 06 May 2016

Ok
Shilpa ma'am,
As you have posted strong 12th lord conjucting 7th lord would fulfil all the desires of the native but exception if saturn or mercury become 12th lord then prediction will be different. My question is related to it only
What if someone is born in Aquarius Ascendent and has 7th lord sun and saturn in ascendent in the same degree. Combusted 12th lord and ascendent lord and lord of 4th house venus (House of domestic pleasure) And 9th is in 12th house. Venus is darakarka aswell as lord of A7 .a7 will be in 4th house of Taurus. And exalted in D9 being 7th lord in 5th house. Al in 10th and A7 in 4th house 7th from eachother and Ul in 2nd house pisces. I hope i will get my answer.

amitksurana

Post by amitksurana » 07 May 2016

Dear all,

I have some different views. Can we predict merely on planets without considering Kriyaman Karma ?

For example (16 nov 1980, 6:16 Am , Ajmer India ) in my birth chart I have Libra ascendant, Venus in 12 th house debilitated at 26 degree in Chitra Nakshatra. Considering other factors favorable normal astrological interpretation should be excessive interest in sex BUT I am a Yoga practitioner and through Hath & Kriya Yoga I divert most of the sexual energy in higher chakras & planes so I don't feel much interest in sex. So this prediction will be wrong about my excessive sexual desires etc.

So I think it is possible that with awareness humans can change the effects ( responding differently ) of the planetary configurations, which we name as Free Will.

So astrology predictions may get wrong if a person uses his free will positively or even negatively ?

Kindly share your views.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 07 May 2016

Venus is deblitiated but under the sign exchage with Mercury in Lagna. Mercury[ eunuch] and Saturn[eunuch] are in 12H. So Lagna, Lagna lord, 12house and Venus[Karka] are under the influence of eunuch planets.And the Dasha of Saturn-Saturn-Mercury is on.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

amitksurana

Anuradha Ji,

Thank you for your analysis. But If there were influences of eunuch planets, my sex drive would not remained so high till the age of 30. It is after, I started to practice Hath and Kriya Yoga and divert my sexual energy to the higher chakras it is in controlled state. The point is that if we can change the destiny through awareness and Free Will or not ?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 07 May 2016

my venus is in 6th and moon in 12th!
Any indications?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

e: Astrological indicators for a good sex life vs. Celibacy
Postby amitksurana » 07 May 2016, 18:54

Anuradha Ji,

Thank you for your analysis. But If there were influences of eunuch planets, my sex drive would not remained so high till the age of 30. It is after, I started to practice Hath and Kriya Yoga and divert my sexual energy to the higher chakras it is in controlled state. The point is that if we can change the destiny through awareness and Free Will or not ?
Its due to the dasha of Saturn started from 12th October 2015 and Saturn is a eunuch planet influencing Venus the Lagna Lord i.e you and 12H. Dasha takes some time for its influence.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

amitksurana

Saturn Dasha is just started in Oct 2015 but I have controlled my sexual desires and diverted to higher chakras at around 30 years of age that is about five years back. I feel that it is the effect of Yoga practices and diversion of sexual energy to higher chakras and with awareness achieved from yog and surrender to God one can influence and even change planetary influences.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis
Unread postby amitksurana » 07 May 2016, 21:05

Respected Sir,

Kindly analyze my charts.
16 th Nov 1980
6:16 AM
Ajmer Rajasthan India

I have chosen Yog Sadhana as my spiritual path and helping people through Yog and holistic therapies as my purpose of life.

I faced a lot of difficulties in my life related to my health, education and career. May these difficulties were to mold me towards spirituality and helping others as I can feel mental & emotional pains better now.

What do astrology say about my career and spirituality ?

Thanks & Regards
No comments :)
Saturn Dasha is just started in Oct 2015 but I have controlled my sexual desires and diverted to higher chakras at around 30 years of age that is about five years back. I feel that it is the effect of Yoga practices and diversion of sexual energy to higher chakras and with awareness achieved from yog and surrender to God one can influence and even change planetary influences.
amitksurana

amitksurana

Anuradha Ji,

You are misunderstanding this. yes I faced a lot of difficulties and it was my mental and emotional health, my career as in spite of being intelligent I could not perform academically.

I do not know what you have concluded by underlining this, it does not say about my sexual health or related which I wrote about in my previous posts. I am happily married and have two children. I do not know what you want to say ?

I also request you to analyze my chart what I asked to Dr. Neeraj JI.

amitksurana

Anuradha JI,

I am a Yog Sadhaka, not a accomplished Yogi and I really felt that through Yoga a lot of difficulties in my life reduced dramatically. Even Dr KN Rao have stated the role of free will through higher awareness. I am not a skeptic of astrology but I also see a role of free will on planetary influences. Please do not lead to conclusions on incomplete information. You may ask to clarify anything if you have doubt. I practice truth and both of my statements u underlined seems different but both are true in their place.

amitksurana

Autobiography Of A Yogi
Chapter 16
Outwitting the Stars

"The message boldly blazoned across the heavens at the moment of birth is not meant to emphasize fatethe result of past good and evilbut to arouse man's will to escape from his universal thralldom. What he has done, he can undo. None other than himself was the instigator of the causes of whatever effects are now prevalent in his life. He can overcome any limitation, because he created it by his own actions in the first place, and because he has spiritual resources which are not subject to planetary pressure.
"Superstitious awe of astrology makes one an automaton, slavishly dependent on mechanical guidance. The wise man defeats his planetswhich is to say, his pastby transferring his allegiance from the creation to the Creator. The more he realizes his unity with Spirit, the less he can be dominated by matter. The soul is ever-free; it is deathless because birthless. It cannot be regimented by stars.

Though I am not an accomplished Yogi but I am on the path and can see some of its fruits. I see astrology after I watch some videos of Dr. KN Rao from which I greatly impressed thats why I asked for my chart analysis.

amitksurana

""I"""""""""" faced a lot of difficulties in my life related to my health, education and career. May these difficulties were to mold me towards spirituality and helping others as I can feel mental & emotional pains better now.

What do astrology say about my career and spirituality ?

I feel that it is the effect of Yoga practices and diversion of sexual energy to higher chakras and with awareness achieved from yog and surrender to God one can influence and even change planetary influences. """"""""""""

Anuradha Ji , both of my statements are true in their places. Being on initial stage of Yog Sadhana I got some degree of success in influencing planetary affects. You may note that first sentence which you underlined is in past tense and second one in present tense.

I am on the path of Yoga and if I remain on the right path I hope to prove my present statement. I want to know about my chart so that I should remain aware and work on the problem areas with my free will.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 May 2016

amitksurana wrote:Dear all,

I have some different views. Can we predict merely on planets without considering Kriyaman Karma ?

For example (16 nov 1980, 6:16 Am , Ajmer India ) in my birth chart I have Libra ascendant, Venus in 12 th house debilitated at 26 degree in Chitra Nakshatra. Considering other factors favorable normal astrological interpretation should be excessive interest in sex BUT I am a Yoga practitioner and through Hath & Kriya Yoga I divert most of the sexual energy in higher chakras & planes so I don't feel much interest in sex. So this prediction will be wrong about my excessive sexual desires etc.

So I think it is possible that with awareness humans can change the effects ( responding differently ) of the planetary configurations, which we name as Free Will.

So astrology predictions may get wrong if a person uses his free will positively or even negatively ?

Kindly share your views.

Hi
Anything let go desires or Urge is done through Meditation or Yoga exercises, so that validates our Traditional Vedas
I am not convinced about your birth time of 0616 hrs, if this is the time recorded, than the Chart is not a Live chart, and not tallying with my ruling divine planets through K.P.System, your ime of birth is about 7 or 8 minutes befores 0616 hrs

Anyways.. be informed divine planets should not be termed as enumch etc. Now we all know, does this gender not engages the other modes of satisfaction? sotell pplanets in this fashion, Wrong way of inferring on astrology.

Urge is controlled by increasing and reducing the secretions at brain stem... Serotinine release, which inturn creates urgency by reducing dopamine release... so the mesolimbic part of nervous system sets in too

Therefore, the karakas are Kuja, Budha and Chandra along with Shukra ( private organ), need to see your 2nd cusp, 7th cusp and Vrischika cusp, any grahas showing an adverse aspect in not allowing your desire to be fulfilled, along with 11th cusp/ bhavas

Guru and Shani in rapt conjunctions....both in Hastam nk
Kuja in Moolam
and Ketu represents Shani(Guru) and Chandra

Nothing like Enunch, if someone says Grahas are enumch, than natives born on Budha or Shani lordships lagnas are Shani, Budha nakshatras, they will never get married.

I am not analyzing the chart, time ofbirth is issue through K.P.System, can be done through K.P.Prashna

amitksurana

Post by amitksurana » 09 May 2016

Dear Lex Ji,

Thank you for your inputs & reply.

I was told my birth time as 6:16 AM by my parents as I was not aware of exact time when I took my first breath :D
May be it 7 to 8 minutes sooner or later as my parents didn't follow much astrology, and for all other things 7 to 8 minutes don't matter much.
You are the first astrologer who have doubt on my birth time ! ( and I consulted around 6 , unluckily almost all differ in predictions so I started learning astrology but soon stopped as it demands a lot of time to master it and it can't be purpose of my life)

I also feel that planets should not be called as Eunuch or even male / female but many people do and it is a common practice, I don't know if it is stated in authentic jyotish texts or not .

My basic question is if astrology believe in free will which may be achieved by Yoga or other such spiritual practices ( as generally people are in influence of desires and mind can't use free will ) , if yes than astrological predictions may prove incorrect at times ?

Thanks & Regards,
Amit

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 09 May 2016

My 12th lord moon and 7th lord saturn is conjunct in 7th house. Is this good or bad for sex life, i little confused (saturn is enuch planet but is 7th lord also) ?

Birth details:

00:46 (Male)

Istanbul/Turkey

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 May 2016

amitksurana wrote:Dear Lex Ji,

, and for all other things 7 to 8 minutes don't matter much.
It matters A LOT

You are the first astrologer who have doubt on my birth time ! ( and I consulted around 6 , unluckily almost all differ in predictions so I started learning astrology but soon stopped as it demands a lot of time to master it and it can't be purpose of my life)
Amit
There is a say, all persons in this world cannot become a Doctor, similarly Heaven's map of one's chart will decide who will be a good analyst or astrologer

I also feel that planets should not be called as Eunuch or even male / female but many people do and it is a common practice, I don't know if it is stated in authentic jyotish texts or not .

Amit
Authentic Jyotish texts, we need to reach out Our Sages, who are our Gurus, through Meditation
Regarding Enunch etc, I totally disagree, ( if you are aware Mandi per Kerala astrology, Go'sown country, Mandi is the son of Shani, than Saturn how called Enumch, I abstain from such misrepresentations

To your last question, astrology predictions will never go wrong, if you are doing your Yogas and Meditations to arrest Kama, as I said in previous post, Guru and Shani in rapt conjunction... joint results, and both in Hastam... in Celestial map, it should be prewritten during such time you will engage yogic exercises to overcome Sadhana

As I said earlier, your time of birth is not correct, I refrain from analysis a non-live chart

My Guru's Guru ( Late Prof K.S.Krishnamurti, whose system is K.P.System) during teaching of Hora, taught me, want to become Sanyasi and after discharging all responsibilities of married life, Select Shani Hora, Guaranteed Sanyasi results, but only thing to succeed don't tell spouse, otherwise it will be a waste.

Therefore my caution to you, with yogic exercises you are doing to check your Serotinine release of excessive content in blood stream, don't tell the world. ( Apsaras and Enunch etc are around :D )

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 May 2016

According to some, the word enunch should not be interpreted as per dictionary meaning. It only means that these planets don't have either the dominating characteristics attributed generally to males or the largely emotional characteristics attributed generally to females.

TKC

amitksurana

Post by amitksurana » 11 May 2016

[quote="Lex"][quote="amitksurana"]Dear Lex Ji,

, and for all other things 7 to 8 minutes don't matter much.
[/quote]

[b]It matters A LOT[/b]

[quote="amitksurana"]Dear Lex Ji,

Amit[/quote]

There is a say, all persons in this world cannot become a Doctor, similarly Heaven's map of one's chart will decide who will be a good analyst or astrologer

[quote="amitksurana"]Dear Lex Ji,

Amit[/quote]

Authentic Jyotish texts, we need to reach out Our Sages, who are our Gurus, through Meditation
Regarding Enunch etc, I totally disagree, ( if you are aware Mandi per Kerala astrology, Go'sown country, Mandi is the son of Shani, than Saturn how called Enumch, I abstain from such misrepresentations

To your last question, astrology predictions will never go wrong, if you are doing your Yogas and Meditations to arrest Kama, as I said in previous post, Guru and Shani in rapt conjunction... joint results, and both in Hastam... in Celestial map, it should be prewritten during such time you will engage yogic exercises to overcome Sadhana

As I said earlier, your time of birth is not correct, I refrain from analysis a non-live chart

My Guru's Guru ( Late Prof K.S.Krishnamurti, whose system is K.P.System) during teaching of Hora, taught me, want to become Sanyasi and after discharging all responsibilities of married life, Select Shani Hora, Guaranteed Sanyasi results, but only thing to succeed don't tell spouse, otherwise it will be a waste.

Therefore my caution to you, with yogic exercises you are doing to check your Serotinine release of excessive content in blood stream, don't tell the world. ( Apsaras and Enunch etc are around :D )[/quote]

Dear Lex Ji,

Thank you for your reply & answers.

There are little chances that my birth time is wrong, still I can't be 100% sure of it. Then I should not take astrological predictions as it depends on birth time ?

No I am not doing my Yoga & Meditation practice to arrest kama. My primary purpose is to enable myself to help others, to serve others. Ultimately I am a seeker , a seeker of truth , about unanswered or differently answered questions about life & God.

I felt that the energy should be uplifted from Kama to higher centers and planes, and yoga is helpful in it. At first when one start hath/kriya yoga one feel excessive kama as it is at the root chakras one need to start with to get forward, then as the practice grows one may have some control over kama but as you say (Apraras are around) one need to remain aware otherwise one may fall below where he started.

Yes one must not tell the world about any experiences on any spiritual path as he will be considered insane or if positive than it will boost sadhaka's ego which led one to down again.

Even Dr. KN Rao , Dr. Raman gave some wrong predictions and then they accept that God only be 100% correct and there is always may be a role of free will but which can be exercised by few people who get above mind.

Thanks & Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 May 2016

Hi
Jyotisham is always ever correct and is a part of Vedas. Jyotisham is 100 % of Astronomical Mathematics, devised by our sages, Mathematics is science, and as always Vedas are science so therefore Jyotisham practice is always Scientific.

I had said already in your chart, Shani Guru are in rapt conjunction, joint results in respective Bhavas, Guru..Spirituality Karaka and Shani is for concentrating on Yoga exercise. Both are in Chandra's NK, so mind is abstaining from Sexual desires.

Please refer in this forum, last week, I analyzed Triplets chart ( Birth time is Crucial), Sripati system way none could brief.

Time of birth is very important, you quoted time, non- live chart or a dead man chart, so your time of birth has to be ahead , since as a living person you wrote.
I respect and quote late Dr. B.V. Raman for his works, but at the same time I won't quote or respect anyone disrespecting our Sages Works by Fraudulent way.

Everything is predestined is as per Heaven's map at the time of your birth, freewill also set in or moderated ( 6th cusp..efforts) per Heaven's map ( which is as Almighty decides for one)

So that's why, what Upanishads says.. Atma is you, and body is Mine(Almighty) atma should be clean bereft of Frauds per dharma-sastras , therefore Body is free from sins.