Venus in Magha

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lightray94
Contributor
Contributor
Venus in Magha

Post by lightray94 » 01 Apr 2016

Dear all,
We all know generally Venus in ketu Nakshatra is very bad for relationships as the partner will or consequences will end dramatically very soon because ketu dries up the Venus in his Nakshatra.
I've seen three cases of Venus in Magha star where they all have made their first love in their 21st year and have drastically ended in dramatic circumstances due to partners turning cold suddenly.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus in Magha

Post by lightray94 » 01 Apr 2016

The people with their Venus in ketu Nakshatra has got some karmic debt thats why they may run in such relationships

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 01 Apr 2016

[quote="lightray94"]Dear all,
We all know generally Venus in ketu Nakshatra is very bad for relationships as the partner will or consequences will end dramatically very soon because ketu dries up the Venus in his Nakshatra.
I've seen three cases of Venus in Magha star where they all have made their first love in their 21st year and have drastically ended in dramatic circumstances due to partners turning cold suddenly.[/quote]

Although I never personally met someone with this placement yet this seems to be quite accurate.

Have you seen the chart of Tv actress Pratyusha Banerjee? She had this placement and the situations you mentioned seem to be the reason for her suicide. She also seems to be running the mahadasha of Venus I guess (I haven't checked it)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 02 Apr 2016

i myself have this placement in venus in magha , and within my friends circle I've met people with the same placement,even within my astro friends circle i have met few who had similar drastic experiences.
Yes, Pratyusha Banerjee has got venus in Magha4.
as my personal experience , and my friends' -even in the news pratusha's last words "even after death I'll keep loving you"
People with venus in magha tend to get attached to their partner a lot and it'll take a drastic turn , as we can see ketu is about reality and kills all the efforts made by Venus.
Generally people with Venus in magha/other ketu nakshatras face this but to withstand that one must have strong moon or one must strengthen their moon survive that drastic experience!
truly saying Venus in ketu nakshatra will keep make people just make lost in love and get stabbed due to circumstances.! ketu wants to teach you a lesson here!

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 02 Apr 2016

and yes, for that to come out one must have moon with digbala!
but shes born on aavasya!

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 03 Apr 2016

[quote="lightray94"]and yes, for that to come out one must have moon with digbala!
but shes born on aavasya![/quote]

Exactly, Moon is also afflicted by 6th Lord Jupiter through conjunction which shows illness of the mind, depression etc.
Anyways, Hope her soul Rests in peace.

aspiringjyotish

Post by aspiringjyotish » 28 Jul 2016

venus in magha - for boys, it could mean premature ejaculation issues.....

PV1993
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PV1993 » 09 Sep 2016

What can you say about this then:

22/09/1993 03:16 a.m
Asansol, West Bengal, India

Venus in Magha pada 2 in first house. Never been in any relationship yet. Is it because of Saturn?

Also Saturn 6L & 7L in Dhanista pad 3 Aquarius 7th house aspects Venus 3L & 10L in Magha pad 2 Leo 1st house

Venus is in Taurus in 1st Navamsa & Satturn exalts in Libra in 6th Navamsa conjuncting Vargottama Mars & Rahu in Navamsa

What does these combinations speak of my marriage life if any and of my spouse's character & background.

Will be grateful if you can shed some light on this

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 09 Sep 2016

Venus and Ketu conjunction gives similar effect. Ketu ultimately turns the Effect of Venus. Relationship breaks.

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 07 Nov 2016

I have venus in magha 4. I am suffering of not having any relationship. I need love but I don't find it yet. I have been searching for her since 2004. But still no result.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 08 Nov 2016

venus connection with ketu usually not considered good for relationship matters
it gives short term relationships
Thanx

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 13 Nov 2016

astro dr anjna wrote:venus connection with ketu usually not considered good for relationship matters
it gives short term relationships
Always fascinated with the nakshatras of the nodes.

what about Venus in Magha but in D-10 chart on the D-10 lagna?

Also, in many celebrity charts, one can see either the ascendant or 1-2 planets in Magha nakshatra in the D1 chart. Maybe their personal lives are difficult but Magha can still give them a king (or queen) like social position/Career?

Venus in Rahu's nakshatra (e.g satabisha) in the D-1? what will you make of that considering Rahu and Venus work together very well (if well disposed).

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 14 Nov 2016

lightray94 wrote:Dear all,
I've seen three cases of Venus in Magha star where they all have made their first love in their 21st year and have drastically ended in dramatic circumstances due to partners turning cold suddenly.
This is incorrect.

Venus in Ashwini is a Raj yoga as per Phaladeepika and I have seen this come true in a number of charts. This single placement if unblemished is enough to uplift the chart.

Venus in Magha while not a raj yoga is also not a bad placement. In case of Pratyusha which is being quoted, notice her Venus is retro, and is conjunct Mars and Merc. Her Lagna lord is Moon, which is is in mrityubhag. Even assuming TOB is incorrect, moon is afflicted by being in MB. Venus in magha gives a liking to ancient architecture, older arts, literature etc.

Venus in Moola is the only one where there can be so-called dryness in relationships, and then in some padas.

All the so called Ketuvian Nakshatras are not the same. Each has a separate ruling deity - Ashwini kumaras, Pirtus and Niritti. Their characteristics are different. Equating all of them to one common behavior and result is missing the finer aspects, in fact the very essence of Nakshatras.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 15 Nov 2016

thankyou chandralagna ji for throwing light on this topic :)

Ankitgupta

Post by Ankitgupta » 22 Apr 2018

I have venus in magha nakshatra pada 1 at 0.52 degrees in 4th house and had lost my love in actually very dramatic conditions which seems totally unimaginable and unreal and still can't overcome from it. Is there any remedy for this

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 24 Apr 2018

Ankitgupta wrote:
22 Apr 2018
I have venus in magha nakshatra pada 1 at 0.52 degrees in 4th house and had lost my love in actually very dramatic conditions which seems totally unimaginable and unreal and still can't overcome from it. Is there any remedy for this
Hey I've faced the same situation before, being spiritual is the best remedy to get out of the pain. Ketu here represents spirituality too.
All the best

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Apr 2018

venus in magha gives a harsh natured partner.

joyd.

Stelare
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Stelare » 01 May 2018

I have venus in Magha, and yes i broke up with my first boyfriend at 20 after 3.5 years together, he changed and became cold. I have dated other guys and everything in the beginning is perfect and suddenly, they change and stop talking to me I asked why and they just don't know, or they make a lame excuse.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong people, or maybe a need someone who can help me in my spiritual path? All of my ex's have being atheist.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 May 2018

Ketu which is fiery like mars symbolises dryness. It absorbs moisture to the point where it is too dry which isn't good for progeny, children etc. Because one of the essential functions of humans coming togethre is reproduction, and if ketu or mercury involved then the relation is perceived as dry or cold.

Life needs moisture, water to germinate and sustain. So if the planets related to conjugation, Venus and Jupiter (both applicable to both males & females in kaliyuga) are in dry nakshatras, it goes against natural tendencies and leads to problems in relationships and in bearing children.

In simple terms, you are perceived by your partner as NOT being emotional enough... you may not express feelings easily, may not cry, be too tough and dominant, overbearing and rude etc.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 07 May 2018

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
06 May 2018
Ketu which is fiery like mars symbolises dryness. It absorbs moisture to the point where it is too dry which isn't good for progeny, children etc. Because one of the essential functions of humans coming togethre is reproduction, and if ketu or mercury involved then the relation is perceived as dry or cold.

Life needs moisture, water to germinate and sustain. So if the planets related to conjugation, Venus and Jupiter (both applicable to both males & females in kaliyuga) are in dry nakshatras, it goes against natural tendencies and leads to problems in relationships and in bearing children.

In simple terms, you are perceived by your partner as NOT being emotional enough... you may not express feelings easily, may not cry, be too tough and dominant, overbearing and rude etc.
Sorry for disagreement sir. Ketu association also shows one's extreme dedication that it harms oneself,but ready for that. But things turn cold unexpectedly. That is why it is such a pain to let go. For me, I've changed completely exact opposite of what has been mentioned, probably its a lesson that never get involved too much .

Ankitgupta

Post by Ankitgupta » 11 May 2018

Will this mean people like us who have venus in magha will never get our love and will suffer the whole life. There is no remedy regarding this context?
Even though spirituality can help to lessen the pain but what about love in life
Do our lives will remain like this only

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 11 May 2018

Probably thats our Karma. Every placement of a planet in our chart shows our karma towards that planet significations.
Life's full of surprises though.

Nik22
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nik22 » 28 May 2018

I got venus in magha -1 too. No relationship ever.
Also have sun Mercury mars in magha - 1

qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop » 29 Jun 2018

Please experts reply this query as it is a serious relationship.

Girl Details:
18 Aug 1991
07 05 am
Nagpur, maharashtra

She has
Jupiter,Venus,mars in magha nak.
Moon in scorpio sign.
Running sade sati with ketu mahasabha.

Ketu mahasabha with Venus antar dasha is running.

Lastly she has gone through mercury mahasabha Saturn antar dasha but at that time she was not getting married . I wonder that 7th lord is Saturn in own house why she was not getting married. But now ketu MD VENUS AD RAHU PD she was engaged. The person who get engaged with her is her cousin or same as related (from family). She earlier in 2014 tell me that he the person want to propose me then she reject him but now she is engaged with him. And marriage is on 20 dec 2018.
She engaged in KETU MD VENUS AD RAHU PD. Date: 17 april 2018.
Marriage date: KETU MD VENUS MD KETU PD.

I very much like her also tell her I read that Venus in magha with ketu MD with sani sadesati will break the engagement .. also read that Saturn is highly malefic for leo ascendant.
During engagement her Saturn 7th lord transit with mars from 5th house aspecting 7thouse Aquarius. retrograde jupiter transit from 3rd house. After some days both 7th lord marriage and 5th lord engagement are retrograde.
Ketu is transit over her 7th lord Capricorn.

She engaged in KETU MD VENUS AD RAHU PD. Date: 17 april 2018.
Marriage date: KETU MD VENUS MD KETU PD.
I read that the times are very bad for marriage because ketu give the things with rahu and take away at last

So I want to ask questions that she face breakup in engagement with that boy and realized my love and come back? I also running 5th lord dasha Jupiter md mars Ad and doing all remedies.

My details
19 Oct 1991
10 25 am
Calcutta,west bengal

I think she ready just because of her job and property. But Saturn and ketu is a karmik planet ketu give for the purpose of karmik reason after that they take away as they represent detachment of materialism.

Please comment ... It was an active post I am waiting what will be the happening... From August she has SATURN PRATYANTAR DASHA and it was highly malefic.

bhas6362
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhas6362 » 11 Dec 2018

[quote=ChandraLagna post_id=234310 time=1479169944 user_id=4509]

Venus in Ashwini is a Raj yoga as per Phaladeepika and I have seen this come true in a number of charts. This single placement if unblemished is enough to uplift the chart.

Venus in Magha while not a raj yoga is also not a bad placement. In case of Pratyusha which is being quoted, notice her Venus is retro, and is conjunct Mars and Merc. Her Lagna lord is Moon, which is is in mrityubhag. Even assuming TOB is incorrect, moon is afflicted by being in MB. Venus in magha gives a liking to ancient architecture, older arts, literature etc.

Venus in Moola is the only one where there can be so-called dryness in relationships, and then in some padas.

All the so called Ketuvian Nakshatras are not the same. Each has a separate ruling deity - Ashwini kumaras, Pirtus and Niritti. Their characteristics are different. Equating all of them to one common behavior and result is missing the finer aspects, in fact the very essence of Nakshatras.
[/quote]

Venus in Ashwini is indeed a raj-yoga. K N Rao has also mentioned it in his chapter on saturn-venus period.