Career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev0
Career

Post by Dev0 » 24 Sep 2016

What is the effect on career of Jupiter in Ashlesha Nakshatra? Conjunct with Ketu in Pushya? (5th house), (If I am allowed to be more specific I must mention Shani in 10th house in dhanu.)

Edit: Sorry, I am new to this website. After a bit of browsing I found that I should also add my birth details here as these are questions about my own chart.. 3/11/90, 15:32, Kolkata.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career

Post by SWARNIM » 25 Sep 2016

Leaving an opportunity of rise in life due to person belief, it will result in spiritual pursuit.

Dev0

Post by Dev0 » 25 Sep 2016

Swarnim Ji, Thank you very much for replying. I have been pulled towards spirituality perhaps before anything else, from a very young age. So I certainly get a feeling of agreement with your answer. But it's not easy for me to communicate in social situations, so most of my pursuits are undertaken alone. Even if I pursue anything it becomes a problem when I come in contact with a group of people. And I am left with nowhere to go. You might have noticed my debilitated Sun in eighth house in Libra, and not so surprisingly (I guess) I am mypoic.. :( . I am pursuing a career in academics studying Mathematics. ( My nature makes it very hard for me to do jobs which need talking and interacting with people, even in my field which doesn't need it that much, I blame it on my Libra Sun.) Do you think academics could suit me? I wanted to know how Saturn in 10th house would effect my career (I feel as if I face 'unnatural' obstacles there), or if there are some points keeping which in mind would help?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Sep 2016

Dev0 wrote:What is the effect on career of Jupiter in Ashlesha Nakshatra? Conjunct with Ketu in Pushya? (5th house), (If I am allowed to be more specific I must mention Shani in 10th house in dhanu.)

Edit: Sorry, I am new to this website. After a bit of browsing I found that I should also add my birth details here as these are questions about my own chart.. 3/11/90, 15:32, Kolkata.

Your planet Jupiter in 5th house of the moon is favorable for teaching, higher education, academics. The planet Moon, Mars in 2nd and 3rd are also favorable placements. Saturn can give more expenses, travelling and foreign connections. Next Moon period is likely to be good for your profession, finances. The chart has stress for father.

Best regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 26 Sep 2016

Ponder over the following points:
1. The Moon is the biggest strength in the chart, which ensures favourable results for family, wealth and oratory. Will interact with and serve public at large, whatever be the employment.
2. Shakat Yoga: Charitable deeds need to be performed for favour of Saturn. Karma devoid of Dharma, needs attention. Conflict, Ascetic Vs Professional behaviour.
3. Saturn: Gradual growth in career is indicated, the assignments may not be of your liking-be it one or the other. So enjoy it, where ever you are working.
4. The Sun: No need to blame, it is a good placement.
5. Jupiter: Devotion and spiritual quest.

Dev0

Post by Dev0 » 08 Oct 2016

Sujit ji, I thank you very much for considering my question. I hope i can be duitul towards father. Thanks a lot for your comments about my career options.

Dev0

Swarnim ji, Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. What you said about Saturn causing the assignments to be somewhat away from my liking is easy for me to identify actually but I take it as something I need to bear at this point. I hope i am able to take it as a lesson. The problem I face is that the academic line requires me to be passionate about what I work on but some way or other I am just unable to get there, though I have the constant feeling that it's possible. I am passionate about this career but it's just that things around me don't really support me in getting to my full potential (what i think, not what it actually is), the way I would like, but then getting everything according to how i wish wouldn't be life, true. I have asked myself if there is something else I would like doing and stll I felt that this is the right one. I guess the Saturn gifted limitation you mentioned is for the larger good and I hope to be able to not get demotivated at any point.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 08 Oct 2016

jupiter is 10l in own navansh is good you can opt teaching, consultancy as your career
you can also go for higher education or research work
saturn in 10h give slow and steady rise in career
Thanx

Dev0

Dr Anjana ji thank you so much for looking into my chart. I thank you very much for your analysis on my career aspects.