Financial Gains

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
KVKR
Financial Gains

Post by KVKR » 21 Aug 2016

Dear Learned Membars,

I lost job my job in mid of 2015. Still I could not get ajob, spent the entire savings to run day to day expenses and started to borrow to run the life. I am uncertain now how the future will be.

Can you help with your prediction of whenwill my financial lose end and financial stability will happen?

My DOB is 25/12/1975 at 02.35 AM, place of birth Chennai.

Thanks & Regards,

KVKR

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial Gains

Post by karthik1984 » 22 Aug 2016

Hi, your chart is such you will have fluctuating income due to position of sun and Jupiter. On top of this you like to have grandeur so expenses will be more. And lastly, Saturn is controlling the career. It gives slow and steady success . So quick money, success is not possible.

Propitiation to sun and Jupiter will help. Have you ever contemplated to go abroad ? Going abroad might give you better career opportunities .

KVKR

Post by KVKR » 22 Aug 2016

Dear Karthikji,

Thanks for your generic feedback and time. In fact, I am trying abroad too, but things are not happening now.

I would appreciate if I could get clarification to my query in particular.

Best Regards,

KVKR

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi, November onward job trails can be successful.

Good improvement in career as well as finance from 2018 onwards.

Meanwhile propitiation for sun and Jupiter must for finance .

KVKR

Dear Karthikji,

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Can you please advice me as how to do propitiation for Sun and Jupiter?

Regards,

KVKR

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chanting/listening to Kanakadhara Stotram and donating food on Thursdays will help.

KVKR

Thanks for your advice and I will do so.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 23 Aug 2016

Hi,

I am scorpio rising and I am saturn mahadasha. My saturn mahadasha started from2008 but the negative results or difficult time started
from june 2007. Saturn mahadasha was very difficult period for me. I completed my studies and got job but after 3-4 months I have to resign because
There were some wrong allegations on me. I lived at home and worked on computer languages but it was of no use. I got my second job
and I did it for 6 months and resigned. Want to appear n govt job exams.
I was big failure in that too.
After that I got new job and I did it for 1 year as I was not happy with job I planned to study futher, I came to Foreign land. first 3-4 months were kinda difficult cause
no part time job, after that i got part time job and things were smooth, I passes out woth good marks and I got job in MNC.
I was pretty happy after that i got failure in love life badly.
I was kinda stresse/depressed(SAt-Ketu). On july 31 2015 I was working on a site and some badthing haapen and My boss asked my resign
forcefully (Sat-venus).
I went back to India for some time and I came back after 2 months. I was jobless/ foodless and shelterless. I took money from my friends and foes.
I dont have job for last 9 months.Most difficult time in money matters. As i told you earlier I lost my job on blue moon and accidently i got new job on blue mooon this year 23-24 may.(SAt-ven-rahu).

MY dob-27-10-1983
pob chandigarh
tob 9.17 am

Can some body please tell me how my next bhukti will be as half of Sat-ven is upside down. I have two neechbhang raj yoga.
When will it will be fruitify.
I have a debt on my head and have to give money to my friends.
Pleae tell me when i will be married as sat-ven is potent to give marriage.

Regard’s
Aman

KVKR

Post by KVKR » 23 Aug 2016

Dear Kartji,

As per your advice, I had started to listen Kanakadhara stotram from Tuesday (23rd).

I would appreciate, if you could throw some light on How good the running Jupited MD would be - financewise & careerwise.

Whether it would be better than Rahu MD, which had recently completed with mixed results during its period?

My DOB is 25/12/1975 at 02.35 AM, place of birth Chennai

Thanks & Regards,

KVKR

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Aug 2016

Hi KVKR, Jupiter is such placed that it will not give on its own, you have to Work for it . You have to put special efforts to get success. That is why praying any guru on Thursday and doing charity on that day will help.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Aug 2016

Hi aman , your chart displays problematic career. Remedies for Saturn is must. Visiting Navagraha temple on Saturday and pouring til oil on Lord Shani is must. Sun is weak and at the same time too close to Saturn and mercury. Bonus points in your chart are Jupiter and partially Mars .

You might marry a woman of different caste or religion.
Last edited by karthik1984 on 26 Aug 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 26 Aug 2016

HI,
Its totally negative one. It means I have to commit sucide as Really I am in too much stressed and depressed from life.from last one and half decade I never seen a day with happiness. Tell me what shud i do.
May be I will commit sucide or other dragastic step. Please tell something positive.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 Aug 2016

Hi, i told you Jupiter is good in chart. It will help you in finance matters. Also do remedies for Saturn as i said . It will help you in foreign matters and career. If lord shani is pleased he will grant every happiness to you.

Rahu is a Big bonus for your chart. So cheer up :)

Do meditation it will have calming effect on you.

zenspot

Post by zenspot » 27 Aug 2016

Karthik1984, can you please explain what is wrong with the person (born 1975, KVKR) chart? I'm using one software, it shows that person has Vasumati yoga in rashi chart. But evern after 40 years of age, why is it not working? Would be very rich if the yoga was working but asking about financial gains shows that this person may not be doing well?

Why astrology cannot pinpoint the cause of such conditions? Same problem with other person born 1983, aman 77. Isn't it? he also has finance and income issues, it seems.

Thank you.