Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Dr Neeraj » 24 Jul 2016

Dear Ash
I've no idea about that.
I feel God is one, whatever name we'll call HIM, HE'll answer.
God bless you
Neeraj

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 24 Jul 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Ash
I've no idea about that.
I feel God is one, whatever name we'll call HIM, HE'll answer.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr. Neeraj,
Thanks ! I am much impressed with an article on D-10 by you. Could also analyse my D-10 and guide me accordingly.
Hopefully, you will guide me.
With warm regards,
Yours,
Ash

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 24 Jul 2016

HI Neeraj ji,

My name is Aman
DOB 27-10-1983
Pob-chandigarh
tob 9.17 am
Sir i am going through bad time, looks like i am isolated from every body. I have a big debt on my head and i am not able to pay it. I am furstrated from life. Some body told me that i have shasha yoga and it will give good result from sat-ven dasha.
The day sat mahadasha started I had lots of personal problem Problem with laws and govt departments.

Can you please through a light on it.
If you need any further details please feel free to mail me.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Aman

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ash2016 wrote:Could also analyse my D-10 and guide me accordingly.
Dear Ash
In ur D-10, MDL debi Moon is in exchange with debi Mars; hence neechbhang is cancelled.
This Moon MD shd give you very gud results.
The AD of Jup (From Feb 2017) shd be very gud for ur career.
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aman77 wrote:I have a big debt on my head and i am not able to pay it.
Dear Aman
Prima facia its a very gud chart and such results seems anomaly. Lets probe little further.

The planets, in their dasha, first give the results of planets making PAC (Posited ASpecting and Conjunct with them) & then for their own. In ur chart, exalted Sat is conjunct with Sun (within 4 deg) and 8L/11L Mer (within 6 deg).
Sun is also in exchange with 7L/12L Ven (who's conjunct with LL/6L Mars in almost same degrees).
Now surprisingly in the Sat-Ven dasha you're getting the results of Sun-Mars
Debi Sun gives problem with government. It may be fines (11L Mer) and other unexpected problems (Mer 8L).
Ven is conjunct 6L Mars, so loan issues.

Plz note Sun is having neechbhang coz of exchange with Ven and also by conjunction of Sat. Things shd improve in PD of Jup (from Aug 2016) and they will dramatically improve in the AD of Sun (from Mar 2018).

God bless you
Neeraj

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 25 Jul 2016

Hello sir ji,

Thanks for your quick reply, Sir bada ganda time vekh liya.. I am at newzealand. I have been homeless/0 $ in my pocket and friends change dramatically.

Really neeraj ji thakk gaya hu aab. august 2007 to bada ganda time vekh reha. Sir I had read somewhere that half of sat dasha is bad/good and vice versa.
Kai varr tain sucide karan da dil karda.....ghaare Dad naal bandi nahi jyada....
Sir te vyah baare dassdoo..ghar deya nu badi tension hoo rahi hai...will it be arranged or love.

Regards
Aman

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 25 Jul 2016

Sir ji,

one more question lease

When saturn ketu dasha was going on is it mean it was givig result fot jup-sun dasha but it was not the case..I was in depression at that point.. please help me to understand this....

Regards
Aman

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2016

Dear Aman
Yes you can say so.
In the dasha of Ketu it cud give you results of Jup who's 2L/5L
Being in conjunction of Ketu, 5L Jup can create phobias and depression.
Transit wise this time Sat was transiting over natal Sat & Sun, this always creates some havoc in one's life.
As regard marriage, the current AD of Ven (Jan 2015-Mar 2018) is potent to give you marriage. Ven is natal 7L and LL of D-9.
God bless you
Neeraj

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 26 Jul 2016

Hello sir ji,

Sir According to me there is also Shasha yoga in my kundli.

Regards

Aman

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Jul 2016

Dear Aman
You've exalted Sat in ur chart but since it is not in kendra from Lagna or Moon, there is No Shash Mahapurush yoga in ur chart.
God bless you
Neeraj

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 27 Jul 2016

Sir ji,

Time aacha kado aaugaaa...bass thak gaya life to...paise v kamana hain tain v mere koll kuch nahi bachta...hamesha tension ch rehna..mainu tain aap v nahi pata ki last time main kiddan khus hoya cc...Sir ki tusi personal session karde ho skype tee... I wanna one detailed reading from you.

Regards
Aman

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 30 Jul 2016

Dr. Neeraj,
Kindly guide me once again about Raj yoga in my horoscope.
One astrologer predicted that I have "Tapasavi Yoga" and another " Rahu is in 9H[ Trilone] aspected by Saturn the 10th Lord making it a number one Rajyoga. In D-9 Rahu is in 11H with Yogakarka Mars, 11L Mercury and aspected by 10th Lord Venus".
Now, I am really baffled. What do they mean !
Please explain to me in simple terms.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
(NB: They have refused to clarify further)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Aug 2016

Dear Ash
Yogas are static promises of the chart which frutify at the dasha of planets involved in these yogas.
In any given chart there are hundreds of yogas. So simply talking of yogas are not very productive.
Dasha are more important.
God bless you
Neeraj

namaste1990

Post by namaste1990 » 01 Aug 2016

Hello Dr Neeraj sir can you look into my post plz thanks

subho123

Post by subho123 » 07 Aug 2016

Hii dr. Neeraj.

A little acknowledge to your prediction..
Rahu-Rahu-Venus is still running it is/was not a period of romance for me. But yes as you predicted "results should be there from opposite sex" i dont know is this any result or not but she doesnt want to end this relationship she is now showing some sort of action which i didnt saw from her in my 1.5 years of relationship. Anyway venus pd results in breakup for me.
Atleast i think so.

I will post you after experiencing my sun pd.

Thankyou.

vishu11

Re: For - Dr.Neeraj

Post by vishu11 » 08 Aug 2016

Thank you Sir. I do agree and feel like being semi retired. A very bad phase in my career. I am making efforts but to no avail. Will it be right to say that the worst is behind me and in October a fresh chapter (Positive one) will begin.

Will this career break hamper my future progress especially when I start attending interviews. Would you suggest any upasana /prayers to a particular deity for positive results.

Presently, I pray to lord ganesha, hauman; visit temples on Thursday (Guru), Friday (Devi Maa) and Saturday (Dakshin Mukhi Hanuman). Twice in a month I donate fresh food to to a needy person and temple priest.

During Sun MD is there any specific precaution I need to undertake. Presently, I am based near Mumbai and will the current period take me away from this place.

Look forward to hear from you. Greets! Vishu
Last edited by vishu11 on 15 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

vinodesade

chart analysis - For Dr Neeraj

Post by vinodesade » 10 Aug 2016

Dear Dr Neeraj,

I did read in your earlier post that Ketu in 3rd house of D-10 gives break and retirement.

I do have Ketu in 3rd house in D10 along with couple of other planets. My Ketu AD starts in Oct 2016.

I have been searching for a job since June 2016. When do you think, I might land one ?

DOB : 14th Sept 1980
TOB : 12.15 pm IST

Look forward to hear your views,

Regards

VK

BabySimran

Post by BabySimran » 11 Aug 2016

Respected members,

Greetings ! I would request to ask a question related to my homeland trip during starting phase of Ketu Mahadasha.

Brief background first: I was born & raised in Maharashtra, India. Finished my Bachelors in 2002 and worked for 3 different private companies initially and then came to US for higher education in Dec'04. Working here in US since Aug’07. Initial 15 months on a contract Job and since then working full time for a multinational machine manufacturing private company. During Aug’14 I bought a house here on 30 year home loan. Now my Budha dasha will be ending in few months and Ketu dasha will start sometime end of Oct’16. So I am little concerned about the immediate upcoming changes if any (like job, career, immigration) ?

Question: Do you see strong indications w.r.t. ketu dasha impacting job, finances, home loan or my homeland trip (4 week Tip during stating 4 months of my Ketu Mahadasha) ?

Since I'm still thoroughly contemplating this major decision have couple months of budha dasha left, I think advice from fellow members here might greatly help me .

My birth details: 26th Feb 1981/ 16.8165° N, 74.6425° E Maharashtra, India / 08:15 HRS

Cheers,
Rajendra
Last edited by BabySimran on 16 Sep 2016, edited 1 time in total.

RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RuchiShree » 11 Aug 2016

Dr Neeraj ji,
NAMASTE.

Sir, here is information of my sister Ms Krishna Shree..
dob- 07-03-1996
time- 04:40 PM(16:40)
place- longitude- 80° 24' E
latitude- 26° 28' N Uttar Pradesh

Sir, the native is doing well in her studies and has won a lot prizes and medals. But she is quiet passionate for welfare of society and nation. I want to ask if she has some chance in Politics. Should she join politics? What does your analysis say about this? I am seeing a strong Gajkesari yoga but I don't know rest of the things whether Sun and other planets are good or not. Please sir suggest us the right path.

thanks in advance..

kaponeh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kaponeh » 14 Aug 2016

Hello Neeraj Sir,

I had come across your readings around a year and half ago when you had checked my charts, I am writing again in a hope to get some clarity n direction once more. I did stand a positive chance on marriage front last to last year but the same was called off within getting 3 months of getting fixed and there was no reason stated or made known. The relationship ended up into casual friendship and I am still in a fix of hows n whys. Given that its been almost a year now, I am feeling bit uncertain as to where I am headed so can you pls advice on my charts , I shall be really helpful.

Below are the details.

Born on 16:20 hours in Amritsar , on April 9th , 1982.
Discussions of marriage off n on were being considered with below details. There is no yes / no from their side.
Born on March 19th 1977 , Guwahati.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 23 Aug 2016

Last edited by vee3 on 22 Sep 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 26 Aug 2016

Dr Neeraj ji,

I am really stressed and depressed from life. In my mind there is sucidal thaughts . my healthi sdeclining like hell. Will i see any happiness or will i commit sucide in coming months.
I have no money to live,eat properly.
There is a big debt on my head and people are chasing me and i want to get rid of it. Somebody told me if u go abroad life will be ok and filled with happiness.
I helped many people in their low times but ................

Aman

Rebel
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rebel » 29 Aug 2016

Sir,
could you tell me what careers could be suitable for me?
born 31/12/1997 14:10 GMT+1 Częstochówka Parkitka, Poland (50:49 N, 19:07 E)
asc tau 25:05
moon cap 09:47

Nayar

Post by Nayar » 03 Sep 2016

Dr Neeraji ji,

Female, unmarried. Trying for her marriage for long. One engagement happened but stopped later.

We want your help to know when her marriage will happen. Also if it will be a arranged or love marriage. If u see any issues in her chart kindly do predict here.
04 Aug 1982, 08: 38am, chengannur, Kerala, India.