Worried about my career

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Contributor
Contributor
Worried about my career

Post by 091190 » 24 Mar 2016

Dear astrologers,
Please advise about my career. I am architecture professional, switched to real estate after no success in architecture. I am licensed realtor in usa trying to succeed but not working right now. Please check my details and let me know if i need to do some remedies to have success in my career. When should i expect success happening in my life.
Oct 2, 1971
Amritsar
7:30 am
Thanks

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Worried about my career

Post by 091190 » 25 Mar 2016

Any advise please....

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » 26 Mar 2016

You have a fallen planet in the ascendant i.e. Venus 9th lord is fallen. It also rules 2nd house for Virgo ascendant. Plus Venus is combust.

But it is conjoint with an exalted planet Mercury. Does it get neechabhanga raja yoga ? I am not an expert on that.

You have to ask the question- whether staying abroad is good for your or India would be better ? You could say Sun 12th house ruler(again related to foreign countries) is conjoint with career lord but Sun rules malefic 12th house. So you will have to decide that on your own.

You could try strengthening Venus.

Currently in Saturn dasha - how was the period from March 2013 to April 2014 ? Mars bhukti and Mars is exalted and is related to land etc.

4th house in your case is ruled by Jupiter(real estate) and it is placed in the 3rd house. So that house has two transiting planets - Saturn and Mars.

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 29 Mar 2016

Hello Malavya,
Thanks for replying.
I struggled a lot when i was in India so going back is not an option. March 3013 to april 2014 was ok..not very good period. I started part time job as architect and later on changed to some other job that paid less but was like full time. So i will assume not great period.
How can i strengthen my venus. Please advise thx,

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » 29 Mar 2016

It is not just strengthening Venus. The 9th house has Saturn in it. You will have to strengthen Venus, 9th house and the karakas(Jupiter) associated with the 9th house.

Can you post the question under remedial practices topic or ask for a paid reading for the same ? This would ensure you get the best advice.

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » 30 Mar 2016

I forgot to mention that the Ascendant lord Mercury is combust as well. (five degrees away from Sun).

Since it rules the 10th house of career it would be wise to strengthen Mercury as well.