The Mars + Rahu Combination

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The Mars + Rahu Combination

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 18 Mar 2016

Hi Learned Members

In Parasara Astrology we always classify as Mars being enemy with Rahu and since both are malefic planets of the first degree, and because of their destructive and evil nature generally, unless well placed, this combination creates havoc in the life of the person.

But we also know the nodes follow the planets, so if Mars is a good sign like Aires, Scorpio or Capricorn and conjunct Rahu, well the person wields power, status and authority too. It must be tempered with natural benefics ruling good houses, but that is not the main purpose of this thread.

We want to examine firstly, if Mars is well placed (Aires, Scorpio and Capricorn) and conjunct Rahu, what potentialities the individual can exhibit that far surpasses the general humanity, notwithstanding its tendency to be demonic unless it is tempered by natural benefics. Secondly, we also want to find out a combination of ruler of Mars houses (those under Scorpio and Aires) and ruler of Rahu houses (Gemini and Aquarius by Parasara standard), to see what outcomes can manifest in a superabudant manner even though it may sometimes it may lead to out of control situations.

Remember Mars is Hanuman, who is also partly Vayu since he is the son of Vayu too ie. the wind, which is Rahu. Having these two combine in a strong way in the chart in a congenial sign of Mars, would lead superhuman feat and capability of the individual.

So let me walk through examples.

Before that, as we know Vedic worship the Sun through sugard water, since white sugar is Mercury (or Jaggery is Sun itself) and mixing with water to worship the Sun, in the morning gives spiritual energy pertaining to the individual colours. If you do the worship outside in a pool of water (like in the sea by the beach or in a swimming pool) under the direct rays of the Sunlight, in a correct angle from the rays, the individual beams penetrate the body giving beneficial effects to the overall body.

The other way is to get perfurmes, after-shave lotions or cologne which these days in India, are manufactured in the various colours based on the individual colours of the planets (they have all sorts of colours, so you can choose to appropriate the colour you want based on Lal Katib colour assignments of the planets or based on the general colour therapy of Parasara astrology or just the general colour science assignment to the vairous planets mentioned in an earlier post).

So basing on Lal Katib, Mars and Rahu would mean you would choose Rahu a blue perfume rubbed wtih Mars of fierry red (not light red) perfume, to create the Mars+Rahu combination you want.

If Mars+Rahu happens to be in Scorpio, this would also help with the Neecha Bhanga of Ketu which is in Taurus where the Mars is the one that break the fall of Ketu, so again you choose two perfurmes (or cologne or after shave lotion or whatever) representing Mars (the fiery red perfume) and another layer to rub on you which is Ketu which in Lal Kitab represents MUSK (a kind of perfume on its own).

(In fact Lal Kitab only has mild scents assign to Venus and musk assign to Ketu......all the other scents are just based on the colour involve but it still works, nevertheless.......this shows Ketu on par with Venus shows love that is everlasting since only these two planets really have rulership over scents.....and since Ketu is the significator of children in Lal Kitab, it really shows our love for our children)....................

Okay let me walk through some Mars+Rahu combination........in Scorpio first then........since we can also look the corresponding Mars+Ketu combination where a neecha bhanga is obtained..........

Mars+Ketu perfurme is suitable for Tuesday where Mars rules......Mars+Rahu combination is suitable for Tuesday (Mars being enhanced) but also Sunday (where Rahu acts like the midnight Sun in us) and Saturday (where Rahu is Saturn ruling Saturday and Mars just strengthens Saturn's perseverance and resistance because here we are talking in the chart where Mars+Rahu is well placed - natural benefics ruling good houses must also aspect this conjunction, but like I said earlier, that is not the purpose of this thread).

Okay without further ado.....let's begin Mars+Rahu in Scorpio or Mars+Ketu with Mars in Scorpio and Ketu in Taurus..........

To be continued...................

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Mars + Rahu Combination

Mars+Rahu in Scorpio with Ketu in Taurus......

For a Leo Ascendant.................

Mars+Rahu in 4th and Ketu in 10th.....Mars rules 9th and 4th......Rahu rules 7th and 11th and Ketu rules 4th and 5th...........

4th-10th axis gives the person's comforts and the attainment of goals in life........Mars provides the philosophical rightness and backing and the grit of the 4th to go through to the end........Rahu will bring in the involvement of the masses (7th which is 4th of the 4th) and the groups (11th).........Ketu will give authority in all matters.............

This combination actually is good for someone who is a preacher and he would somehow has a mass following. This is also ideal for someone in the marketing department, a soothsayer, or someone who is very at home to espouse any cause which he feels he can relate to..........so can be a Corporate Director too.

To be continued.............

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 18 Mar 2016

Good, only in 3H, 6H, 10H and 11H. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anuraddha for your input. Your experience in practising astrology intelligently throughout the years is invaluable.

In that case, let's analyse Mars+Rahu in Scorpio for an Aquarius Ascendant.

Again, Mars+Rahu and Ketu in the 4th-10th axis with Mars+Rahu in the 10th shows that the person is geared towards achieving material comforts in life and attaining his own personal goals which he set for himself.

Here Mars rules 10th and 3rd with Mars in 10th showing tremendous effort is given towards the attainment of goals, not least of which Rahu is conjuncting Mars in Scorpio placed in its own sign (Mars that is).

Rahu here rules 1st and 5th house which shows intelligence is a hallmark towards the person achieving his goals too. So you have the 1st three odd houses in the chart found in the 10th of career automatically. The person has drive, initiative and is flexible and cretive at the same time.

Ketu in the 4th in Taurus helped by Mars giving it a Neecha Bhanga shows a luxuriant home, but the person is fussy to make the home furnishings suit his tastes (Ketu rules the paraphernalia of the home if found in the 4th; in Taurus it means the person is fussy towards getting the right combination of luxuriant items for his home and he succeeds because Mars is giving a Neecha Bhanga).

Ketu rules the 10th and 11th which gives rise to a karmic home (a home that is most suitable for the individual, not the least helped by Ketu) and a luxuriant home.

(this is the special thing about Mars+Rahu in Scorpio; Ketu always have some say on the Mars+Rahu energy because Ketu rules and is exalted in Scorpio, showing that the energy can reach FEVER PITCH!!! - Astrology also can drive the person to glorious heights!!!!!)

Best Regards
Hock Leong

Porcija

Post by Porcija » 19 Mar 2016

What if Mars+Rahu is in 2nd house for a Capricorn asc?

thank you

dulcinea
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by dulcinea » 31 Mar 2016

Mars + Rahu is also considered to give Cancerous grouth in the body.

lamk1861
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lamk1861 » 31 Mar 2016

When the combination happens in the 7th house of Leo. For Aquarius ascendant. And the present dasha running is Rahu, what impact does Rahu have on Mars?
Also the Moon is also in the same house. Will that change things?

Thanks!

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 23 Aug 2016

anuradha wrote:Good, only in 3H, 6H, 10H and 11H. regards

Anuradhaji,

Does it also mean 3H,6H,10H and 11H from Moon also along with Lagna ?

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Aug 2016

Only in upchaya Houses from Lagna i.e 3. 6th, 10 and 11H from Lagna .
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 23 Aug 2016

What about Rahu/Mars in Leo for Leo Ascendant. Mars is Yogkarka??
Smile

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Aug 2016

Birth details pl.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 24 Aug 2016

Anuradhaji,

If in general Malefics do well in dustana 6,8 and 12 Houses ? In such a case why is this combination considered inauspicious in lets say a 8H or 12 H ?

Is this combination inauspicious even for a Cancer or Leo ascendant as Mars is the Yogakaraka for both the ascendants ?

Thanks
Aravind

manov

Post by manov » 28 Aug 2016

Hi Respected senior members

I have mars+rahu+venus conjunction in 6th house. And past 1 year has been really difficult and still its hard in terms of personel and professional terms. And to add on my miseries, moon conjunction with saturn in 8th house.

Regards,

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 13 Sep 2016

rahu mars conjunction not considered good in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th and 1st house
malefics in upchaya houses not considered bad
In mars rahu conjunction rahu amplified the power of the mars which makes the native extremely aggressive in nature, strong willed, cant stop them
many soldiers policemen atheletes have this combination
also if this combination is under malefic influence give rise to criminal tendencies also

astroguy90
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astroguy90 » 15 Sep 2016

MARS + RAHU- DANGEROUS COMBINATION AND DESTRUCTION DUE TO HASTINESS.

MARS + RAHU GIVES LOTS OF PEOPLE WORKING UNDER YOU IN THE LATER ON.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Sep 2016

Manov:

Are you married? I feel you may have had love affairs?
Your mind is not static, is it so? confused?

manov

Post by manov » 20 Sep 2016

Hi Dev,

I am not married yet. :). You are correct( I feel you may have had love affairs?
Your mind is not static, is it so? confused?)

Currently running rahu MD and Shani AD. Rahu mars and venus in 6th house and saturn-moon conjunction in 8th. Had seen many ups and downs in this period. My mind remains unstable and insecurity persists when I think of my career. Please advise

Thanks

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 20 Sep 2016

astro dr anjna wrote:rahu mars conjunction not considered good in 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th and 1st house
malefics in upchaya houses not considered bad
In mars rahu conjunction rahu amplified the power of the mars which makes the native extremely aggressive in nature, strong willed, cant stop them
many soldiers policemen atheletes have this combination
also if this combination is under malefic influence give rise to criminal tendencies also
This conjunction is tricky if Mars is the Yogakara, lets say for a cancer ascendent if this conjunction happens in the 8H of Aquarius, this might indicate a person in research or some kind of surgeon also.

Would appreciate if anybody can share their experience of seeing charts having Mars Rahu conjunct for Cancer or Leo ascendant or even for a Gemini ascendant where Mars is exalted in the 8H.

Thanks
Aravind

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Sep 2016

Hi Manov:
Early in the morning chant Vishnu sahasranama daily or listen to it.

manov

Post by manov » 21 Sep 2016

Thanks. Hope it brings peace to my life.

3 months 9 days for Shani AD to end.

Regards

watergs

Post by watergs » 27 May 2017

Respected senior members, I have Mars+Rahu in 1 st house, libra ascendant, what does this entail for me?

Thanks in advance.
Details: Male, 17/09/1995
08:55 AM, Moradabad, UP, India
Thanks in Advance.

Naturesmelody
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Naturesmelody » 08 Aug 2017

Can you explain if a Rahu Mars conjunction would be positive, negative or neutral for a Leo ascebdant with a Taurus moon, if the conjuction also occurs in the 12th house of Cancer?

Naturesmelody
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

I am confused and have been for years about this combo in my chart due to Leo rising I have heard Mars is Yogakaraka, but then that 12th house and being in Cancer nullifies this and its combination with malific, but then I have heard Mars cancels out Rahu's bad effects if Yogakaraka, and also the exaulted moon balances Rahu, but to what degree I wonder in terms of furthering Mars debilitation, and how much Rahu amolifies this.

My birthday: sept 18 1981 5:53 am vancouver bc

Naturesmelody
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

[quote=anuradha post_id=231107 time=1471952473 user_id=1778]
Only in upchaya Houses from Lagna i.e 3. 6th, 10 and 11H from Lagna .
[/quote]

I am wondering about this as I am a Simha rising and my astrologer said that in my chart that because placement is 3rd from my moon and 11th from my sun (both which are upachaya) it would cancel out any negative effect. Sept 18,1981 5:53 am

annadata sairam

Post by annadata sairam » 04 Sep 2017

this is with regard to natures melody post, if you are married you will be, influenced by your wife suggestions and guidance, there is possibility you will take public for ride which will cause unwanted loss of mental mental peace,if mars operate early, you may have to have diseases like diabetes and other chronic disorders,do not ask me for analysis , just convey whether i am right or wrong