Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dk75018
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Dr Neeraj :chart analysis

Post by Dk75018 » 28 Feb 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="Dk75018"]Hi Neeraj sir, I am in desperate need of guidance or hope. feeling completely helpless, about to loose my 15 years old, well settled carrer and hard work... [/quote]
Dear Dinesh
You're talking of 15 yr old career i.e. somewhere around 2001 you started it (the present one) .
This was the time for your Ven Mahadasha to start (Ven started from Mar 2001).
Ven is exalted in your D-10 and this is one of the best time for your career.
[b]So plz have faith nothing bad is going to happen to you.[/b]
Your current dasha is Ven-Sat which, as per KN Rao sir, is always a tricky dasha. Ven & Sat are the two opposites of world, Ven forces towards materialistic world while Sta forces towards asceticism.

In D-1, Ven is aspected by Sat & Mars and in D-10 it is in max affliction (Sat, Mars, Rahu & Ketu) but despite these combinations you must have ok results in the Ven MD.
From Jan 2014 Sat dasha started and Sat is placed in 3H of D-10. Planets placed in 3H of D-10 generally gives retirement or situations like that (means not a very good time for career).
[b]Plz aware whether you had such results from Jan 2014 onwards or its some recent developments?
[/b]The PD from Nov 2015 was Moon which is LL of D-10 placed in 10H. This shd have been again a gud time for ur career.

Analysis from Jamini dasha:
Dhanu MD started from Feb 11, 2016 and as per KN Rao sir Dhanu is always known for big ups & downs of life.
From Dhanu, AmK Moon and GK Jup are in kendra, hence some problems in career are for sure.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

thanks Neeraj sir,

2014 was one of the best year I had. got promotion in Dec 2104, rewarded as top producer. problem started from 01/01/2015. and still going on. I read about ven-Sat dasha, which cause effects like riches to rages.. and m having exactly same situation.

I am having legal issues ( not major but petty minor issue has become a biggest problem of life- its like it needed just an excuse to push me in and that happened), which will be sorted out only if I leave the current place, I will be leaving with no option of coming back. And if I leave my current place I will leave myself vulnerable for future legal issues, Such kind of fix am stuck in..

No solution in cite. worried about how my future life gonna be.. once I go through the current circumtances.

I am confused between should I give up or should I still hang on? can't make a decision....

regards,
Dinesh

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Mar 2016

Dear Dinesh
Though Ven-Sat or Sat-Ven are always a period to watch for but in ur case I doubt whether Ven-Sat is really responsible for this situation.
Ven-Sat started from Jan 2014 onwards but you mentioned that 2014 was one of the good year for you. I feel, the rule of Malefic in 3H/6H & 11H are always good worked for you but mainly planets in 3H/5H of D-10 gives some issues.

You got promotion in Dec which can be explained by the PD of Moon who's posited in 10H of D-10.
But no explanation for why you get problems in same PD of Moon from Jan 1 onwards

Well, as of now, I feel there shd be travels coming ur way as the next PD is of Rahu (Posited in 3H of D-10).

From your post I'm not clear, whether you are talking of the litigation problems in personal life or in professional life?
God bless you
Neeraj

divya201285
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by divya201285 » 01 Mar 2016

dear sir,

please reply to my query also.

nee007

Post by nee007 » 02 Mar 2016

Dear Dr Neeraj,

As per my hotoscope, i have so many auspicious yoga.
1) hamsa yog
2)sasha yog
3)ruchak yog
4)raj hog
5)veshi yog
6)gaj kesari yog
7)budh Aditya yog

And all I am doing is a job in which i dont feel happiness. I am not getting promoted even when I am deserving. I am a software engineer. I have been trying to change job, even that is not happening.

When will I rise in life??
My birth details are:
Date-12 september 1984
Time - 8:05 am
Place of birth - Barakpur, west Bengal
Gender- male
Marital status- unmarried

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Mar 2016

divya201285 wrote:Please see my chart and advice if its a good time to accept a new job.
Dear Divya
Your current dasha is Ven-Ven-Sat
Ven is LL, in exchange with 2L Mars. In D-9, it is exalted hence the overall results for this dasha shd be good.
Your current PDL is Sat which is exalted in 5H of D-10. Planets posited in 5H of D-10 generally gives just ok results / pause in career but exalted planets always give good results. So its mix (but positive side) results.
But I am not very sure about the next PDs of Mer.Mer is LL of D-10 posited in 6H of D-10.
So you must take complete feedback about the place you are about to join and only then you shd join.
God bless you
Neeraj

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 02 Mar 2016

Sir I would appreciate a reply very much! I know I trouble you often but the predictions always say things will go better but the mental anxiety, loneliness never go :( first they said post november 2014 things should be better but i lost a huge investment, then post nov 2015 but i am facing a breakup and lies from my ex-gf / depression. so please answer a last time ... :cry:

divya201285
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by divya201285 » 03 Mar 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"][quote="divya201285"]Please see my chart and advice if its a good time to accept a new job. [/quote]
Dear Divya
Your current dasha is Ven-Ven-Sat
Ven is LL, in exchange with 2L Mars. In D-9, it is exalted hence the overall results for this dasha shd be good.
Your current PDL is Sat which is exalted in 5H of D-10. Planets posited in 5H of D-10 generally gives just ok results / pause in career but exalted planets always give good results. So its mix (but positive side) results.
But I am not very sure about the next PDs of Mer.Mer is LL of D-10 posited in 6H of D-10.
So you must take complete feedback about the place you are about to join and only then you shd join.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

dear neeraj sir, thanks so much... since sat is the yogakaraka for me, am i not going through a good time? on the contrary, i feel very agitated right now, relationships are in a mess.. me and my hubby are forced to live separately in different cities. Is there a way out frm my chart ?? when will this pain end?

ritkeat

Post by ritkeat » 03 Mar 2016

Dear Sir,

I request you to take a look at my husband's horoscope. He has lost his job as the company suddenly decided to close its operations. He was informed of the same around mid January and ever since he has been searching job, but to no avail.

His birth details: - DOB - 23-10-1979, TOB - 9.00 AM and Place - Sangamner, Maharashtra (Dist - Ahmednagar)
Date of marriage - 15-02-2012, Baby boy - 05-09-2015

Key events -

He got transferred to Indonesian office of his company in August 2011 (he flew there)
Thereafter he changed job around September 2013. This was because his earlier company decided to shut majority of its operations in Indonesia.
He then landed another job in February 2015 for better monetary prospects. It is this job that he has now lost.

He wishes to stay in Indonesia/South East Asia because now he has relevant work experience and is not keen on coming back.
Also he is very keen to get into consulting business with a friend as soon as possible as a founder and if he doesnt get a job within reasonable time, he might go ahead with setting up of this business. However he does not have any experience or background in managing a business.

I request you to take a look and comment on whether he will get a job in Indonesia or needs to return home/ possibility of setting up business.

regards
Rita

Dk75018
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dk75018 » 04 Mar 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Dinesh
Though Ven-Sat or Sat-Ven are always a period to watch for but in ur case I doubt whether Ven-Sat is really responsible for this situation.
Ven-Sat started from Jan 2014 onwards but you mentioned that 2014 was one of the good year for you. I feel, the rule of Malefic in 3H/6H & 11H are always good worked for you but mainly planets in 3H/5H of D-10 gives some issues.

You got promotion in Dec which can be explained by the PD of Moon who's posited in 10H of D-10.
But no explanation for why you get problems in same PD of Moon from Jan 1 onwards

Well, as of now, I feel there shd be travels coming ur way as the next PD is of Rahu (Posited in 3H of D-10).

From your post I'm not clear, whether you are talking of the litigation problems in personal life or in professional life?
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

sir,

I am going through litigation issues in my personal life. if it didnt resolve, i will have to leave this country and start my life all over again from scratch.

It wasn't a major issue initially but say it twist of fate or unprofessional handling of case, it has ruined everything. I have tried many legal experts since then but no resolution in cite.

any day could be my last day here, I am just living on my chances here. it's been 10 months I am living in uncertinity.

this is it.

regards,
Dinesh

bak5221
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bak5221 » 05 Mar 2016

7:01:10 am
August 7,1991
bujumbura, burundi

I been having bad breath because of my intestines and liver. I had this since 2nd year of college. I am now in the 5th year. I can't go to class because of the smell. I just want to know looking at my chart do you see my health getting better? Or at least will I control it. I don't need a cure ... just want to be able to control and live my life. The smell fills up the room!! It is extreme! :shock:
Thanks
BB

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 Mar 2016

DevSingh wrote:Sir I would appreciate a reply very much!
Postby Dr Neeraj » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Dear Dev
I wud love to reply you but I'm not able to see anything. You shd ask this question to other members.
There is provision of paid questions where you'll get sure reply.
God bless you
Neeraj
Dear Dev
I searched for ur posts again and found my reply given on Nov 17, 2015
I tried to read ur chart again and still can't determine why & how in the PD of Vargottam LL Mer one can get so malefic results. I am really clueless in reading ur chart.
Regrets for not being able to help you
God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ritkeat wrote:I request you to take a look at my husband's horoscope. He has lost his job as the company suddenly decided to close its operations. He was informed of the same around mid January and ever since he has been searching job, but to no avail.
I request you to take a look and comment on whether he will get a job in Indonesia or needs to return home/ possibility of setting up business.
Dear Rita
In ur husband's chart, AD of Jup started from Nov 2015.
Jup is placed in 3H of D-10 & planets placed in 3H of D-10 generally gives adverse results in career.
But the PD of Mer (In D-10, Mer is LL/10L placed in 11H) from July 2016 shd give him gud results.

In his natal chart, 10L Sun is debi in 12H and get aspected by Sat & Mars and conjunct with 8L Mer and 12L Ven.
So its get connected by 6L/8L & 12L. So I wont recommend him own work.

God bles shim
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

bak5221 wrote:I just want to know looking at my chart do you see my health getting better? Or at least will I control it.
Dear BB
I am not very well conversed with Medical Astrology.
I feel you shd take opinion from other learned members of this forum.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 17 Mar 2016

Sir, plz predict my Career,Marriage and Financial life.
My name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,time-13:04 hrs,place-krishnanagar,west bengal. I am passing through Saturn mahadasa and Saturn Antardasa.
My height is of 5'6'' and somewhat pear shaped body and I did graduation with commerce in 2007 and mba with finance in 2010. I have an elder sister (married).My father and mother both are alive and they are pensioners. Since, 2010 I am searching for better opportunity in jobs and still remained unmarried. Plz tell me when could I be able to get a good and stable job and how will be my married life. I got my first job in the month of May 2011 for 6 months contractual and after then I was jobless, next job I got In September 2013 to December 2013. Full 2014 jobless and in 2015 from July I got a very low salary job and my contract offer ends on February 2016. Currently no job in hand right from March,2016.Also plz tell about my financial life. I am a bit stocky also.Plz respond me. Thank u.
Last edited by avijeetr on 20 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

ritkeat

Post by ritkeat » 17 Mar 2016

Dr Neeraj wrote: Dear Rita
In ur husband's chart, AD of Jup started from Nov 2015.
Jup is placed in 3H of D-10 & planets placed in 3H of D-10 generally gives adverse results in career.
But the PD of Mer (In D-10, Mer is LL/10L placed in 11H) from July 2016 shd give him gud results.

In his natal chart, 10L Sun is debi in 12H and get aspected by Sat & Mars and conjunct with 8L Mer and 12L Ven.
So its get connected by 6L/8L & 12L. So I wont recommend him own work.

God bles shim
Neeraj
Thank you sir. Do you see him getting job in Indonesia itself or he needs to return?
He is trying his best to stay in Indonesia.
Also I noticed that he is currently running Mercury Mahadasha till 2020. Thereafter his Ketu Mahadasha starts.
Ketu is in his fourth house. Does this imply that he will continue to work abroad till his Merc Mahadasha (because Merc is in 12th house) and return when Ketu Mahadasha begins.(because Ketu is in 4th house).

I need your view on job abroad situation that I have mentioned because I have been trying to convince him to return, but to no avail.

Regards
Rita

Abhijeet89

Post by Abhijeet89 » 17 Mar 2016

Dr. Neeraj,

Can you please guide me on the below query:

I completed my Engineering in Electronics field in 2011. After that I did my post-graduation (MBA) in Operations Management which finished in 2013. Then i worked for 2 years in an IT company (non-technical role) , and from the past 5 months I'm working in a different company in the field of procurement outsourcing.

I'm planning of doing another Masters course (MS) from USA/Canada.

Can you please let me know if I will have success in doing this Masters course in the USA/Canada and what will be a good period to do it or should I try for an abroad job?

My birth details are:
Male
Date of birth: 8th December 1989.
Time of birth: 10.00 p.m(12 hr format).
Place of birth : Jaysingpur in Kolhapur district, Maharashtra (India)

Thank you!

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 18 Mar 2016

ok
Last edited by DevSingh on 12 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 25 Mar 2016

helli dr sahib

i hope that you would be fine i have an enquiry about birth stone
which birth stone would suit my son

dob 11 jan 2004
tob 19:25hrs
pob rawalpindi pakistab

i will be thankful to you for this kindness
saima majid

sathya prakash

Post by sathya prakash » 26 Mar 2016

Dear Neeraj ji,

My son born 20 feb 2016, at 12:16 pm, at coimbatore . Taurus lagna.

In his chart, mars lord of 12 and 7 house falls between Tula and Scorpio ..

Ie by one panchangam both Saturn and mars are together in 7 th house, in another panchangam mars is still in 6 th house.

Which one to follow ? Which position will be more suitable or beneficial ?

Another small query - retro jupiter and Rahu are in close conjuction in Leo 4 th house..
What to make of this combination ..?

one more clarification , does Navamsha lagna Aries lord is debilitated in cancer has significance ?

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 26 Mar 2016

sir kindly predict my chart.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Mar 2016

saimamajid83 wrote:which birth stone would suit my son
Dear Saima
One shd not wear any gemstone which is making connection to 6H/8H or 12H as they may give adverse effects too.
The kid's dasha is Ven-Jup and next AD if Sat
Ven is in 8H, Jup is 6L aspecting 6H & 8H while Sat is in 12H
So I wont recommend any Gemstone to him.
God bless him
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

sathya prakash wrote: by one panchangam both Saturn and mars are together in 7 th house, in another panchangam mars is still in 6 th house.
Dear SP
Your first & 3rd query are related.
If we take Mars in Libra (6H) then it is in Gemini navamsa. If we consider it in Scorpio (7H) then it is debi in Cancer navamsa.
I use PL7 software and it gives Mars in Libra at 29-48
Acc to this software Mars transited to Scorpio on Feb 21 at 00-00 so its a gap of almost 12 hrs and hence I feel Mars must have been in Libra sign at the birth of this kid.

As regard position of Mars, both positions have their plus and minus. Mars in Scorpio will make Ruchak Mahapurush yoga but this Mars will be debi in navamsa. Moreover 5 malefic in Kendra will make Bhandhan yoga (Native will go to jail at sometime).
Mars in 6H is equally good.

God bless him
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Abhijeet89 wrote:I'm planning of doing another Masters course (MS) from USA/Canada.
Can you please let me know if I will have success in doing this Masters course in the USA/Canada and what will be a good period to do it or should I try for an abroad job?
Dear Abhijeet
Your Jup AD operated from Oct 2015 to Mar 2016
Jup is 6L/9L placed in 12H. From Moon, Jup is placed in 4H and aspect 12H.
So no wonder you must be thinking of visiting abroad in this time period.
But this was in the AD of Sat who's placed in 10H of ur D-10 and it must kept you working.

Now from Mar 23rd your Mer AD started which is 3L (travel)/12L (foreign) placed in 6H of D-1.
ADL Mer is placed in 12H from MDL Ven. It is conjunct 7H/8L Sat and get aspected by 6L Jup from 12H.
In D-10 again Mer (as LL/10L) is placed with 12L Sun in 6H thus activating 6-12 axis.
So there are repeat combinations of Mer with 12H/L and it indicates that you may go abroad in relation to job.
Since no where 5L Mars is connecting to Mer, I doubt whether it'll be for studies.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

avijeetr wrote:Sir, plz predict my Career,Marriage and Financial life.
Dear Avijeet
I feel ur TOB 13-04 is correct. As per this here are ur answers:
Career: I feel the results will continue as they are in the AD of Sat. They will change somewhat in the next AD of Mer.
Marriage: After Dec 2016 in the AD of Mer you've gud chances to get marital results.
You shd pray to Lord Vishnu.
God bless you
Neeraj

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 27 Mar 2016

Ok sir, but kindly tell me can I get any Government job as per the position of my birth chart and will I get a job soon,currently jobless from March,2016(I was doing a contract basis job right from July,2015 and the contract period ends) and how would be my financial life and how would be my marriage life( whether love or arranged will be better) after Dec,2016?