depression and chronic health probs

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: depression and chronic health probs

Post by shilpa » 06 Mar 2016

DevSingh wrote:i've been suffering from several chronic diseases and depression since about 2010. at times depression goes but for avery very short while. how is the coming sat-mars dasha health wise? or generally? anything i can do to improve health

dob: 04 nov 1994
birth time: 04:17
place: geraardsbergen, belgium
Dear Dev Singh,
--well you had from around Nov 2011 until Oct 2014 the peak of sade sati with shani going over your Moon in Libra and that house Libra is over crowded with a debilitated Sun and and Ra and Jup
Moon is under stress because of conjunction with rahu in a very close degree.

--and then for 18 months ending end of Jan 2016 you had rahu going over Lagna in transit....whihc is another stress full transit

--and from July 2015 until aug 2016 your 12th house leo of hospitalization and losses is activated under the dual aspect of shani and Jup and this is particularly intensive since end of jan when rah has also been in the same house.

--but generally speaking its a sensitive chart with so many planets cluttered in the 2nd house....Moon in the grip of rahu....and the 2 heavy wright malefics Sa and Ra have been transititng over that area in the last 4 years or so over this sensitive area.

However you should see relief when the 12th house gets deactivated with the transit of Jup to Virgo in Mid July.

-- And once the planets clear off from this area of he chart , you will have relatively less disturbances ...neverthless it will be an eventful life sensitive to too many interferences / infleunces from external forces.

--you should chant 108 time daiyly om namah shivya and offer milk on shivlings on mondays.....and conciously try to let not friends / relatives or work / study acquuaintances bother you too much.
get thick skinned in otehr words
regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 06 Mar 2016

You got it right that I take alot of tension regarding fam, relatives, career studies and let it affect my heart.

So basically from july 2016 onwards slightly better
and also

when will "once the planets clear off from this area of he chart , you will have relatively less disturbances" happen? around when will the planets clear off?

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 08 Mar 2016

Shilpa ji, could you kindly edit my DOB out of your post, thanks alot!

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 13 Mar 2016

Could you kindly edit my date of birth out of your reply Shilpa ji? :)