Relationship/marriage timing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor
Relationship/marriage timing

Post by DevSingh » 05 Mar 2016

Hello. I am facing a break up with my gf of 4 years due to some issues. Do you think it will get solved or I'll have another relation anytime soon?

Thanks for your time
Last edited by DevSingh on 13 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Relationship/marriage timing

Post by Pem » 05 Mar 2016

Hello devsingh
It will be helpful if you could also give the dob details of your gf.
This will assist greatly for some member to analyse and respond.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 05 Mar 2016

Hi Dev,

If I take your time of birth is correct, then present major period of Saturn till November 2022 will be bit stressful for Love life related matters. Saturn in your chart is Chara Dara Karaka ( Spouse Significator) and is lord of 5th & 6th. It placed in 6th but moves to 5th in Chalit chart and in Nakshatra of Rahu.

Rahu in your chart is with Venus, Karaka for relationship, love and romance along with Moon, You are also running cycle of Saturn which in last phase till January next year, hence your mind and emotions are strongly feeling results of 5th ( love/romance) and 6th house (disputes/break) matters during this time.

If you want to resolve this matter and carry over this 4 year relation moving forward, you need to be very careful at least till end of this year, or it may break - You will get results based on your actions and planets will support that.

Hope this helps.
God bless
Good luck.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick replies. One jyotish also told me things might get resolved by end of this year, as Naitikjani ji told.
And yes my birth time is correct, I have had it rectified by an astrologer sometime ago.

Pem ji, I don't have exact birth time nor do her parents know, so don't know if it is useful. I just know the hour. If still it can help then I can provide it.
Last edited by DevSingh on 09 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Can somebody please tell me the characteristics of my spouse so I can match them to my gf? Please

Naitik ji, what do you mean by "you need to be very careful at least till end of this year, or it may break - You will get results based on your actions and planets will support that."
I mean how actions, in general life or specifically with the girl?

Pem Ji, what is your opinion on the initial question?

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

My partner is depressed, distant and not talkative so I don't know what to do to keep her ... Im trying my best but everything backfires. Any remedies?

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 06 Mar 2016

Hello Devsingh
The date and place of her birth and approximate time will give clues
and suggestions how to proceed.
Regards

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 06 Mar 2016

edited

Thanks Pem Ji
Last edited by DevSingh on 09 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 07 Mar 2016

Kindly help respected astrologers :) thanks

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 07 Mar 2016

DevSingh wrote:Hello. I am facing a break up with my gf of 4 years due to some issues. Do you think it will get solved or I'll have another relation anytime soon?

Thanks for your time

DOB: 04 nov 1994
Time: 04:17 AM
place: geraardsbergen, belgium
Hello devsigh
Yes you had a good time from 2010. but now from end october 2014
you are under Saturn/Moon - which period is not so favourable.
Idntermittently, there could be a favourale period from end August 2016,
when you will feel well and might also strengthen the lov e life back again.
Saturn is a malefic and causing problems along with the malefic Moon who also
has a fallen Mars in its sign. Your sun and moon are in between diabolical Rahu
and giving you this headless dance. Do not think of new encounters at this time.
Wait patiently and resolve this present one.
You have got to be understanding with an imaginative, sensitive and idealistic
woman. Try hard to think in line with her. Give in for the sake of love and peace.
You are a rakshasa temperament and this does not help. She now does not know what
to do and you are to blame, I feel. I do not know what on earth you have to fight about ?
So send her flowers, nice cards, greetings on important dates, etc and she will be back
if you behave well.
The moon signs are not best friebds for marriage, but if it is to be it will be.
Also your health and well being will improve after end August 2016.
Do you rely on your own earthly might or divine intervention ? You need to ask for help ?
We are here to help ? What you pour your heart out on this forum, you need to go on your knees daily.
Regards

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 07 Mar 2016

Hi Dev,

Based on Nadi-Coordinates, we need to see following combination of houses in your current dasha:

Marriage: 2,7,11

Successful Love Marriage: 2,5,7,11
Break in Love: 5,6

As I mentioned earlier, You have Saturn major period on till 2022, It is placed in Constellation of Rahu. You will likely get results of following houses during this period:

Saturn: 5,6
Rahu: 2,4,7,9,11,12
Saturn: 5,6

In your case, 5th and 6th are very prominent along with 2,7,11...This indicates you will likely Marry during Saturn major period but your love relationship may break during same time.

Now Is this really going to happen ? Of course this depends on you and your seriousness towards this relationship in upcoming time period. Stars may indicate the time may be challenging and possible outcome, but you still have your relationship in your hand, So leave astrology on side, think about 4 year investment, and show more maturity and commitment in future if you truly interested to keep this relation smooth moving forward.

Saturn 7.5 years cycle ends in next January, till then you might feel stress and it is possible you may take wrong decisions if not watchful. Saturn is known as ' Judge' in astrology, so any outcome will solely depend on your approach and seriousness and you will likely need to respect that.

Hope this helps.
God bless and Good luck.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

[quote="Pem"]
Hello devsigh
Yes you had a good time from 2010. but now from end october 2014
you are under Saturn/Moon - which period is not so favourable.
Idntermittently, there could be a favourale period from end August 2016,
when you will feel well and might also strengthen the lov e life back again.
Saturn is a malefic and causing problems along with the malefic Moon who also
has a fallen Mars in its sign. Your sun and moon are in between diabolical Rahu
and giving you this headless dance. Do not think of new encounters at this time.
Wait patiently and resolve this present one.
You have got to be understanding with an imaginative, sensitive and idealistic
woman. Try hard to think in line with her. Give in for the sake of love and peace.
You are a rakshasa temperament and this does not help. She now does not know what
to do and you are to blame, I feel. I do not know what on earth you have to fight about ?
So send her flowers, nice cards, greetings on important dates, etc and she will be back
if you behave well.
The moon signs are not best friebds for marriage, but if it is to be it will be.
Also your health and well being will improve after end August 2016.
Do you rely on your own earthly might or divine intervention ? You need to ask for help ?
We are here to help ? What you pour your heart out on this forum, you need to go on your knees daily.
Regards[/quote]
----

Hello Pem Ji, I agree with your analysis, beautiful. Some small explanations or follow up questions, if you don't mind:

1) what will happen exactly around august 2016 which might make things slightly better?
2) exactly, she is depressed and doesn't know what to do... but she is also very cold and unreceptive to my tries, however hard I may try...?
3) i just fight her about anything and everything. basically i was a very controlling person especially in the first 2 years of relationship and ruined her self image also by being over controlling and mean. Now i am changing since 2014 but now I feel the roles have reversed where i am sensitive and she is insensitive...
4) do you think she is a genuine girl? because I have discovered that she lied to me and that caused the last break, but it is not a big lie but then i thought she can lie about other things such as fidelity as well... can you see loyalty aspects in her chart pem ji?
5) i try to pray daily and will soon start some mantras an astrologer gave me, i try to be a good human being and not say think or do bad in the past many months, i want to give in charity and reduce my previous bad karams because i have suffered alot alot in the past years. anything else you can suggest?

Thanks for being so helpful Pem ji!
Last edited by DevSingh on 07 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Naitik ji, is it possible that I have breakup (which i am having now) but then succesful love marriage as indicated by house 2,5,7,11 with the same person?

I am very very serious towards this relationship. When it started I was 17, immature and not serious. Now I am 21 and I have realized this woman may not be 100% compatible in ideas but our emotions match alot, we had a deep connection during early years which I have felt with no one.

Does my sadesati end in January next year already?

I have to clarify that I have HAD a breakup now, in january i discovered some lies but she told me she was too depressed to tell me because I have anger management issues. So all february we did not talk, and now since some days we are talking very very very little bit (I get one reply a day from her).

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 07 Mar 2016

Hello devsingh
I am glad that you have learnt lessons and this will help you in the future.
This is my concluding message:
This girl is not suitable for you, astrologically, for longterm spousal partnership.
Put it behind and move on.
Your health and well being will be better after August 2016.
Good luck !

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 07 Mar 2016

Hi Dev,

As I stated above your relationship was bound to break unless some miracle had taken place. Saturn is Separative in nature by itself, Combination of 5th and 6th shows clear break in your love affair, but I was not aware of current situation.

Lets not discuss astrology, but what ever be the number of years/months/days you spend in this relationship, its not just investment of time but more importantly your feelings and emotions more than time are valuable as those are priceless. No Man or Woman can be perfect for relationship in this generation, there are always clashing of ideas, thoughts, there is always some extra cents you need to put in to get stability and momentum in any relation especially when it comes to subject like love.

As a Woman, your Girl will expect respect from you and that should be your first attitude you must show towards her in this relation. You need to show her your real value for her, your care for her, your passion for her and your true dedication for this relationship towards her. The moment she will get feeling of all these, She will realize she won't be able to find better Man than you in this life.

No one is ever perfect, there are adjustments always there may be few or more. Let say if you move on to find another one, what is the guarantee that person will last forever with you OR you will find real happiness there.

There is no guarantee, so better save what you have OR what you may loose possibly forever. Mistakes happen in life, not everyone gets chance to rectify, My advise to you is better correct them on time before you have to pay for that for rest of your life. You are 21 but you still need to learn and show maturity when it comes to relationship especially with your Girl.

Leave your anger on side and talk to your Girl openly, show her your emotions and feelings towards her exactly same way you have written to me in above post. Give her value and respect and do prayers to God everyday for this relation moving forward if you follow - Stars will start favoring you.

Hope this helps
Best wishes
God bless.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks alot Pem Ji, I still want to marry her if everything gets well between us ... Lets see what God has in faith for us

Thanks alot Naitikjani ji also, for the astrological cum psychological help you've given me. Especially hope that praying daily might help the stars! I am trying to be agood human being, praying alot and soon mantras by astrologer for the saturn and afflicted venus

Are there any practical remedies both of you suggest as closing statements? Such as donation or something else.

I already pray daily, think of no bad things and try to be a good human... I want to do charity but haven't got much opportunity at the moment

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » 08 Mar 2016

Hi Dev,

To be honest, I am not very confident person when it comes to suggestion for practical remedies etc. However, one thing I would suggest is prayers and Mantra meditation have their own strength and I am strong follower of Prayers by myself, so do that if you follow, apparently donations and charity will surely make addition to your good deeds in this life,

Secondly, you might need to follow Mantras for Saturn as its period and 7.5 cycle is on, doing prayers for Saturn and lord Shiv Ji, will help you get peace and mental stability in coming time.

You may take second opinion of experienced astrologer/members on this forum for remedial measures.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes
God bless.

DevSingh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DevSingh » 09 Mar 2016

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and suggestions :)