7th Lord In the 6th House- Is it all Bad.

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hope&faith
7th Lord In the 6th House- Is it all Bad.

Post by hope&faith » 20 Nov 2015

Dear Learned members,

Lord of the 7th house when placed in the 6th house in the D1 chart.

Most of the material I have read about this placement paints a very grim picture for the same- loss, litigation, sickness, separation & enmity related to the spouse.Except for a couple of places where I read a somewhat different interpretation - like spouse being a lawyer/fighter or service of your spouse, most of the material simply points towards marital problems & lack of marital bliss for the native with such a placement.

Is this placement really that unfortunate or is there a positive side to it too? as it is marriage today requires a lot of determination and effort to make it work, does having this placement makes it a unfair challenge from an astrological perspective?

I have this placement in my D1, Libra Ascendant with 7L Mars in 6H conjunct with Sun & Moon, aspected by functional malefic Jupiter from the 2H. So far, I have never been lucky with regards to the matters of the heart but I can't really add more as I am not married yet.

I would really like to understand more about this placement in reality & experience, I would request fellow members who have this placement or senior members who must have have seen and validated this placement in many charts to share their views and experience.

If this placement is some sought of a indication for past life bad karma or bad karmic debts then there must be ways of repaying them successful now, please share your views.

Regards.

hope&faith

Re: 7th Lord In the 6th House- Is it all Bad.

Post by hope&faith » 11 Dec 2015

Dear members,

Does having Mars as the 7th lord &/or Jupiter's aspect on his own 6th house and 7th lord or/& having the 7th lord exalted in kendra in D9 In any ways improve the outcome of this otherwise tough placement.It is often observed that No placement/planet is completely good or bad in a chart, considering that what are or could be the upside of having such a placement.

I would once again humbly request the fellow members to share their views & experience on this topic.

Regards.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jan 2016

If this placement is some sought of a indication for past life bad karma or bad karmic debts then there must be ways of repaying them successful now, please share your views.

If you are able to experience your bad karmas without complaining(instead of looking for pariharas to tone down the ill effects), that itself would be a successful repayment. Of course it is difficult but it is the fact.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 22 Jan 2019

Taking bad karmas without complaining is the best pariharam as it changes us and our attitude very true. I have this position my
7th lord is in 6th with mars(but he is my bhagyadhipati and owner of 2nd) I am a Pisces ascendant. But my guru though not so strong and is retro loses his good nature a little aspects mars and 7th lord 100%.

I think initially I had a very tough marriage. It still is but is very smooth sailing now reason being I just let go of the things that are beyond me. Things that may be wrong with the marriage.I couldn’t have asked for better. No marriage is perfect in trying times most fail.

Getting married was a challenge for me.I got married in my mid 30s.A Few times reading of rukmini Kalyanam with complete faith, the greatness of Saturn, solah somwar, doing Vishnu sahsranam, and lalitha sahasranam helped me.

Finally got call from would be husband when on pilgrimage. My engagement was on the 17th somwar(Monday) after I finished 16 somwars.

I come from a family where both my father and mothers side have belief and had association with family astrologers who were very good. My uncle who is now very old had learned from them and had been practicing as a hobby since past 60 years. So my father knows some astrology and he kept rejecting matches on the basis of kuja dosha. And those charts that were good did not get settled.

My uncle sent my chart to some expert gentleman. The great man’s words - a good match will come walking to your home.

Events happened just as exactly he said. My husband’s uncle cane to my moms place to enquire about the match. None of the internet, marriage beureau things worked.

Jai Sri rama