Rahu in 6th House , Rahu Mahadasha

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Rahu in 6th House , Rahu Mahadasha

Post by Aravind » 09 Oct 2015

Respected Members

According to some classics Rahu is considered better placed in the 6th house, also Rahu might loose the sting during the Rahu Mahadasha if the maha dasha is starting after the age of 40 or 42. In such cases how does Rahu behave especially with respect to Profession and Money ?

DOB - Nov/17/74
Time - 20 :21
Place - Pune , India

Thanks
Aravind

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu in 6th House , Rahu Mahadasha

Post by elipsis » 09 Oct 2015

Due to nakshatra parivarthana with Me and the placement of your moon Rahu dasa won't be benefic with regard to health, overall dasa will be average.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 03 Nov 2015

Does it mean the placement of Moon in 2nd house from Rahu ( because of nakshatra parivartan with Mercury) will cause health related issues ? Does it mean Rahu might behave more like Mercury than its despositor Mars during the Rahu Maha Dasha

DOB - Nov/17/74
Place - Pune , India

Thanks
Aravind

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 03 Nov 2015

well..yes, it might cause diseases related to nervous system, kidneys and urinary tract.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 04 Nov 2015

You are currently in Mars MD. So I confused with this query?

Generally, Rahu does well in 6H. Besides Rahu does well in Mercurials signs or Nakshatras. In your case, Rahu is debilitated and placed in Nk of LL, Mer. Ra is associated with Sun and combust Venus, which in turn is in parivartana with 6L, Mars. Ra-Sa, Ra-Mo, and Ra-Mars will be challenging periods. Health related issues are not necessarily due to Ra placed in 6H but more related to 6L association with LL and retro 8L in Lagna itself.

Also, Rahu dasha in early age can destroy native's hard work, instability in studies and relationships. Later age gives lots of political rise... but of course, this is too generic and it all depends on state of Rahu.

Su, Ve, and Mars association with Ra/Ke axis insinuates heavy karmic carry-over from past lives and the native is bound to be released from it (to a large extent) during Ra MD.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 04 Nov 2015

[quote="explorings"]You are currently in Mars MD. So I confused with this query?

Generally, Rahu does well in 6H. Besides Rahu does well in Mercurials signs or Nakshatras. In your case, Rahu is debilitated and placed in Nk of LL, Mer. Ra is associated with Sun and combust Venus, which in turn is in parivartana with 6L, Mars. Ra-Sa, Ra-Mo, and Ra-Mars will be challenging periods (especially because Ra is placed in Martian sign and associated with Sun). Health related issues are not necessarily due to Ra placed in 6H but more related to 6L association with LL and retro 8L in Lagna itself.

Su, Ve, and Mars association with Ra/Ke axis insinuates heavy karmic carry-over from past lives and the native is bound to be released from it (to a large extent) during Ra MD.[/quote]

Appreciate your analysis. With respect to the 6L , Iam currently running the dasha of the 6L Mars which is associated with LL and the 8L Saturn is in Lagna. This did not cause any health related issues during my 5 1/2 yrs of Mars Maha Dasha. Does it mean the remaining 1 1/2 yr of Mars dasha might have health related issues ?

Thanks
Aravind

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 04 Nov 2015

6L exchange with 5L. dasha of 6L/11L associated with LL, Mer. 6L is scorpio sign populated with Sun, Rahu, and Venus; In transit Sa is 12th to the Moon (sade satti) and Ju in 3H. Irrational fears and obsession with disease/medicines. 6L dasha especially when related to Mars can bring hidden enemies in spotlight furthermore the native will have he ability to fight them (mars protects its own house via parivartana).

6H is not just associated with disease.

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 04 Nov 2015

Explorings-ji.

Would the analysis change if the person is female - reason being, Saturn/Mercury are considered eunuch planets, Mars is an aggressive warrior type, Sun is royal and temperamental, etc... I mean do those characterizations matter?

And what does it mean "Su, Ve, and Mars association with Ra/Ke axis insinuates heavy karmic carry-over... "? Is it only because of sun/Venus/Mars or pretty much any planet on the 6-12 axis is problematic?

Indian pop singer Shreya Ghoshal has Mars/Ketu in 6H and Rahu in 12H. This is from some internet chart I saw for her, could be mistaken. She's also Gemini ASC with 9L Saturn (retrograde) exchanging places with 5L Venus, assuming that the data is correct.

TM

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Nov 2015

Aravind wrote:Respected Members

According to some classics Rahu is considered better placed in the 6th house, also Rahu might loose the sting during the Rahu Mahadasha if the maha dasha is starting after the age of 40 or 42. In such cases how does Rahu behave especially with respect to Profession and Money ?

DOB - Nov/17/74
Place - Pune , India

Thanks
Aravind
Aravind Bhau.... Puneyala kutte janma jala thumcha? Mee kasa badhal vicharto ki, Pune is spread out, let me know the area born, say Paud road, Rajgurunagar, Talegaon, Saswad , Deccan Gymkhana or kiva Fergusson college road, ( I know, the family who had given the lease of Fergusson College plot the period late 1800s for construction of Fergusson College)

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 05 Nov 2015

[quote="explorings"]6L exchange with 5L. dasha of 6L/11L associated with LL, Mer. 6L is scorpio sign populated with Sun, Rahu, and Venus; In transit Sa is 12th to the Moon (sade satti) and Ju in 3H. Irrational fears and obsession with disease/medicines. 6L dasha especially when related to Mars can bring hidden enemies in spotlight furthermore the native will have he ability to fight them (mars protects its own house via parivartana).

6H is not just associated with disease.[/quote]

Dear Explorings,

U R spot on. I discovered hidden enemies whom I blindly believed. I am in the process of a serious issues with them.
Do you see my Mars helping me over the problem in a favorably way for me ? In otherwords will I be able to conquer my enemies especially with the dasha of 6th lord , parivaratn of 5L and 6L and Rahu in 6th house.

Thanks
Aravind

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 05 Nov 2015

tanmish wrote:Explorings-ji.

Would the analysis change if the person is female - reason being, Saturn/Mercury are considered eunuch planets, Mars is an aggressive warrior type, Sun is royal and temperamental, etc... I mean do those characterizations matter?
Need to see/analyze the entire chart.

And what does it mean "Su, Ve, and Mars association with Ra/Ke axis insinuates heavy karmic carry-over... "? Is it only because of sun/Venus/Mars or pretty much any planet on the 6-12 axis is problematic?
This has nothing to do with 6/12 axis and more to do with Ra/Ke axis. Details below

Indian pop singer Shreya Ghoshal has Mars/Ketu in 6H and Rahu in 12H. This is from some internet chart I saw for her, could be mistaken. She's also Gemini ASC with 9L Saturn (retrograde) exchanging places with 5L Venus, assuming that the data is correct.

TM
Ra/Ke are known to be karmic activators/carriers/influencers. Ra if present alone in chart, it will act as per its depositor and its nk lord. If Rahu is in conjunction with another planet, it will act as the planet, depositor, and its nk lord.

Modern interpretation and based on my experience reviewing charts:-
Multiple planets on Ra/Ke axis simply means that certain past life task (gains or losses) were not completed and it will carried over to this life. The particular planets to accomplish this past life goal in current life will be associated with karmic axis and Rahu/Ketu will work as an activator or influencer to complete past life task in this current life. Planets and houses just indicate how and when the task will be completed.

Eg.
- 3L/10L Venus is exalted and conjunct with debilitated Mercury and Ketu in 8H; Rahu is alone in 2H. (So the native will be a Leo Lagna)
- Little to no satisfaction from wife. Constant rebirth and change in identity post every marital encounter. Multiple marriages. Less marital happiness (Ve) due to loss of communication (Me) or interference of maternal uncles or women like figures (Ve and Mer).
- On a positive side, Ra been alone in 2H will amplify and secure financial wealth. Exalted Venus in 8H shows most gains associated with hidden assests, spouse, spouse's family, and other 8H matters.
- Ra or Ke dashas will activate this karmic pay-offs and the native will have financial gains and personal losses.

You can apply it more to celebrity charts and the above interpretation becomes easier to comprehend.
eg. Johnny Cash (Venus+Rahu), June Carter (Ve+Ra), Phil Collins (Ju+Mars+Ve+Ra), Indira Gandhi (Ra+ Ve exchange with Ju); Princess Diana (Mars+Ra); most from current windsor royal family have Moon+Ra; etc....

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 06 Nov 2015

Thanks Explorings, for the clarification about 6/12 axis Vs Rahu/Ketu being alone or conjunct other planets.

I read on LOVA sometime back that Raju/Ketu are best alone, preferably on 3/9, 4/10 or 6/12 axis.

Regards
TM