Am I physically ugly based on my chart?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
RafaelMG
Re: Am I physically ugly based on my chart?

Post by RafaelMG » 04 Jul 2015

@VioletTwilight

Thank you! hmm, I'd have to say that the latter description you wrote sounds more like my appearance. I'm shorter than average height, I have a slender waist, I'm tan (like the celebrity Nicole Scherzinger), and top heavy. But it's funny, because in your other description, when you talked about exotic or other-worldy which leads to people slightly misjudging my ethnicity, that's true for me too! Despite most people getting my ethnicity right, there are still those who think I'm mixed or of another ethnicity.You also mentioned something about brilliant eyes before, and a lot of people say I have nice dark eyes that sort of sparkle :)

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 04 Jul 2015

RafaelMG wrote:@VioletTwilight

Thank you! hmm, I'd have to say that the latter description you wrote sounds more like my appearance. I'm shorter than average height, I have a slender waist, I'm tan (like the celebrity Nicole Scherzinger), and top heavy. But it's funny, because in your other description, when you talked about exotic or other-worldy which leads to people slightly misjudging my ethnicity, that's true for me too! Despite most people getting my ethnicity right, there are still those who think I'm mixed or of another ethnicity.You also mentioned something about brilliant eyes before, and a lot of people say I have nice dark eyes that sort of sparkle :)
Thanks very much for the feed back. This points to your lagna being Karka and birth time before 11:29AM or earlier.The following bit is applicable for both lagnas since it is based on closest degree grahas to ascendant degree.

"A hidden aspect on lagna is that Rahu-Ketu are also in rasi sandhi (just like lagna). They add a veneer of "exotic" and 'other-worldly" to all of the above. This is not an obvious thing, but people may slightly misjudge your ethnicity because of this. "

RafaelMG

Post by RafaelMG » 04 Jul 2015

@VioletTwilight you're very welcome :) and thank you for helping me out! ^^ Is there any way for me to know what my accurate birth time is then? My birth certificate doesn't have it... I placed 11:30 AM because it was recorded in my baby book. Now I am curious as to what the real time is!

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 04 Jul 2015

@Violet,
So are planets in the navamsa lagna just as important for appearance as planets in/aspecting D1 lagna.

And because navamsa is said to come into effect later in life, does the navamsa lagna suggest appearance in the latter half of life. Whereas D1 lagna for earlier on?

Thanks! :)
Last edited by tandav on 30 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 04 Jul 2015

tandav wrote:@Violet, its great that you know how to use navamsa lagna to decipher appearances. I have a few questions about it, hope you don't mind sharing your knowledge on this matter.

So are planets in the navamsa lagna just as important for appearance as planets in/aspecting D1 lagna.

And because navamsa is said to come into effect later in life, does the navamsa lagna suggest appearance in the latter half of life. Whereas D1 lagna for earlier on?

Thanks! :)
I would consider D1 lagna more important than D9 lagna. Only in the absence of any strong graha in lagna does the D9 lagna come in to play.
D9 lagna is usually the face of the individual to the personal relationships, and in particular spouse because that the most intimate voluntary personal relationship one has.

Actually, D9 lagna is more indicative of the type of birth too according SJC school. Mars, and nodes indicating use of instruments, and Saturn indicating delay in birth.

Grahas on 10th house of D9 influence personality too but it is based on vaarachakra principle. However, I kind of have to look it up on how the vaarachakra principle goes.

Hope this helps.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 05 Jul 2015

Yeah it does help Violet, thanks a lot!

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 10 Jul 2015

It all depends on which sign these planets are placed. Signs show the geography and quality of the placement.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This combination in Virgo usually gives grey hair before 40 if you are a man, poor vision, square jaw, broad nose, normal body, thick eyebrows and strong hair.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nothing much to say, I suggest that you watch your health - control your diet, regular aerobics, exercise or walk 120 mins/wk because as you get older the Jupiter placement in Libra may cause obesity as the planet doesn't allow sugar metabolism in Venus and Saturn signs so this leads to complex chain fatty tissues around your belly.

Regards

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 10 Jul 2015

Impressed with your accuracy Elipsis ji.
Can't believe that someone could predict like this.
My capacity is limited to predicting with moon in lagna and Venus in 2nd :mrgreen:

Since my moon is in square to sun, do you think I am prone to diabetes if not now , but during my moon dasha ?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You don't have to worry about your health for a long time...so relax. Mo square Su doesn't work since its in parivarthana with mars.

Regards

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 10 Jul 2015

elipsis wrote:You don't have to worry about your health for a long time...so relax. Mo square Su doesn't work since its in parivarthana with mars.

Regards
Thanks Elipsis ji. Indeed very grateful to you !

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 13 Jul 2015

Also what about Jupiter in Aquarius - 10th house - do we count this as in an air sign re obesity?
Yes, Jupiter must be afflicted by rahu, mars, venus or Moon combinations in air signs for obesity issues.
Ann wrote:Hi Elipsis

What planets or combinations makes fatty deposits-cholesterol-obvious in a chart?
Ann
If you are talking about the plaque build up in the arteries - it relates to affliction in Cancer or Leo or the owners of these signs must be afflicted by Venus, Saturn or Rahu. But cholesterol as you say is good for the body as long as its not too much, so we can't pinpoint cholestrol to any diseases...overtime due to age or stress some people's arteries develop microscopic cracks or inflammation which allows cholesterol to build up around arterior walls as the blood flows through it leading to heart diseases....so the root cause isn't cholestrol. But cardiac problems is a whole another thing, it needn't have all these combinations to begin with because Sun square Sa is bound to create some kind of heart trouble after 50 especially if either of them is in cancer, so if people take caution with their diet and exercise in their 20s and 30s they'll be able to avoid most of these issues or they'll only face minor problems in this regard. Even if someone has high blood cholestrol its not necessary that they will experience cardiac problems or obesity because the chart must exhibit strong Saturn/Sun/Jupiter affliction for that to happen otherwise people will just experience other diseases.

Regards

curiousguy

Post by curiousguy » 13 Jul 2015

Hi elipsis ji,
What an awesome prediction u gave on somebody's physique with the combination of planets in Virgo! I bow down to your knowledge. Thanks for raefel ji to start this thread.
Do you have dictums around these in classics? Or over years you gathered this?

Weak moon / sun relates to weak eyesight I heard. Grey hair? Hair I heard is the influence of ketu or mars. Weak sun loss of hair? Can you list some combinations to point to some text if u have time?

Thanks...regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

curiousguy wrote:Hi elipsis ji,
What an awesome prediction u gave on somebody's physique with the combination of planets in Virgo! I bow down to your knowledge. Thanks for raefel ji to start this thread.
Do you have dictums around these in classics? Or over years you gathered this?
These are mentioned in nadi classics... although not directly. But through experience you'll gather more facts
Weak moon / sun relates to weak eyesight I heard. Grey hair? Hair I heard is the influence of ketu or mars. Weak sun loss of hair? Can you list some combinations to point to some text if u have time?

Thanks...regards
[/quote]

I can't point to any text...this isn't something you'll find in published textbooks but can be learnt through a teacher. When you study a combintion or a yoga you must understand that the signs are more important than houses- the chemistry of a sign makes each planet behave in a certain pattern, which means mere planetary combinations in certain houses or bhavas won't have any effect on their own unless the chemistry and geography of a sign is physically altering its effect along with the varying degrees of intensity on account of transits. For early greying of hair...I think its Sun and Saturn or Sun-Venus at close proximity is the root cause a but its effect is stronger in Taurus but Saturn delays hair loss when it influences venus and sun. For hair loss - its Saturn influencing Mars and affliction of rahu or ketu.

regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

They have an effect on your entire future.

Abhihir
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abhihir » 21 Jan 2019

Born on 1.1.1991
Time 11:32am
Place Kolkata(Westbengal)India

Please tell