Peninsula Railways, now Indian Railways..#162 yrs..revisit

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Peninsula Railways, now Indian Railways..#162 yrs..revisit

Post by Lex » 17 Apr 2015

Great Indian Peninsula Railway launch...Successful.... How?.... Let's see

Britishers had launched erst-while Peninsula Railways, now Indian Railways, completes #162 years.

Let's re-visit the launch date of our Railways in India, Chief Guest and a passenger travelled in that Train was Lord Falkland's wife.

Lagna sputa cusp in Simha in nk of Poorvaphaguni and in sub of Budha
..Simha is fiery sign and bestial sign
Simha ...Royal, Givt.
Poorvaphaguni .connected to govt service, transport, mobile etc
Shukra deposited in Meena..a bicorpal and dual sign
Shukra is lord of 3 and lord of 10. 3rd ..short journey
Sublord Budha ..vakri also in Meena sign..bicorpal and dual sign

Budha and Shukra were in rapt conjunction, results will be denoted jointly..

Lagna lord Ravi in Mesha sign..bestial and fiery sign, 9th sign..denotes journey, but in 8th bhava..watery sign, Meena
Ravi in Ashwini nk, Ashwini denotes machines/ Railways, factory etc..Uniform karaka
Ravi is deposited in sub of Chandra, Chandra is 12th lord in Rasi but in 11th
Ketu in Dhanur in Moolam nk, denotes cart driven vehicles with horses or horse power

Lagna sputa cusp signifies, 7 8 2 11
Gains money,enters continuous into the service care, gains through brisk activities, public benefits, partners benefitted, happiness around, large profits, large number of benefactors, no failure, hopes are fulfilled, there will be accidents involved, will accumulate money will do business for others.

DOES THE ABOVE NOT INDICATE INDICATE IR( Indian Railways now)

How was the launch successful

1st cusp sub and 11th cusp sub same, Rahu agent of Budhs in Rasi in 11th but in 10th
9th lord Kuja aspects Rahu..Good aspect
9th lotd deposited in sub of Budha , lord of 2nd and 11th in 7th

12th cusp sub is Rahu, Rahu signifies 8th , and 9th and deposited in sub of Budha

7th cusp in Kumbha( natural zodiac 11th house) in Puratathi nk in sub of Budha
..so, passengers are powerful, service to passengers in the know.how of business way, Gains money through passengers, increases business with continuity, govt gains, satisfaction to passengers, mutual benefits, respected by public, ambitions fulfills for passengers as well as for self

3rd cusp sub is Budha, 9th cusp sub is Budha, 12th cusp constellation lord is Budha
..Journey..short long overnite...

Indian Railways started # 162 yrs back running strong, even with competitors like Airy sign( Aeroplane) and other bestial sign ( 4 wheeler) in the market.

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Peninsula Railways, now Indian Railways..#162 yrs..revis

Post by 091190 » 22 Apr 2015

deleted
Last edited by 091190 on 28 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Apr 2015

You have quoted itself what I had said... The case in Judiciary till final hearing over, I don't see court matters nor I prognose.
Therefore what I had said is coming true.

Contributor
Contributor

Post by 091190 » 27 Apr 2015

deleted
Last edited by 091190 on 28 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Apr 2015

I am on another subject, in this forum, therefore, I have no interest and time to recall the conversations and creating chart manually of your native. Sorry, I may be blunt, that's the way...