Some Insights Not Found in Classics

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Some Insights Not Found in Classics

Post by ashtalakshmi » 15 Jan 2015

R V RAMANAN wrote:Dear Anilesh,

pls read what i have written carefully.it is neither from lagna nor moon.it is angles or trines or 11th house to the house they own.

regards
ramanan
Ramanan ji, I can't beleive my chart and my son's chart qualifies the above :mrgreen:

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi

This next principle is a very interesting one ........

When an exalted malefic aspects into its sign of debilitation while simultaneously aspecting the
lord of its debilitation sign. When this happens, both house and lord come under the influence of an extremely powerful malefic, which greatly increases the chances for harm to a house. Paul Newman
has such a combination influencing his fifth house. Saturn is exalted in the 11th in Libra and Mars is in his own sign of Aries in the fifth. And even though Mars is in his own sign aspected by
Jupiter from his own sign in the first house, nonetheless, the influence of the very powerful Saturn was able to kill his only son, Scott Newman.

Another case in point would be when the Sun is in Aires with Venus close by. The above dictum would be satisfied.

Mars in Capricorn with the Sun is another case in point. But in this case because Sun and Mars are friends with each other, the negative effects are less.

Others would be like Saturn in Libra and Jupiter placed from the 10th of Saturn etc. etc.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
This dictim is quite similar to the one I read in Lal kitab remedies that when an exalted malefic sun occupies 7th house and if there is no planet in lagna then the sun will neither give good results nor the bad results.
So I guess the lord of the exalted planet's debilitating sign should neither be aspected nor be conjoined by the exalted malefic for not getting evil results.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi

This next principle is a very interesting one ........

When an exalted malefic aspects into its sign of debilitation while simultaneously aspecting the
lord of its debilitation sign. When this happens, both house and lord come under the influence of an extremely powerful malefic, which greatly increases the chances for harm to a house.
Another case in point would be when the Sun is in Aires with Venus close by. The above dictum would be satisfied.

Mars in Capricorn with the Sun is another case in point. But in this case because Sun and Mars are friends with each other, the negative effects are less.

Others would be like Saturn in Libra and Jupiter placed from the 10th of Saturn etc. etc.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
The dictim requires the lord of the debilitation sign of the exalted malefic to be aspected.But why did you say mars aspects sun ? Isn't it mars casting 4th aspect to the moon either in aries or moon in cancer or moon in leo?

And saturn should not aspect mars in saggitarius or aries mars or mars in cancer.But you say saturn shouldnot aspect jupiter in cancer.Am I misinterpreting it?

PV1993
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PV1993 » 15 Jan 2015

A few questions Khoo Sir:-

(1) For fixed sign ascendants, is the combination of Mercury and Jupiter an outright Dhana Yoga specially in their own signs given that they rule the Panaphara Houses for the fixed sign lagnas?

(2) Should we consider a Dhana Yoga & Raja Yoga combination from Moon sign to see if its strong? For example I am a Leo Ascendant & Scorpio Moon. I have a tight Mercury-Jupiter combination in 2nd house in Virgo which is the 11th from my Moon. So does this qualify as a Dhana Yoga too?

(3) To be qualified as a Yoga should a conjunction be tight or just being in the same house will do the trick or do we have to consider the Bhava Chalit Chart? For example my Lagna Lord Sun (5° Virgo) is with Mercury (23° Virgo) & AK Jupiter (25° Virgo) in 2nd house. My ascendant is at 3° Leo so should I consider it house or sign wise and along with the Dhanayoga does it qualifies for a Rajyoga? Also I believe, from reading this older post I understand the dictum of Bhavartha Ratnakara on Leo ascendant.

(4) My Karakamsha is the same as my ascendant i.e Leo. Does this signify anything?

(5) About Taurus ascendant, you said that Mercury aspected by Saturn is a Dhana Yoga and it is stronger when Mercury's dispositor is also aspected by Saturn. What if the dispositor is placed in the sign of Saturn? For example I have Taurus Navamsha Ascendant with Venus in it. Mercury is placed in the 3rd house in Cancer. It's dispositor, Moon is in the 10th house with Sun in Aquarius. This Mercury is aspected by an exalted Yogakaraka Saturn in 6th house. Does this qualify as a Dhana Yoga? If so, can you please explain it in a bit detail?

(6) There are 3 pecularities in my chart which I would be grateful if you can explain them to me :-

a.) Saturn aspects(in D-1, D-9, D-10 & a few others)/conjoins Rahu in almost 9 of my 16 varga charts and Mars & Jupiter aspect Ketu in about 8 or 10 varga charts. This happens in D-60 also. Is there a meaning to it?

b.) In my Navamsha my final dispositor for every planet is Venus in 1st house Taurus. To explain my Ketu, Mercury & AK Jupiter is in Aries, Cancer & Leo respectively. Ketu's dispositor Mars is in Libra. Sun & Moon are in Aquarius. Their dispositor Saturn is conjunct Rahu & Vargottama Mars is exalted in 6th house Libra whose dispositor is Venus present in Taurus. Venus being the 10th lord in my D-1 chart is in 1st house Leo. 10th house contains Ketu in Taurus, & 3rd house contains Mars in Libra. To further matters, Saturn the 7th lord & the 10th-from-10th lord is in 7th and it is also aspected by 10th lord Venus. In Dashamsa, Virgo is rising. Here also Ketu is in Taurus aspected by debilitated Jupiter & Mars which is in Libra with Venus. Rahu in Scorpio again recieves the aspect of Saturn.

I am seeing this pattern in many of my varga charts. Does it somehow relate to a 10th house destiny?

c.) Mars is a Yogakaraka + Badhakesh and is Vargottama in Libra in almost 7 of my 16 charts and is strongest in shadbala after Saturn. Venus is the third strongest. What amazes me is that these three planets are also Bhavottama in many of my charts (Mars in 3rd, Venus in 1st, Saturn in 7th & 6th if I consider retrogression effect too) and are interrelated in most if not all the charts? Does it signify anything?

(7) You said Saturn in their own sign might not be good because of 12th - 2nd from pairing. But aren't planets supposed to be more strong in their Mooltrkona signs than in own signs? So say if its placed in Aquarius it will give 2nd from & 1st from effects from Capricorn & itself and both angles are beneficial but if present in Capricorn it gives 12th from & 1st from effects from Aquarius & itself. Am I wrong in interpreting this?

(8) You said that since Moon owns a dusthamsa for Aquarius, Sagittarius & Leo ascendants due to owning dusthamsa. In my chart it is waxing and is present in 4th house debilitated. It is loosely conjunct Rahu and recieves a harsh 10th aspect of Saturn. Further more its lord Mars is present in 3rd house i.e 12 th from own house thus possibly giving the worst case scenario. So does lose its functional malificence or does it become weak or does it become more malefic? I am confused?

(9) An article by Ashok Upadhyay in Saptarishi Astrology title "Jupiter in dual signs" says that whenever Jupiter is placed in dual sign its 7th aspect destroys one of the significations of the house it is aspecting. Any opinions on this will be welcome.

(10) Finally an untested concept about Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga Bhanga by Saptarishi Astrology caught my eye. The concept is :-

"If the dispositor of the exalted yoga giving planet is in conjunction or recieves the aspect of the lord in whose sign it is debilitated the Mahapurusha Yoga gets cancelled"

For example, exalted Malavya Yoga is formed by Venus in Pisces. If its lord Jupiter is aspected or conjoined by Saturn the yoga gets cancelled. This is directly a dictum in Devakeralam about the cancellation of Malavya Yoga. The author extends this dictum via logic to other MPY. So the cancellation pairs become:-

a.) Malavya Yoga - Jupiter aspected/conjoined by Saturn

b.) Ruchaka Yoga - Saturn aspected/conjoined by Mars.

c.) Bhadra Yoga - Mercury aspected/conjoined by Jupiter

d.) Hamsa Yoga- Moon aspected/conjoined by Mars

e.) Shasya Yoga - Venus aspected/ conjoined by Mercury.

I have tested this in a few charts and it works but I am an amateur so I would like a greater analysis from professionals. What are your opinions

I know the questions are long & a bit self centered but please be kind & patient enough to clear my doubts.

Regards,
PV1993

coolbrahma

Post by coolbrahma » 11 Mar 2019

Dear All,
Is 4th house responsible for infertility? or 11th/12th house? 11th-being 7th from 5th and 12th being 8th from 5th.
Could you clarify this please?