remedies for daughter

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
remedies for daughter

Post by pushpa sharma » 03 Dec 2014

DELETED
Last edited by pushpa sharma on 01 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: remedies for daughter

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 03 Dec 2014

Scorpio is her 8th House and has the lowest SAV of 18. Therefore transit of Badhaka Planet i.e. Saturn is supposed to cause problems. Saturn is the strongest planet in her chart, regardless of her Ascendant Lord being Mars who is in Third House making her courageous and bold and equally impatient on the flip side. Retrograde Saturn may make her slighlt lazy in her approach. On a positive side, 6th Lord and 7th Lord is with Jupiter, her 9th Lord and Guru being there will take of all the problems. Sun is her Atmakaraka Graha and is posited in the Ascendant and Rahu is the Amatyakaraka Graha placed in the 11th. In the Navamsa Chart both Atmakaraka and Amatya Karaka Graha has conjoined thereby signifying a very high purpose to be achieved in life. One Problem I see is aspect of Retro Saturn i.e. Badhakapati on the 6th House which indicates some kind of Abhichara but the positive side is Jupiter's aspect is there...I am not so sure about this and would seek the attention of Seniors herein...Venus is combust indicating problems in relationship and also making one highly and overly materialistic...Conjunction of 6th and 7th Lord makes one very argumentative with spouses...they will fight over petty things. Keep a Murti of Panchmukhi Hanuman Ji inside your house right above the entry door facing inside.

I suggest that your daughter regularly does:

(i) Rudrabhishekam
(ii) Recite Mahamritunjaya Mantra for 108 times
(iii) Recite Narasimha Kavacham

Also if possible get your Daughter guru diksha...this will strengthen her 9th House significantly. I will try to post something later on her fiancee.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 04 Dec 2014

thank you sir for response and for giving your valuable time.
i am very thankful to you. i will wait for your further response and do what ever you said.

dc_4m_kolkata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by dc_4m_kolkata » 04 Dec 2014

Pushpa Ji...tell me something is any any family member of yours who is definitely elder to your daughter and has problem with his legs (it can be a limp/suffering from polio), etc.?

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 05 Dec 2014

sir...no sir..bt her nani maa is suffering from arthritis in her both knee..and sir my daughter is curious to know about her horoscope matching with her fiance..she is little bit nervous regarding her married life.His fiance is in foreign for project related work for 1 year..and my daughter is working in india in a natinalised bank and she don''t want to leave her job.is there any problem with them to sustain a married life.if ther is some problem ,please suggest some remedies.she is wearing red moonga since 3 years....

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 08 Dec 2014

members, Scorpio the 8th house has SAV 18 lowest..what malefic effects will it give. please help to understand &give remedies.I am just a beginner of this divine knowledge & eager to understand.How to improve the malefic effects of 12th house of her fiance. Her DOB 11th may1989,4:50AM RANCHI JHARKHAND,INDIA.His DOB 12th june 1983,dhanbad jharkhand,india.