What Brings Money to Life?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: What Brings Money to Life?

Post by elipsis » 14 May 2014

Bob, there is no remedy except to wait, in the mean time you could start planning for the future. There will be major planetary changes in the coming months that should give you some relief.

Regards

As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 14 May 2014

Elipsis Sir, please help me.
Here is the query:
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 18&t=26282

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 16 May 2014

[quote="elipsis"]Bob, there is no remedy except to wait, in the mean time you could start planning for the future. There will be major planetary changes in the coming months that should give you some relief.

Regards[/quote]

Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your answer. I will wait for the time to change with the planetary shifts. Hoping all turns out good and better than now. All good wishes to you too.

Best Regards,

Bob

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 18 Jun 2014

Dear Elipsis ji,

Greetings of the day. Just want to know what are the early signs of a leadership and transforming into a great leader as per astrology. The latest phenomenon PM Narendra Modi came from grassroot level. So, do you think leaders are born with destiny or it's a mix n match of destiny, hardwork, people involving karma, that lead to such results.

Is their some planetary patterns for leadership, mass fame? Will wait for your reply..

Regards,

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 18 Jun 2014

Dear bob, Indian Astrology completely subscribes to aristocracy - which is nothing but a rule by the divine right. A man is born in a royal family through some great karma, he has acquired certain noble qualities and that's what makes him a ruler, this is the basic concept of a ruler. Long back, the followers of Parashari school invented many yogas which were applicable only to royal births but unfortunately they are applied to ordinary people nowadays by the so called astrologers filling people's minds with unattainable fantasies. Yogas such as "akanda samrajya yoga" doesn't apply to ordinary births but every now and then there is someone out there who wonders whether he'll be a king but I can guarantee such people are the ones who are going to be very disappointed with their lives, the more fancy a yoga is the more likely you are to be disappointed- a horoscope without many yogas is the one which can be shaped easily according to one's wishes. Even so, being a ruler isn't an easy task - many kings and queens were slaughtered by their own system of law and by their inefficient rule so its quite a risky business indeed.

This is how it works - the dharmic signs - Aries, Leo and Sagittarius represents Soldier, Ruler and Teacher, all three qualities combined makes one a great king. However such things don't happen in the present time so we have to go to the sub-level, you rightly asked what makes a great leader? I think great leaders are born out of their experience with life- you take Mahatma Gandhi for instance- he was quite an ordinary man but he experienced certain things, certain hardships and humiliations which changed him completely. Experiences made him question his whole existence- so he started questioning the whole concept of spirituality and God through which he gathered some lessons and moral ethics which compelled him to fight for a cause, this is what makes a great leader. Its not about someone making speeches or winning elections - a leader is driven by the inspiration of his hardships. I don't think the present PM has any of those qualities but let's see - only time will tell.

In the zodiac you can see Leo is exactly opposite to Aquarius, so what makes an ordinary person rule over others? Its none other than Saturn. The 3, 7 and 11 from any planet shows the intention of that planet - Saturn in Aquarius wishes to be Leo, Sagittarius and Aries and its the same combination from Libra as well. It doesn't necessarily mean Saturn has all of the qualities of a dharmic sign, it only means Saturn aspires to be something that is is not.

So Saturn is driven by the aspirations of ordinary people - whenever Saturn is strong in the transit chart you'll witness ordinary people challenging the rulers. Over the past few years we've witnessed regime changes all over the world- egypt, libya, iran, thailand, and iraq. In India we witnessed the anti-corruption protests and in Britain we'll witness Scotland becoming an independent country. So the rulers are put to real test by Saturn and finally Saturn occupies the throne for a while. Now you know how they won the election.

There is another class of people which Sages labelled them mahapurushas. These people go through similar hardships to attain the status of being awesome. The 5 qualities they represent shows wisdom, intelligence, duty, prowess and passion - all of which require hardships to truly attain that status but I don't think its possible by most people today because many feel not having a facebook or smartphone is a sort of hardship, this in my view don't make people great.

You can refer these articles for further insight:

Blue Lotus: http://www.saptarishisastrology.com/fil ... hnique.pdf
Margaret Thatcher: http://saptarishisastrology.com/filedow ... mColor.pdf
Auspicious Birth yogas: http://saptarishisastrology.com/filedow ... lColor.pdf

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 19 Jun 2014

Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your reply. An enlightening post. I understand that people have changed as now wisdom, intelligence, duty, prowess, and passion is less preferred. But why the thought process has changed over the centuries. Do you think this is kali yuga and things are happen to be like that. Or is it the impact of Aquarius Age as the Western Astrologers says; is that changing the society but at the same time is this also bringing materialistic desires.

But as you said Saturn rules Aquarius and Saturn is driven by aspiration of ordinary people. So, don't you think that Aquarian Age is supposed to be the best time.

I also have another question:

Is Saturn the king maker than?

And does it mean that all kings or queens who have fallen is the reason of bad karma and punished by Saturn?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 19 Jun 2014

bob008 wrote:Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your reply. An enlightening post. I understand that people have changed as now wisdom, intelligence, duty, prowess, and passion is less preferred. But why the thought process has changed over the centuries. Do you think this is kali yuga and things are happen to be like that. Or is it the impact of Aquarius Age as the Western Astrologers says; is that changing the society but at the same time is this also bringing materialistic desires.
They both mean the same thing. Everything starts with good intentions so is materialism...which isn't bad at all - it has lifted billions out of poverty and helps us chase our ambitions. The only problem with materialism is that it takes you beyond what is acceptable - if having money is a good thing then having lots of it might be bad. Having a friend is a good thing but having 1000 people commenting on your everyday life might be bad. So good things in life stretched beyond their tolerance will be interpreted as 'bad' by people as it limits the value you get out of your life. Its just plain common-sense, you cannot live your life completely the way you want it as you are affected by every little thing that goes around.
But as you said Saturn rules Aquarius and Saturn is driven by aspiration of ordinary people. So, don't you think that Aquarian Age is supposed to be the best time.
Yes and no, if you forgive the expression. With Saturn at the helm there is less prominence of Sun, Jupiter and Mars - so there is less order and more chaos. When you make a mistake your divine help will be very hard to come by, when there is injustice the ruler will not protect you, when there is a conflict the soldiers won't come to your aid - you are all alone in this world who is left to reap what you deserve by the laws of karma created by Saturn. So this is what the aquarian age is all about, because what we aspire can never be injurious to our health can it? :D

Aspirations are fine but there are people who lived their lives to the fullest- scientists, artists, politicians, leaders, thinkers etc all of whom wanted to make a difference in the world, they saw themselves differently from the rest of the crowd which is why they are all crowned, rewarded and remembered by the same ordinary people around the world.
I also have another question:

Is Saturn the king maker than?

And does it mean that all kings or queens who have fallen is the reason of bad karma and punished by Saturn?
Technically yes, the higher your position is the less excuses you have to justify whatever situation you land yourself in, so thread carefully says Saturn.

So Saturn is not to be taken lightly, it isn't a benevolent and cheerful planet like Jupiter is where your little misdeeds of survival is overturned by its divine protection. If study old scriptures you'll see that Saturn is a very vindictive, harsh and cold planet driven by some sort of personal vendetta against the natural order so everything it gives you is geared towards that idea of breaking the status quo.

Regards

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 20 Jun 2014

Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your detailed explanation it was more than understanding. It's always kind of you to take the pain in such complex subject and also giving light to less enlighten ones. The discussions with you always been great and full of knowledge spreading.

Saturn know doubt is a planet of justice and I personally think the planet expects high end karma from us. I always believe in doing so too. About its coldness I think you are true, but how a cold planet can be a mass leader or understand the pain point of masses. Is it a Jupiterian influence on Saturn that leads to a mass leader.

Elipsis ji one more thing that always goes into mind is about my mental disorders. Actually I am going a bit personal but I just want to know is there any particular position of planet that leads to mental disorder like fear of unknown or fear of getting infected by diseases. And how can one come out of it through through process development? Though it's personal but your positive reply, I think will help not only me but also many who search for optimistic outlook in this grave hours.

Best Regards,

Bob

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 21 Jun 2014

bob008 wrote:Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your detailed explanation it was more than understanding. It's always kind of you to take the pain in such complex subject and also giving light to less enlighten ones. The discussions with you always been great and full of knowledge spreading.

Saturn know doubt is a planet of justice and I personally think the planet expects high end karma from us. I always believe in doing so too. About its coldness I think you are true, but how a cold planet can be a mass leader or understand the pain point of masses. Is it a Jupiterian influence on Saturn that leads to a mass leader.
Jupiterian influence on Saturn needn't necessarily make one a leader but it definitely uplifts one's position in life, Sun gives recognition and Mercury gives a voice but a leader can be both good and bad, adolt hitler influenced masses and made them kill innocents so it really doesn't make him a worthy leader because he lost in the end. So Saturn may represent the masses but it may not be representing the right side, Jupiter may represent the right side but it may not represent the masses. So you've asked a very difficult question for me to give a straight answer, astrology or vedic philosophy doesn't give importance to the qualitative analysis of things like whether something is good or bad or whether you should do the right thing or the wrong thing because that depends on the subject which is you. It only asks you to follow your dharma (duty) if you want to come clean.

a. 5 and 9 from a planet represents the planet's dharma (or duty)
b. 3, 7 and 11 represents the desires.

Some maybe successful in getting what they want but it may not be the right thing to do and it could also be said that one may not be a great leader but he may well be successful in discharging his duties which will vindicate him in the end.
Elipsis ji one more thing that always goes into mind is about my mental disorders. Actually I am going a bit personal but I just want to know is there any particular position of planet that leads to mental disorder like fear of unknown or fear of getting infected by diseases. And how can one come out of it through through process development? Though it's personal but your positive reply, I think will help not only me but also many who search for optimistic outlook in this grave hours.

Best Regards,

Bob
There are many kinds of mental disorders - in murderers you'll see the connection between Moon-Mars and Rahu with moon being weak. But Moon and Rahu always gives some sort of illness that'll translate into various psychiatric disorders. Moon-Mercury-Rahu can create a fraudulent brain leading to a total breakdown in the end or Saturn-Moon-Rahu can create fear psychosis which can make someone clinically depressed. Fear is a domain of Saturn - its main purpose is to lower your expectations with life so that you choose only what's necessary, so the fear of failure is the work of Saturn which most people experience but it translates into depression if there is an influence of moon or rahu. Fear of unknown or nothingness may be influenced by Ketu-Moon-Saturn

The only way you can come out of it is to acknowledge it first then the path becomes crystal clear. The moment you acknowledge your faults the door to solutions opens up, that's what I call the choice of destiny - you've got spiritual and scientific remedies the choice is yours. But if you know your faults and still admit that you can't do anything about it then I'm afraid there is nothing in the world which can help you out, your life as they say becomes exactly like your chart says.

Regards

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 26 Jun 2014

Dear Elipsis ji,

Thanks for your reply. I am lucky to have you as my guide. Apology for late reply. I am stuck so will write in details with you soon. As these post of leadership is getting interesting. Stay happy; stay blessed.

Best Regards,

Bob

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 04 Jul 2014

[quote="elipsis"][quote="bob008"]Thnks and warm greetings Elipsis ji,

You take on fate and karma was really meaningful. I got the answers to three questions that was bothering me after reading the section. You really gave precise but logical reasoning which is appreciated. I loved your last line: - "Money, happiness, comforts are all based on your clear choices, you are free to reject all of that and choose your own path." Thnks for the reply.

In summarization if I have to say you mean that one should take one's horoscope as a path finder or as karma rectifying or karma enhancing tool in the right direction. I hope my interpretation of your explanation is not wrong. [/quote]

Exactly, many competent astrologers will tell you the same thing. Horoscope tells you what you are capable of, where your weaknesses lie and how you can overcome those weaknesses. An astrologer can help you make these choices but some lucky people make these choices unconsciously without help or prayers but for most people when they reach their mid-20s their life becomes very cluttered and they will require help and a push in the right direction.

Astrology can help you understand yourself better. Our personalities are so complex and progressing that we become confused about who we are and what we are supposed to do - we take several wrong turns and start over, this is where astrology comes into picture, it warns you that fate is not a series of scripted events that will happen automatically at the appropriate time but on the other hand it awaits your decision.

Lets say you have 7th lord in the 9th house...an astrologer would probably say - marriage will bring you fortune or if say 9th is in 10th house - then he'll say - you'll find your fortune in your workplace.

[quote]However, one question that crosses my mind is how can one find the path to success or kind of karma we should do in the horoscope. I mean what really shows that in our charts...

Suppose for an inferior, ignorant, or young soul or who's not so much into astrology will find it hard to determine their karma requirements, aim, purpose, or whether the chosen path by them is correct or not. Is their any way that lay man can make it out from their horoscope which path to follow or the path they are following is right or wrong. [/quote]

Unfortunately there is no simpler way to read the life path, but like I said earlier some people get lucky as their decisions fall in sync with their chart but in many such cases - common sense prevails. It makes sense, many rich people didn't consult their horoscopes before they set out to chase their goals because they trusted their common sense to unfold their bright futures.

Even then, it is extremely helpful to have a prior knowledge of your destiny - that way you can avoid a lot of dangers. If someone predicts you will have an accident you'll at least drive carefully- problem solved, if he says you'll suffer from ill health - you'll start practising a healthy lifestyle. All the common sense choices of life which you must follow anyway with or without help.

[quote]Can you advice me on which path should I follow as per my birth chart. I mean what should be the focus of my life as per my horoscope?[/quote]

I can't obviously tell you everything because that would take a very long time. Let's take the 9th house of fortune which you are desperately in need of...

6th lord in 9th - you will be fortunate through your enemies but wealth will be fluctuating. Service sector and hardwork will bring you fortune
7th lord in 9th - marriage can be a turning point
4th lord in 9th - looking after your mother, helping her or helping your family members can be fortunate.
9th lord in 1st - hardwork is the only way you can be fortunate
2nd lord in the 1st - wealth through hard work

Best[/quote]

4L and 7L in 9th - Raja Yoga .. 9L nd 2L in 1st - Dhan Yoga

When Mars MD comes, it will indeed be a good period of fortune..

Wealth through hardwork .. hardwork is fortune.. hardwork is everything.. hardwork hardwork hardwork..

Hardwork is something everyone should do smartly. Its a general advice you are giving the person by looking at his planet positions..

What the positions indicate is that he will gain a lot of money through his own profession when Mars MD comes.. It does not say anything about hardwork being the only way to fortune..

To add on, moon is 6th also does not make a person work hard .. So, if you say hardwork is everything to the person, sooner or later he is going to find out he will never find his fortune..

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 13 Jul 2014

Dear Astro Dude,

Greetings of the day. I came back with few questions to discuss on leadership. But found a contradictory sort of response to one of the earliest post; though I am grateful for your reply. So, before I start with my questions on leadership for Elipsis ji and you I just want to know what do you mean by the statement of yours that say "So, if you say hardwork is everything to the person, sooner or later he is going to find out he will never find his fortune.."

So how can i find my fortune?

I am also running Moon MD, and I would like to share the fact that I am really working hard even if moon doesn't allow hardwork, as you noted. I am really exhausted at the end of the day and all my energies are drained out. I sleep at around 5 am in morning and wake up by 8:30 am to make myself back to the workstation. Average sleeping hours about 3 hrs a day.

Life has been full of struggle and bad fortune. So, I take moral support from Elipsis ji. Just want to know if my horoscope shows promises than when does it materializes as I am in trouble from all corners. I founded a start-up, first it was going good; suddenly events turned and now I am facing the music of bad times once again. I am fighting but still situations isn't improving.

I don't want to open a debate between you and elipsis ji. But I am confused. And specially when we are in trouble we are more confused. So, would you like to throw some insight into my chart as after reading the last post that isn't complete from rational point of view I am curious about what you intended to say.

Regards

Bob

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 13 Jul 2014

Hi Bob,

Mars MD will give you all your rewards..

But lets say this.. That you keep working hard and get no results from that because of elipsis' statement. Then after a point of time, you'll get tired of life and stop believing that hard work will get you everything. Instead do work hard but don't kill yourself.

You will see the results when Mars MD comes.. In the mean time I'll pm you about something that you can do..

Regards
Astrodude

sagiloyal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sagiloyal » 14 Jul 2014

Dear Astrodude/Elipsis,

I went through lot of struggles in my current Dasha. However as per your statement my 4th lord venus is in 9th house and my venus Dasha will be starting soon can I be fortunate ???

What should I do to ? I work hard but no improvement in my life and all my hard work goes waste in paying debts.
irrespective of your statement I look after my Mother and share a very cordial and emotional bonding. My birth details are
In my experiance I can say Free will dominated my fate and ended up in being unlucky. I blame myself but by the time I realized my Karma started acting and took upper hand by dominating my freewill and cornered with problems. I honestly believe this whole life is a drama and its all pre designed. Am I fortunate ?

Date of Birth: 19-MAY-1982,
Time: 11:06 Am
Place: Vizianagaram
Andhra Pradesh,
India.

Thank you.

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 14 Jul 2014

If you are a cancer ascendant then your 4th L venus gets exalted in 9th L creating a raja Yoga!

SO buckle up for the FUN ride!!

Regards

sagiloyal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sagiloyal » 14 Jul 2014

Dear Astrodude,,

Many thanks for your reply. But for cancer ascendent venus is functional malefic right and it is Lord of 11th house too ? Also fully aspected by my Main Malefic Saturn.
I believe in last 3 years I suffered a lot due to the bad karma I might have made and ketu and Ashtama Sani pushed me towards deep understanding of God. So when actually my Good karma works ?? Is there any particular period we can say our good karma will take action ?? Any planetary combination like ketu and Saturn give tough time to clear bad karma

Once again many thanks.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » 15 Jul 2014

Dear Astro Dude,

Greetings of the day. I respect both your's and elipsis ji's advises. Thanks for your PM but actually I have no access to my PM. I will be happy if you could mail me at my personal mail that I am forwarding through your PM. So, it will help me to understand and get clear about the situations that I am stuck in. It will also give me a clear picture about your take on my chart.

Regards,

Bob

Astrodude
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astrodude » 15 Jul 2014

[quote="sagiloyal"]Dear Astrodude,,

Many thanks for your reply. But for cancer ascendent venus is functional malefic right and it is Lord of 11th house too ? Also fully aspected by my Main Malefic Saturn.
I believe in last 3 years I suffered a lot due to the bad karma I might have made and ketu and Ashtama Sani pushed me towards deep understanding of God. So when actually my Good karma works ?? Is there any particular period we can say our good karma will take action ?? Any planetary combination like ketu and Saturn give tough time to clear bad karma

Once again many thanks.[/quote]

Hi Sagiloyal,

The last 3 years years of bad time is due to ashtama Shani.. Nothing else.. Your Venus period starting this december will be good. 8)

Regards
Astrodude

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kishor » 06 Aug 2014

Dear Elipses Sir,
Namaste!
Kidly check my chart, details below:
DOB 31 Aug 1972 Time: 9:44AM
Place Karwar, Karnataka

I am currently undergoing the 4th round of Jupiter transit and since April 2009 I am jobless. Briefly from Oct 2010 to Oct 2011 I was employed. From Oct 2011, unemployed again.
In the 2nd round ( early part) age 14 – 18 lot of family trouble; 18 – 24 education was not easy but I completed engineering. Looking at my school performance and my own intelligence it was way below expected.
In the 3rd round (early part) age 24 – 26 I did not get a job even though I would clear interviews. Age 26 I got a job; Age 27 went abroad for a year; saved money to buy property; returned back to India because family needed more attention; Age 28 had job & salary no work; Age 29 went abroad and had to return – no job for a year; Age 30 employed again; Age 30 – 32 unbearable trouble at work ( office politics) 32 – 34 changed job; loads of success confidence but again office politics but most importantly company lost contract with the client and all efforts washed out. No promotion benefit from past 2 years. 34 – 36 changed department; worked abroad on client location lot of politics at work; No rewards; Department was scrapped; complete overhaul and hence no support at work. Downsizing and got laid off;
In round 4, Age 36 – 38 – Jobless ( same as age 24 – 26 round 3) ; Age 38 – 39 Went abroad for a year; good income; experience; but cheated with pay and no benefit from one year of hard work; In fact, I made huge money for the company I worked for monetarily and If I had not handled the situation well the company would have drowned. Age 39 – 42 unemployed. Lower back pain which was very severe for a complete year; most jobs require me to work abroad but I made a conscious choice to not take up because my father was not too well. In early 2012 my mother also got sick and mid 2012 I started back pain.
I was supposed to join my elder brother-in-law in his startup around Apr 2014 which got pushed to May and since then my father was not keeping well and this got severe and he was hospitalised and given bed rest and I still cannot proceed now with anything.
Since the 4th round of Jupiter is extremely powerful, Jupiter is able to overcome malefic effects in the chart then what is the trouble I am having? Is this that for Tula lagna, Jupiter dasa is not benefic?
I would like to know what direction is my horoscope suggesting. Many times I made choices to stay back in India not really chasing wealth. Often I have had to start all over again almost every 2 – 3 years. During the last 3 years I prepared for GMAT to get into MBA program. I was unsuccessful twice but cracked it last May 2013. I got shortlisted last year from India top B-school but not selected. For another premiere school my superiors who agreed to give recommendation as part of the application cheated me. Just went underground, while the deadline passed. Why such a thing should happen? Now I am not sure if I should pursue this. I am unable to because of the cost involved and if I did put the money I am worried if some unpleasant incident at home and I will have to abandon study half way.
Everytime I have fallen , I have risen to fight again. This time my father’s health does not make me to leave him and join some work. I have not applied for jobs in last 4 months. These are conscious choices but I have no choice. What is the Karmic reason for not getting any lasting success in anything for the last so many years. My efforts are just going vain and I am not able to build on my hardwork. IS this karma or fate? I am actually grounded all the time. I was always advised to bear it till it passed off or else I will feel more trouble. I am not able to understand what is the lesson form me?
What is my horoscope really indicating? What weakness should I overcome to get out of this pattern? I am still single, so what do further rounds of Jupiter entail for me?
Is there a contradiction between desire and what is destined?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 06 Aug 2014

Dear Kishor,

Its almost time to cheer up because once Jupiter transits to Leo or when Ju-Ve dasa starts you'll begin to notice a steady improvement in your situation. As to what the planets are trying to tell can be found out through Saturn, as a planet that decides our karma Saturn strikes at our ignorance, stuff that we consider least important is forced upon us in the hope to erase our pre conceived notions about life. Young people are affected the most because they are the most ignorant but as the time passes Saturn slowly releases them from its clutches making them pursue their ambitions. If you understand this much your life will be smooth sailing enough, if you focus on those unpleasant situations and passionately resolve them to your satisfaction rather than considering it a burden or a nuisance your life starts to become free. And lastly, is there anything that happens outside yourself? I mean everything you observe or go through in life happens in your mind and not outside, you observe something pleasant and form conclusions as to what is pleasant - and misery is nothing but an attempt to shatter that pleasant thought.

So what is fate or destiny? Its nature trying to force upon you the ideas of pleasantness and miseries at every stage of your life. If you think that's beneath you or when you come to understand this truth you'll begin to reverberate as a source of creation rather than the product of society. Nature will have very little influence on you and so the stars, planets and karma will have no say in your destiny.

That's just my little advice, if you have preconceived ideas of happiness and try to pursue them you will see that nature will strike it down at every stage but on the other hand if you passionately resolve anything that comes your way you'll begin to see nature losing hold over you.

Regards

huien1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by huien1 » 06 Aug 2014

Elipsis Sir - Have you written a book, seems like words just flow out of your brain and hand. I enjoy reading your thoughts on creating our own destiny.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 07 Aug 2014

No I haven't written a book, though I would like to when I grow old and have nothing else to do..but thank you for your vote of confidence :)

huien1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by huien1 » 07 Aug 2014

Welcome Elipsis Sir, please continue to provide information on Nadi techniques. I have few questions if you have time to answer (will be basic for you).

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kishor » 08 Aug 2014

Elipses Sir,
Thank you for your response. You got me thinking and so I delayed responding immediately.
I want to second this idea about your writing a book. Your treatment of the different rounds of Jupiter made me want for more! How about the rounds of Jupiter and Saturn and interplays with other planets for all the lagna/ rashi and the transiting planets in different rashi in each of the rounds? The karmic reasons and lesson behind the effects experienced, and the remedies for different situation during these transits.
Now coming to the response you gave me.
The problem is that the effect is on my working life. This definitely has a direct toll on my earning or wealth and also on my experience in terms of skills / confidence / competence gained in professional life. Now in the second round of Jupiter’s cycle I did handle immense trauma and for that age I have done it quite well alone but this was not related with earnings. In the third round it just created havoc in the first 5-6 years. In the fourth round, for the last 5 years I am more mature in handling my situation. Drop in earning and lack of spending capacity does not bother me so much. I don’t pity myself. By GOD’s grace, neither I have made by needs or lifestyle expensive and not been in a situation where money has been a major problem. I am very prudent and have got support from my family. In other situation my being around my parents has been a lot of support to them.
If I go to achieve something and meet with failure then I am not happy. The amount of time it takes to bounce back and not feel miserable has reduced but not gone. As you said “Its all in the mind”. In the last 6 years, nothing has worked on the job front, and this is the second time in life. Saturn strikes at our ignorance but it should get us out of it. Right? My problem is I think I am still ignorant as to what this joblessness is teaching me by making me sit at home or is trying to punish ( If I don’t allow it to affect myself). My motto being – Hang in there, this too shall pass!
Only thing I can see is – Doing nothing is OK. One need not be achieving something all the time. There are many lives, we are souls having a human experience and you can just experience time passing by.
So I do look this from a non-materialistic angle, but in doing so, am I being complacent?
I do have some astrological queries on my chart, but I will ask them later….

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 08 Aug 2014

huien1 wrote:Welcome Elipsis Sir, please continue to provide information on Nadi techniques. I have few questions if you have time to answer (will be basic for you).
Fine, ask away.