Dismal professional career of my husband, need analysis

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor
Dismal professional career of my husband, need analysis

Post by DhoomDhoom » 09 Apr 2014

Dear respected astrologers,

I would like to know career prospects and professional future of my husband. He seems to have spent a major part of his life "looking for a job". Even if he finds a job he couldn't continue for long and is either terminated or he resignes. There has been repeated job changes all thoroughout his life followed by several months of unemployement. Although he is a MBA, he never got any opportunity at par with his education/field; salary has also not been much. He comes from a lower middle class family and his parents have exhausted all their resources to make him complete his MBA.

I noticed that he is always inclined to venture outside Kolkata. Inspite of millions of Kolkatans earning their livelihood in Kolkata, my husband believes there is no suitable job opportunity for him in the city while jobs are pouring in at other cities.

1. What do you foresee about his career and financial prospects? Is there any chance for him to remain rooted in one particular job with decent salary in near future? Or his career will remain inconsistent and confused as ever?
2. Presently he is looking for teaching job though he has no experience in this field. Will he be better-off in this profession? Any chance for him in govt sector, or private job is the only option?
3. Will he be better-off outside Kolkata? I am firmly settled in my profession in Kolkata, so will his inclination to travel away from homeland lead to forced separation from his wife?

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 4 times in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dismal professional career of my husband, need analysis

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Apr 2014

He must be good looking. Children are major importance to him. His chart is a great testimony that he is very much unsuitable to work at home place. He has to work outside kolkata or even abroad too.

Now the time is right for him to search for Jobs abroad or outside kolkata.

Before the end of January 2015, he has to find job outside his home place.

His chart is tailor made to settle abroad.

If he stays outside his home place, then he will get good gains and luck.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 09 Apr 2014

karthik1984 wrote:He must be good looking. Children are major importance to him.
No Karthik, his looks are very ordinary. Yes, we are trying for a baby, but no luck yet.
karthik1984 wrote:His chart is tailor made to settle abroad. If he stays outside his home place, then he will get good gains and luck.
Considering practical circumstances, I don't think it is wise to consider his possibility of settling abroad; max he can be away from Kolkata. He has been away from 2007 to 2011 and worked on-and-off during this period, but no good gains and luck as you say. His income has been very mediocre throughout.

My concern is that I am well-settled in my profession in Kolkata. Though it is possible for me to take transfer to other metros, I am not much inclined to do so. Once you are out of your hometown, associated expenses eat-up your extra gains unless you are overseas and earning in foreign currency. Besides, since I am trying to conceive and undergoing infertility treatment in a good clinic in Kolkata, moving out of Kolkata might jeopardize our plan for a baby.........What do you suggest me to do? Take transfer to other city in case my husband finds a job there? Do you see chances of forced separation in our horoscope due to professional reasons?

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Apr 2014

In your chart too lots of travels are indicated. Due to the conjunction of moon-Jupiter a strong gajakesari yoga exist. So you are doing well. lack of progeny problem related to your health rather than him.

Looks like both have to look an alternative place and chart also suggest the same.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 10 Apr 2014

Karthik ji,

I would like to inform you that my husband has received offer of a teaching job in a school at Mathura (UP). I am not at all keen on this opportunity of his since it would ensure the end of togetherness for us. I am working in IT sector and it is never possible for me to relocate to a remote town like Mathura. But he is not ready to listen and is bent upon joining this teacher's job.

Infact, my family agreed to this marriage since he was working in Kolkata at the time of our marriage and we were looking for a Kolkata-based groom only. But see where I am getting landed up to. Not a year passed and again have to come back permanently to my parental house. I know my horoscope doesn't support marriage, no further discussions required. But I would like to have an analysis of my husband's marital future. Does his horoscope too depicts a disappointing or detached married life? God forbid, any chance of divorce?
karthik1984 wrote:Children are major importance to him.
karthik1984 wrote:lack of progeny problem related to your health rather than him.
His medical report is comparable to any commonplace average Indian men, nothing exceptional. Yes of course, no abnormality has been found (male infertility is not very common either), but nothing breath-taking either.

A point to note: He is about to start his teaching career. If he sustains in this profession, children/students will automatically become major importance in his life. Your comment can be explained thus. It might not necessarily ensure awesome reproductive fitness.

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 11 Apr 2014

Hello dhoomdhoom,

It is not advisable on your part to resign your stable job / income, especially when your husband's attitude as well as
job are unsteady.

It is really intriguing to see with both of your moon being same and associating with same planets to produce two types
of people. I am unable to understand how and why he does not find a job in calcutta and also how he could not stick to
the job when he gets it. I strongly feel his attitude towards job has to overhauled for the better. Probably he can't take
orders from his bosses and that is why he prefers to be a boss himself / teacher.

In dasamsa (D10-profession)chart, cancer happens to be his tenth house, whose lord moon is neccha. Mercury,
the planet for profession (naisargika) is placed in wrong direction, proves his behaviour so far. Jupiter, the planet
of vidya is placed in his dasamsa lagna influences his budhi to move towards teaching.

If he is bent upon going, you may allow him and see how he performs his job as a teacher and see if he can
stick to this atleast. But as you feel , the separation is still a matter which goes unresolved.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Apr 2014

Dhoom Dhoom

I am analyzing your husband's chart through Nadi

Fundamentally there are no planets front and rear to Guru where it placed in Leo, iits depositor Ravi in Taurus placed with Budha who is having parivartana with Shukra.

Therefore Guru depends on direction placed planets and in seventh from Leo for aspects.

Guru in Leo, your husband is from noble family, husband's father would be very intelligent. Your husband's karaka for career is Shani, is retro and is weak placed in Leo. Joining him is another enemy is Kuja with Chandra and aspected by Ketu.
His mental alertness will change, dynamically, as per situations

He is nearing 3rd rounds of Guru's transit..

Parivartana of 10th and 11th Lord from Guru. As Guru enters its last leg of 3rd transit over Cancer and Leo, transit Guru will come in contact with natal Shani and natal Guru, it is this time when he will stable in his job, from then onwards next four years, I.e Guru's transit in scorpio his career will be smooth and also relocation as well.

His chart is well blessed with progenies

You may advice him to chant daily,
1. Durga stotram
2. Vishnu Sasranamam
3. Yoga or Pranayams

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 14 Apr 2014

lightlamp wrote:I am unable to understand how and why he does not find a job in calcutta and also how he could not stick to the job when he gets it.
Several reasons Lightlamp for not finding a suitable job:
1. His age and experience doesn't go hand-in-hand. There was a long break from education/job after his graduation (refer my first post of this thread). He enrolled for MBA at 27 years.
2. Even when he got employed in 2009 after MBA, there were repeated periods of unemployment (from Jan 2012-Jan 2013, again from Aug 2013-till now). A man's resume gets tarnished with such repeated breaks with no substantial reason. Now he is 34 years and has only 3 years of proven work-experience. This statistics thoroughly rejects his candidature in renowned organizations.
3. Till now he has mostly been on night-duty jobs (BPO/Call centers, etc). It is tough to continue such night shifts over the years as a man ages.....He says the only way out for him at this advanced age is teacher's job.

Why he couldn't stick to the job once he gets it:
Not sure. I don't even know whether he got terminated or resigned himself from his job in July 2013.

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 14 Apr 2014

Lex wrote:Guru in Leo, your husband is from noble family, husband's father would be very intelligent.
Not really. My husband comes from a lower-middle class family. They have always struggled with finances. His father was a central govt employee (now retired) in a lower-grade post; but yes, a dutiful man.
Lex wrote:His mental alertness will change, dynamically, as per situations
Can you please elaborate what you exactly meant by this?
Lex wrote:His chart is well blessed with progenies
I see most of you are in admiration with his progeny prospects. But I don't understand how progeny will be possible without both of us staying together, unless we go for artificial procedures like IUI/IVF. I am almost 34 years now and facing age-related reproductive problems too. Any time-frame of childbirth for us?

In this context I am also inclined to ask that since there is no denial of kids in my husband's horoscope, is there any possibility of divorce and remarriage for him and fathering progenies from his second marriage?

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Apr 2014

Dhoom Dhoom
Thanks for your response.

1. Sorry the analysis which was made yesterday, at present, I am away from work station.

2. His Chandra's decision making respect to career, will not be consistent, more of quick, rash which will harm later.

3. I had said his chart favors progeny prospects, as there adverse comment on that been seen in threads.

4. I did say he will be stable in a job atleast for 3 to 4 yrs, post relocation.

5. Your queries were relates to his career, therefore through nadi I analysed through his Guru, Chandra, and Shani. Regarding marital harmony I need to look additionally his Nodes, Shukra and Budha and Kuja and their aspects with Guru and Chandra.

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 15 Apr 2014

When I see anyone asking for help or guidance I usually don't read in details all the facts that they give. As an astrologer or at least a student of astrology, one must be able to dissect a horoscope and get an idea of what the question is before it has been asked. But then there is the 'academic' approach to astrology that treats it like a college degree, that one must provide all the facts with dates and details, and when the astrologer reads the chart, the 'jatak' usually counters and it becomes a senseless back and forth (mind you that I myself am guilty of this when I was new to this). My dear, before I even go over your husband's chart I know you will have 400 counter questions lined up for me (or any other astrologer who is reading both of your charts to 'help' YOU make a DECISION for YOUR situation. Please forgive me, I am not being sarcastic, but just guiding you (on mistakes that I myself have made) only as assistance not out of arrogance. Someone must tell you things like they are DIRECTLY or else you will continue to make the same mistakes in life. So first before we go in to the charts. Your husband is close to 34 years old ONLY...he has NOT spent his whole life looking for a job. Approaching marriage with this attitude WILL bring you problems, regardless what the charts say. Correct it. Second, upon reading further after what I wrote above, the tone is that HE is a problem and we all need to fix the issue for YOU. Completely wrong attitude to have for a partner with whom you will probably spent your whole life with. HE is not a problem. He might be having issues in direction, and you might not as you have a stable job, but that doesn't make him a problem. Again, not criticizing you, just advising you. Now on to his chart that will reveal what is going on, and what must be done to resolve TO KEEP THIS MARRIAGE TOGETHER RATHER THAN FINDING HIM A JOB TO PAY THE BILLS.
Venus in lagna, (I realized someone mentioned he must be good looking) possibly, or very loving maybe too emotional that people walk all over him compromising his dignity and him either resigning a situation or getting terminated, also could be that his superiors feel threatened or insecure about this guy so they let him go, as the 'general' public by default just loves him. Maybe you feel the same way, or maybe not. He has Ve and Me parivartan yog. Ve in house of Me, Me in house of Ve, which is also the lord of 5th. I understand your position. And Ve being the lord of 5th also means romantic affairs. So yes he will be most probably away from home or working in the night shift as Me and Su is in 12th. Just make sure they he doesnt do anything illegal, using his smooth skills with gaining favors or he will end up in confinement.(You might want to make him read this). Now the lord of 3rd house is in 12th. He will have to be away and travel a lot for work or business regardless of what you want or he wants. Now Sa aspecting Su and sitting in the house of Su is not really beneficial, however it owns the bhagyastan...so fate will unveil slowley. I think he might endup doing some business and benefit greatly from younger siblings (if he has any) or be a great mentor to your people. He also will have to accumulate courage (he might need some work on it, aditya hridyam and hunuman chalisa might help) but most probably he would like to work on his own. He has 5 planets in 3rd house, all looking at 9th the bhagyastan with Ke in it. Its ok, Ke in 9th again gives a form of detachment from fate...fortune, and mostly detachment from father, and fatherly possessions. So he will need to do his own business, communications might help as Ve and lagna lord Me is in exchange. Have him invest in green items for himself (cars, carpets, vases) will help him greatly. I have stopped looking at his chart at this point. This guy is extremely good and one thing, be it business, or some form of communicative work or artistic. He pretty much SUCKS at everything else (this is not meant as an insult, but like Amitabh Bachan who has 5 to 6 planets in one house and is a great actor but sucks at everything else). You and your husband decide what HE is good at and loves doing it will pretty much point to his 3rd house and have him do that for the rest of his life, and watch how his FORTUNE changes. In my opinion all other detailed analysis of different varga charts is useless. This chart speaks of 3rd house and its aspect to 9th and thats his 'Purpose' in life, all other efforts will result in failed attempts and disappointments. Sorry I am being a bit direct, but I think this advice will save you a lot of wasted expenses and headache. I haven't looked at your chart, but his life is set to go in ONE direction only, and until HE (or You help him ) chooses that I don't think anyone else will be able to help at all. I hope this really helps you guys settle all issues once for all.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 27 Apr 2014

he can actually do well in his own business involving teaching or coaching of some kind. He can do it in Calcutta.

In Mercury period he has to travel. He can travel to market his business. It will be gainful for him. He can also teach in a management instt in Calcutta.

He has Ketu malefic in Bhagya and also in Sandhi. He should pray to Lord Ganesha daily.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038