Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb2014

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb201

Post by uspa » 19 Jan 2014

Shilpaji,

I am currently undergoing Rahu antardasha. Will this transit affect me adversely ? You have my birth details but am sending you again:-

3rd May 1979, 11:10 p.m Pune-India.

Thank you !!!

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 19 Jan 2014

basab14 wrote:Shilpa ji,

After reading your posts, I am feeling a bit worried. I have Libra ascendant, and I will be running the pd of Mars and Rahu when Mars will join Saturn and Rahu in Libra. Could you please tell me what kind of effects I can expect in that 1.5 month period February-March?

from the birth data I have of you in saved Jhora files......you are running Ve-Me period ?
Please share the birth data so that I may look at the chart in completeness
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 19 Jan 2014

Dear Madam,

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and effort

Thanks and Regards
SL
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 20 Jan 2014

Shilpa ji,

You are right, I am running Venus-Mercury period now. My birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta. Thank you.
shilpa wrote:from the birth data I have of you in saved Jhora files......you are running Ve-Me period ?
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Mayank.singh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mayank.singh » 20 Jan 2014

Dear Shilpaji
Can you please look at the effect of this transit on my chart?
04:15 am
Jaipur

Regards

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 20 Jan 2014

garima wrote:hello shilpa mam
again an informative post. pl guide me as i have tula asc and my venus md and jup ad is on. venus is placed in 7h and jup mar sat rahu are placed in 11house. what type of problems /changes will i face during this transit. i m a housewife , mother of 2 small kids.My details are:
26/03/1980
21:14pm
delhi.
mam plzz reply .waiting for ur valuable response.
Regards
garima

saimamajid99

Post by saimamajid99 » 21 Jan 2014

mam shilpa jee
waiting wnxiously for your kind response

thanks
urs truly
mrs saima majid
5th jan 1983
rawalpindi pakistan
19:30 hrs

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 21 Jan 2014

shilpa wrote:
ashtalakshmi wrote:Shilpa ji,
Anxiety began in me as soon as I read this. Not only for me , even for my daughter Saturn is the yogakaraka but since her 6th house happens to be libra, I am very much worried.In my case libra is my ascendant so how is the transit going to affect me and my daughter?
My details 22nd April 80., vellore., 5.54pm
My daughter's 22nd august 2004.,vellore.,12.50 am

Dear ashtalaxmi,

--Libra is your first house.....Lagna Lord venus is well placed in own house...shani is your YK and mars has 2/7 rulership

--mars is well placed in surya's houseconjunct with Jup...but tainted by Saturn

--the most important transit is rahu going over the lagna since dec 2012 and finishing in mid 204....that is causing immense stress.
--shani and now mangal along with Rahi might be intesifying the stress

--during the Mars trasnit excercise caution.....small injuries /cuts/burns/ hurt could be a possibility......MD lord Ve and AD lord Moon are both very strong..swakshetra so no big damage will come.
Propitate lord hanuman during these times.

regards
beleive its not) or something else?
Last edited by ashtalakshmi on 25 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 22 Jan 2014

Lata1 wrote:Dear shilpa,
In my Natal Chart Saturn-Mars in 2nd House in Libra, Could you please elaborate on impact in my chart.
My Date of Birth 21-07-1984,
Time 10 AM
Place, Almora, Uttranchal.

Lata

dear Lata1,

--Mars rules 8th and shani rules 6th..and they are conjunct in the 2nd house of the natal chart....and in transit also along with Rahu in the same house

--the period is sun-Ve......there is some mitgation becaise fo the 9th house rulership.

There could be health issues......a tooth problem or teeth injury due to fall....or any of the 2nf house signification like face, throat nose etc.

--pray to Lord hanumn and visit his tempely daily during this period of transit.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

garima wrote:hello shilpa mam
again an informative post. pl guide me as i have tula asc and my venus md and jup ad is on. venus is placed in 7h and jup mar sat rahu are placed in 11house. what type of problems /changes will i face during this transit. i m a housewife , mother of 2 small kids.My details are:
26/03/1980
21:14pm
delhi.
Dear garima,

--you are running Ve-Jup period....both natural benefics.....Venus lagna Lord and aspecting his own house and Jup in friendly sun's house in the 11th

--so the period running is a solid strong period......Libra is your first house...and hence any impacts of the transits would be greatly mitigated....

--Rahu's transit over the lagna from Dec 2012 onwards is the one that is a bot stressfull as is the case when Rahu goes over the lagan for most natives.
and that stress might be increased for a short period when Mars jpins Rahu...but nothing material in terms of adeverse effect.
Chant Rahu mantra daily 108t times and offer oil on Rahu idols on Satrudays until end of June 2014

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

basab14 wrote:Shilpa ji,

You are right, I am running Venus-Mercury period now. My birth details: 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta. Thank you.
shilpa wrote:from the birth data I have of you in saved Jhora files......you are running Ve-Me period ?

dera Basab

--you are running Ve-Me period.....Venus is Lagna lord in own house and Me is in own hous in the 9th house.

--the period of 1-9 lords and both swakshetra is a very good period and when foundation is strong..the winds of transit do not sway the native much.....

--there is some stress because rahu is going over the lagna conjunct wt Gulika inspite of Rahu being positve for the chart.

--the psycho emotional stress that you might have been facing since the end of Dec 2012 might the intensified when Mars joins Rahu.

--not any major concern though...you should be propitating Lord shiva

regards

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 22 Jan 2014

uspa wrote:Shilpaji,

I am currently undergoing Rahu antardasha. Will this transit affect me adversely ? You have my birth details but am sending you again:-

Thank you !!!

Shilpaji,

I am awaiting your reply desperately. Please tell me how this transit will affect me.

Thank you !!!!

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 22 Jan 2014

shilpa wrote:
skp23 wrote:Shilpa ji,
I have kumbh lagna & vrishchik moon (you have my birth details that i emailed for paid reading).
How will this mars transit affect me ? I m facing very tough time and trying to get job. Will Mars transit bring any relief or it will be further detrimental ?

dear skp,
--you are in Ve-ve period. as a YK he rules all good houses and is seated in the 5th house so you are standing on very solid ground
--and the transit is throuhg the house of Venus , the trinal 9th house making it even less shaky for you.

--give the period is solid and the location of the transit is an auspicious location......means th winds of transits will have negligible impact on you.

regards
Thank you Shilpa ji. I hope things will turn positive for me.

punarnava80

Post by punarnava80 » 22 Jan 2014

Respected Shilpaji, I am running Guru/ Rahu and peak of sade sati. Please let me know how this will affect me.
Will my visa renewal be successful during 2nd week of Feb? My marriage alliance just got cancelled a week ago - as Mars was was in my 12th house transit? What will be the impact of mars joining rahu and shani in my moon sign.
Nov 6th 1980
17: 02
Bangalore.

punarnava80

Post by punarnava80 » 22 Jan 2014

Respected Shilpaji, I am running Guru/ Rahu and peak of sade sati. Please let me know how this will affect me.
Will my visa renewal be successful during 2nd week of Feb? My marriage alliance just got cancelled a week ago - as Mars was was in my 12th house transit? What will be the impact of mars joining rahu and shani in my moon sign.
Nov 6th 1980
Bangalore.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Yogi7 wrote:Namaste Shilpa ji,

My Lagna is Pisces and Rashi is Cancer. Last year was very tough for me. It will be nice if you could offer your insights on my chart regarding this Transit.

DOB - 15-10-1987
Time : 17:15
Place : Tiruchirapalli,TN [78 E 41, 10 N 49]

Dear Yogi7,

--the seat of transit is the 8th house....shani has 12th house rulership and Mars has 8th house rulership...out of these shani is malefic by placement in Mars house and conjunction with Gulika.

--Rahu is also negative being in malefic shani's nakshtra....and the MD lord is Me seated in 8th house....and anatra is of Rahu.
8th the is primary house of health....and further badhakesh for the Piscens lagna is Me in conjunction with the 8th Lord in 8th house.

--the transit could bring some health issues to you or your father ( since Mars is 9th lord and shani seatehd in the 9th house).
Please excercise caution...and actually it might be a good time to NOT ignore / neglect even small symptoms in health that your or your father might have been seeing.
Get proper medical attention/ tests for any symptoms.

--on the positive side the entire malefic transit is greatly cushioned by the drishti of Jup in transit but more importantly by strong natural benefic Venus in his own house Libra in the 8th.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

uspa wrote:

Thank you !!!

Shilpaji,

I am awaiting your reply desperately. Please tell me how this transit will affect me.

Thank you !!!!

I am going in the sequence queries are posted...hopefully will get to you soon

regards

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 23 Jan 2014

Dear Shilpa ji,

I am Libra rasi, running sade sati and with Mars-Rahu pratyantara (Mer dasa -Ketu antara) in Feb-March. My birth details are:
21.08.1977, Hyderabad, 6:26am. Could you please let me know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjana

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Jan 2014

Against_oddS wrote:@shilpaji
in my natal chart 5th house is libra and saturn n rahu are both in 8th house in Capricorn and saturn is vargottam in capricorn.
my mars is in 9th house in aquarius and is also vargottam. can you see if i have keep caution in any area
dob : 3 may 1990
TOB 8:34 am
new delhi

Hello against odd,

--Libra is your 5th house....a trinal house and under dual drishti of Jupiter....in transit and natally also.

--shani is positive for your chart by being in swakshtra and Rahu conjunct with shani amplifies the positive power of shani and itself acts like apositive shani.

--you anatra lord is malefic Ketu......but the MD lord Venus is exalted.

--the transits are like winds that sway the buildings that are on weak.
In your case this tarsnit will have negligible impact on you because if the many positive and mitigations listed above...you are standing on solid grounds

-.the anatradasa of Ketu thouhg is not a very good one and hence you should chant Ketu mantra daily 108 time, propitate Lord Ganesha and feed stray dogs if possible.
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

saimamajid99 wrote:heli
my name is mrs saima majid and i am from pakistan i want to enquire how this transit will effect my search for a government job as i have taken 5 tests for the govenment job between 27 to 31 december 2013 and result is expected in the start of month march

urs truly mrs saima majid
dob 5th jan 1983
pob rawalpindi pakistan
tob 19:30 hrs

hope to hear from u soon

dear saima,

--shani and mangal are both exalted in your chart......located in houses 4 and 7 rescetively

--and the tarnsit is throuhg your 4th house.....whihc means aspecting your 10th house of career matters.......and Mars is furtehr a Yogakarak for you,

--so all positve planets for your and kendra houses involved......implies that major chnages in your life on the home / career front....whihc will imapct the rest of your life.

--means in summary good chance you will get positive results and land a good job during this period.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

ap210585 wrote:Shilpa ji how would these two months effect me ?

I am in Jup - Jup Dasha

My details are 21 May 1985 Mumbai 10.45 am

Dear ap210585,

--mars is the YK for your cancer lagan...and the transit is over Ketu in the 4th house of the natal chart.
Ketu is malefic in debilitated jupiter's nakshatra

--while shani is innimical

--and the operative period is the fag end of Jup-Jup...debiliatted as the 6/9 lord in the 7th house anotehr kendra.

--the transit might shake up and change a core area of life such as home/ relationship/job/ relationship with parent....creating tremendous stresses.....lead by Rahu's transit over Ketu. In the long term this will be for the good.
In the immediate term....for you the impact are most likely going to be psycho.emtoional in nature more than physical....althouhg the health of parents could be affected also.

--you should listent to Vishnu sahasrama , visit vishnu temples and donate to cows and brahimsn if possible until the end of Jup period.
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

mistaxyz wrote:Respected Shilpa mam .Could you let me know how this transit will effect me?
DOB-25/3/1985, TOB-10:02 AM, POB-NEW DELHI. Gender-male, rasi- mesha, lagna- vrishabh
regards

Dear mistaxyz,

--you are in Mars-Me period. Mars is 12th lord but positive for your chart being in swakshtra...and in an angark yoga conjuncting with rahu....an explosive but positive combination..because Rahu is acting like a swaksshtra Mars here-

--the transits are in your 6th house and natal and transitory mars will be in mutual aspect....

--and the entire trasnit is over Ketu that is in debilitated Jupiter's naksahtra....and the house is the 6th house and the axis 6-12 is full of explosive energy.....

you have to exercise caution for health matters.......possibilities of falyy / burns / accidents does exist.....no material damage will occur because Mars is in swakshtra......and a lot of positives may also occur such as victory in litigation or over a competitor or a high energy interaction with someone from the opposite sex.

nevertheless exercise caution and chant hanumna chalisa daily...visit Hanumna temples

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Thank you !!!
Dear uspa,

--the transit is in your 11th house of income / money.

--you might have an unplanned expense to make such as a travel to India to attend to the health of parent.

--or another unplanned expense relating to children in some form

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Mayank.singh wrote:Dear Shilpaji
Can you please look at the effect of this transit on my chart?
04:15 am
Jaipur

Regards

dear mayank,
--the transit is over your lagna whihc is conjunct with Ketu and Mars.

--the running period is Ve-ve whihc is your lagna lord and shani your Yogakarak.

the negativity of the transit is coming largely from Rah-over Ket oppsing nodes generate tremendous negative enegry and cause various forms of stress.

as I have probably suggested to you before also....get a Ra-Ket shanti pujan done in your home if possible and chant their mantras daily....until end of june 2014.

--no need to worry as their is no material damage....the house is 1st whihc is a kendra and kona and the period is good......juts stress..for reasons as discussed in the paid reading.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

punarnava80 wrote:Respected Shilpaji, I am running Guru/ Rahu and peak of sade sati. Please let me know how this will affect me.
Nov 6th 1980
Bangalore.

Dear friend,

--you are in Jupiter Rahu period.

--rahu's transits are always potent and even more so when it's periods are running....in your chart Rahu is in the nakshatra of combust 6th Lord Me......so malefic.

--rahu was over natal sun (debilitated) and over moon and at the same time and shani is over natal moon ..peak of sade sati ...all in the 7th house of marriage. Too many negative combos at the same time when the operative period is also weak... and the 7th Lord is debilitated Venus whihc is also the marriage karak......did not allow the enagagement to materialize into marriage.

--Mars will only add to the sorrow...and you have to seek solace throuhg prayers and mantars.....chant rahu mnatra daily 108 times listne to hanumna chalisa recitals and visit hanumna temples...and wait for the bad time to pass.

--7th lord in navamsa is strong...Jup in swakshetra and the marriage karak Venus is well placed in his own house....so when the bad time is over...navamsa is pull you throuhg towards a marriage.

most likely after November 2014...when rah, mangal and shani would all be out of your 7th house Libra

regards