Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shrey
Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs

Post by Shrey » 03 May 2013

shilpa wrote:
kaalika wrote:Very informative write up Shilpa ji!! :)
Just wanted to share a little info..

If the 7th lord is sitting in the 10th house along with the 2nd lord then the person has strong chances of having an extra marital affair.

Thanks,
Kaalika
Dear Kaalika,
thank you...looks like you know a person having an extramarital affair and have seen his / her chart ;)

wondering if yoy can post the details so that we can look at th complete chart and benefit from it .
regards

Hello shilpa ji,
Can you give some predictions on following horoscopes as different astrologers have different views about second marriage and divorce please help

Planets are as
1) Asd. Virgo , 2h mars with saturn in libra,3h moon with ketu,4h venus,jupiter and mercury, 5h sun, 9h rahu

Navamsa Gemini Asd. With venus rahu and jupiter 5h mercury, 11h saturn, 12h sun, 9h moon with mars

2) Scorpio Asd with ketu, jupiter 2h, 8th h venus, sun , mercury, moon , 12 h mars with saturn

Navamsa Aquarius with sun and saturn,2h mars venus and moon, 3h mercury with rahu 7h jupiter

3) Gemini Asd. Sun with mercury, 2h moon with rahu,venus in cancer, 4h jupiter with saturn 8th ketu, 12 mars

Navamsa :Gemini Asd. ,moon with mars in 3h, 4h rahu, 5h mer with venus, 10h ketu,sun and jupiter ,11 sun

Please please give some predictions about marital life and future of all these horoscope middle one belongs to a girl

gos
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by gos » 11 Jun 2013

Hi,
I'm newbie on this forum, just has started learning astrology.
I'm really concerned about married life. I did chart reading twice and got two different predictions, one told me that I get married 2 or 3 times and another on the other hand sees only 1 marriage. However, now I got really confused cos judging by certain aspects that been mentioned on this post ( Saturn aspect on Moon) gives late marriage.

Can anyone look at my chart, please.
My details:
DOB: 26/08/1987
TOB: 13:30pm
Place: Orsk, Russia

Thanx in advance,
Gau

nichas73

Post by nichas73 » 27 Jun 2013

hi

Can anyone help

my DOB is 28 th december 1973 time 8.20 am place delhi
my wifes is 17 th april 1978 time 7.45 place delhi ( i dont know if it is am or pm)
had rough marriage which is almost ending both want way out
married in2001 15h april

Does the second marriage brings in hope or get worse ?

thanx

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 19 Jul 2013

shipa,
a) periods of 8th Lord or planet seated in the 8th or transits of divorce agents through 8th house....may throw up the divorce like situation..such as an exposition of an affair or a major fight / disagreement firming the decision in the mind of partners for a divorce.
couldn't have said it better,

thanks,

vidhya
Smile

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Jul 2013

nichas73 wrote:hi

Can anyone help

my DOB is 28 th december 1973 time 8.20 am place delhi
my wifes is 17 th april 1978 time 7.45 place delhi ( i dont know if it is am or pm)
had rough marriage which is almost ending both want way out
married in2001 15h april

Does the second marriage brings in hope or get worse ?

thanx
dear nichas73,

i recievd your email...reviewed your chart and here is what I think:

--the rasi chart has lagna conjunct with a malefic 7th lord Me and a malefic Rahu.

--Ra-Ke is on the 1-7 axis and ketu is intesified in malefic content by conjunction with shani.

a High amount of negative / malefic energy and karmik curses carried forward on the 1-7 axis that rules self/ marriage and the intercation between self and spouse.

--to make things worse the Navamsa makes you manglik with Mars in the 7th and 7th lord in the 6th with malefic Rahu.

--the mars anatra between Nov 2013 and Oct 2014 may be extremely challenging for marriage and may cause sperataion esepcially if that is what you desire by free-willl

--2nd marriage is liekly to be challenging as the 2nd house in Rasi has a debilitated Jupiter, conjunct with Gulika and 2nd Lord shani is afflicted by sepration karak Ketu conjunction.

Indictes brief affairs / short relationships but struggling to convert to full scale and long stable marriage.

--when realtionship / marriage prospects are so damaged throuhg negative yogas implies significant karmik debts and mutiple curses due to deeds in past lives.

--a quick lok at D60 reveals debiliated 7th Lord( reckoned from Moon-lagna) Mars seated in the most malefic of Sarpa amsas

the past life karmik debts are significant....perhaps depicting cruelty/ violence towards your relationship partners.

--the remedies would go beyond the traditonal worships tro karmik penance.....even in separation be nice to your wife.....and generous...give her more...seprate gracefully with respect.....and afterwards serve in some destitutte women's home spending time physically.....donate towards and sponsor the marriage of some needy women.....adopt throuhg sponsorship atleast girl child.

--and these should be not nptional gestures but if done with sincerity of heart will dissolve some of this negative karma in a few years and may help convert the next relationship into a a longer one.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

intstud
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by intstud » 29 Jul 2013

Hi Shilpa, what usually denotes marrying (1st marriage) a divorcee? Which houses/planets do we need to look at?
Raisin cookies resembling chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I've trust issues.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Jul 2013

intstud wrote:Hi Shilpa, what usually denotes marrying (1st marriage) a divorcee? Which houses/planets do we need to look at?
the classicssuch as BPHS have listed some combinatins for this ....but I cannot remember offhand
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

raeoflight

Post by raeoflight » 13 Nov 2013

Dear Shilpa ji,
Will you please look at below charts and help my sister and also comment on the em for my bil, and if this marriage will be better for them both.

Thanks
Last edited by raeoflight on 06 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 15 Nov 2013

Dear Shilpa ji,

What can be said regarding this chart in terms of divorce or extra marital affair.

3rd dec 1979
12:30 pm
ghaziabad
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

anshu

Post by anshu » 11 Jan 2014

Dear shilpa Ji,

Please take sometime to read my chart. I need your advice and guidance. I am running through very tough period in my marriage since 2011, we are living separated since Apr-2011 in Rahu-Ketu period, just before transiting Rahu in 12th house. Both are running through Rahu dasa.

My Details: 12-sep-1978
20:56 PM
Alirajpur (MP), India
22N18 74E22

Her Details:
31-Aug-1980
16:11 PM
Indore (MP), India
22N42 75E54

she filed Divorce & other cases but I don't want divorce and trying to save it. she doesn't want reconciliation at this time.

we had love marriage with both the families approval in 2008 Nov. But then on small issues problem started and became big since 2011. Cases filed in 2012. we also lost premature baby in 2009. we had love and still its there but because her family interference situation became verse.

I see current time is unfavorable for marriage as Rahu- Venus period going on & also transiting Rahu/saturn going through 7th house through both the charts. But, Jupiter aspect on 7th is giving courage to fight and giving some hope to protect the divorce.

But, I still have love and hope but very difficult path to make the situation normal.

Please read this and give your suggestions. I always admire your always.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshu

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2014

anshu wrote:Dear shilpa Ji,

Please take sometime to read my chart. I need your advice and guidance. I am running through very tough period in my marriage since 2011, we are living separated since Apr-2011 in Rahu-Ketu period, just before transiting Rahu in 12th house. Both are running through Rahu dasa.

My Details: 12-sep-1978
20:56 PM
Alirajpur (MP), India
22N18 74E22

Her Details:
31-Aug-1980
16:11 PM
Indore (MP), India
22N42 75E54

she filed Divorce & other cases but I don't want divorce and trying to save it. she doesn't want reconciliation at this time.

we had love marriage with both the families approval in 2008 Nov. But then on small issues problem started and became big since 2011. Cases filed in 2012. we also lost premature baby in 2009. we had love and still its there but because her family interference situation became verse.

I see current time is unfavorable for marriage as Rahu- Venus period going on & also transiting Rahu/saturn going through 7th house through both the charts. But, Jupiter aspect on 7th is giving courage to fight and giving some hope to protect the divorce.

But, I still have love and hope but very difficult path to make the situation normal.

Please read this and give your suggestions. I always admire your always.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshu
dear anshu,

--you have mangal in the 7th of Rasi chart and 4th of navamsa....creating a manglik yoga in both rasi and navamsa.

--and while it is vargottama it helps with detemrination anad fighting abilities...but ceates severe rifts in marriage

--a a mitigator you have 7th lord and marriage karak Venus in own house in Rasi.....and Venus in shani's house in the 7th in nvams and sahni aspecting his own house there.

7th house and venus are strong showing a lot of positive energy and protections in marriage...and you are running Ra-Ve period until Jan 2015....
and Rahu is also positive for the chart placed in sun's nakshtar while sun is in own house.

--Jupiter is exalted in the chart and hence very strong.......and in transit Jup is apsecting 7th house where shani and Rahu are also transitting........dual aspects of shani-Jup activate the signification of that house...and presence of 3 malefics is creating turmoil.
Jupiter's aspect is strongly protective

--neverthless inpsite of the turmoil I believe there is enough strenth w.r.t 7th house in the chart and the operative period is also good.......making the marriage survival prospects high

--stay away and do not respond to stirring up / insinuations however provocative they might sound.......things should calm down from Jul onwards.

regards

meena_30
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by meena_30 » 17 Jan 2014

Dear Shilpa ji,
Your forum is very helpul and informative,it really helps me know the facts about divorce and remarriage,
as you told that 'Mangal' is cause of divorce,i just want to know that I am a 'Manglik' or not as i have gone through divorce,my first marriage broke within 2 months,which causes lot of distress for me,i got first married in 7,nov,2009.
Please Shilpa ji, I want your help and guidance in this regard,as my parents looking for 'Remarriage',please read my chart and give solution and guidance in this regard,I will be really thankful to you.

DOB- 28/JUNE/1979
TOB-2:07 P.M (AFTERNOON-DAY TIME)
POB - LUCKNOW,UTTAR PRADESH,INDIA.

anshu

Post by anshu » 18 Jan 2014

Dear shilpa Ji,

Thank you so much for your guidance & help. I will follow your advice.

Regards,
Anshu

meena_30
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by meena_30 » 19 Jan 2014

Dear Shilpa ji,
I am eagerly waiting for your guidance about my above posted query related with the issue of divorce and Remarriage,please go through my birth chart,and help me regarding this issue,waiting for your reply.
Thanks,Meena.

DOB-28.JUNE.1979
TOB- 2:07 P.M (NOON TIME-DAY TIME)
POB- LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 13 Mar 2014

Hello Shilpa ji,

I am posting one chart for study purpose.

This person have had 2-3 extra marital affairs. He himself told.

I just wanted to understand how to check from his chart. Currently also, he is in some extra marital relationship for last 3 years or so ( not sure from when), but he said he is.
Wanted to understand what leads him into such relationships as he is doing too good career wise and is from good family too.He is nearing 50 and still he is saying he is in love with another woman, the girl is half his age around 23.
Details-
5th Jan 1967
mahoba ( near allahabad)
05:45 am

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 13 Mar 2014

Hello manya,

Hoping i am allowed to read the chart posted by you, here are my inputs.

Fifth lord mars has a close aspect on venus and its sign dispositor saturn.
Fifth house has rahu on whom mars aspects fully.
Seventh lord is placed in lagna.
A3, A7, and A11 , the aruda padas of kama ( desires) trikona are influenced by rahu ,saturn and venus
respectively.
Saturn dasa rahu antar started in 2010.
These two krooras can drive one to do adharmic acts.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 13 Mar 2014

Hello meena,

It is better take job , be serious about it.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 14 Mar 2014

lightlamp wrote:Fifth lord mars has a close aspect on venus...
Light,

How is Mars aspecting Venus in the chart? Mars is in the 10th house and Venus in the 2nd house. There is no aspect from Mars to Venus.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 15 Mar 2014

Hello basab14

Pl look at the spatial distance. If you are using jhora, you can see this percentage wise.

Lightalamp

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 15 Mar 2014

Oh okay, Light. Yes, I use Jhora. I didn't know about it so asked.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

avinash16
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avinash16 » 15 Mar 2014

Dear Shipa ji,

May i kind you to read my birth chart for marriage thing. My details are as follows:
male
single
dob: 16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
pob: Saharanpur, UP, India

What kind of partner will i attract? please read it in as much detail as possible
and regarding your original post, I guess i have some conditions present in my chart for extra martial affairs..

I am quite worried and looking forward to your reply.....

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 17 Mar 2014

Hello Lightlamp,

Thanks for replying. What is spatial distance?

The chart is only for study purpose,just wanted to figure out why the person is doing adharma?

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 17 Mar 2014

Hello manya,

The spatial distance is just the angular distance ( longitudinal distance ) between two grahas.

Kroora grahas in unison push adharmic acts during bad transits. Moon is transited by saturn for quite long
and rahu for a year or so.

As the chart belongs to some one else , I would like to confine to general reading.

Lightalamp

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 19 Mar 2014

Manya ji,

The chart you have posted is a very interesting one. The 5th house of mind afflicted in the chart can make the person adharmic, though the 9th lord of dharma strongly placed in the lagna with 7th lord, should make him not break his dharma in respect to his marriage. A good discussion on the chart by the senior astrologers here would be very welcome.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 20 Mar 2014

Hello Orange-Man ji,

Thanks for replying back, yes I agree what you said and that is the reason I posted this chart.

This person says that he is very much devoted to his wife, then how come he is having an affair with someone else and that is why I wanted to know what is that which makes him like this?