Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb2014

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb2014

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2014

--Mars will be in Libra most of Feb and March and again in Aug when retro also

--in Feb and March this will be a very potent explosive combination of enemies shani-mangal together with the 3rd heavy weight Rahu------ all 3 heavy weight malefics converging in Libra.
shan-mangal together is always violent......and Rah_mars is an explosive anagarka yoga..

--In Aug...when retro Mars returns..... Rahu will be out by then of the mix so the angarak yoga will be broken.

--fortunately the entirte conjunction in Libra is under the aspect of a strong Jup....strong because Jup is aspecting his own house sagitarius also from its current trasitory location of Gemini.

and by the timne Jup moves out of Gemini by mid year.......time would be for Rahu also to move out......so universe is providing a cushion to the dyanmite mix.

--How does this dyanamite like power and energy packed into Libra impact humanity in general and individual natives??

expect violent and big event not necessarily all with bad results but explosive in charcater for significations represented by is house that Libra...especially in Feb and March since the house Libra is active under the dual aspect of shani and Jup.....scandals, coups, accidents both natural and more likely human triggered.

--for natives on the positive side those with Mars and shani as Yogakar should find energies to make the boldest / daring move of the life...and pull it through...especially if Libra happens to be a kendra house.....the core of life will come under focus.
and for those in Mars/ shani/ Rahu dasa or anatra the effect will be magnified .....

If these planets happen to carry 6/8/12 lordship and/or Libra hapens to be one of these dusthan house and 2 out of these malefics are present in natal Libra or in association throuhg aspects with the transitry planets serious body ailments could be triggered.

The wrath of the universe might be at display in Feb and March

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb201

Post by Rag » 12 Jan 2014

Hi Shilpa,

I am wondering what this transit would mean for me. This transit takes place in 12th house of my chart. Mars happens to be lord of 1st and 6th house and I am running Rahu MD.

Regards

Rag

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 12 Jan 2014

I mean WOW! Guru MD-Shani AD period now for me! I REALLY mean WOW!!
:shock:
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 12 Jan 2014

Dear Shilpa Ji,

Even I am wondering how will this transit turn out for me. This transit takes place in 11th house of mine. Mars is creating a ruchaka in my chart in 4th house and sat is conjunct sun (my LL). The last year, with sat rahu conjunction, has been the worst year of my life, so far

Regards
SL
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 12 Jan 2014

Rag wrote:Hi Shilpa,

I am wondering what this transit would mean for me. This transit takes place in 12th house of my chart. Mars happens to be lord of 1st and 6th house and I am running Rahu MD.

Regards

Rag
dear rag,

--the most important part here is node over opposing nodes in trasnit on the 6-12 axis.
--exaggerating the impact of this transit is the fact that your are running Ra-Ra period and

-severe mental stress or some physical ailment is possible....but Ra and Ket are both positive for the chart being in Jup and sun's nakshtar and 12th house is under the aspect of natal Jupiter also...is mitigating the negativity of this transit for you

--stress ful times...take care of your health and excercise cautions.....althouhg mental stress is more likely the severest consequnce of the transit for you.

--chant Rahu mantra daily until the end of Rahu anatra 108 times daily

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 12 Jan 2014

Seems to be Challenging Period for me - Rahu Dasa and Sun Antardsa running, Libra 4th house, Mars Yogakaraka...

Appraisals during this period :cry: any remedies, please?

Regards,
JCB

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

SuryaLagna wrote:Dear Shilpa Ji,

Even I am wondering how will this transit turn out for me. This transit takes place in 11th house of mine. Mars is creating a ruchaka in my chart in 4th house and sat is conjunct sun (my LL). The last year, with sat rahu conjunction, has been the worst year of my life, so far

Regards
SL
i do not have your birth data

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jcb wrote:Seems to be Challenging Period for me - Rahu Dasa and Sun Antardsa running, Libra 4th house, Mars Yogakaraka...

Appraisals during this period :cry: any remedies, please?

Regards,
JCB

Dear jcb,

you are in Ra-Su period...Ra is very strong in his own nakshatra in the 12th house of foreign connections, under the aspect of 9th lord, enhancing the foreign connection yogas ( and many other planets..and sun is invoking service / vocational / income generation significations.

shani is positive by being swakshetra and Ma is the yogakarak

--Libra is a kendra for you...and hence major events / decisions might occur in this period in the underlined area of life........all for the good as the occurrence is kendra and all three planets are largely good / positve for you.

regards

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Shilpaji,

What about Kumbha lagna?

N

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 12 Jan 2014

Oh no, Shilpaji!

I didn't check Mars transit for 2014.

Mars will not only conjunct Saturn-Rahu in my Lagna, it will also cross my natal Mars in Tula Lagna and Makar Rashi - Libra holds 2 important Kendra houses in both charts. And it will be a crucial period for me.

Here are the exact dates -

Feb 4th to March 24th - Mars moves into Libra conjunct Saturn + Rahu.

July 13th to September 4th - Mars moves back into Libra conjunct Saturn. Rahu will move out of Libra on 12th of July, so this time only Saturn and Mars conjunction will happen.

I am not running Mars/Saturn/Rahu Dasha in any combination during that period (fortunately, but the transits may have effect).

What do you suggest - prayers to Lord Hanuman?

Thanks for this post.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 12 Jan 2014

Shilpa ji,
Anxiety began in me as soon as I read this. Not only for me , even for my daughter Saturn is the yogakaraka but since her 6th house happens to be libra, I am very much worried.In my case libra is my ascendant so how is the transit going to affect me and my daughter?
Last edited by ashtalakshmi on 25 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Saindhavi wrote:Oh no, Shilpaji!

I didn't check Mars transit for 2014.

Mars will not only conjunct Saturn-Rahu in my Lagna, it will also cross my natal Mars in Tula Lagna and Makar Rashi - Libra holds 2 important Kendra houses in both charts. And it will be a crucial period for me.

Here are the exact dates -

Feb 4th to March 24th - Mars moves into Libra conjunct Saturn + Rahu.

July 13th to September 4th - Mars moves back into Libra conjunct Saturn. Rahu will move out of Libra on 12th of July, so this time only Saturn and Mars conjunction will happen.

I am not running Mars/Saturn/Rahu Dasha in any combination during that period (fortunately, but the transits may have effect).

What do you suggest - prayers to Lord Hanuman?

Thanks for this post.
Dear Saindhavi,

if you are not running the period of any of those...transits will have less impact.
nevertheless slow moving heavy weights like Ra, shani and Jup have impact all the time.

Mars transit impact is felt more during it's period...but here Mars impact will be felt by all through shani and Rahu that it will be in conjunction with.

for more precise view of who needs to be propitiated the birth data for casting the chart would be required.

Thanks for listing the precise dates for the movement of Mars and Rahu.
also when exactly is Jupiter entering into cancer ?

regards

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Shilpa ji,
Fine, you are replying to everyone except me.
Won't bother again.
Over and out.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

neelkumar wrote:Shilpaji,

What about Kumbha lagna?

N

Dear Neelkumar,

--Libra is your trinal 9th house so that immediately is a mitigation a location that is auspicious and minimizes adverse results.

--you are in Jup shani period...Jup is well placed in your chart with the lagna and ruling wealth houses 2/11..and shani is lagna lord placed in trinal 5th house.....simultaneous dasa/ anatra of first lord, with 5th house footrpints is rare....and a period of all round progress...although you might feel through out the shani MD choked / suffocated things not moving , held back...because of Gulika conjunction with shani...but eventually when you are losing hope suddenly things will fall in place.

---you should light a ghee diya in front of lord shiva's picture or shivling in the evening daily and chant 108 times om namah shivay.....to appease Gulika.

--the transit doesn't have any major impact on your life in my view......especially no negative effects from what I see.

regards

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Respected Shlipa ji,
Apologies for the emotional outburst in the previous post.

And thanks for reading my chart.

My finances 'surprisingly' have remained intact (astrologically?).

However, the root cause of my dissatisfaction is on my career front. Any insights..please?
Apologies again.
N

P.S. As I read again with my sleepy eyes, may I humbly ask:
shilpa wrote: simultaneous dasa/ anatra of first lord, with 5th house footrpints is rare
Can you kindly elaborate what you meant by 'rare'?
shilpa wrote:although you might feel through out the shani MD choked / suffocated things not moving , held back...because of Gulika conjunction with shani...but eventually when you are losing hope suddenly things will fall in place.
What's 'Gulika conjunction with shani'? Something mirage-like?
Last edited by neelkumar on 13 Jan 2014, edited 2 times in total.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 12 Jan 2014

dear rag,

--the most important part here is node over opposing nodes in trasnit on the 6-12 axis.
--exaggerating the impact of this transit is the fact that your are running Ra-Ra period and

-severe mental stress or some physical ailment is possible....but Ra and Ket are both positive for the chart being in Jup and sun's nakshtar and 12th house is under the aspect of natal Jupiter also...is mitigating the negativity of this transit for you

--stress ful times...take care of your health and excercise cautions.....althouhg mental stress is more likely the severest consequnce of the transit for you.

--chant Rahu mantra daily until the end of Rahu anatra 108 times daily

regards
Thank you very much Shilpa. Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 13 Jan 2014

Twenty nine years ago, when Saturn was transiting into Tula and particularly Vishakha Nakshatra I had hinted at a research of mine in the letters to the editor column of the Astrological Magazine of December 1984 written and sent in September.

The issue was available in the first week of November when India was shaken in the bloody post Indira Gandhi assassination fortnight. Sikhs faced a bloodshed which they cannot forget ever.

Saturn is there again and in February and March 2014 Mars will join the present Saturn Rahu combination there. In March Mars will also be retrograde. I am reminded of my prediction of 1984.

But all that has to happen has to be seen in the light of the ominous Hindu New Year horoscope of 2013 discussed earlier and predictions given.
The next Hindu New Year will begin on 31 March 2014.Then there is a solar eclipse on 29 of April 2014 visible in India.
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=464
See the effect of transit in mundane astrology, individually dasha is most important.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 13 Jan 2014

Hello Shilpa ji,

Could you plese elaborate on impact in my chart.
I am undergoing rahu-saturn period

11 jan 1985
7:52 pm
new delhi

Regards
Anjum

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 13 Jan 2014

Shilpaji,

Many thanks for your response.

I have sent you the details of my chart.

As for your query, Jupiter moves into Cancer on the 18th of June 2014, but till 22nd of June it will be in Sandhi zone. Hence, its exaltation effect will begin to be felt only after it crosses 1 degree in Cancer on 23rd of June.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 13 Jan 2014

Dear Saindhavi,

I have Mars Mahadasha started and on 12 Nov had a car crash, I am ok but the horror of Crash is something that was totally unaccepted, Car was a write off , Not Sure how things are going to Pan out in Career front , I had worked hard last year so hopefully I get some rewards this year fingers crossed, Business I am been trying from year 2004 no luck yet, but I havent lost hopes but at the same time it is service that is helping me pay off the bills hence I am concentrating on work, but if I can get business working I would be very pleased, hopefully the Mars dasha is favorable.
DOB: 21/04/75, Place: Bangalore, India, Time : 18.28(6.28pm).
Any advise / suggestion would be very helpful

Anjum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjum » 13 Jan 2014

hello shilpa mam,

I am interested in knowing its impact for my chart
I am cancer ascendant with a yogakarka mars in 8th house.

mam, i am not working and have no job. but i do aspire big.My concern is career.
Jupiter in 10th brought about a change along side i started with 7th/ 8th
lord Saturn antardasha this year.
So currently under Rahu- Saturn Dasha.

MAm, would request an honest analysis in my chart if i have hopes to risein life,
help my family from finances.
My Details are below :-

11 jan 1985
7:52 pm
new delhi

If needed, my husband details are

16 nov 1981
4:04 am
muzaffarnagar,UP

Looking forward to responce.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 13 Jan 2014

Shilpa ji,
I have kumbh lagna & vrishchik moon (you have my birth details that i emailed for paid reading).
How will this mars transit affect me ? I m facing very tough time and trying to get job. Will Mars transit bring any relief or it will be further detrimental ?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 13 Jan 2014

ashtalakshmi wrote:Shilpa ji,
Anxiety began in me as soon as I read this. Not only for me , even for my daughter Saturn is the yogakaraka but since her 6th house happens to be libra, I am very much worried.In my case libra is my ascendant so how is the transit going to affect me and my daughter?
My details 22nd April 80., vellore., 5.54pm
My daughter's 22nd august 2004.,vellore.,12.50 am

Dear ashtalaxmi,

--Libra is your first house.....Lagna Lord venus is well placed in own house...shani is your YK and mars has 2/7 rulership

--mars is well placed in surya's houseconjunct with Jup...but tainted by Saturn

--the most important transit is rahu going over the lagna since dec 2012 and finishing in mid 204....that is causing immense stress.
--shani and now mangal along with Rahi might be intesifying the stress

--during the Mars trasnit excercise caution.....small injuries /cuts/burns/ hurt could be a possibility......MD lord Ve and AD lord Moon are both very strong..swakshetra so no big damage will come.
Propitate lord hanuman during these times.

regards

prateak.desai
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prateak.desai » 13 Jan 2014

Dear mam
I am libra ASC & Aqs moon. the time is really tough I know but i want to know is their any chances of large inheritance from father's ancesteral properties. It is moving with great difficulties is their any chances. 18/5/1990 17:54 hubli

Thank you

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 13 Jan 2014

Last edited by babbal on 13 Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.