Jobless since last 2 years but no job for 4 years in last 5

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Jobless since last 2 years but no job for 4 years in last 5

Post by kishor » 16 Nov 2013

My Birth details:
Kishor DOB 31 Aug 1972 Time: 9:44AM
Place Karwar, Karnataka

I am a Software Engineer. I work as a consultant for telecom companies. My career has been very uncertain. In the last 20 years I have not worked for about 7 -8 years. Currently jobless for last 2 years. During this time I prepared for GMAT. I even shortlisted for top MBA in India but not selected. I am also applying for other top school in India and few abroad but nothing seems working. I have had no responses for job applications I have sent.
During the last 2 years I have suffered due to back pain and sciatica trouble which is now better by God's grace.
I have been very patient during the last several years but now I am completely lost and dejected.
What will happen now?

Will I be able to get admission into Top MBA programs - Full time? If yes, when?
Will I be able to get a good job ? If yes, when?

When will my life get stable and free of these uncertainities?
I am not married and dont get inclined for marriage either . Where should I focus myself?
Kishor

lnmurthy9

Re: Jobless since last 2 years but no job for 4 years in las

Post by lnmurthy9 » 16 Nov 2013

Dear kishorji,
In rashi chart,tenth lord moon placed in 8th also 12th to karakamsa conjunct with saturn.There will be frustation wrt career for you.Currently running jupiter mahadasha who is malefic for your chart,but placed in moolatrikona.There is some hope for job after nov22,2013(jup/mer/rah/mer).All the best.

Remedies are to be done for Moon and jupiter:
Pray Goddess lalitha and Lord hayagreeva daily.
Recite lalitha-trishati stotra daily.

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kishor » 17 Nov 2013

Thank you for your response Murthyji!

Should I focus on MBA admissions now? I am facing trouble even in application stage.
While Saturn, Moon, Mercury are afflicted . Mars combust. Ketu with Mercury. Rahu dasa was bad. Jupiter is malefic for tula lagna. Which are the planets that are benefic in my chart.

I fast on Thursdays and Tuesdays. Earlier I used to fast on Saturday but later changed to Tuesday.
I am wearing Cat's Eye on my right hand little finger. Done Ketu and Mars Japa.
I chant Aditya Hrudaya strotra, Hanuman, Ganeshji and Durga stotras.

As of now there is no response for all the job applications I have made. Where will be my next job break? I just am not getting any interview calls .
or will I pursue MBA? I .am facing trouble in application stage itself. Please guide

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 18 Nov 2013

kishorji,
MBA can be possible in jup/ketu that is after sep,2014.As of now I suggest you to concentrate on job search.As told in previous post,Pray goddess lalitha and Lord hayagreeva/Goddess durga and Lord dakshinamurthy.You can select the duo as per your interest.
You also have sakata yoga,and so remedies for moon and jupiter are must.

Fast on thursdays and pray lord hayagreeva/dakshinamurthy.Visit durga/shiva temples on Mondays.
Chant "Om namah shivaya" 108 times daily.

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kishor » 19 Nov 2013

Thankyou for your response Murthyji!

I have a few questions. For MBA programs that start in Apr/May 2014 , Sep/Oct 2014, Jan 2015 admission process is on or start ina few months. Is this time good for securing admission which start during the 2014 or 2015?

Regarding Sakata Yoga, how is the impact with jupiter in own sign sagitarious and moon exhalted in 8th house. What other planets are good in my chart so that they can be strengthened so that Sakata yoga effects are be reduced?

Do I have punaraphoo dosha as well with Saturn and Moon conjuct in 8th house?

I am not getting any job offers from my own efforts? Recently I sent my resume to an old friend of mine? Where will I get this next job? How should I approach the job hunt?

Regards

KIshor

lnmurthy9

Post by lnmurthy9 » 19 Nov 2013

Kishorji,
You can try with MBA admissions,regarding sakata yoga you must perform remedies as said above.Job prospects will be there after nov22nd.Above remedies will mitigate the evilness of punarpoo dosham as well.

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kishor » 02 Jan 2014

My Birth details:
Kishor DOB 31 Aug 1972 Time: 9:44AM
Place Karwar, Karnataka

Last month I applied for a premiere college for MBA in India. It was required that I submit recommendation letters as part of the application process. My recommended agreed and I put their names in the system. However, they did send the recommendation even though I followed with them and the deadline was extended. The whole incident has really shaken me.
Why did such a thing happen? I just lost a chance to be considered for admission.

I had planned to apply to a US and a UK college but I am not sure now.
I had decided to pursue MBA in India because I am worried that if in case my parents need my attention it would be difficult to make a huge financial commitment taking a huge loan and then get into a difficult situation if the conditions are adverse.
Currently not even a courtesy call from any recruiter even though I have sent my resume to which ever job opening is relevant. In the last 5 years I have been jobless for 4 years. My parents and I has severe health issues.
I am completely lost as to what to do next other than just keeping calm and waiting for time to favor.

Will my career be just mediocre ? Will I have to just do mundane job and wait from one pay cheque to another?
Jup/Sat, Jup/Mer has not been good. How is Jup/Ketu now?
How is Saturn Mahadasa going to be?
I am just wasting my time ... I really dont know what is going on?
Why do I have so much ambition when situations does not favor? While I still go on taking things in stride but yet again things don't work out after years of effort?
May I request a few more learned astrologer look at my chart?
Ramanan Sir, Shilpaji , Murthy ji and other learned astrologers Kindly look at my chart and guide how to tackle the situation?