Facing anovulation (no ovulation);will I ever become mother?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor
Facing anovulation (no ovulation);will I ever become mother?

Post by DhoomDhoom » 16 Aug 2013

Me and my husband are married for 3 months now (fully arranged marriage).

We have started trying for a baby immediately after our marriage, but no success yet. I am facing anovulation (no ovulation) due to development of ovarian cysts in my ovaries. I have started undergoing infertility treatment. Presently I am on medicines and injections to induce ovulation. How long and to what degree of intensive and expensive treatment do I have to undergo? Do I have to resort to methods like IUI/IVF/Ovarian Drilling in my attempt to conceive? Will all these efforts turn out to be fruitful at last and we will be blessed with a child? If yes, please indicate the possible time of child-birth.

Or do you think my biological clock has ticked out too far and I have crossed past the favorable MD-AD for conceiving a child and now have to live childless lifelong?

Regards,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 22 Jun 2014, edited 1 time in total.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Facing anovulation (no ovulation);will I ever become mot

Post by revribhav » 20 Aug 2013

An alternate method may bless you with a female child

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 20 Aug 2013

Revribhav ji,
Can you please predict the possible time-frame of conception?
How much happiness from child do you see in our horoscopes? Will the child make us proud or be a source of concern?

Regards,
DhoomDhoom

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 21 Aug 2013

I may need some details of personal nature
You may use PM

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 22 Aug 2013

Hello revribhav ji,
I have sent you the PM. Request you to please analyze our horoscopes and address my query.

-DhoomDhoom

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 01 Oct 2013

mathur_dinesh wrote:Saturn, Jupiter and Mars are combined in your chart. Therefore there is bound to be difficulty in having children but the question is if you would be denied them?
Thanks for ur analysis Dinesh ji.

The main culprit for all my difficulties is delayed marriage. I got married only 4 months back at the fag end of 32 years. Before marriage I underwent all sorts of medical tests and scans and all reports were normal. But after marriage now I am facing anovulation. I don't think conception would have been very difficult had I undergone early marriage. Time does have its role to play, especially in motherhood. Saturn (7L) in enemy house with 0 Shadbala strength conjunct with Gulika and Mandi had destroyed (delayed) my marital prospects, which in turn is now affecting my motherhood.

I think a child after November 2015 will be too late for me. I am already 33+ and getting no younger. Presently I am on ovulation-inducing injections and if this doesn't lead to pregnancy we are planning for IUI/IVF soon. I am running Moon-Jupiter MD-AD till April 2014. Both Moon & Jupiter are exalted in my D9. So will IUI/IVF within April 2014 be fruitful for my conception? In short, can Jupiter "give"?
And atop of everything do you foresee happiness from child in our horoscopes? Or childbirth would led to another series of tensions, concern and unhappiness?

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom