Combinations for Deserted Parents in astrology?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
deeps
Combinations for Deserted Parents in astrology?

Post by deeps » 10 Oct 2012

Today, I had taken some people,in early sixties, to an old age home where they wanted to meet their relative. This was the first ever trip by me and saw for the first time the plight of oldies there. It was like an eye opener for me. Let me share some experience.

I had discussed the relative's chart in destiny's thread and wrote about my prediction coming true that she would join the ashram later on. This lady had been at the receiving ends of her daughter- in-law's hands for years. This daughter in law was known as a bitchy lady by some people. Further, her own son acted like her wife's servant. To make the matter worse, her own husband and her second child, never talked to her and they live separately.

Whenever, I used to see her, I saw her broken eyes and she used to look very frail, very frail. "A bubbly girl had become a depressed old woman", some used to say. Such is destiny. Her brother and sisters tried everything to mend the relationships but the torment continued. Her daughter-in-law would often lock her door and would never allow her to touch her son. There are many countless horror stories.

I had given a prediction in 2010 that Her Venus period in 12th house would take her to ashram finally. If I remember correctly, she had Guru and Moon in 9th house. This prediction came true last in early 2011. The situation had become really unbearable for her.

My mom had suggested her idea of the old age home. We located a ashram run by Gayatri Pariwar and with the financial support of my uncles, she got the room there and since then living there. I visited her today and was glad to see the much change and smile on her face. But what left me depressed was when I saw how oldies were looking at me in my face which made me thought that I was the 29th year old bad guy. :oops:

One old lady actually came to me and shared her about her life and children. I tried to avoid her initially. So I just told her that " we will be given another chance. I mean we will be born again and enjoy life. Death has to come, so why fret.". I left her but she kept looking at me even when I turned my face to look at her. I don't remember the kind of facial expression on her face.

Enough of this story.

It will be really great if we look at our own charts and find combinations for the same i.e. yogas that lead to being deserted by her children or suffer in old age? So what do you think, BASAB? Common Man, you gotta answer me.

deeps

Re: Combinations for Deserted Parents in astrology?

Post by deeps » 10 Oct 2012

Yo Basab,

I think one way to find out is to see the 5th house and its Lord. Maybe they will tell if parents will get happiness from their own children..

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 10 Oct 2012

Aseem,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have read and heard about old age homes, about children deserting their parents, but this is the first time I am hearing about it from someone, who had been one of those places and sharing what he felt after seeing the old people, who stay there.

How much more unfortunate can it be than getting driven out of the house by your own children? But that happens quite a lot these days all over the world. We are young, too, and we will grow old, too, one day. If we don't marry, then there will be no one to drive us out, of course, but otherwise, there are as much chance of our getting deserted by our children as happened in the case of your relative.

I agree with you that sometimes the daughters-in-law are more to blame. We all know about the mother-in-law daughter-in-law fight that goes on in every household, so that when goes out of control, and the son is devoted to wife and not to his parents anymore, the result is the old parents are shown the door.

Looking at it from an astrological perspective, 5th house is definitely to be seen. If the 5th house is afflicted, there are chances of that, but then, not always. The planetary period the person is running at that time should be seen as well. If a person is running a good planetary period, then I don't think they would have such a plight.
Last edited by basab14 on 11 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 11 Oct 2012

Very Good Analysis "Yellow"

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 11 Oct 2012

Thank you, Karthik.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 11 Oct 2012

Yeah they are to blame for the mess in family's life and break up.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 12 Oct 2012

Yellow wrote:

Looking at it from an astrological perspective, 5th house is definitely to be seen. If the 5th house is afflicted, there are chances of that, but then, not always. The planetary period the person is running at that time should be seen as well. If a person is running a good planetary period, then I don't think they would have such a plight.
To see happiness from children see 5H, 5l in d1. See relation between 5l and Jupiter in d1 , d7 and d9. Also check to see how 5l is placed in d7. If in Kendra or trikone and aspected by Jupiter , happiness from children can be expected.
Also affliction from nodes, Sa and mars needs to be checked too.
Last edited by Ghrishneswar on 13 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Oct 2012

by Ghrishneswar » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 am

To see happiness from children see 5H, 5l in d1. See relation between 5l and Jupiter in d1 , d7 and d9. Also check to see how 5l is placed in d7. If in Kendra or trikone and suspected by Jupiter , happiness from children can be expected.
What do you mean by "suspected by Jupiter"? I did not know Guru has this quality.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 13 Oct 2012

He meant aspected when he wrote suspected. It was a typo on his part.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 13 Oct 2012

Yellow wrote:He meant aspected when he wrote suspected. It was a typo on his part.

Guru cannot suspect only aspect..the magic of auto correct. Fixed now.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

deeps

Post by deeps » 13 Oct 2012

Oh...thanks for clarifying :) ...

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 14 Oct 2012

Don't we also need to see afflictions to 12H as 12H usually shows confinement, isolation, ashrams, hospitals, etc.

deeps

Post by deeps » 15 Oct 2012

Yes explorings you are right. The lady in question was running Venus period in 12th house.

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 11 Jul 2013

Very nice information shrikanthji.. the presence of malefics in quadrants (espcially in 4th and 7th as these are the people oriented houses) may mean that the person does not get along with anybody and is ultimately deserted by all.

If he has no support system (in terms of dasha or overall upward direction in chart) of his own he may end up in an ashram.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Jul 2013

Ghrishneswar wrote: To see happiness from children see 5H, 5l in d1. See relation between 5l and Jupiter in d1 , d7 and d9. Also check to see how 5l is placed in d7. If in Kendra or trikone and aspected by Jupiter , happiness from children can be expected.
I have Me as 5L in 5H in D1,
in D7, Me & Ju are together again in 5H,
and in D9 Me in 12H Ju in 2H.
In D7, 5L Ma is in house exchange with Me.
I love children so much that I call neighbor's children to my house to play, I cook for them & buy several gifts. But I still don't have my own children.

kvskris

Post by kvskris » 12 Jul 2013

Good day to all,

Here is some combination what i have learnt regarding Deserted Parents.
1. For Mesha,Kanya,Mithuna, Vrichika and Meena lagna, if their is a aspect of Kuja on 5th house or strong prabhava to it.
2. For Simha and Vrichika Lagna, Guru is their in 8th house.
3. If Guru and Kuja are in same rashi or Shani aspects on Guru.
4. Shukra and Kuja are in same rashi as 8th house, if shani aspect is their on this.
5. If Shukra in dual rashi's and in 7th house Rahu or Ketu exists.
All this combinations come to play.

Regards

kumar
Kalohi Balawath Kartho Satatam Sukha Dukhayo, Naranaam Paratantranaam Punya Papani Yogyathaha - Veda Vyasa