BlAcK MaGiC - The ReaL PicTuRE

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
The Lonely Wolf
BlAcK MaGiC - The ReaL PicTuRE

Post by The Lonely Wolf » 28 May 2013

Hello Everyone,

Yes. Black magic is Real!

You know where this all springs from? The human emotion called as 'Jealousy'! Because of this, even people consult a Tantrik to do black magic on their relatives. very true this is!

You know when you are strongly feeling jealous of someone, you are already attacking them on a psychic level. They get affected by your thoughts. It is all about how strong a person's aura is.

There are tantriks who do black magic on people for money. For this, they ask for the person's hair or photo or some other personal item like a 't-shirt'! With ur personal item, they will incarnate something which can find you even if you are 1000's of miles away using your connection(ur hair or t-shirt). Then, what they do is something I don't know. But I think they get attached to your energy field and affect your mind. That is my best guess!

Many other things are also there. For example: a relative may come to your home just like that posing as a formal visit. Then, if he/she/both gets a 'cycle' gap, he/she/both may drop some mysterious sand or stones in your garden or may bury an unknown object in your home or garden. Then the things will start to go haywire and nothing makes sense to you. After some days, it will not matter. Because you would not know the difference!

Regards,
The Lonely Wolf :evil:
Last edited by The Lonely Wolf on 28 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

The Lonely Wolf

Re: BlAcK MaGiC - The ReaL PicTuRE

Even though we get affected by the black magic, the doer will die(in severe cases according to the level of damage he/she has inflicted on the victim) due to severe diseases like cancer, among others.If not, the doer will suffer with any of the cruel diseases.The causes for these health problems will be UNKNOWN and cannot be diagnosed. It will be slow and painful death in the end! Not a quick death by accident!

I know it will be hard for you to believe just by reading this post. Unfortunately, even people affected by Black Magic will not believe it! This is not something which we can prove just like that! But, you have to trust from a trustworthy person.

I'll do my best to shine some light on this area and the rest is upto you to believe it or not. Keep following my posts.

Cheers,
The Lonely Wolf
Last edited by The Lonely Wolf on 28 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

The Lonely Wolf

I'll share some stories regarding this matter in the following days. These will show how people are getting affected and why people get motivated to go to a tantrik to hurt others or brainwash others using black magic..

I must warn you that this is not fiction and I am not a stupid person who believes everything just like that. I always go deep and verify and analyse with precision before coming to a conclusion. And this topic which I am sharing with you is not something which I arrived at a conclusion. I have experienced it personally as well and seen my close friends and relatives getting affected also. Hence, You would be better off to be keeping your mind open and analyse this yourselves.

I have found that people are unaware of many things regarding Black magic and many people simply don't want to believe any such evil exists in this world. They just want to avoid things they do not like or which is incomprehensible without proof.

This is just like those people who would say "I do not believe in God. I need proof to believe his existence." These people, they call themselves atheists. But in reality if you ask any questions regarding their disbelief in God, they would not be able to give any reasons. This is because simply they do not have any explanation why they do not believe in God. They do not believe in God because they have chosen that option of not believing blindly without any justifications.

In the above paragraph, You can substitute the word 'God' with 'Astrology'. Even that would make more sense and save me from giving another example. :|

I am tired of these people who act arrogant and call themselves 'Learned people' :roll: and say "Me, being a learned person, Why would I believe in all this Bulls#iT!" :| There is no clear reason given by them why they don't believe in these things.

Even more astounding is the fact that they'll ask for scientific proof for Astrology's existence. They will not even have any prior knowledge in Astrology; but at the same time, they will challenge a learned person in that area with silly questions like "Do you believe in all these s##t? What is the proof?" Only when they suffer from something bad in their lives, they'll approach God and even Astrology!

So, I want to bring this horrifying reality of Black magic to the open for people to dissect the topic themselves. Either with open mind or with a closed mind... Period!

Regards,
The Lonely Wolf

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 28 May 2013

Black magic falls under the category of abhichara....which is pretty much affliction by evil spirits.
One of the ways in whihc this happens is when invoked by someone doing witchcraft type activities as mentioned here.

otehr ways are naturak curses brouhgt forward making natives suspectible to be afflicted by evil spirits...especially when running bad periods.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

bob_astrologer

Post by bob_astrologer » 06 Jun 2013

I agree with the posts of Wolf. Just today, we heard about a girl going mad today for no reason. The entire family is suffering. I call it as karmic repercussion. It was known that her mother had often consulted tantrik to inflict damages on certain people.

I have heard that those tantrik who does black magics mainly to inflict others eventually have a downfall and lead a life of sufferings! The same also go for those who curse others.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 06 Jun 2013

Have you seen the chart of the girl, Bob?
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

bob_astrologer

You know her. :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh God! I can't believe this. Could you please send me her birth details by PM and just write in details as to what happened suddenly. Karma acts like a boomerang... it will always come back to the person. I so believe in it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

bob_astrologer

Well,can't share her details...have no authority to do so...she has gone mad for the past two days and shouting at everyone at home and is very adamant on getting married to a colour blindness guy....Last month, She first broke the relations after engagement due to his colour blindness...after some days, she started behaving strangely...

blood was found inside a cocunut which was given to her from former in-laws side...strange!

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is very strange, indeed.

bob_astrologer

Post by bob_astrologer » 07 Jun 2013

Update- It has been confirmed by someone that boy's family had indeed done black magic to make beautiful girl say YES to him for marriage. Now question arises- why the effort failed? I thought over it..The answer invariably leads to destiny...one can only marry who is destined..even black magic efforts is nothing in front of destiny..:)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 07 Jun 2013

Yes, Bob, I was thinking about it last day, whether she would end up marrying him or not, and if she did, whether it would be called destiny or free will used by the boy's family, who did black magic on her. It is good to know that the black magic effect couldn't make her get married to the guy. You said she was shouting about getting married to him, so did her family say no to the marriage proposal, in spite of her sudden interest in getting married to him, or did she herself say no to it?

bob_astrologer

Post by bob_astrologer » 08 Jun 2013

She herself first said Yes to him but later, she rejected him, after the engagement, when the boy told her he suffered from colour blindness. Few days later, her behavior suddenly changed and she was blaming everyone in her family for breaking her alliance. She was behaving very unusual. She was stubborn in marrying her.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 08 Jun 2013

But is she marrying the guy, or has her family refused? That is what I wanted to know.

bob_astrologer

Post by bob_astrologer » 08 Jun 2013

no she is not marrying the guy as her family is not interested anymore.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 08 Jun 2013

Oh okay.

moksha line
Contributor
Contributor

Post by moksha line » 08 Jun 2013

HI bob,

See.. It is true.. btw both of you guys know the girl or what? :-D

You know a similar problem is happening at my place.. Here, the girl's family did black magic to brainwash her from the love relationship she was with a boy.. The girl's mind changed and she broke up with him after a few days..

Now, that boy has gone to a place called Kollimalai and paid huge amounts to a tantrik to use black magic on the girl to again change the mind of the girl to love him..

See, the girl is a victim here from multiple black magic attacks.. How is that??

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 15 Jun 2013

Dears,

Can we make out about black magic by looking at an horoscope of the native? What are the combinations.

Regards,
Patriot

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » 02 Jul 2013

del.
Last edited by onlyhope on 10 Jul 2013, edited 1 time in total.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 29 Aug 2013

Is everyone susceptible to black magic or it works only on people with certain characters. Is gana of a person got anything to do with this? I mean Manushya gana, Asura Gana, Deva Gana. Are even people with Deva gana susceptible to black magic?

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 01 Jan 2016

Alright for all of you out there who is wondering if Black Magic is Real- YES IT IS!!!!

I looked up for many real life experiences online but did not find much evidence. But here today I will share my story....

1st Astrological point of view:
1st Lord in 6th with Badhakesh - Strong Abhichar Yoga (Black Magic)
Mine 1st Lord- Venus is with Badhakesh Saturn in Libra. Saturn is at 19 degrees and Exalted and Venus in own sign.
So this Yoga had even more potency as Saturn is at 19 deg with full potential and darkest Malefic planet
And a Badhakesh for Taurus Asc. For those who say Saturn is a Yogakaraka for Taurus Asc., it is only yogakaraka
Untill its placement is good. In my every Saturn Antar, I have had probs only.

So since Venus- Saturn Dasha was operating between 1999-2003 I had some symptoms like involutary muscle
Movements like Trembling of feet while I was standing in Assembly in school (11th, 12th standard).
I used to feel lightness in my body and always felt I will fall. Suddenly out of nowhere my palms used to sweat
And become cold. Because I hail from a doctor family, we obviously thought it was some psychological
Or nervous problem. I do remember that during summer vacation, I used to visit temples and ask God to
Give me my strength back. After school reopened, 2 months I was able to stand properly and then again
Same thing started. But back then I did not understand why? But in College say during 2001-2003 that symptoms
Went away. But out of no where I caught chicken pox. Just wierd my college has just opened and within
A day I caught chicken pox at that age! Back then I did not think much. Just recently Tantrik told me
That even Chicken Pox can be done by Bm. I know I was already dealing with some Jealous souls
Around me so I don't know. I cannot vouch much for above symptoms as those are not solid BM symptoms.
Many do not even get noticeable symptoms. And for those who has symptoms do not accept they had it!

Anyways my solid intensive symptoms kicked in during 2007-2010. Usually when evil spirits are instilled in you
You become very fearfull just not normally as you would be. I remember the way I used to react in 2007
When my co-worker said something suddenly while I was concentrating in my lab work or when something fell
On ground and loud noise came My reaction (fearful), heart beating fast, and the way I used to shout was
Not normal or unlike me. Many a times, he used to question why are you so fearful and I said I don't know (I never
Used to react like this before). Then in 2009 I believe I had intense symptoms.
These symptoms are like Golden Letters.... Indicating 100% attack of Black Magic on me.
So firstly I was all alone in the house during afternoon. In my sleep I saw many Skulls being
Bombarded at me and its like a worm Hole of Skulls and I am being absorbed in it. I got extremely scared
And woke up with heart beating too fast, perspiring and hot flashes. I looked across the room and
I felt "someone's presence"! I kept looking at air basically in the other room but I felt someone was watching me.
Then to my amazement the door was open and I knew that I had shut it before I went to sleep as I was alone
In the house! I checked all rooms and went outside and did not find anything or anyone. Just surprised
I came back and asked my parents if they left the door open and they said no. Back then I had no Idea what the hell
Was Black Magic or such things exsisted in this world! So without paying much attention I continued with my life
But then I started to have nightmares of Ghosts, my grandma too(she came just once in my dream but in form of ghost),
And bizzare dreams related to storms, snakes, school mates friends relatives and used to wake up. While I was
Doing job I never got good sleep but now my feet had started to tremble and I had started biting my teeth at night.
At night I used to have shortness of breath and had to go outdoor just to breathe and feel at ease.
Then I had bloating of my stomach as if I was pregnant. Then so much tightness around the belly that
I ate little and felt like I was full due to extreme tightness and bloatness. Then extreme pressure on my inner
Part of my eyeball as if something or someone was pushing my eyeballs and with all bizzare horrific dreams
And this eyeballs pressure I could never get proper sleep and also lacked concentration as I felt sleepy
During daytime and disoriented due to lot of pressure. I also used to get sweating in my palms, palms and feet
Becoming cold and something moving in my stomach. I used to keep looking myself in mirror and kept
Looking at my eyes as they were not mine. I could simply tell these were someone else's eyes!!!! But
Back then I was not able to explain any of this bizzare experiences. Then I started looking ugly like an
Old lady like grandmother! One of the guy whom I met on shaadi.com told me that I look like grandmother!
My skin had become quite porous and with all these symptoms finally came the clean bold--- Evil Spirit
Talking to me-- a message sent by that Criminal Soul - "KILL ME KILL ME" I guess twice or thrice it
Spoke to me ONLY in my right ear and at that stage I was very vulnerable as My body was not under my control.
Like I said with hands sweating, feet trembling at night, the fear was so much that I had trouble taking shower
Alone!!!! I felt I will fall down or God knows very peculiar fear I am not able to describe. Also I had started
Fearing during train travel. I was seated in the train to go to my work and my hands feet trembling feeling
Something is moving in my stomach tightness shortness of breath and all. So coming back to the point
On that day I was woth my family members relatives and cousins and we were some 12-16 people.
I heard this at night and got so frightened but did not want to awake anyone so just went to my father and
He was sleeping I just sat beside him and just hold his pyjama rest of the night watching him.
That was the only time and day I heard the spirit spoke to me. And after almost 5 years now I know that
"It was AN ATTEMPT OF MURDER" by a Criminal Soul. If I had not controlled myself that day there would
Have been 12-16 bodies lying as I had become sensitive to sharp objects like knife!!!!
So that is the reason when Criminal does this BM attack for selfish motive without thinking- they

Thanks!

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 04 Jan 2016

Continuation....

I came back and asked my parents if they left the door open and they said no. Back then I had no Idea what the hell was the skulls and presnecd. I used to keep looking myself in mirror and kept Looking at my eyes as they were not mine. I could simply tell these were someone else's eyes!!!! But Back then I was not able to explain any of this bizzare experiences. Then I started looking ugly like an Old lady like grandmother! One of the guy whom I met on shaadi.com told me that I look like grandmother!
My skin had become quite porous and with all these symptoms finally came the clean bold--- Evil Spirit
Talking to me-- a message sent by that Criminal Soul - "KILL ME KILL ME" I guess twice or thrice it
Spoke to me ONLY in my right ear and at that stage I was very vulnerable as My body was not under my control.
Like I said with hands sweating, feet trembling at night, the fear was so much that I had trouble taking shower
Alone!!!! I felt I will fall down or God knows very peculiar fear I am not able to describe. Also I had started
Fearing during train travel. I was seated in the train to go to my work and my hands feet trembling feeling
Something is moving in my stomach tightness shortness of breath and all. So coming back to the point
On that day I was woth my family members relatives and cousins and we were some 12-16 people.
I heard this at night and got so frightened but did not want to awake anyone so just went to my father and
He was sleeping I just sat beside him and just hold his pyjama rest of the night watching him.
That was the only time and day I heard the spirit spoke to me. And after almost 5 years now I know that
"It was AN ATTEMPT OF MURDER" by a Criminal Soul. If I had not controlled myself that day there would
Have been 12-16 bodies lying as I had become sensitive to sharp objects like knife!!!!
So that is the reason when Criminal does this BM attack for selfish motive without thinking- they
Can very well accrue bad karmas on a larger scale.
I got out of all these Only after I completed my Solah Somvar Vrat and within 2 weeks I found my hubby
Got married and simlutaneously my Raj Yoga had started!

So after marriage the Criminal Soul not satisfied kept doing BM on me but this time it was not as bad.
However this time I suffered with yet other symptoms. I started to look darker, skinnier,
My hormones had totally been harmed where people had started calling my "tiny" and still
After 2-3 years my voice tone kept changing from very high pitch to very coarse. So just for medical
Or science people's satisfaction, I got thyroid test done for voice tone problems, neck constriction problems
And getting skinny problems. For the third time Thyroid report came normal.
Also I have had 5-7 straight horizontal and diagonal lines on my forehead when I woke up! Where did these marks come from?
Again same symptoms when I looked in mirror I could see someone else and not me. I was actually surprised when recently
I visited my brother's family, my niece who is just 4 years old (but very smart) told me that my eyes don't look like tis mine
Like she saw someone else in my eye. She added that my face does not look like mine it looks like someone else's!!! Very much shocked to hear this coming from a 4year old who doesn't know anything about BM. I guess she his blessed with
Perception and intuition and observational power! Anyways then I researched alot about BM and its symptoms and I know for
Sure all my above symptoms relates to BM. The severe attack was felt during my Shani Sadesati and in Kanataka Shani
Although I went hell with respect to other aspects of life, my interest in Vedic Atsrology did lift the veil from all the bizzare happenings in my life and Helped EXPOSE my hidden enemies MOTIVE!!! It is rightly said CRIME NEVER PAYS and there is nothing like a PERFECT CRIME!!! God has HIS own way to expose the crimes I guess.
When I was born, I was born with Abhichar Yoga of a strong kind. I had to pay my past life dues. I also studied how
My family and hubby also has Abhichar Yoga and My hidden Enemy has already made my Whole family victim!!!!
And I have studied kundali of my hidden enemy and does not haveAbhichar Yoga!!!
So I guess all souls who had to suffer this Yoga We were made to connect each other by being father daughter mother sister wife relationships and me coming in contact with my hidden enemy no matter how much I tried to avoid the place and relationship!!!! But honi ko kaun tal sakta he!!
Anyways lately For past 3 months I am having 40-45 Burps a day!!! I had read spirits can cause burps and farts if they remain in your digestive tract! I dont have acid reflux problems and I know these burps are different from the ones we have after our stomach if full. I have been seriously chanting Ganehsa Mantras, Ganesha Ashtottar Satnamvali, Shiv Jyotirlinga Stotra,
Shiva Abhishekha, Shiv Ashtottar Satnamvali, Narayan Kavach, Amogh Yamuna Kavach, Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach and recitation of Navgrah Mantras and Path on respective days. This is my normal Pooja which lasts for about 1-1.5 hours everyday.

Thanks!