Any chance of losing my lucrative job?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor
Any chance of losing my lucrative job?

Post by DhoomDhoom » 12 Mar 2012

I am a software professional working in an US-based MNC in Kolkata since 2006. As of now it seems I am well-settled in my career. But I have stammering problem and fear that it might block career growth somewhere down the line.
Can anyone please analyze my horoscope and say if there is any possibility of me losing job in near or distant future? If yes, please mention the year when it might happen. If not, please mention how long do you see me working or when I would retire?

Is there any chance of financial constrain anytime in my life?

Regards,
DhoomDhoom
Last edited by DhoomDhoom on 17 Apr 2015, edited 1 time in total.

suhasg
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Any chance of losing my lucrative job?

Post by suhasg » 27 Mar 2012

i,

I can help, provided you PM me at least 5 major events, also tell me about your education (subjects) and current profession (industry type, role)

Suhas G

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 31 Mar 2012

suhasg wrote:i,

I can help, provided you PM me at least 5 major events, also tell me about your education (subjects) and current profession (industry type, role)

Suhas G
As requested by Suhasg, my 5 major events are as follows:

1) Met with an accident with fire in March 1982.
2) Break in study in June 1999.
3) Joined engineering college in July 2002.
4) Got employment in a renowned IT MNC on 25th April 2005.
5) Travelled to USA for project assignment on 22nd October 2011.

I am a Bachelor of Technology in electronics. Presently I am serving as a technical lead of a software development team. I am at Arizona, USA now. Let me know if u need any specfic/further details.

suhasg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by suhasg » 03 Apr 2012

Your birth time needs some correction.

Following prediction is based on corrected birth time .

Up to Jan 25, 2013 you are safe as far as job is concerned. From Jan 26, 2013 things will start going southwards, Feb / Mar 2013 most probably you will loose your job and have to return back to India. Turbulent period will continue till Aug 2013 , then after everything will be normal.

Hope this helps

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 04 Apr 2012

No suhasg ji, ur prediction don't seem to be 100% correct. I am returning to India on 13th April 2012, not after losing my job but after completion of successful project delivery. My job is very much safe, but I will be working from India in the same company. Can u explain astrologically what made u predict turbulence in my profession from Feb/March 2013? Thanks for ur time.

By the way, why do u think my birth time is not correct? And what should be my corrected birth time?

suhasg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by suhasg » 04 Apr 2012

No Astrologer in this world is 100% correct.

I have predicted what is going to happen in about year's time and NOT what is going to happen tomorrow / within a week or so,

I checked your chart in the last week only, and based on your query I decided not to focus on anything happening in a week or fortnight but rather focused on a time frame starting from May 2012 onwards till next twelve months .

So it is quite obvious that I might have missed the 12 Apr 2012 which is hardly a week away from the date of my analysis.

When I analyzed your chart , I saw two things in your chart :

Around first quarter of 2013 in chronological order :

1> Quitting / getting terminated from a job
2> Overseas travel (it could be from India to abroad or from abroad to India)

As you are already out of India so I logically deduced that , you will continue there for a year and return back to India after that. As around the same time there are strong indications of you loosing Job, so coupled both and predicted. Then I checked for next job opportunity and I could see a favorable pattern only after Aug 2013, hence the next part of the prediction.

Planets suggest only probabilities and many times those are quite confusing.

For example, in my method, strong significance to 9th and 12th house indicates Overseas travel / staying at a far away unknown land / long distance travel - crossing sea; but the same 9th and 12th house significance also suggests:

Imprisonment (jail term)
Running away from home because some deep problems/ agony/worries
Leaving the native place and wandering into far way places in distress

All these are related to 9th and 12th House , then it is the astrologer who has to use logic/ commonsense/ general knowledge to interpret the meaning of these indications. Majority mistakes aka failed prediction are because of this.

If I miss in interpreting things , it is OK, as I am still learning, in fact I value my failed predictions more than my successful predictions because each such failed prediction teaches me a lesson or two.

My best wishes are always with you, so don't get offended or otherwise , but it is said that:

"Distance between a cup full of tea and mouth is hardly 3-4 inches, so how long it will take to take the first sip? It is almost certain juts a matter of a few seconds, isn't it ? ........... but many time such a short journey of 3-4 inches might take years. "

2013 is yet to come , let us hope for the best and keep going.

God forbid but upon returning from abroad , if you face problems with your job/loose job then it will suggest that my prediction proved correct except that they were off by a year , and then that also implies that given birth time is also off by a large margin. So keep me posted on the developments.

Anyway once again thanks for the feedback.

Hope this helps

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 06 Apr 2012

Ok, will definitely keep you posted on the developments. But 1st quarter of 2013 is still a long time, request you to remain active in this forum till that time.

As per as I know, my birth time is almost correct, it there can't be a large margin difference.

suhasg
Contributor
Contributor

Post by suhasg » 06 Apr 2012

Sure I will be here on this forum. So my best wishes once again and keep me posted on the future developments (with respect to predictions I made) as a token appreciation towards the time and efforts taken in reading your chart, as such feedback is of immense help to me as well as the Astrology as a whole.

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 28 Mar 2013

Suhasg ji,

As promised, I am revisiting this thread just to provide feedback.
Today is the last working day of first quarter of 2013 and contrary to all your predictions, I am going strong in my professional arena, as always.

I have neither lost my job after returning to India from US in April 2012, nor experienced any "turbulent period". Touchwood, I am contended and successful with my job, as always. I don't see any upcoming threat to my profession in near future either.

Not sure whether you are still active in this forum, but I kept my promise and came back to provide feedback.

Sincerely,
DhoomDhoom

sureshk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sureshk » 28 Mar 2013

dhoom dhoom,
you are missing one important here.Astrologers can analyse what has happened already using astroogy rules . they hardly indulge in prediction as they are aware it is impossible.
Take for example the astrological rules for becoming a doctor.The best way to verify the validity of the rules is visiting a reputed medical college and take the date of birth of students stdying in the medical college.assuming u are analysing the horoscope of 200 medical college students u will find different students will have different planet combination,different date of birth,different lagna etc.yet all the students are going to be doctors.This means there can not be any astrological rules that define doctor profession.you will also find a school drop out having same planetary combination as that of a doctor.
This means astrology can never be used as a predicting tool.Am i logically correct?
sureshk

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 29 Mar 2013

by sureshk » 29 Mar 2013 14:59
Take for example the astrological rules for becoming a doctor.The best way to verify the validity of the rules is visiting a reputed medical college and take the date of birth of students stdying in the medical college.assuming u are analysing the horoscope of 200 medical college students u will find different students will have different planet combination,different date of birth,different lagna etc.yet all the students are going to be doctors.This means there can not be any astrological rules that define doctor profession.you will also find a school drop out having same planetary combination as that of a doctor.
correctly you told this. why means if going to one school from 1 - 10 standard all childrens is having dasha of graha associated with education ah? impossible it is. also correctly you told that in medical college not everybody is having combination for becaming doctor as per astrology text. what i am seeing in horoscope you know? - is person having yoga to get education? is person having yoga for intelligence? only so much. if there means he can become from engineering - doctor - pilot or anything person is wanting. only so much you can tell with astrology.

another i will tell. peoples are telling sun in 10H means it is combination for government job. mars in 10 means army or police job. one ladys i am knowing. she is my one next door building neighbour. i not seen another sun in 10H (exalted) with like that shadbala. 11.7 rupas it is having. i sawn horoscope and told you are in government job ah? she is laughing and telling no no i am General Manager - Marketing (Household and Bodycare) at Consumer Products company. for me i am feeling that somebody is hit with chapal on head. there only whole maan maryad went. so like this we cannot be able to tell this this planet in this this place means you are getting this this job.

sureshk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sureshk » 29 Mar 2013

learned astrologers,

so we have to conclude that profession/career can not be predicted through horoscope.Am i correct?
sureshk

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 29 Mar 2013

yes no. very difficult it is. may be answer is in D chart. but who done the research tell? most peoples time only is wrong. so it is difficult no to get D chart lagna correctly.

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 29 Mar 2013

If it is not easy to predict about profession/career through horoscope. How can we be so sure of prediction on marriage? It will depend on the 2 persons characters, environment, the way they brought up and so on.. Then how comes some astrologers suggest for divorce (based on horoscope) so confidently in this forum?? :roll:
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without - Buddha

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 30 Mar 2013

by mag » 30 Mar 2013 15:24

If it is not easy to predict about profession/career through horoscope. How can we be so sure of prediction on marriage? It will depend on the 2 persons characters, environment, the way they brought up and so on.. Then how comes some astrologers suggest for divorce (based on horoscope) so confidently in this forum??
correctly you told this mag. why means only seeing one horoscope and telling is a wrong. we have to see both horoscope and then we must tell. also correctly you told environment is also biggest factor. see in recent i was telling one ladys about horoscope and marriage. you see.

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 18&t=20474

what i told?
next is what to do? what to do means what to tell? God is there. pray means chance is there. somehow marriage boat can cross river. but very very difficult why means you are rowing foward means he is rowing backwards. boat is stucking in middle of river only. like this means how? very difficult.
if husband is keeping control on temper means marriage will save. very difficult ah. but possible if control and understand each other means.
only so much advice we can give.

now see i told that time about general manager ladys. after she is telling she is general manager she is asking what is future? she can became big ah? like that she is asking. I told why not? sun in 10H means you are getting administration powers. so you can became a big ladys in company. comanding you can do in administration. but hard work and effort put means it is happen sure. only so much i can tell. more than that cannot.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 30 Mar 2013

Expert astrologers can tell many things , unfortunately nowadays we cannot find them .

There was a time in 1980s and 1990s, where there used to be astrologers who do manual calculations and convert Rasi chart to Bhava chart , and give accurate specific predictions. Unfortunately this forum is full of theorists and give only general predictions and that might be correct or wrong. My intention is not to hurt anyone but have given my plain and frank opinion.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 30 Mar 2013

how much difficult it is i will tell see. one horoscope i am giving. simple question is there. what is the career of this person. when telling give reason and tell please.

28 september 1982
1:10 AM
sahaspur (77E49 - 30N24)

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 31 Mar 2013

more than 24 hours is over. so many peoples are seeing my last post still nobody is give reply. i know very difficult question it is ah. not a simple. even if same question is asking for me i am not able to give the answer. like this question ask means we are like what you know? if put torch light in rabbit eyes rabbit is looking at torch light and getting freezing instantly. like that if like this question is put means no astrologer in whole world is able to answer. even i am not be able to answer. correct no? Karthik is telling in 1980 and 1990 astrologer is giving accurate prediction. where this 80 and 90 astrologer is today i am only not knowing. also he is telling this forum is full of theorist and giving general prediction. i sawn his many post. he is also in same category. I am also in same category. what to do. we are like this only. we are only hoping to be better no. till then like this only.

anyway i am telling about this person see please

28 september 1982
1:10 AM
sahaspur (77E49 - 30N24)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhinav_Bindra

3 career he is having see

1. he is Olympic shooter for India
2. running own business. he is sole distribute for Walther arms company.
3. he is brand ambassador for Steel authority of India

time is accurate ah. his mummy and daddy only is giving data.

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 31 Mar 2013

sir,
I have seen the chart of given person.I am only a learner. but I would like to add my 2 cents. the chart clearly shows the prominence of third house which is vital for sports persons. fourht house and ninth house are linked whereas the tenth house and third house are linked. all these shows good luck and person being a karma yogi.mercury performs excellent in shadbala which has given him analytical brain neccesary for shooting. again exalted sun placed in trines to navmsa is so important. sun is known for good eyes and a s good sun has given him keen shooting powers.the ashtakavarga of moon is 6 which again gives the fame which he clearly deserves.so overall a excellent planetary placements gauranteed a good life and fame.
Regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 31 Mar 2013

Dhoomdhoom,

Was the period Jan 2004-Jan 2010 difficult for you? You may have travelled abroad (or within the country) also during that period. Life should have improved for you career wise, wealth wise from Jan 2010, but emotional stress may have been there, too.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

ila
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ila » 01 Apr 2013

Howzat,

what about Hugh Hefner? do you have his details...

intresting read about him... http://www.esquire.com/features/hugh-he ... rview-0413

there has never been a man like him and will never be :)

thanks

ila

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 01 Apr 2013

why not ila madam i am having details you see down

9 April 1926
16:20
Chicago Illinois.

he is great gentle mans. why means he is having lot of loving and affections for distribution to ladys.(Sun in the 7th house - 7l debilitated - LL debilitated in 7H) great persons he is. after him only rabbit bunnys is became famous. so only peoples are telling :arrow: - dont be naughty like a bunny - :arrow: see he is doing like rabbit - :arrow: see he is became a bunny and also famous english sentence :arrow: let us do jolly like rabbit bunny. he is also mathematics professor. he is discover important formula :arrow: :idea: for every one man there must be three womens. that means 1:3 ratio. it is Hugh Hefner 1st law of motion. nicely he told that. after pope and Einstein he is most famous gentlemans. how famous he is means if i am putting wrong spelling of him means fire foxy is got angry and putting red line underneath his name. even fire foxy is knowing his correct spelling. for pope if spelling wrong means red line is not came. right click also correct spelling is not came. so much he is famous.

also he is great teacher and philosopher. (Guru Neecha bhanga raja yoga.) properly he is guiding society. after Aristotle he is only great teacher. professor Dumbledore is nothing in front of Hugh Hefner. his teaching material is providing visual aid via picture and also he is publishing story and all in magazine he is printing. also he is making very good film. he is better than karan johar and Steven Spielberg. many peoples are learning to read only because of his magazine.(3L kuja exalted - 3 l writing) also he is great sports person. so only peoples are calling playboy for him. why means he is playing all the time.(3L exalted) so only his magazine is also calling as playboy. how nicely he is telling see. only great persons can tell like this. what he is telling you know? :arrow: my life is a open book with illustrations. what a great madam. really i am telling.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Apr 2013

Howzat ji,

Please look into this chart from education and career prospective.

3rd sep 1997
11:32 am
lucknow
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 01 Apr 2013

oh very good chart madam. very nice. now what 10th standard ah? until now how performance.? i am thinking it is a very good. Lucknow city no? 80 E and 26N. time is correct ah?

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 01 Apr 2013

yes time is correct only.

Yes appeared in 10th this year.

But lost his dad when he was 12.....

I want t know in which field he will study further and also his career.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.