What are DIVORCE KARAKAS in a horoscope?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: What are DIVORCE KARAKAS in a horoscope?

Post by vikram_ultimate » 01 Apr 2013

Hi revribhav sir,then does not this apply to venus and rahu too as I have Venus at 24 degrees and Rahu is at 6 degrees so this distance will be similar to the bite of a bee right...please reply and let me know ?And by the way it is in the 8th house please let me know regarding marriage

April 16 th 1986
16:58
Chennai,Tamilnadu

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 01 Apr 2013

You are strongly under the influence of mars, a proper mars matching is suggested in marriage.You may also resist the temptation of being argumentative in personal life.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Apr 2013

Revibhav ji,

I wonder why your friend committed suicide in the Mercury-Venus period. Venus is a quite well placed in the chart and is very strong, too. It doesn't have any serious affliction also as such.
revribhav wrote:Indeed,there are scores of people living together for the sake of children or society.
Incidentally,I am reminded of one of my friends, married twice,had one divorce,,ultimately committed suicide at the age of 33
15 May 1966 02:00 a.m. Pali (rajasthan,India).
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 01 Apr 2013

There is eclipse in fourth house rasi of venus and it occupies a maraka house.Sometimes auspicious planets are deadlier than so called cruel nature planets.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 01 Apr 2013

Yes, I completely agree with you on that that sometimes natural benefic planets can be deadlier than natural malefic planets. And it's true that Venus is in a maraka house. The point of eclipse you have made is also correct.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 01 Apr 2013

Hi revribhav sir,thanks a lot for the reply,Mars matching in the sense my wife should be having Mars in Kendras or she should not be having Mars in kendras ?Please let me know...thx

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 02 Apr 2013

Mars matching may not be attempted by yourself if you are not having experience or intuition.

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 02 Apr 2013

No my question was mars matching in the sense Mars in kendras of both horoscopes cancel the effects or should the spouse not have Mars in kendras and that is considered a good match?

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 02 Apr 2013

Sk ji what if kaleh karak mars is yoga karak for native(like for cancer and leo asc) does it give d same rasult means seperation nd fight between couple? Also if someone have 6th lord nd 6th house afflicted means he/she have extra marital affair
hi dmpl,

Each planet gives a mixture of good and bad results. If Mars is YK, he will give benefits according to his lordship in his ADs. But Mars still remains the Kalaha Karak and will create serious trouble if posited in Lg, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 10th.

Regarding 6th L & 6th H, every matter is judged from multiple factors. Like Venus also needs to be afflicted, etc. I just gave that as an easy example. No conclusion should be drawn from just one factor.

SK
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

skb.77

Post by skb.77 » 02 Apr 2013

hello revribhav sir,
ur astro knwldg. is amazing.
but after reading divorce karaka's, i think i have a few..
hahaha although i m not married, so its funny :-)
can you tell me when can i get married ?
s-male, dob- 7th/july/1989, 08:32 A.M, betul (m.p)

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 03 Apr 2013

If not within this month then indications are from March 2014 to Jan 15

RockyMountain

Post by RockyMountain » 03 Apr 2013

swamykool wrote: Each planet gives a mixture of good and bad results. If Mars is YK, he will give benefits according to his lordship in his ADs. But Mars still remains the Kalaha Karak and will create serious trouble if posited in Lg, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 10th.

SK
I am Cancer ascendant. Mars is my YK planet (5L & 10L), but debilited (receives NB) in lagna. So will Mars ADs be benefic or malefic for me?
Being my YK on one hand and debilited on the other, is Mars a benefic/malefic/mixed planet for me?

---RockyMountain

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 03 Apr 2013

RM,

Technically Mars is a mixed planet for you.

SK

Amy

Post by Amy » 04 Apr 2013

Last edited by Amy on 21 Apr 2013, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 05 Apr 2013

Hi amy,

Mars and/or Sun in 10th is a typical position, where these two planets are digbali. This position is excellent for career success. But on the other hand it usually gives serious trouble in marriage. Can also destroy marriage.

This is because 4th is the sukh bhav. 10th is 4th from 7th - sukha from marriage. Powerful krur grahas in the sukha bhava usually creates distress.

So, in a nutshell - great for career, trouble for marriage.

SK

RockyMountain

Post by RockyMountain » 05 Apr 2013

How does debilitated Sun (8L) act in 10H for a Capricorn ascendant w.r.t. marriage and career? Can debilited Sun in 10H bring professional success to the native? Does it also destroy marriage? He is 31+ and searching for marriage-partner. Other planetary positions:

1H (Capricorn ascendant): Ketu
7H: Rahu & Moon
8H: Mars
9H: Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury (retro, within 1 degree of Jupiter)
10H: Sun
11H: Venus

No planet combust

The native is engaged in accounting job in a govt organization, but his employment is on contract-basis. Doesn't enjoy the pay-scale, designation or facilities of a regular govt-employee.

---RockyMountain

Amy

Post by Amy » 05 Apr 2013

Thanks, SwamyKool ji, for explaining that!

Regards,
Amy

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 11 Sep 2017

sir what if venus is in the nak of Ketu and conjuct jup 8th lord aspected by ketu from the first house?

Still this venus will cause divorce..

Also the 7th lord saturn is in the nak of 8th lord jup and conjunct yk graha mars...in the 5th house

this is with respect to leo asendent

Sun and rahu conjunct in the seventh lord with saturns third aspect

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 12 Sep 2017

A house lord aspecting his own house does not usually cause harm to that house
thus, saturn's 3rd house aspect on its own rasi aquarius is not so harmful

The eclipse to sun by rahu may be a cause of concern

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 12 Sep 2017

[quote=revribhav post_id=243594 time=1505267076 user_id=1178]
A house lord aspecting his own house does not usually cause harm to that house
thus, saturn's 3rd house aspect on its own rasi aquarius is not so harmful

The eclipse to sun by rahu may be a cause of concern
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply sir..
Agree saturn will aspect his own house will not hurt it but though saturn also being the 6th lord for a leo asendent its 3rd aspect on the seventh will not cause any harm?

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Sep 2017

Request to members-Frame your questions correctly and post them under their specified headings.see the Rocky mountains question for example.It should be posted under either special rules or in Relationship and Marriage.It Takes time to search such topics in a mixed pool like under Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.

one more confusion rocky created here is-in one hand he is saying the native searching for a partner but the discussed subject was divorce.How funny to raise such questions?He also mixing the natives professional points in divorce matters.such kind of questions gives headache to answering persons.whether rocky wants his friends professional success? or his marriage gets fixed first?

From the past 16days of my entry in to this forum,i noticed such kind of questions under relevant headings and i tried to adjust but repeatedly this kind of mess making me to loose interest to answer them.sorry to say,especially new members must follow the forum rules as given in the home page .

regards/joyd

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 19 Sep 2017

Hello revribhav sir,

Can you please say something about my life? kethu in 1H and house lord venus is exalted at 11H, 7th house lord mars is also exalted in 9H , with 2H lord mercury as well as 3H lord moon. Divorced in 2014 nov 24. what is the chance of remarriage? what will be the status if remarriage happens, another divorce? Do jupiter is deadlier planet for me? What will be the end result in this jupiter dasha... a second marriage or suiside or living isolated life or normal socially active life without a second marriage?
My date of birth is 9/march/1975 11.21am madras(chennai)

vidyavnair

Post by vidyavnair » 19 Sep 2017

[quote=revribhav post_id=158806 time=1364870324 user_id=1178]
There is eclipse in fourth house rasi of venus and it occupies a maraka house.Sometimes auspicious planets are deadlier than so called cruel nature planets.
[/quote]
Hello revribhav sir,
Can you please say something about my life? kethu in 1H and house lord venus is exalted at 11H, 7th house lord mars is also exalted in 9H , with 2H lord mercury as well as 3H lord moon. Divorced in 2014 nov 24. what is the chance of remarriage? what will be the status if remarriage happens, another divorce? Do jupiter is deadlier planet for me? What will be the end result in this jupiter dasha... a second marriage or suiside or living isolated life or normal socially active life without a second marriage?
My date of birth is 9/march/1975 11.21am madras(chennai)

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 02 Jan 2020

revribhav wrote:
> [quote="2002diksha"]revrivhavji,
> when is venus and ketu combine not harmful to the native.like what happens
> when two are 13 degress apart.
> Regards[/quote]
>
> Have a close look including at bhava chart too,
> suppose venus is not retrograde and occupies 27 degree,it is going to next
> rasi,ketu being retrograde is going in opposite direction thereby
> conjunction is ,nothing more than a bite of a bee.

Revribhavji sir,

Is 9 degrees close enough to spoil things. Venus in direct motion at 28 degrees 3 minutes. Ketu in Mrityu bhaga at 19 degrees 17 minutes.

Kindly reply how you feel about this. Also Saturn and Jupiter aspect it. Jupiter from 6 degrees 10 min Pisces and saturn from 3 degrees 10 minutes Leo.

Best regards