83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sathya prakash
Re: 83 and 84 born people with Exalted Saturn

Post by sathya prakash » 22 Jan 2013

Dear Deeps ji,

my birth details,

born 7:00 am, august 6 1983, at salem,tamil nadu.

deeps

Post by deeps » 23 Jan 2013

Sathya ji,

You are under Lord Saturn mahadasha. His antardasha can give you struggles as Lord Saturn is the karaka for success after hard struggles. You will need to put in hard work to get desired results. You will occupy a good post in job in mercury antardasha. Good thing is you have finished Lord Saturn return. Life must have been hell for the past 3 to 4 years.

kalpaselva

Post by kalpaselva » 23 Jan 2013

Dear Deeps,

Please tell me when my cousin will get married having exalted 7th lord saturn in 3H.
Simha lagna, venus in 2H,Saturn - Sun & mercury in 3H,moon - jup & ketu in 4H, rahu in 10H.
Birth details :07.11.1983 , 2.05 am , 77DegE,11DegN.
running is venus MD and Venus AD.

kalpaselva

Post by kalpaselva » 23 Jan 2013

Dear deeps,

sorry.i already posted the same question in this topic and you replied.sorry once again for inconvience caused.

sathya prakash

Post by sathya prakash » 23 Jan 2013

deeps ji,thanks for he reply. :)

you were right about hard time started since 3-4 years :( , though the problem is not over yet :cry: . Can you please explain what is LORD SAturn return ? when it got over? are the remaining LORD SATURN mahadasa any good?

people say exhalted saturn gives good effects, does it will also give hard struggles? what if i don't fight it out, that means only loss after struggle? :shock:

sathya prakash

Post by sathya prakash » 23 Jan 2013

oh LORD SATURN return means 7 1/2 yrs rule?

that period went without any major problems, all started after 2008 late half. in LORD GURU mahadesa.
what was wrong in that period ?

deeps

Post by deeps » 23 Jan 2013

You got it wrong. Do the research properly.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 23 Jan 2013

hi deepsji,

ur prediction on marriage for - Date:- February 14, 1984, Time: 11:45:42 am ,Place: 76 E 38' 00", 12 N 18' 00" , Mysore, India.

will she get married n settle abroad n her husband wud also be from foreign land (jup karka for marriage in 9H)? will her marriage get delayed due to sat in 7H in D1 n Sat aspect on 7H in D9?

Rgds

sathya prakash

Post by sathya prakash » 24 Jan 2013

Saturn return
when the planet Saturn comes back to meet your natal Saturn. It takes about 29.5 years for this slow-mover to return to where it was when you were born. The Saturn return hits in the late twenties, and its impact is felt into the early thirties. There's a second (and possibly a third for the long-lived among us) Saturn return that hits between age 57-60.
Saadesaati or “Elanata Shani
The effect of Shani starts when it enters the previous rashi/moon sign to one’s own birth rashi and stops when it leaves the rashi /moon sign after one’s birth rashi. The total period of 7.5 years (2.5 years × 3) is called Saadesaati or “Elanata Shani”

i get it now DEEPS ji, but LORD SATURN returned to tula, only a year back. how were you able to correctly predict that i had hell of time since 3-4 years?

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 29 Jan 2013

There is one observation that i have made.

Most people born in the 1983-1984 period will have an exalted Saturn along with Jupiter in it's mool-trikona in Saggitarius.

hence for all these people.. an exalted Saturn will aspect this Mool-trikona Jupiter by it's 3rd aspect.

what will be the implication of this particular phenomenon ?

aishe

Post by aishe » 07 Feb 2013

Hello Deeps and all;

I am one of victim of exalted saturn which is in my 7th house. Actually, people says that I am a really strong chart and you will see most planets is in exaltation or mooltrikona (especially in navamsa).

BUTTTTTT;
I had a really hard life and struggled for everything on my own. I am 30 and still lonely, lonely for along time. They say that 2013 summer and 2014 is suitable for marriage but still no partner.
What do you think about my chart related marriage and characters of spouse?

DOB: 15 April 1983
Time: 07:00 a.m
Place of Birth: Adana, Turkey
Coordinates: 37.01N ,35.18E
GMT: +3 (no dst)
Lagna: Aries

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 07 Feb 2013

@Aishe :

I just noticed that you have exalted sun & saturn in opposition..... I once read that two planets exalted in opposition cancels the exaltation.

but would be better for some experienced member to deeply analyse and comment

aishe

Post by aishe » 07 Feb 2013

@armaan.Khanna

actually there are different informations about this subject;
Read this; FOR DIVISIONAL CHARTS

Less Common Exceptions:
1. Strong Malefics in Opposite Angles. If Saturn in Libra is opposite Mars in Aries, or if Saturn
in Libra is opposite the Sun in Aries, or if Saturn in Aquarius is opposite the Sun in Leo, and the
pair is occupying either the First and Seventh houses, or the Fourth and Tenth houses, the
dasas of both planets go well for the themes of the D-chart.

You are right; I think we need experienced members to comment

deeps

Post by deeps » 08 Feb 2013

Aishe,

You have very strong chances of marriage between June 2013 to May 2014. But after marriage, there are likely to be some disturbance till November 2014.

aishe

Post by aishe » 09 Feb 2013

deeps wrote:Aishe,

You have very strong chances of marriage between June 2013 to May 2014. But after marriage, there are likely to be some disturbance till November 2014.
Hi Deeps;

Could u pls tell me the basis of ur prediction?

deeps

Post by deeps » 09 Feb 2013

Hi Aishe,

The prediction is purely based on double transit and rahu period which is qualified to be a giver of marriage.

Double Transit is when both the planets i.e Lord Jupiter and Lord Saturn influence a sign in natal chart in transit.

After Lord Jupiter moves to gemini in May 2013, He will be aspecting Libra sign. Lord Saturn is already there in libra sign. So this libra sign will remain activated till Guru moves out of gemini. In your chart, Libra sign is in 7th house of marriage. Double transit will activate your 7th house and Venus. So hopefully, you are likely to get married.

aishe

Post by aishe » 09 Feb 2013

deeps wrote:Hi Aishe,

The prediction is purely based on double transit and rahu period which is qualified to be a giver of marriage.

Double Transit is when both the planets i.e Lord Jupiter and Lord Saturn influence a sign in natal chart in transit.

After Lord Jupiter moves to gemini in May 2013, He will be aspecting Libra sign. Lord Saturn is already there in libra sign. So this libra sign will remain activated till Guru moves out of gemini. In your chart, Libra sign is in 7th house of marriage. Double transit will activate your 7th house and Venus. So hopefully, you are likely to get married.

Oh yes, I see better now
Hope this prediction will be real
Thank Deeps, for this explanatory reply

stats101

Post by stats101 » 08 Sep 2013

Hi ,
One more member to this club. Few years back when I started learning about astrology I was excited to know about the exalted Sa in my chart, however, as I read more and more my excitement reduced about the exalted Sa. I think I will have to pull up my socks for the upcoming Sa MD (starting in Apr 2015).

~stats101

Elena7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Elena7 » 13 Sep 2013

Date of birth 31 July 1983
time of birth 11:31 am
place of birth : Bar,Montenegro

lati/longi 42 n 05
19 e 05

time zone:
2 h east, Daylight Saving Time

At this moment I dont have a job, accomodation, not married...I am in pretty difficult situation.Does anyone see something good in my future?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 13 Sep 2013

Elena7 wrote:Date of birth 31 July 1983

lati/longi 42 n 05
19 e 05

time zone:

At this moment I dont have a job, accomodation, not married...I am in pretty difficult situation.Does anyone see something good in my future?
Life gets better in the coming years. You'll see positive changes especially around next week.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Elena7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Elena7 » 17 Sep 2013

[quote="elipsis"][quote="Elena7"]Date of birth 31 July 1983

lati/longi 42 n 05
19 e 05

time zone:

At this moment I dont have a job, accomodation, not married...I am in pretty difficult situation.Does anyone see something good in my future?[/quote]

Life gets better in the coming years. You'll see positive changes especially around next week.[/quote]

Thank you :)

divine_spark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by divine_spark » 08 Mar 2019

Just wanted to chime in here. I'm one of the 1984 babies with exalted Saturn and Jupiter in mooltrikona. I'm an Aries rising, moon in Scorpio.

Been going through sade sati AND ketu mahadasha at the same time. To be honest though, the lows of this period haven't been any worse than the previous lows in Mercury or Saturn. All been pretty wrenching! I've been posting on this forum for years, always in deep distress.

Well, at age 34, I'm finally in a (still entry-level) job that I like that has a very good trajectory in terms of prestige, power and pay: the trifecta potentially promised by an exalted Saturn that I've been missing out on for so, so long. Again, at 34, I'm still at the very bottom rung of the ladder, making a maintenance wage (taking into account my exceedingly high NYC rent and massive student loan debt), but I finally found a way into an industry I love (film and television) and into a position I like (relative to every other job I've ever had - they have all been menial and involved manual labor) in accounting. I don't have a college degree, but finally my luck is showing and I'll be able to, over time, work my way up in the industry with Saturn's grace and one day reach the top of TV/film production accounting, or, in my dreams, become a producer.

No marriage. No partner. Terrible breakup in the two week period leading up to the start of this job. It was a long, on-and-off relationship that was mostly miserable for its full three year duration, but now that a career path I'm proud of is finally starting to open up I feel less insecure about not being married yet. The consensus seems to be that this will happen during Venus dasha - and I'll be 38 or 39 when that starts. Too old in my opinion, too long to wait, too long to be lonely. But I'm finally going to stop being miserable.

Any updates from other 84/85ers?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 14 Mar 2019

I know a person born in 85 with exalted saturn.
Not married yet, at present looking for a job

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 14 Mar 2019

I am 84 born with exalted Saturn in 4th house. I had been through Saturn MD..the first 7 years of Saturn MD was my first Sade Sati. I completed most important part of my education (SSC,HSC/Engineering), 10 years of my job in Saturn MD. I must admit that Sade Sati was not at all that bad..although for 12 yrs I used to read 'Shri Shani Mahatmya' on every Saturday. Most of the milestones of my life i.e. high-school education, job, marriage, own house, vehicle, promotions, etc happened in Saturn MD; However all this came at cost of my health. It was like slow poisoning. Near the end of Saturn MD in Rahu AD, I was stuck by eczema (typical Rahu disease) which seems to be curable but it is still there in Mercury MD. I cannot blame these medical conditions entirely to Rahu/ Saturn..as my Jupiter (Sagittarius ) is in 6th house and Moon in 12th...which is root cause of bad metabolic activities which probably will die with me.
We are still trying for Child but things don't seem to be that easy due to my Mars + Ketu in 5th (Scorpio)... it shows delay..but how much ...only Almighty knows!
Despite of all this I don't feel happy and satisfied with life. I still haven't found meaning in life and keep thinking whether I have achieved enough. There is absolutely no peace of mind (may be this is due to Moon in 12th or Rahu in 11th or Saturn itself). So far Saturn seems to have treated me good...Only God knows what happens next!

loverofnature
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by loverofnature » 29 Mar 2019

divine_spark wrote:
> Just wanted to chime in here. I'm one of the 1984 babies with exalted
> Saturn and Jupiter in mooltrikona. I'm an Aries rising, moon in Scorpio.
>
> Been going through sade sati AND ketu mahadasha at the same time. To be
> honest though, the lows of this period haven't been any worse than the
> previous lows in Mercury or Saturn. All been pretty wrenching! I've been
> posting on this forum for years, always in deep distress.
>
> Well, at age 34, I'm finally in a (still entry-level) job that I like that
> has a very good trajectory in terms of prestige, power and pay: the
> trifecta potentially promised by an exalted Saturn that I've been missing
> out on for so, so long. Again, at 34, I'm still at the very bottom rung of
> the ladder, making a maintenance wage (taking into account my exceedingly
> high NYC rent and massive student loan debt), but I finally found a way
> into an industry I love (film and television) and into a position I like
> (relative to every other job I've ever had - they have all been menial and
> involved manual labor) in accounting. I don't have a college degree, but
> finally my luck is showing and I'll be able to, over time, work my way up
> in the industry with Saturn's grace and one day reach the top of TV/film
> production accounting, or, in my dreams, become a producer.
>
> No marriage. No partner. Terrible breakup in the two week period leading up
> to the start of this job. It was a long, on-and-off relationship that was
> mostly miserable for its full three year duration, but now that a career
> path I'm proud of is finally starting to open up I feel less insecure about
> not being married yet. The consensus seems to be that this will happen
> during Venus dasha - and I'll be 38 or 39 when that starts. Too old in my
> opinion, too long to wait, too long to be lonely. But I'm finally going to
> stop being miserable.
>
> Any updates from other 84/85ers?

Hi,

I am Aries lagna, exalted Saturn with the conjunction of mars in 7th, Jupiter mooltrikon, moon, Ketu and Venus in Scorpio born in 1984. My venus mahadasha has gone. I had a string of relationships but none manifested into marriage, due to boredom and lack of connection possibly due to Ketu. Moon wanted relationships, Venus loved being in relationships, but then Ketu would finally come from behind and cut it. All ended because of me. I'm a doctor by the way, and career is well!