The Shani-Rahu conjunction in transit

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor
Re: The Shani-Rahu conjunction in transit

Post by god_fearing » 05 Jan 2013

Dear Shilpa-ji,

Request your comments on my post please. Will Shani MD - Rahu AD be good for me considering Sa-Ra conjunction in 9th H ?

Thanks so much.
Best Regards

god_fearing wrote:Hi Shilpa,
I am starting Rahu AD from January in Shani's MD. Asc and Moon-sign both is Aquarius.
Both Rahu and Shani are in 9th H as per transit.

What can I expect? Will this be a year for marriage?

14-Dec-1980; 11:20 AM; 79E06 & 21N09 (Nagpur, MH, India).

Thanks for your reply.

To everything, there is a time and a season.

Jagat

Post by Jagat » 07 Jan 2013

I am curious to know how this transit will affect me. Any ideas?

My details ->
21 August 1976
17:15
Bikaner (Rajasthan)
India

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 08 Jan 2013

*Update*

I have been keeping an eye on the impact of the Ra-shani conjunction on the charts that I look at recently.
and a strong aside of this conunction is the drishti of strong shani on Ketu.

Ketu and shani are similar in nature to the extent of being linked with past life Karma(Ket) and Karmik justice ( shani).....
so this will create Karmik events in the house that Aries is for the native...as Ketu is in Aries and under the aspect of shani.

For example if Aries happens to be the 9th house ( Bhagysthan) of a chart.....the native will find sudden and fast precipitation of good luck events and bad luck events......i.e dispenstaion of karma linked justice will be fast-tracked.

and the shani drishti on Ketu.......will invoke spirituality if Aries is the 9th hosue for example.....remorse/ disinterest/lack of drive if Aries is the 10th house.......neglicting health matters if Aries is the 8th house for example.

It is an important cosmic combination this shani-Rah cojunction and simultaneous drishti of shani on Ketu.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 08 Jan 2013

What does 6th house stand for, apart from enemies?
I don't feel like working at all these days :oops:
If I had an option, I would have left my job n stayed home. Lack the drive to even get up and go to work. I am working from home most of the time.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 08 Jan 2013

6th house stands for service to others ... in synonym "JOB" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ shilpa ,
Keep an eye on the arudhas in libra in the charts that you are monitoring ... u will be surprised :)
Regards

Humannature

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:6th house stands for service to others ... in synonym "JOB" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P
Shani signifies hardwork. So why am I losing interest in work with strong shani influence on 6th or service house?

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

HN
sat is not in ur 6h it is just having aspect besides u r forgetting rahu aspect as well .... more imp ketu is in ur 6h and what does it give ... detachment .. isint it ??

Humannature

Oh ok..
Edit: Actually Saturn does not aspect 6th in my D1, only in transit.
Last edited by Humannature on 08 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

milkyway2012

Post by milkyway2012 » 08 Jan 2013

@ Shilpa ji,

I had mentioned my birth details in one of the earlier posts in this thread only. Please let me know your thoughts on what would this be like for me? I am Libra rashi- especially concerned about career and relocation if expected. 2012 was overall not good in terms of career.

Thanks

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 08 Jan 2013

Shilpa ji,

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
I am currently running shani mahadasha, left my 16yrs old career line and have started working as real estate sales person. What is in store for me as i am swatting my life from sctatch. I'll be running rahu sub dasha after mars subdasha. Is rahu beneficial for me? How good will be my future as a real estate sales person? Please suggest me any remedy if required.
Oct 2, 1971
7:30 am
Amritsar
Please advice
Thanks
Last edited by verma071 on 01 Mar 2013, edited 2 times in total.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 09 Jan 2013

by shilpa » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:10 pm

*Update*

Ketu and shani are similar in nature to the extent of being linked with past life Karma(Ket) and Karmik justice ( shani).....
so this will create Karmik events in the house that Aries is for the native...as Ketu is in Aries and under the aspect of shani.
how abt Aries in 1H (Mars Asc)??

Rgds

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 09 Jan 2013

shilpa wrote:*Update*

For example if Aries happens to be the 9th house ( Bhagysthan) of a chart.....the native will find sudden and fast precipitation of good luck events and bad luck events......i.e dispenstaion of karma linked justice will be fast-tracked.

and the shani drishti on Ketu.......will invoke spirituality if Aries is the 9th hosue for example...

It is an important cosmic combination this shani-Rah cojunction and simultaneous drishti of shani on Ketu.

regards
Shilpa Jee

Can you elaborate on how this works. I mean fast dispention of good n bad luck simultaneously! I have this combination (9th house being Aries) and just going to finish Rahu MD in few weeks time. 23 July 1975 at 7 35 am New Delhi

I really want to know....as waiting for good times...counting days...

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 10 Jan 2013

shilpa wrote:*Update*

I have been keeping an eye on the impact of the Ra-shani conjunction on the charts that I look at recently.
and a strong aside of this conunction is the drishti of strong shani on Ketu.

and the shani drishti on Ketu.......will invoke spirituality if Aries is the 9th hosue for example.....remorse/ disinterest/lack of drive if Aries is the 10th house.......neglicting health matters if Aries is the 8th house for example.

regards
It definitely appears that Ketu is going to be dominant for me. I have 10th house Aries with Mars+Venus+Mercury. I started a new part-time job today and after a long time I am finally interested in what I am doing.
Since Ketu crossed to Aries, I am interested in praying to Lord Ganesh and it is intensifying in past week.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2013

The movie on abaraham lincoln made me look up his life on wiki...and I found he was asasinated when Rah-shani were conjunct.

I found his data on astrodatabank and this is what we see....

Feb10, 1809 hodgenville, Kentucky

assaninated in 1865 at the end of the great american civil war, with Ra-shani in his 10th house over his natal Ra-Mars conjunct.

so nodes over nodes......ra-shani conjunctin transit over Ra-Ma in the natla chart and transit shani aspecting the natala as well as transitory Ketu.

on the 4-10 axis...and Ketu is the assasinatio karak...and Mars violence and 10th house politcial rise ( and fall)

and the period running in Lincoln's life was Rah-Ketu :shock:
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 12 Jan 2013

Hello All:

I have saturn+mercury+venus in 8th house and i am running mercury MD and venus AD and also my sade saati.

My lagna is Makar and saturn is transiting my natal moon just now...
offcourse i am undergoing tremendous mental stress and trauma on a/c of personal problems...
but will shani dispense justice...

Believer!

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 12 Jan 2013

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:HN
more imp ketu is in ur 6h and what does it give ... detachment .. isint it ??
Dinesh ji,
When we say service/job for 6H, does it mean all work other than office related too OR just office-job?
I have Scorpio Mo, & in transit Ke in 6H is aspected by Sa+Ra. And from lagna (Aquarius), Ke is in 3H. Ke in 3 rd or 6th house are both considered good, ofcourse natal chart needs to be considered.

Shilpa ji,
I remember there was thread on Lova on karmic/past life debts, how do we assess D60 chart for past karmas? Does it go just by having debilitated/exalted planets in D60? Or we need to take in account natal and/or divisional charts to assess past karma?

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 13 Jan 2013

Shilpa ji,

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
I am currently running shani mahadasha, left my 16yrs old career line and have started working as real estate sales person. What is in store for me as i am swatting my life from sctatch. I'll be running rahu sub dasha after mars subdasha. Is rahu beneficial for me? How good will be my future as a real estate sales person? Please suggest me any remedy if required.
Oct 2, 1971
7:30 am
Amritsar
Please advice
Thanks
Last edited by verma071 on 01 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 14 Jan 2013

Ms. Shilpa,
Maybe I will be a candidate for the Rahu/Ketu Transit Simha rashi Tula Lagna,
DOB 21/04/1975 , Time of Birth :18.28hrs (6.28pm) Place: Bangalore.
Flashback of the last 10-12 years.
1999- finished 1st degree in Engineering after a lot of huff and puff.. not that I was struggling due to me not handling the course but purely due to arrogance and not listening to my parents.
1999- Job hunt did some bits and pieces was earning but not enough yet was dependant on parents, My dad worked hard so that I can live like a false king.
2001- Got feed up as i was not getting what I wanted decided to do my masters abroad, Parents after lot of pursuation gave in 2002 and applied for a masters in europe and got admission, parents applied for loan and I landed in UK in Oct 2002.
2002 - Started masters put in effort did part time job so as not to be dependant on parents started to be more serious as the loan was huge and if I had not suceeded my parents only home would be taken by the bank.
2003- 2004 got an industry project which also paid was ok in March-April 2004 funding stopped and I lost the industry sponsored role but because of experience managed to get a full time job with competitor with no problems within a month or so.. work visa took ages to arrive got visa in 2005 Jan end.
2005 sept changed job, 2006 changed job till date with same company in middle was trying to do some side business nothing really happened.
2008 love marriage, 2010 -Birth of our lovely daughter.. 2010 tried doing some side business nothing happened 2010 end -2012 health issues.
from 2006-till date with same company now I am getting some good offers but not decided to go as a staff or as a freelance consultant , exoecting another child in April.
2005-2012 (upto June) was only struggle, worry,
So how will the transit effect me.. want to move forward always there seems to be something holding me have to push forward with lot of effort sometimes it seems I was running in the same place with lot of effort.
Anyways I would like to thank in advance for any consultation and also this forum is amazing with people like yourself Saindhavi and many others taking time to read others chart and advise, this is a very genuine service your offering as it gives person some form of guidance he is looking for...
Happy Shankranti

galaxylight

Post by galaxylight » 14 Jan 2013

Hello Shilpa ji - I am very nervous about the Sa-Ra transit in Libra. I have Virgo Asc. I am running Ra-Ju dasa now and will start Ra-Sa in Dec'2013.

I am one of those people who keeps for waiting for good period in life but so far I haven't had much success. I had a exceptionally bad Sade-Shani phase - mother passed away, got divorced, no family support, lost jobs twice (but got employed again), lost money, pretty much lost the positive outlook I had in life.

With that, I really don't know what to expect in this Ra-Sa period. I know you have a lot of requests, so you may miss my post. But if you can, please look at my chart and point out the good and the bad, I greatly appreciate your help: DOB details.
Sept 11th 1969, 7:00 am, Coimbatore

galaxylight

milredr

Post by milredr » 17 Jan 2013

Dear Shilpa, This is what I found out about the horoscope of Abraham Lincoln,
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milredr

Post by milredr » 17 Jan 2013

Hi galaxy

I couldnt help but reply.
1. You saturn is in the 8th house and debilitated. 8th is the mangalyasthana.
2. 7th house is Aspected by Mars who is not only the 8th lord but also in gandanta.
3. 7th lord Jupiter is in kendradipatya dosha.
4. Currently you are in the dasha of Rahu whose dispositor is saturn.

There are two mitigating factors which will activate during the dasa of rahu and the AD of shani. Rahu is in the nakshatra of Jupiter and saturn is in the nakshatra of shukra who is the 9th lord in the 11th house.

Can u give me a few more details if u dont mind. What is the divorce date? Do u have kids? B careful with ur money and dont get into speculation. 11th lord in the 12th house. Rahu aspects the 11th lord from the 6th. Saturn also aspects the 5th house.

deeps

Post by deeps » 17 Jan 2013

Galaxy ji,

You have very good yogas in your chart. But you are born in Amavasya in Krishna paksha. Hence you are not getting the desired results of positive yogas. To compound it, your moon is afflicted in 12th house. I hope ketu makes you practise detachment and meditation. Thanks.

@Dear milredr,

Can you quote from classical texts to support your 2nd point on Gandanta? I am not referring to moon nakshatra gandanta.

deeps

Post by deeps » 17 Jan 2013

milredr » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:02 pm

3. 7th lord Jupiter is in kendradipatya dosha
Dear Milredr,

Can you please confirm again if you have written correct ? It maybe a typo mistake. If you choose not to reply, then it is fine. :)

astrohajare
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrohajare » 17 Jan 2013

Oh
Last edited by shilpa on 17 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personally offensive and offtopic comments edited